Saradas Goddess Of The Month > ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2012

FITNESS GODDESS OF 2012: CINDY LANDOLT (New Goddess overall)

(1/3) > >>

RobMash:

Palmares:

TOTAL CANDIDATES PARTECIPATING: 122

THE AMAZING

CONGRATULATION !

Biography

Height:5'10" 179 cm

I learned from an early age what it takes to strive for my own goals and achievements. I spent 11 years training as a Gymnast, laying the foundation for a future in fitness. In my pursuit of self improvement I developed the skills needed to keep me on track both physically and mentally; this in turn brought me personal success and the ability to help guide others through to their own goals.

Through several years of studying sports, fitness, rehabilitation and nutrition, I gained a deeper knowledge and understanding of all aspects of physical improvement, allowing me to specialize in what I offer you today.

In my view, being happy means to find a balance between work, leisure time and physical activity. To keep a clear head during hectic times and tackle life’s challenges with a smile. Feeling fit and healthy are the most important conditions for a happy life! A healthy body equals a healthy mind.

Using my knowledge and love for sports, exercise and movement, I want to support and accompany you in achieving your long desired goals! ??

MY Qualifications:

Commercial clerk with federal certificate of proficiency
Nordic Walking Instructor
Fitness-Instructor with federal specialized document of identification
Back Trainer / Coach
Nutrition Coach
Rehabilitation Coach
Workout-Trainer / Coach
Kinesis

bob84:
Cindy is amazing!  :heart:

samusaran: