Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576151 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 03:04:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  A Complaint Question before Complaining
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Complaint Question before Complaining  (Read 2886 times)

Offline billylong224

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A Complaint Question before Complaining
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2023, 03:07:07 pm »
You come across as if you think you've outsmarted her with this creepy proposal.  Not aware of any hotel chain using RV's as room alternatives but you know best.

lol.  i'm not concerned about your imaginary intelligence contest, i'm looking to disposition this mess.  i asked for advice here, so not sure why anyone with an IQ over 60 would conclude " know best", but here we are.  the evidence heretofore suggests you cant make a rational argument as to why an RV would be any more "creepy" than going to some random, shitty motel room.  it's almost like you've never actually had a session - which wouldn't surprise me at all. 

and, in fairness, you come across as a sanctimonious bag of dicks whenever you pop up.  it's a shame your weak will outmatches your bluster in reply 5, resulting in my having to continue to suffer from your inanity.  oh well.  do please reconsider your pathetic focus on my thread and feel free to GTFO, thx!

B

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2023, 03:07:07 pm »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2023, 03:17:03 pm »
Thanks OS!  Appreciate the useful comment.

In parallel with my solicitation here, I have reached out to the sessionette who, disappointingly, since receiving my deposit has gone full ghost. 

My POV is that she has lost nothing other than the time to send a few emails. 
And, I suggested she refund me less $50, for any trouble.
My last message to her was that I would give her another 24 hrs, then feel compelled to at least warn others of this "surprise".

On my end, I completely recognize that any deposit should be considered gone once it is sent.  And, of course, had I simply no-showed or given some last minute reason to not go forward, I would expect nothing back.  But that is pretty much the opposite of what happened here.    Within minutes of the deposit going through and getting wind that she would not be able to host, I asked for the deposit back.  So, again, I'm at a loss to understand why she would think it was reasonable for her to keep it. 

But, then, reasonable is not always in great supply in this world.  I get it!  :)

Thx again my good man; will keep y'all posted.

At worst, at least I have been entertained.

Update: the silence has been broken.  Although no clear resolution yet.
I sense we weren't going to get anywhere with simply cutting our mutual losses: bummer.

So, I suggested a spot.  I don't think she is going to like it, but let's call this my curveball back.  I will drive my RV up to where she is, we session in the RV!  :D

So, the sessionette now has three options I've presented:
- she can offer a place
- she can accept my offer of a place
- she can refund my money

I feel I'm being more than fair, but let's see how she responds; stay tuned!

Your feelings are your own and while they're valid for you, they're meaningless for her. Your POV about "what she has lost" is pure fucking shit. If it were just that one comment, I think it's a fair mention - you're merely verbalizing the "balance" you see/don't see - but in the broader context of all the other things you've written, it becomes another data point saying "this motherfucker is a sociopath".

Have you spoken with your real-world friends about this new proposal? What do they think about it? Because if you have anyone close to you who's endorsing this, you should get them the fuck out of your life.

RV sessioning is only on the table after you've already met several times over a period of years. You have to know this proposal is crazy.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2023, 03:55:21 pm »
    If I hadn't already shown you to be a toolbag, FemFlex wrapped this one up.
   Clearly the fourth option was overlooked. She returns nothing and goes back to ghosting you. Not bad considering my IQ compared to B who demonstrates in every post he doesn't have the sense he was born with.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline billylong224

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2023, 04:10:40 pm »
You have to know this proposal is crazy.

perhaps, if you ignore EVERYTHING ELSE:
- she can host, which is what was expected
- she can refund

if/when i disclose a warning for others and reveal the sessionette, i will post the entire thread.  then you can tell me this is crazy, or if this girl is - as it seems - unreasonably holding my deposit (yes, my opinion - not sure who else's i should be representing).

B

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2023, 04:12:59 pm »

- she can refund

if/when i disclose a warning for others and reveal the sessionette, i will post the entire thread.  then you can tell me this is crazy, or if this girl is - as it seems - unreasonably holding my deposit (yes, my opinion - not sure who else's i should be representing).

B

Only 'you' expected. The rest of us know to establish the session location arrangements way before sending a deposit. Let this one go, cheapskate.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline billylong224

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2023, 04:14:00 pm »
    If I hadn't already shown you to be a toolbag, FemFlex wrapped this one up.
   Clearly the fourth option was overlooked. She returns nothing and goes back to ghosting you. Not bad considering my IQ compared to B who demonstrates in every post he doesn't have the sense he was born with.

LOLOL 
can't script this.  thanks so much!  you dont reveal anything about anyone other than yourself:  an intellectually flaccid asshole.  congrats!

B

Offline billylong224

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2023, 04:15:05 pm »

- she can refund

B

Only 'you' expected. The rest of us know to establish the session location arrangements way before sending a deposit. Let this one go, cheapskate.

good to know your perfection has resulted in a life with nothing resembling simple miscommunication.  the rest of us pleibs can only imagine what it's like to be such a giant dick. 

Offline billylong224

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2023, 04:19:03 pm »
btw:  it's worth reminding at least one person reading this saga, that had the sessionette followed the same pattern as the SCORES before her i've met, this thread wouldn't exist.

no, i am not perfect, like others here pretend to be.  but, neither is anyone else, including this sessionette.

B

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2023, 05:00:13 pm »
     Can't wait to see your heavily edited version of your thread with the sessionette to then have her confirm the accuracy. Because that's what all us massive dicks do to show people up.

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2023, 09:50:46 pm »
An RV is verging into a Jame Gumb's van sort of session locale.

Ha!  Well, notwithstanding that being sorta the point

I'm still parsing that. It was the point to conjure images of one of the creepiest cinematic serial killers of all time? It might be time to take a minute and regroup here.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2023, 10:06:53 pm »
An RV is verging into a Jame Gumb's van sort of session locale.

Ha!  Well, notwithstanding that being sorta the point

I'm still parsing that. It was the point to conjure images of one of the creepiest cinematic serial killers of all time? It might be time to take a minute and regroup here.

You're killing it against this mental midget.

Offline billylong224

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2023, 10:19:37 pm »

great news!  when you're done swinging from mra's nuts, you'll have a dick nearby you can go eat!  lol

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2023, 10:29:16 pm »

great news!  when you're done swinging from mra's nuts, you'll have a dick nearby you can go eat!  lol

Had the RV offer accepted yet Jame?

Offline billylong224

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2023, 11:12:39 pm »
  Had the RV offer accepted yet Jame?

new to English, eh? 
if it was anyone else, it would go unnoticed.  but since your the type of "genius" that likes to point this kind of thing out:  "Has"
you're welcome!

Love,
Jame

Offline billylong224

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2023, 11:16:04 pm »
     Can't wait to see your heavily edited version of your thread with the sessionette to then have her confirm the accuracy. Because that's what all us massive dicks do to show people up.

LOL...  "us"?  No, my good friend; the only doosher I continue to see here is you.

To everyone (anyone?) else following along, I'm very happy to report that the sessionette and I have found a mutually amicable resolution.  Yay!  She acknowledged she will refund the deposit; just waiting for that to come through.  Hope to see it soon and with that move along.

Lastly, I learned two lessons from all this:  PS is a total loser (although, truthfully, this recognition began about 15 years or so ago, whenever it was I first stumbled across this place), and, most importantly, communication/setup can never be explicit enough when booking someone new.   I'm pleased to go forth incorporating this learning in the future.

With that, a good day, gentlemen!

B / Jame

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  A Complaint Question before Complaining

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View