Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579004 Posts in 73815 Topics by 29181 Members - Latest Member: MrP May 07, 2024, 02:23:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  IFBBPro
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: IFBBPro  (Read 19873 times)

Offline drpedro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: IFBBPro
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2021, 08:22:34 am »
had a duo session with her and her friend. her scissors were really strong. her friend had really tight glutes. overall I enjoyed the  experience.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2021, 08:22:34 am »

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2021, 12:06:18 pm »
How sensual was the session?  What extras were on the menu?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline drpedro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2021, 05:09:42 pm »
no extras. if you like scissors go for it.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2021, 06:15:50 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
had a duo session with her and her friend. her scissors were really strong. her friend had really tight glutes. overall I enjoyed the  experience.
Each claims to be around 160 pounds right now, is that accurate and what condition were they in at that weight?

Offline SlapYouSilly

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2021, 04:28:27 am »
Nujerz84: If I may ask, was it something she did/said or changed for the session that made you cancel? Or was it with your schedule? Just curious as I will be setting something up soon, but will hold out until I hear something positive. Thanks

My schedule.. I was in Orange County staying with a well known woman getting my schmoe on..We didnt get back to her place in OC until almost 5pm..traffic to LA was crazy..no way to get there in time.

Totally disgusting and inexcusable.  Bad enough that you flake out, but then you brag about being a flake and use the lame excuse of LA's traffic.  It is common knowledge what LA traffic is like.

Online Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2021, 04:39:16 am »
Each claims to be around 160 pounds right now, is that accurate and what condition were they in at that weight?

I saw her a few weeks ago ( not for a session but was at the Women on Fire event)  160 seems accurate no reason to doubt her.  Shes 10 weeks out from a show,  looks to be ahead of schedule and leaning out by the day.

As far as her partner in dog's, saw her too.  Shes a bit taller, probably about the same weight.  Not in prep but she stays pretty lean.  She was at the event as well.
Yo.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2021, 04:42:50 am »
I emailed her today for a muscle worship session as I'm in Los Angeles and was interested. She quoted $500 for muscle worship, with a $100 deposit up front..

Now don't get me wrong,, she's beautiful, but thats MAD expensive compared to many other more famous sessioners I've met with previously.

In email I asked her cssually for more details, like her name and number to contact her to discuss,  and she declined to give any. Told her that I find it hard to take her seriously if she can't even provide a name (real or fake) for me to refer to her when we meet. She came across as WAY full of herself, so I told her to forget it. Glad I didn't offer up a deposit. I'll take my business to a fbb who actually gives a shit,

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2021, 08:08:23 am »
I emailed her today for a muscle worship session as I'm in Los Angeles and was interested. She quoted $500 for muscle worship, with a $100 deposit up front..

Now don't get me wrong,, she's beautiful, but thats MAD expensive compared to many other more famous sessioners I've met with previously.

In email I asked her cssually for more details, like her name and number to contact her to discuss,  and she declined to give any. Told her that I find it hard to take her seriously if she can't even provide a name (real or fake) for me to refer to her when we meet. She came across as WAY full of herself, so I told her to forget it. Glad I didn't offer up a deposit. I'll take my business to a fbb who actually gives a shit,

It's not as if she's a fake.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2021, 02:46:05 pm »
Thanks Bernie. Curious, did anyone at wof try lifting you?
In email I asked her casually for more details, like her name and number to contact her to discuss,  and she declined to give any.
Her real pages are linked on her sg. Would guess she assumed you were the unserious one after you asked who she is.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2021, 04:09:16 pm »
In email I asked her casually for more details, like her name and number to contact her to discuss,  and she declined to give any.
Her real pages are linked on her sg. Would guess she assumed you were the unserious one after you asked who she is.

No other sessioner I've ever contacted has acted this way., its complete nonsense. The absurdity of her reaction for me asking her name is obnoxious.

And to the gent who posted before this, I know she's not a fake. Never accused her of that. All I was expecting up front was a bit of mutual respect. Apparently that was too much to ask from her.

Offline gregtherangerstott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2021, 05:24:26 pm »
No other sessioner I've ever contacted has acted this way., its complete nonsense. The absurdity of her reaction for me asking her name is obnoxious.

And to the gent who posted before this, I know she's not a fake. Never accused her of that. All I was expecting up front was a bit of mutual respect. Apparently that was too much to ask from her.

Maybe she thought you weren't showing "mutual respect" by not bothering to do a little research following the link she provides on her Sessiongirls page. I can't speak for her, but I'd assume you were not going to bother having a session and just wanted to talk for a bit assuming you couldn't click on the one link that has the name you are seeking. 

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2021, 07:16:40 pm »

Asking for a phone number screams time-waster.  Just sayin'
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2021, 07:22:14 pm »
  I wonder if even the guys who send a deposit get her number.  There is absolutely no requirement for them to talk to you before a session. Acting like it's your divine right isn't going to gain you support.

Online Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2021, 09:38:43 pm »
For sure.

No one tried.  Ha....lifting me would be a feat.  Its not really my thing.  Nadia said she wanted to try a year or so ago but i talked her out of it.  Most people see me and think I weigh 320ish, but I weigh 410.  My height is deceptive as I'm just short of 6'3.
Yo.

Online Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2021, 09:52:41 pm »
To the overall discussion on this thread:
I think she gave me her number after I paid the deposit.  Number is provided to make sure meeting up goes smooth.  I know she already has had problems with guys taking advantage of her giving him her number.  Its for a business transaction not because yiy are best pals.  Getting number after a deposit seems pretty par for the course in my experience with women who require deposits.

Her real name....as mentioned above, not hard to find.   Probably had a reason to not just offer it up.

This woman is a gem of a human being.  Sweet, smart, well traveled and driven.  She just started doing sessions in February and has sought out ways to make a guys session experience more full while remaining true to her morals.  I.e she is taking grabbing classes. Meeting up with other providers to help shape her skills and business model.  She's one of my top 3-5 women in the scene, and becoming one of my favorite human beings.
Yo.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  IFBBPro

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View