Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:47:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  IFBBPro
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: IFBBPro  (Read 19761 times)

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: IFBBPro
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 05:49:51 am »
@e_honda: 
You are probably right that she is trying to promote her camming, etc. and she also wants more simps who want to pay almost session rates to masturbate to custom vids alone in their dank basement. And given this scene, she will have much success... Look at what she openly advertises: 

https://www.sessiongirls.com/ifbbpro/profile
Services Offered:
Private Webcam / Skype / Video Chat
Phone Chat
Other Webcam Shows
Female vs Female
Custom Videos
Posing
Modeling
In-Gym Training

No where does she advertise an in person session where you get to even touch her! I have learned that this new crop of young attractive fitness, figure, physique and bodybuilding women that appear new on the scene ask for way too much money, and offer almost nothing besides maybe headscissors(which I don't give half a sh1t about). She is likely way too conventionally attractive and still too relatively young to even open up to letting strange guys grope her. Even with her muscle which most men don't like, guys are probably trying to jump up her butt almost all the time in live meatspace.

She said "sensual flexing" for 500.
I take that to mean maybe she will get topless and flex without you touching her for $500... Which is damn overpriced, by far the most a woman has asked for no physical contact.

Its likely legit..was utr had session lined up before covid hit

How much time do you spend stalking the social media of fbbs/physique/fitness women and messaging them?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 05:49:51 am »

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2021, 06:42:31 am »

I take that to mean maybe she will get topless and flex without you touching her for $500... Which is damn overpriced, by far the most a woman has asked for no physical contact.

I really don't know.  Until someone books and sees her there is no telling what she means by that.  And to address some of the cam stuff you also brought up, I asked and she mentioned she offers Skype sessions for about $6 a minute which is fairly standard.  She is running an ad for everything that she does. 

I am going to work on something on Skype for next week (she is not even back in LA right now) and then maybe to see her in February.  So we will see how things work out.

How much time do you spend stalking the social media of fbbs/physique/fitness women and messaging them?

Doubt it is as much as some think.  He just is unashamed about messaging.  So many guys write about emailing/dms girls and never do, he does.  You never know unless you ask.
Yo.

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2021, 07:45:13 am »
@e_honda: 
You are probably right that she is trying to promote her camming, etc. and she also wants more simps who want to pay almost session rates to masturbate to custom vids alone in their dank basement. And given this scene, she will have much success... Look at what she openly advertises: 

https://www.sessiongirls.com/ifbbpro/profile
Services Offered:
Private Webcam / Skype / Video Chat
Phone Chat
Other Webcam Shows
Female vs Female
Custom Videos
Posing
Modeling
In-Gym Training

No where does she advertise an in person session where you get to even touch her! I have learned that this new crop of young attractive fitness, figure, physique and bodybuilding women that appear new on the scene ask for way too much money, and offer almost nothing besides maybe headscissors(which I don't give half a sh1t about). She is likely way too conventionally attractive and still too relatively young to even open up to letting strange guys grope her. Even with her muscle which most men don't like, guys are probably trying to jump up her butt almost all the time in live meatspace.

We have no idea what she really offers unless someone has seen her or explicitly asked. For me personally, I don't feel like contacting her when she's probably getting flooded with messages and while I also don't have any current plans to travel to the LA area (maybe a few months from now I will).

It should be pointed out:  SG has a list of boxes for the women to choose from for what they offer. It's a pre-defined list of activities that the women can't add to or modify. They can only choose to check or not check a box. Muscle Worship actually ISN'T one of the activities listed. I guess Jen/SG don't want to make it sound like it's any kind of sexual/sensual service, and that everyone on the list is basically just offering "athletic" activities, like grappling, wrestling, scissoring, etc..

So if muscle worship or anything of that nature isn't one of the things she lists, it's because it's not an activity SG lets her advertise.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 05:46:23 pm »

I really don't know.  Until someone books and sees her there is no telling what she means by that.  And to address some of the cam stuff you also brought up, I asked and she mentioned she offers Skype sessions for about $6 a minute which is fairly standard.  She is running an ad for everything that she does. 

I am going to work on something on Skype for next week (she is not even back in LA right now) and then maybe to see her in February.  So we will see how things work out.

Doubt it is as much as some think.  He just is unashamed about messaging.  So many guys write about emailing/dms girls and never do, he does.  You never know unless you ask.

Messaging ladies is easy to do when you have 16 yrs worth of references and documented history with many ladies in the scene. Also not coming off as a weirdo, creeper schmoe in approach and appearance helps.

Offline SlapYouSilly

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2021, 11:59:31 pm »

Messaging ladies is easy to do when you have 16 yrs worth of references and documented history with many ladies in the scene. Also not coming off as a weirdo, creeper schmoe in approach and appearance helps.
Says the guy who continually sends weird and creepy, sexually harassing messages to various women on social media. 

Case in point: your obsession with Mia Annabella.

For some reason you think she and other women appreciate or enjoy that garbage.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2021, 12:30:50 am »

Says the guy who continually sends weird and creepy, sexually harassing messages to various women on social media. 

:laugh:
Yo.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2021, 05:03:58 am »

I’d respect your opinion if you had balls to post your face and social media accounts
instead of being a faceless troll, since you like to be up all in other people business, how about you worry about yourself. Until you show your face or @ me on social media, your nothing but a coward.

I will call Mia tomorrow and we will both laugh at your stupid ass post. 

There nothing worse than dude sounding like a hater, don't be mad at me for living the “schmo life” the majority of folks on this site only dream about or have to spend thousands of dollars on.

Get yours I will continue to get mine regardless, you can stay being mad like a female over it and continue watch me on the sidelines and say whatever I want to the ladies that know me personally.

a

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2021, 05:24:57 am »
So.......from what I understand IFBBPro is going to back in LA this week.   Is anyone trying to see her?

I am hoping she is still interested in March.....shooting for some time that month.
Yo.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2021, 10:15:19 am »
I’ll touch base and see what the response is like

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2021, 04:34:08 am »
I was able to see IFBBPro yesterday afternoon for a session.  She is absolutely gorgeous in person, I even commented to her at the beginning of the session that I was a bit tonguetied and in awe that we were actually face to face.

She has a very inviting presence that is relaxing and her personality is to die for.  She is funny, intelligent, well traveled and has a fantastic personality.  Her body flows perfectly with her gorgeous face and amazing personality.  her muscles are rock hard, with perfect shapes and her skin is flawless and silky smooth.  Her physique is just amazing.  She loves to be in charge and to have control.  IFBBPro has powerful legs and honing her scissoring skills, I am glad I caught her early is this because with her raw leg strength her scissors will be deadly in no time.

She is a gem of a human being and I will definitely be seeing her again in the future.
Yo.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2021, 07:46:23 pm »
Bernie1212 - what kind of session? How sensual does she get? What’s her current weight? What was the price?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2021, 05:03:36 am »
 Who had How Sensual is she in the office pool?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2021, 05:30:12 am »
Everyone. That's why the house will never offer a bet on the sun rising.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2021, 08:27:25 am »
Bernie1212 - what kind of session? How sensual does she get? What’s her current weight? What was the price?

Muscle worship and some scissors.
She is sensual in general, but she does not do anything sexual.
She has herself listed places as 163.  I didn't bring out a scale, I guess that is correct. 
I would email her for price.  She is very responsive.
Yo.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2021, 08:29:03 am »
Everyone. That's why the house will never offer a bet on the sun rising.
Who had sensual knowing the question really is, "what does she offer sexually?"
Yo.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  IFBBPro

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View