Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574495 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 11:54:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Anna Mikhaylenko
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anna Mikhaylenko  (Read 15373 times)

j635746

Re: Anna Mikhaylenko visit London
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 12:02:18 pm »
Unfortunately cancellations are becoming a real problem.  It never used to be a problem in London many years ago but seems to be the happening all the time now.  Deposits are a good idea as it separates the serious from the not serious.  All I say is that when a woman asks for one that she makes it very clear what happens if she has to cancel for any reason.

The subject of deposits comes on here all the time and wb270 made a the point that while the deposit should be to help cover the cost of the trip and hotel etc, many women spend it before they book the trip and hotel so if they cancel, they are reluctant to return it and rather prefer to hold on to it as part payment for a future session.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 12:02:18 pm »

Offline Muscle_Aesthete

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2014, 12:07:59 pm »
It would be a great pity if Anna weren't to come back to London.  I had a session with her yesterday, and I can't recommend her highly enough. She is so sweet, and such fun to be with. Her shoulders, traps, back and arms in particular are simply enormous.  Massaging those muscles is quite some experience! I hope she won't mind me saying that she seemed a little down about the cancellations.

Offline The Man

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2014, 05:22:58 am »
It is sad about the cancellations, although I've got a lot of time for Anna I preferred her 3-4 years about where she was about the same size as she is now but harder, i.e. renee toney HARD. She looks too soft and recent posts of facebook prove it. Come back to London freakish and I'd pay £1000's to feel that rock solid huge body :'(

j635746

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2014, 07:25:42 am »
Cancellations are bad but London is a strange place for the session women to visit.  There will be brief periods when it appears no one is coming and then all the women appear at the same time and are competing for sessions.  Some will email men they've met before but that is never a guarantee that a session will be booked.  I had a session this month but there were two I possibly wanted to see.  The one who got back first got the booking.

Confusion clarity

Session with Anna Mikhaylenko
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2014, 09:11:39 am »
Some time ago, I remember reading that Anna Mikhaylenko was going to be in London, So as is usual, I started trawling the interweb for reviews, but never really found anything that would help me decide either way. As is mostly the case with reviews, any that I found were full of the same spiel - She very pretty, she very strong, She very massive. I'm quite sceptical about what I read about session women anyway, also because we, as fantasizers fulfil fantasies in our own minds by embellishing upon the facts a little too much.

Anyhow, So I booked a fantasy-roleplay-muscle worship-domination session, half believing the stuff I read about her, thinking in my mind that she can't be as freakishly big or strong as she claims to be, the woman is barely above five foot tall.

BOY WAS I WRONG!!! We role-played a little bit, and it started with her ripping my T-shirt straight off me (which I had brought for that purpose), She then proceeded to get me in a front headlock and her MASSIVE bicep which was pushing against my Adam's apple, had me tapping in seconds. I'm a big guy, 6'3, about 230lbs, and while I can't claim to be the strongest guy in the room, I would still be considered of above average strength. I got totally decimated. She sat on my chest and pinned my wrists with ONE hand, and I could not budge her. Just to prove a point, she just held my hand a little tight, and after abut five seconds, I couldn't feel my fingers. She got me in head-locks, neck-scissors, and it was the quickest I have ever tapped. As far as pure strength is concerned, I had no comparision, the strongest woman I had sessioned with before this was Jana Linke-Sippl, and Anna was far stronger, at least in the arms. Jana controlled me as easily, but if it took me 10-15 seconds to submit to her in a hold, here I was submitting in 2-3 seconds. I also know that she was barely trying at times, because she was very concerned about hurting me, and I had to keep telling her to not worry and go for it. She put me in a headlock with full force at one point, I actually tapped out as soon as i felt the pressure, that's how devastating her strength is!

We arm-wrestled, and it was humiliating, It didn't even take her a second to pin me, she enjoyed it so much, she did it multiple times. I did it both hands versus her one, and this time I held my own for maybe a second and a half. She was so much stronger that I didn't have the gas to go the hour! I had to take a break in between!

The piece de resistance for the session was when it came to lifting me. She obviously piggy backed me like I weighed nothing, showing off, then she swooped me up in a cradle carry! I have never been cradled before, and she got me up, smiling, not straining at all, and held me there for over a minute. She even tried bouncing me, which would have been no difficulty for her, but for the fact that her arms were so small. She could give me a shoulder ride, but the cieling in her hotel room was too low, so we let that go. Its been twelve hours since the session, and she accidentaly gave me a smack on my leg, The spot has developed a bruise, and its hurting! Sweet pain.

The session was booked for an hour, and I really didn't have the energy or the strength to even last for half of it, It was the first time I have been completely overwhelmed in a session purely by virtue of strength, but she made it interesting enough to last. She's a sweet girl and it was such a pleasure spending time with her, that we landed up going out for dinner. I landed up spending 5 hours with her, we went out and had a great time, i showed her London at night, and learnt a lot about her personally. People were looking, and I was aware of the stares, but it was all blown away with the feeling of walking arm in arm with a woman with 18 inch biceps, it has to be experienced to be believed!

When I dropped her back to the hotel, as a parting shot, she hugged me so tight that I started grasping for air, you know when you're just before being choked out and you sort of half-snore. I had to steady myself with my car and wait a couple of minutes before I could drive off. And yes, It happened in seconds ;)

She's not everyone's cup of tea, as she doesn't do any sexual/sensual stuff, but for the guys who are tired of hearing how someone is incredibly strong, and later find that the woman was not that strong at all, and its just the reviewer living it out with his imagination added, for those guys, looking for an unadulterated strength experience, Short of the world's strongest woman, She's it. 

If you like the review, please gimme some Karma, I want to be able to see the links on this board which are blocked because I am a couple of points short on Karma. Thanks.

Offline smithgpost

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Session with Anna Mikhaylenko
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2014, 10:51:42 pm »
Awesome and helpful review, Confusion Clarity, thank you for that!

Offline MixedWrestler

• Activity:
    0%
  • (semi) competitive wrestling,
Re: Session with Anna Mikhaylenko
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2014, 05:26:19 pm »
K+ thanks for the review
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Anna Mikhaylenko
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2022, 01:40:49 am »
Anyone on this site still in touch with Anna?   ???

I have sent her a few emails to the old email address I had of hers but I have not heard anything. I know she is Ukrainian and last I heard from her she was living in Kyiv. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Anna Mikhaylenko

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View