Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579252 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 02:36:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Arm wrestling ...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Arm wrestling ...  (Read 12844 times)

Offline memorylive

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Arm wrestling ...
« on: December 27, 2013, 07:23:38 pm »
what is the best arm wrestling match you ever saw?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Arm wrestling ...
« on: December 27, 2013, 07:23:38 pm »

overheadliftfan

Re: arm wrestling ...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 07:46:28 pm »
there was 2 old short clips that I can't find now called (cynkin), the man lifted his feet to try to put his whole weight in his arms but still lost. the second one was for tina lockwood who was wearing pink & was explaining while playing with the guy & said "now i will beat him" and beated him with no effort

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 01:40:00 pm »
I love stuff like that, even if it's fake.  Probably one of my biggest fantasies.  And no, no one needs to come in here and overanalyze this and talk about how armwrestling has more to do with skill than strength (I know!).

crypto160

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 04:53:58 pm »
there was 2 old short clips that I can't find now called (cynkin), the man lifted his feet to try to put his whole weight in his arms but still lost. the second one was for tina lockwood who was wearing pink & was explaining while playing with the guy & said "now i will beat him" and beated him with no effort

you mean this:

paselucky

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 04:52:46 pm »
Can someone post then video? I love to look on her butt when she put a man down

Offline tbock69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 10:13:50 pm »
Suzy Hamilton had a arm wrestling video from years ago. Obviously she destroyed everybody!

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=319676.0
I LOVE FemaleMuscle!

Offline lyle918

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Arm wrestling ...
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 12:47:21 pm »
Could the Ms Olympia beat Mr. Olympia in arm wrestling?  Would be interesting to find out!  Still looking for the video of Tazzie and Annie going at it. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Sargatanas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Arm wrestling ...
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2017, 09:54:38 am »
My favourite is early times Stephanie Park vs Mike from Herbiceps.com and then later Mike vs Mary Ann Graves...shame that Crystal Rivers (Wondersquirt) didnt made any armwrestling video at her best time. Jacqueline LeBlanc, Casie Leigh, Erica Cordie is also nice to watch and Rapture too (but too many fake ones).

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Arm wrestling ...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View