Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578445 Posts in 73738 Topics by 28973 Members - Latest Member: Mirage1086 May 04, 2024, 08:19:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story: Aurora's Transformation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: First Story: Aurora's Transformation  (Read 63433 times)

Offline escoval9d

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: First Story: Aurora's Transformation
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2022, 09:30:26 pm »
 :) fantastico estou a adorar a direção que a historia esta a ter, esperando pelo proximo update.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2022, 09:30:26 pm »

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2022, 01:02:44 am »
Love to see that Stacy and Abby hooked up. Would like to see Dr. Emma start taking her creation and cause her to not only get manly but younger too to become a young muscle stud!

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2022, 08:47:53 pm »
I'd debated the continuation of this story for a few weeks, and then took a few months to write it, and it's still not done... It's the logical continuation of the story I want to tell, and, if I can, I'm going to follow it to the end, wherever that may be.

A genuine thank you to everyone who has read and enjoyed this so far. It's meant the world to me to see so many people react to this little passion project of mine. If you're still with me after the things I've set up, I've got plenty of ideas in mind for my little cast of characters.

--------------------

-Sunday-

As Aurora got home, she took stock of her renovations. If this serum was as powerful as the doc says it was, she was going to need to speed things up. She quickly got online and pushed her in-peron sessions back two weeks. Nobody really gave her a hard time, and the room she did cam seasons in was already mostly renovated. Although, it could still use a few touches, she thought.

Before injecting the serum, a trip to the home improvement store was in order. Aurora didn't know what would happen, neither did Dr. Hartley, and she definitely didn't want to get stuck in a house she couldn't even walk through. After an inspection of the upstairs flooring the night before, and some math she had to look up on the internet, she had determined that the floors could support her weight, given the strength of the wood and the way her feet distributed the load of her huge body. So that just left reinforced stairs, and then she could start renovating upstairs as well.

Going into stores anymore was tricky. Aurora didn't have shoes; they just weren't feasible at her size. Thankfully, a lot of places had drive-thru or curbside pickup, and she had been able to at least wear some type of shoe, even if it didn't fit well, until recently. This was the first time she truly had to go into the store, because she was buying decorative things with her construction materials. She didn't know what was going to happen, but she figured it wasn't going to be easy.

Sure enough, within a minute of her walking into the store, a well dressed woman came up to her. "Excuse me sir, but you don't have any shoes on. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

Aurora just sighed a deep, heavy sigh. "I understand that, ma'am, and if I had shoes I could wear, I promise you I would. Unfortunately, there are no readily available shoes to fit me," Aurora said honestly. "Normally I would use curbside pickup, but I am doing some decorating and painting this week."

"What do you mean there are no shoes that fit?" the manager, Peggy by the name tag, said. Aurora could see the expected look of shock mixed with the haughty air of authority, but as she stood and looked at Peggy, she noticed some other things flick across her face.

"Exactly what I said," Aurora said, pointing down at her feet. Given her thick pecs and equally thick chest hair, she couldn't actually see her feet, but she knew they were huge. They made the drive in here particularly difficult. "The last shoe I was able to wear was custom made, and I shredded those as I outgrew them," Aurora continued. As she looked at Peggy, she registered how warm it was in the building. It was a warm day outside, for sure, but it was almost as hot in here. Aurora could already feel herself becoming wet with sweat. She sweat in anything above 65 degrees anymore, she thought with a smirk. She honestly kinda liked it.

She watched as Peggy looked down and gasped, apparently never actually looking closely at the feet supporting the massive person in front of her. They were utterly massive! More than twice as long as her own size 8 feet, they were three times as wide and well over twice as thick! They were strong and muscular, words Peggy never thought she would use to describe feet. "They're so big!" Peggy half whispered, but in her excitement it came out a little too loudly.

Aurora heard and couldn't help but smile. Peggy continued to stare, but it was definitely not out of shock anymore. The manager was straight up ogling her feet! Aurora, deciding to go for it, leaned in a little closer and whispered "I can tell you like them. Why not just let me off with a warning today, hm?"

Aurora watched as Peggy looked up slightly, right into her massive chest. She heard the manager take a sharp breath, followed by a long, slow draw in of Aurora's masculine scent. When Peggy opened her eyes, Aurora saw that they were glazed over, a look of pure lust plastered on the woman's face. As she stood back to her full height, she saw Peggy was drawn forward, almost like magnetism, trying to stay in the aura of her powerful musk. "Um, well sir, this is...um...very unusual, as you can probably imagine. Given the...given the difficulty you have acquiring proper footwear, I suppose I can overlook it this one time. But please, have proper shoes in the future," Peggy said, eyes roaming Aurora's body, face flushed.

"Sure thing ma'am," Aurora said with a smile. If the serum worked like she hoped, she would be so big soon it wouldn't matter what the rules were. It would be obvious that her size meant the rules didn't apply. To be fair, if she kept growing the way she had in the past, entering buildings may also become a thing of the past...

In any event, she had some shopping to do. An hour and some difficult shelving decisions later, Aurora had everything she needed to finish the renovations on the house, at least as far as she thought she would need at the moment. As she brought the large cart to the checkout stand, she noticed more people than usual were staring at her. A combination of her size and her pheromones? They did seem to be getting to the manager when the two spoke earlier. It would explain why she had had such an easy time of getting women to fuck her.

She started loading things onto the counter, effortlessly lifting boxes of bathroom tile onto the counter. The one foot by one foot boxes of five sheets were smaller than her hand, and pretty significantly, she noticed with a smile. She tried not to get too excited about being so big, but it was getting harder and harder not to enjoy it. While her height had mostly tapered off recently, the rest of her had not stopped growing in the slightest. She finished putting all the plaster and cement stuff on the counter, before pushing the cart forward that was piled high with wood. "I don't remember what all is in there," she said honestly. "Oh, and I need to order sheets of drywall for delivery, please. I don't have a vehicle that can haul that," she said.

David, as his name tag said, appeared to have recently graduated high school, and apparently didn't have the same tact that Peggy had earlier. Aurora almost waved a hand in front of his face he was staring so long. It probably wouldn't have helped though, as it was her massive hands that the employee was staring at. With a cough, David said "Um, yes sir, absolutely. How many of those will you be needing?"

"Let's go with 60 sheets, just so I've got some extra," Aurora responded after a slight pause. That was probably much more than she needed, but drywall was pretty cheap all things considered. Nothing like the lumber she had purchased, that was insanely pricey anymore.

David nodded. "Sounds good, I'll have to do these as two separate orders, is that ok?"

"Yeah that's fine."

"Ok, what's the name on the order?"

"Adam," Aurora said without hesitation. She had prepared herself for this. After the last two days, and talking it over with Dr. Hartley, she realized that using her birth name out in the real world made no sense anymore, so she just wasn't going to. Honestly, it was a huge relief. Using the name Aurora just got her a bunch of confused looks, and sometimes outright disdain and discrimination. Giving the name Adam just meant she could look, dress, and act like she really wanted to. It was just easier.

David just nodded, and took her address and phone number as well. "That's here in town, so delivery should be pretty easy, probably by Friday. We'll give you a call the day before and give you a two hour window, alright, man?"

"Yeah, sounds good," Aurora said, swiping her card for order number one. Another few minutes, and she was out the door with her goods in handcart, heading to her vehicle. One of the nice things about everyone assuming she was a man was that nobody condescendingly offered to help her load her materials up. Even back when she was married and picking up little decorations and things, someone always offered to help her load the car. She hated it, and was glad it didn't happen anymore.

Back at home, she spent the rest of the day getting the downstairs shower in order. Moving the shower head was beyond her skills at the moment, but widening the shower was absolutely something she could do. After several hours of hard labor, she was finished, and rewarded herself with a cool shower in a stall she could properly stand in.

Cleaned up and cooled off, Aurora made dinner. This was something else that was getting more expensive recently, but she didn't mind it either. Two half pound bacon cheeseburgers with two fried eggs on each and a plate full of chili cheese fries should be enough to hold her over until breakfast the next morning. She sat down on the couch and turned on some TV.

As she finished and cleaned up, she decided it was time. With the syringe in one hand and the bottle in the other, she thought about what the doc had said. They had talked about it at length, and decided that Aurora could take a loading dose of a full mL, before moving back to a half mL tomorrow if she thought she could handle it. Aurora looked at the iridescent fluid, took a deep breath, and got the syringe ready.

She had done this dozens of times this year, but this was probably the first injection since she started this trial that she was truly nervous about. She trusted Dr. Hartley, that much was certain. The woman was clearly brilliant, as made apparent by Aurora's Greek god shaming body. And Aurora had to believe that the doctor wouldn't give her anything that could harm her.  With a deep, steadying breath...or four...Aurora gritted her teeth and rapidly thrust the needle into her thigh. As she gently pushed the plunger down, the familiar sensations of the serum slowly warmed her body. She almost sighed in relief, when the warming sensation kept going, spreading to all of her limbs, her hands and feet down to the tips of her fingers and toes. Not only that, but it moved inward as well, all the way down to her core. Her whole body was on fire, but in an incredibly pleasurable way. Suddenly, her massive rod exploded through her shorts looking larger and more veiny than ever before, followed by a mind melting orgasm ripping through her body. The last thing she remembered was an incredible blast of cum sailing 12 feet across the room, splattering loudly against her posing mirror, before everything went black.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female and Non-binary muscle and relationships.
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2022, 08:01:20 am »
Hey Thomas!! Great addition!!!

It looks like things are shaping up for some mind-blowing growth!!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2022, 11:44:32 am »
Very glad to see you returning to this series!  It's one of my favorites!

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2022, 05:44:59 pm »
First update in a while. Sorry everyone, the struggle to find motivation to write has been real. Lol.

CW: violence

-Monday-

----------

To say Aurora had woken up ravenous would be a serious understatement. Her stomach gurgled and growled, and she woke up clutching her stomach as the most intense hunger pangs of her life radiated outward. As she started to move, though, an intense wave of dizziness forced her to remain on the ground and be still once more. "Oh man, my head," she mumbled, her ultradeep morning voice rumbling her whole body. She was also vaguely aware that she was no longer laying on the comfortable couch. Apparently, she had at some point fallen off, which may also explain her headache. With as muscular as she was, her powerful back, tall traps, and thick neck actually kept her head from touching the floor she was now laying on, meaning her head had been pulled back by gravity, adding to the swimming sensation in her brain.

After a few minutes, the dizziness went away, but the hunger didn't. She moaned in discomfort and stood, carefully. She didn't want to have another dizzy spell and fall from an even greater height than her couch. Confident-ish in her ability to walk, she shuffled her way into the kitchen. As she threw open the fridge, she saw some cold pizza that was leftover from a few days before. She grabbed a slice and crammed the whole thing into her mouth. She was very glad that every muscle in her body was a hell of a lot stronger, including her jaw muscles. It made chewing this much at once a lot easier. She grabbed the pizza box, intent on eating the rest of it. She also grabbed the package of steaks she had gotten from the store the day before, which originally had been for the purposes of meal planning. Now, it looked like her midnight snack.

Half an hour, four pounds of steak, and half a dozen fried potatoes later, Aurora's grumbling gut was finally satisfied. As she sat down on her couch with a pitcher of water, she took stock. Resting a huge hand on her food-bloated gut, she chuckled at the insanity of what she was doing, and how this new serum was already affecting her. Apart from her intense hunger, there were no unwanted side effects, at least not yet. No loss of vision, muscle control, anything like that. Her cock was harder than diamond, and quite a bit more veiny than it normally was, but that was to be expected with how horny she still felt. She sighed in relief, happy with the initial results of her first dose. Still, it was very early in the morning, not even 2AM, so she really needed to get some sleep. Finishing her pitcher of water, she leaned back on the couch, idly stroking her cock, as she drifted off to sleep.

A sleep that was cut short by, once again, her grumbling stomach. Aurora spent much of the morning cooking and eating, trying to satiate her growling stomach, and plowing through pounds of food at a time. She committed a cardinal sin of adulthood and shopped for groceries while hungry. As such, her grocery delivery was about to be almost five times more expensive than what it normally was, and she realized, rather sheepishly, that it was almost all meat. "Oh well," she grumbled to herself. "I am in the middle of a major growth spurt, so...bring it on!"

-----

The grocery store delivery man pulled into the next house on his delivery schedule today, and this order was just...odd. He tried his best not to judge anyone based on their grocery orders. People were allowed to eat whatever they want, even if there should probably be someone to tell them "no" every once in a while.

He wasn't sure if this was one of those times or not. There wasn't anything that would normally be considered unhealthy in the bags of groceries he was carrying to the door, but he was honestly kind of surprised that this wasn't a steakhouse that had screwed up their major distributor order and had to get everything from a local grocery store. There were roughly six paper bags completely full with just about every bit of steak that they had available, as well as tons of ground beef. It was kind of wild, actually. There were also bags full of eggs, sausage, flour, and gravy, meaning big breakfasts were in order for this, he assumed, family. And lots of frozen pizza. They had also ordered a surprising amount of vegetables to go with it, so it wasn't all bad, he supposed.

The instructions said to leave the bags, no signature required, so that's what the young guy did. As a courtesy, he knocked on the door to let the customer know their food had arrived. As he got into his car to drive away, he saw what had to be the largest hand and arm he had ever seen grab the bags off the stoop, l two at a time, before disappearing back inside.

-----

Aurora didn't wait to cook this time. Her stomach was still growling. In a move that surprised even herself with how...savage it seemed, she ripped open a package of steaks, and ate them raw, one after the other. Was it gross? Yeah, she initially thought, but surprisingly delicious. Was it helping her hunger? Absolutely. She polished off another package, ten pounds of pure meat, before she burped, a low, rumbling belch, and once again felt satisfied.

As she sat there, letting the massive amount of food digest, her mind began to wander. Thinking back to earlier encounters over the past several weeks, from the girls at the resort, to what Steve had said, as well as her new friends, she kept looking back at those moments when people thought she was a guy and...enjoying them. It was weird to say the least, and she had a difficult time wrapping her head around this change of heart. At first it had been a way to get back a Steve, then a funny little quirk of her everyday life. Then, with Stacy, it had been a major buzzkill, even if she hadn't been able to put her finger on why. And she still couldn't figure out why. It was maddening.

With a disgruntled "Hmph," Aurora stood and got to work on her home renovations. Using the tools was getting...difficult. With the size of her hands, many of the tool handles were undersized, so she had to get creative, and careful, with many of the power tools she needed to use. The drill and impact driver set she had could only get held with two fingers, her other two resting on the battery. Thankfully she had a miter saw for most cuts, which just involved gently pulling down on a handle, but for the few times she had to use a circular saw, it got a little tricky. Hands like hers just weren't meant for those handles.

Screws and nails were also interesting. Again, the average size for both of those looked positively tiny in her huge fingers. The only thing she could think to compare them to was bratwurst, but even that was probably smaller than she was now. If anything got dropped on the floor, that's where it stayed until cleanup. Picking up nails at this point was impossible. However, any demolition was handled relatively easily. Her bone structure had gotten progressively denser, and apparently it was getting even more so. This meant that breaking through sheet rock and wood supports was shockingly easy anymore. Not only were her bones thicker, her skin was tougher and thicker than ever.

While physical labor was good for keeping her mind off of things, it didn't exactly clear them from her mind. Every time she stopped for a meal (two more before 3PM), her mind would wander back to those thoughts, the primary one being...why had she been so mad at Stacy?

As it rolled closer to four, Aurora heard an alarm go off on her smart speaker. "Ah yes, time for the show," she said to herself. Initially planning to take a shower, she figured her viewers would be much more excited to see her in this state, sweaty from a day of work. She downed another pitcher of water, her...she didn't even know how many she had drank at this point, and got to work getting her computer booted up and the cameras working.

Much like the power tools, a standard computer keyboard and mouse were incredibly difficult to use. The mouse less so, as she could use her index finger to do most things pretty easily. While massive, it was fairly dexterous. The keyboard, however. Her fingers were long and thick with muscle and bone, so it was a lot of hunting and pecking, unfortunately. She couldn't rest her hands at the keyboard like one normally would; together, they were wider than the entire keyboard, number pad included. And because her fingers were so thick, she had to be very careful to not hit more than one key at a time.

One of the issues she had working with electronics, especially recently, was how much she sweat. Even completely naked (which she was most of the time), so much of her body was covered in a lush forest of body hair that she was warm even in the air conditioning. She kept her house at 65, but was absolutely dripping with sweat thanks to her revocation efforts. She knew the audience would love this, though, just another example of her insane masculinity.

As she got the test screen up and running, she stood in her usual spot, only to find that she wasn't fully in the frame. "What the hell?" She checked the cameras, the settings, the computer, everything looked correct. She got back into place and frowned... It still didn't look right. What the hell was going on? A few more minutes tinkering with the settings, and something dawned on her. "Wait a minute," she said, standing up straight, before walking to the front door. "Holy shit!"

She ran back to the computer and started the stream. People were flooding in, hundreds of her loyal, paying supporters from all over the world. "Hey, guess what! I'm growing again!" She said with glee, before stepping back, and back again. "It may be kind of difficult to tell, and I haven't measured myself properly, but I would guess that I'm 6'5" today. And growing still! Get ready to watch some serious growth spurts from your favorite gender-melting muscle goddess over the next week or so!"

She got comfortable after that, answering questions and showing off different parts of her body to anyone that asked. Of course, the most simple and effective displays were of her hands, feet, and cock. Her viewers got a particular kick out of a piece of paper completely disappearing under her hand, which even surprised her. Of course, there were the usual comments about her muscles, and questions about how strong she was. She honestly answered that she didn't know. She was strong enough to move many wall studs at once though, which gave her viewers enough of a clue. Overall, it was a fun stream that took her mind off of things, and made her feel like everything was going to work out. As she signed off and shut down the stream, she sat down heavily on her reinforced couch, and sighed. While that was nice, something still didn't feel quite right. She couldn't put her finger on it.

Aurora decided to do some self reflection, but she didn't want to do it at home. It was filled with too many things she had to do, and made it difficult to focus. Monday night at a bar seemed like a good idea, she thought. A few of the seedier places around town were dark, which meant that as long as she could not piss anyone off, nobody would probably say anything if she didn't have shoes on. She didn't figure she could get away with the same thing she got away with yesterday, wooing the manager, at least not without going to a straight up gay bar, which honestly didn't appeal to her anymore. As much as she liked masculinity, she was definitely into women now, through and through.

So, late that night, she went out. As expected, nobody really said anything. She was by far the most muscular person there, and the tallest. Overall, the biggest. She smirked, and strode confidently over to the bar. A sports game was on the television, and she couldn't help but watch it as she sat down. The bar stool underneath her creaked loudly as it took her weight, but held.

The bartender looked over at her and gasped. "Holy shit, man. Haven't seen you in here before."

"I'm new in town," Aurora lied. She had lived here for years, but nobody would recognize her now. "Just came out for a drink and a quiet night," she added.

"Well, welcome to our not-so-little-anymore town. What can I get you to drink?" Aurora couldn't help but think that there's no way he treats women like this. He seemed like a less than subtle guy. It shouldn't surprise her, but it still did make some part of Aurora's brain chuckle that nobody in this bar, at all, considered her as a woman. To them, she was a guy.

"Just whatever's on tap, and keep 'em comin'," Aurora said, before turning her attention back to the TV. One of the local (well, close enough) professional baseball teams was playing, and it was clear after a batter or two that the bar was wholely for the local team. Aurora had some pretty good knowledge about baseball, but hadn't watched it in years. Growing up, it was something she always enjoyed, and she had at one point known every player, and most of their stats. She didn't recognize anyone now though, which she thought made sense. Her mind wandered to what had gotten her to stop watching, and a grimace fell over her face: Steve.

The argument hadn't been very long. At the time, he was much bigger than her, and when he got angry, he got very wild with his motions. The only thing she remembered from him that night was him saying "This is 'me' time! I am not living with a woman who watches sports!" It was yet another disturbing red flag, looking back on things. Anyone can like sports, and his backward, misogynistic thinking was disheartening, but she knew there were plenty of people who believed that, unfortunately. Maybe one day that would change. In any event, she was enjoying her time in the seedy dive bar. A year ago, she would have been scared to death. Now, though, she was...just one of the guys. A dude coming to the bar to get away from everything, have a few beers, and watch some baseball.

So that's exactly what she did. Her previous love of the game meant she knew exactly what was going on, even if she didn't know the players. She talked to a few of the guys throughout the game, reminiscing on older games, back when the team was actually good. When asked how she knew so much about the local team, she just smiled and said her dad was from here, so she grew up watching, and had been a long time fan.

One particularly drunk guy put his arm around what he could of Aurora's shoulders, and pointing to the TV, just said, "This umpire is fucking atrocious."

Aurora just laughed. "Yeah man, I know. Why do you think we've been booing his shitty calls all night? The guy's missed at least half a dozen strikes."

"It's sooo bad toni-." The drunk man's words got cut off by a loud sound of shattering glass on the other side of the dive bar. After a few choice words were exchanged between one guy and the other, the inevitable happened, and fists started flying.

'Great, first night out, and I'm witnessing a bar fight,' Aurora thought to herself. But as the punches started flying, it was clear to her that the 30 or so inebriated patrons were slowly being drawn into the brawl as well, including the drunk that she had just been politely talking to. She tried to sit it out as best she could, until someone threw a beer bottle, missing their target, and it ended up hitting her on her exposed upper arm, shattering and slicing her skin open. "Fucking-!" She whipped around, her powerful voice standing out even in the din of the bar-wide scuffle.

Her rage flared, and as she quickly scanned the crowd, she saw one man's face go white as he realized the mass monster he had angered. Aurora's eyes narrowed on her prey, somewhere in the middle of the fight, and made a beeline right for him. She causally tossed the first two obstacles out of her way, a bar table and stool, which went flying back behind her. They crashed into the wall, becoming lodged in the sheetrock. Then, one of the men tried to punch her in the gut, only to be met with her granite abs. Still, she took that as her own signal to start throwing punches, and apparently end the bar fight all together. With one swing, as haphazard and untrained as it was, her massive fist, bigger than the guy's head, collided with his face. She could feel the crunch of something beneath her knuckles, and as the man collapsed to the ground, her fist was dripping with blood from his shattered face. If she had bothered to look down, she would have noticed that she had caved his entire skull in.

She backhanded another guy, this time even harder than she had hit the first offender. She connected with his chest, and once again she felt something break, as the man was sent flying backwards. She didn't see where he landed, but felt confident she had broken a few ribs at least. She had, in fact broken every rib and crushed his sternum, piercing his heart and destroying his lungs. He died soon after. There was a pair in a wrestling match on the ground, and one of them accidentally kicked Aurora. As rage continued to fuel her, she purposefully kicked back, her massive quad muscles propelling a foot larger than one of their torsos directly into them. One howled in pain, as the pair launched into some others that were still standing, bowling them over as well. She noted that while one of the men, while unconscious, looked fairly normal, the other, the one she had connected with the most heavily, had an upper torso that looked and acted more like jelly that a human.

She reached her initial assailant, and grinned wickedly. She wrapped her top two fingers and thumb around his throat, hoisting him into the air. "Fucking dickbag," she said, spitting in his face. In one last flash of anger, she squeezed her fingers together, feeling his neck collapse in her unyielding grip as his body twitched and his eyes dimmed. She then threw the corpse about 10 feet into another wall, this one made of cinder blocks. With a powerful thud and sickening crunch, the body collided with the wall, before collapsing to the ground in a heap. Four dead bodies and at least one man unconscious in less than twenty seconds. The thud of the patron against the wall had brought the fight to a halt, as everyone turned to see who had performed such an insanely powerful act.

Aurora took a few deep breaths before coming to the conclusion that her time out was over, so without saying another word, she headed towards the door, unsure of what would happen next.

As she approached her car, she could hear some commotion behind her, as a handful of bar patrons followed her out, screaming at her. She realized she couldn't just get in her car and drive away, that would make her too easy to find. She clenched her jaw, and realized that her car, as good as it had been to her, was useless. On the way here, the pedals had been hell to use, and she had to roll her window down because her shoulders were too wide to fit in the car otherwise. She didn't need it anymore. She was too big and powerful. Still, she didn't want anything around that could possibly link her to what she was about to do. So, with a mighty yell that shook the air around her, she slammed her fists into the hood of the car, crushing it completely. The engine was snapped off it's mount and pierced the gas tank. She could hear gasoline leaking out onto the pavement. She needed a lighter...and she knew just where to get one.

As Aurora turned, she saw the men rushing back into the bar. She just smiled and shook her head as she heard the door lock. "Pathetic fucks." Her massive, nearly two foot long and a full foot wide sole crashed through the solid wooden door of the dive bar. There were six men and the bartender left inside. With a surprisingly wicked grin plastered to her face, she rapidly murdered each of them in turn. It was shockingly easy to her, as she moved through full-grown male after full-grown male, their bodies yielding to her strength like tissue paper. By the time she was done, she was absolutely covered in blood, some of it being washed away by her unending sweat. As a final thought, she grabbed a bottle of vodka, ripped off her shirt and stuffed part of it inside, before digging a lighter out of one of her victims pockets. With a final chuckle, she tossed the cocktail onto the ground and walked out.

Bare chested and bare foot, Aurora sprinted home through the late night streets. Her feet pounded the sidewalk as she flew through the town, headed home. Halfway there, she paused and looked at the trail of bloody sweat that preceded her and realized that would be a problem if she didn't sweat all the blood off before she got home. So she ran, and ran, and ran, until she was clean.

At home, adrenaline still pumping, she grabbed the vial and syringe, filled it with the half mil she was supposed to take tonight, and stabbed it into her leg. She was absolutely drenched in sweat, and as she pulled her shorts off and tossed them aside, they landed on the tile floor in the entryway with a wet slap. She looked as if she had just gotten out of the pool, which made her horny. Combined with how turned on by her effortless display of power back at the bar made her, she immediately grabbed her dick and started masturbating furiously, rapidly bringing herself to orgasm. The serum continued to flood her body, making her cum twice in quick succession, at which point she collapsed onto the floor in the kitchen, overwhelmed with everything.

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2022, 12:32:36 am »
What the fuck? It's literally just a guy.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2022, 01:26:55 pm »
Not to mention, a homicidal lunatic.

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2022, 02:02:47 pm »
Wild addition... still very interested in this and had been eagerly waiting. Coming up with the motivation to write can be a real pain...

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2022, 05:05:56 pm »
Story is literally a MMG now. Using female pronouns is just weird.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2022, 06:50:34 pm »
Motivation can be hard. Picture the endgame for the story, then build to end it. good luck.

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2023, 09:23:59 pm »
Out of character things have a point. Stay tuned and find out what that is!

Seriously though, for those of you still reading and enjoying the story, here's a little mini update with some more setup. Enjoy!

- Tuesday Morning-

----------

Aurora woke up the next morning on the kitchen floor, her hand immediately going to her head as she let out a groan. "Fucking hell...when was the last time I even had a headache?" she said to herself, slowly rolling onto her hands and knees before standing. The headache was just the first thing that confused her though. "What the...?" There was cum everywhere. I don't remember doing any of that, she thought.  In fact, the harder she thought about it, the more there were gaps in her memory of the night before. She remembered going to a bar...but the rest of the evening was fuzzy. Did she get in a fight? She couldn't see or feel any injuries. And that wouldn't explain the cum everywhere.

Aurora's growling stomach cut her train of thought short. It demanded food, and she was in no position to deny it. After a huge breakfast, she sat down in the kitchen, still trying to figure out what happened last night, but there was nothing. After several minutes of pondering, there was a faint knock at the door. Curious, she walked over and peaked out the window, only to find a very attractive woman standing there in a pair of scrubs. "Ah, must be from the doctor's office," she muttered to herself, before walking over and opening the door. "Hi, I'm guessing you're from Dr. Hartley's office?"

The nurse smiled and nodded, taking deep breaths. Aurora could see the difficulty she had holding her professionalism, but she managed...if only just. Shifting the massive bag that was on her shoulder, she said "Hi, yes, my name is Mel, I'm a nurse working with Dr. Hartley. She asked me to come over and check on you, get some measurements and such. She said you started a new version of the serum, and she wanted to keep a close eye on your progress."

Aurora smiled pleasantly as she stood to the side, motioning with an enormous hand for Mel to come in. "Well that sounds alright with me. If you need to get anything set up, the living room is the largest space inside the house." She gently closed the door behind Mel, before heading into the kitchen. "Would you like some water?"

"Yes please," Mel said from the other room, as Aurora heard the shuffling of various items. She grabbed a glass for Mel and a pitcher for herself and headed back into the living room.

"Sorry about the temperature, and the lack of clothing. I've run out, and I wouldn't want to wear them anyway. I run incredibly warm, now. I'm sweating even with the fan on!" She said with a chuckle. Earlier that morning, she had needed to turn the AC down to 62 to keep from sweating too much, but it was getting worse by the hour. "I'm definitely a lot bigger than I was," she said confidently.

"I can see that. On your chart from just the other day, it had you at around 6'3", but you're much taller than that now," Mel acknowledged.

"I'm guessing the first thing you're going to want to do is get some measurements?" Aurora said with a smile.

Mel nodded, pausing. "As...as many as you'll let me take," she said. Aurora caught the deep blush even under the makeup she had on. It was clear that only certain measurements were required by the doctor...but Aurora was going to indulge the nurse. She was incredibly hot, after all.

"Well then measure away!" Aurora said happily. "Want to start with my height or weight?"

Mel pointed to the portable scale she had set up. "Let's start with your weight, please. If you could step on the scale..."

As Aurora did so, she felt the metal giving slightly under her feet. She also noticed that her feet were way too big for the scale, her toes and heels hanging over the edge. She looked down and laughed, unable to see the scale or the nurse. "You're going to have to tell me what it says. I can't see anything past my chest," Aurora said.

It took Mel a moment to respond, and Aurora didn't know if that was because of the number of her huge feet. "618 pounds," Mel said, which surprised even Aurora.

"Damn. I knew I was heavy, I didn't think I was that heavy!" Aurora said.

"Well, with your build, it shouldn't be a surprise," Mel said, trying to hide her excitement and failing miserably. "Muscle is very heavy."

As they kept going with the measurements, Mel started some small talk, trying to avoid talking about the massive muscle mountain she currently shared a room with. "Did you hear about what happened on the other side of town last night? Somebody *destroyed* a little dive bar. Local place. They can't find any murder weapons or anything, but there were several people who were dead."

Aurora tensed up immediately. "What did you say?"

"Yeah, some sleazy bar. Sucks about all the people there, but they'll probably never be able to open it again. Something about serious structural damage?" Mel continued to measure, seemingly oblivious to the maelstrom going on inside Aurora at the moment.

"I...I need to talk to Dr. Hartley immediately," Aurora said firmly, walking fully away from the young woman working with her. As she walked by the vial that she hadn't yet taken today, she grabbed it and held it in her hand. A hand that she now realized had, just the night before, done truly unspeakable things.

With hands shaking, she picked up the phone and dialed the doctor's number. She had to get rid of this serum. Immediately.

Online Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2023, 07:56:38 pm »
Nice to see it still being updated! Aurora now realizes that sometimes power has its own consequences. The problem now is it better to continue or to try to ween off the serum,
and what could be the side effects of getting off the serum. It also makes you think was it really Aurora taking charge the whole time or the serum bringing out the dark side. Either way
its sure to be an read with its twists and turns!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  First Story: Aurora's Transformation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View