Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575006 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 06:43:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Olympic Powercouple
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Olympic Powercouple  (Read 35285 times)

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Olympic Powercouple
« on: January 23, 2023, 08:07:27 pm »
Hello all, after reading a few of these stories. I have decided to write a story myself

The overall theme is a young man meeting his dream girl (who has a desire to become the biggest and strongest) and climb up the ladder and become Mr. And Mrs. Olympia

It might be a slow story but I hope you enjoy:

—————————

“I can’t believe we won the Mr. And Mrs. Olympia titles this year…”  my very muscular, busty, and beautiful wife says as we cuddle in bed after our marathon romp in bed as the replay of the Mr. Olympia plays on our hotel suite’s tv.

“Yeah… and people were already calling us the Olympic Power couple the moment we arrived in Vegas,” I said as I flex my massive chest as she caresses it. Even though she is just as strong as me, her touch is soft and gentle.

“Babe… you know your pec flexing always gets me turned on,” my wife looks at me with lust and then giggles “Just like mine does to you…” she flexes her enhanced chest and I lick my lips as her pecs bounce. She gets on top of me and smiles. “Ready to go again?”

————————

So, where do I begin?

I don’t remember much about my parents as they were killed in a plane crashing when I was a few years old. My aunt and uncle took me in as no one else in my family wanted to take care of me. The only response I ever gotten was “Your parents were involved in some military project”

My aunt and uncle own a very unique gym that was for the bodybuilding community. Amateurs, up and coming professionals, and bodybuilding legends worked out at the gym.

I sighed as I woke up on my 16th birthday. As I got dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. While my family was known for famous  athletes, Olympians, world record holders… I was probably the total opposite: a tall, skinny, kid with no athletic bone in his body.

I closed my eyes and fantasized about the most recent Playboy playmate naked as she is caressing my muscular body and whispering how she wants me for another romp in bed. My alarm clock goes off and I wake up from my daydream.

Forum Saradas

Olympic Powercouple
« on: January 23, 2023, 08:07:27 pm »

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Olympic Powercouple
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 10:49:54 pm »
Here's the second part:

Also, does anyone know how to change the titel of my post, as I am regretting it saying "My first attempt"

I enter the kitchen and find a protein shake, and my lunch packed (my aunt is a nutritionist, so I never eat any school food. ‘Not healthy enough to build a growing young man’ she keeps telling me), and a note next to it “Happy Birthday Andrew! We will celebrate tonight! Love Uncle Michael and Aunt Mary!”

My eyes are covered by a couple of hands and a soft voice whisper “Guess who birthday boy?”

“Sammy?” My eyes are uncovered, and I get smacked in my shoulder.

“It’s Samantha! You know I hate that name.” I turn around and I smile at seeing my 17-year-old ‘cousin’ Samantha. She’s cousin by name as my Aunt and Uncle adopted her after finding out they are both infertile. She and I always teased each other. Sometimes I wish she wasn’t my ‘cousin’ as she is quite attractive. Her years of being a swimmer and swimming for the school’s swim team has given her a quite fit and toned frame while she’s kept her bountiful bust.

“Eyes up here!” Samantha says as she snaps her fingers in front of my face as I was clearly looking at her chest. I blush multiple shades of red. “Good lord… you are just like every other guy. I just wish you had some meat on your bones…” She smirks “Then again, you couldn’t handle me…” She gives me a peck on the cheek and leaves the room.

I put my lunch bag into my backpack and say out loud “Mom… Dad… Why was I blessed with nothing in the genetic lottery…”

I use the elevator from the penthouse suite to the main floor of the building my Aunt and Uncle own. Not only does it house IronWorkz Gym, this building is considered the perfect mall for anyone wanting to become a bodybuilder. There’s supplement stores, clothing for big and tall men and women, tanning salons, and there is very reasonably price apartments for bodybuilders.

I quickly walk past the Gym as that’s the LAST place I want to be. My parents plane crashed when they were coming back from a photoshoot for winning Mr. and Mrs. Olympia in the same year.

Thankfully, the private school I go to is only a few blocks away so I always walk to school regardless of weather. My classmates call me weird for never wanting a ride, but I enjoyed listening to music and kind of zone out.

I’m so focused on my tunes to not see the star quarterback for the school, Jack, behind me and pushes me aside and I take a spill. “Oops, sorry shrimp…” Jack says with a smirk. “Didn’t see you there.” I brush off the dirt from my shirt and pants. A few of his cronies are laughing at this. I say nothing as it doesn’t matter what I do, Jack can easily kick my ass.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 01:28:07 am »
Hm. Not bad, interesting start. Slow start, with slow pacing. Could use more details.

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 02:58:18 am »
Hm. Not bad, interesting start. Slow start, with slow pacing. Could use more details.

Thank you for the advice… Like I said, first time so I’m working on my pacing

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 05:14:08 am »
Liking the way this has started. Maybe lengthen each chapter

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 01:49:06 pm »
Great start!  Keep writing!  Always glad to see more writers trying their hand at making their own stories!  I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2023, 02:03:53 pm »
Liking the way this has started. Maybe lengthen each chapter

Great start!  Keep writing!  Always glad to see more writers trying their hand at making their own stories!  I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you both! It's good to hear that others are enjoying my first attempt

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023, 02:13:25 pm »
Thankfully, my birthday is close to the end of the school year, so my classmates and a few teachers have already checked out. I meet up with my gaming friends at lunch and we eat, one friend asks, “I hope your aunt and uncle aren’t going to go all fitness crazy for your birthday party.”

I sigh deeply as for the past 3 years; my aunt and uncle have decided to have my birthday parties to have way too many elements of fitness. Most of my classmates didn’t come last year… I think the only reason why they did was seeing Samantha in her bikini as it was a pool party. After school, I head back to IronWorkz Gym for work. I work a couple hours after school at the front desk. My main duties are to answer questions to gym members and sign-up new members. I won’t complain as I enjoy seeing all the female gym members walk past wearing very tight workout clothes.

“Anthony!” a booming voice of my uncle breaks me out of my daydream to fall out of my chair and slam into the ground. My uncle is now standing looking down at me. “No leering at the gym members…” As I get up, I notice a few gym goers looking at me and slightly chuckle.

“Sorry Uncle Michael,” I said as he shakes his head. He reminds me that the current Ms. Olympia is doing a Q&A session at the gym tonight and I need to make sure all her needs are met. “The VIP lounge is setup for her.”

About half an hour later, I am reading one of my textbooks and hear a voice say, “Excuse me…” I look up and smile as I’m looking at the smoking hot Ms. Olympia Holly Hunter. “I’m…”

“Five Time Ms. Olympia Holly Hunter,” I said. “Welcome to IronWorkz Gym. I’m Anthony and I am assigned to be your assistant tonight.” Hunter eyes me up and down. “Yes, I do look out of place due to my skinny frame but…” I point to the poster on the wall of my parents just after winning their last Mr. and Ms. Olympia titles. “I think my family history helps me out.” I get from behind the desk and give Holly a tour of the gym and lastly show her the VIP longue. “And here you can change in your posing suit for your Q&A session…” I leave the lounge and head to the front desk.

As I sit at the front desk, I look at the gym’s security camera system and change it to the VIP lounge. I can see Holly undressing and she goes through her posing routine naked. I know I shouldn’t look but I can’t help. I know I have watched a few videos of her either in her posing suit or a bikini… but never without any clothes on.

---------------------------------

I wake up and look at my wife stretching her muscular naked body on the suite’s balcony. I tiptoe across the bedroom and wrap my arms around her waist “Don’t mind waking up to your nude body…”

She smiles “I’m surprised you are still awake after I rode you rough nonstop…” I fondle her breasts and nips her neck. “Although…” Her hand gently wraps around my massive cock. “it seems like your cock still wants more.” She strokes it gently. As she turns to face me, I notice the look on her face gets more serious as she grips my cock hard. “Whose Holly and why did I hear you moan her name in your sleep…” I try to break her grip but it’s no use “Are you seeing someone on the side?!?! I built this body for not only me but for you… Do I not satisfy you?”

“You do my Iron Goddess…” I let out a very deep sigh. “Holly was my first bodybuilder crush…” I said “I was thinking about just before we met for the first time” Her lets go of my cock and puts on her bathrobe.

“Explain and leave nothing out…” She has an intense look on her face “Because you know what I can do to you if you are lying…” I take her by the hand to the couch in the suite’s living room.

“Okay,” I say with a sigh “So here’s the story…”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2023, 07:24:37 pm »
Love your backwards and forwards timelines. Very hard to do well. K+++

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2023, 07:37:34 pm »
Thankfully the gym is somewhat dead as everyone is waiting for the Q&A Session with Holly in one of the group workout rooms. I am watching with great focus on the security camera as Holly stands in front of the wall of mirror in the VIP Lounge. I think I lost track of how many VIPs pose in front of the mirrors. However, this is the first time someone is completely naked. It looks like she is talking so I carefully put in my earbuds and hook them to the computer that has the security cameras to listen in.

“Oh yeah…” Holly says as she is flexing her pecs. “The crowd will be impressed seeing these implants.” There was a rumor in the bodybuilding community that she disappeared for a bit after last year’s win to get bigger implants. “Oh yeah, makes my pec bounce even more impressive” She moves into a side chest pose and gives a sultry look as she looks at the mirror. She goes through her posing routine and she lets out a loud moan as I can see her nipples hard and see her breathing get a bit shallow. “Too bad my lover isn’t here… or that assistant wasn’t just a bit older.” She leaves the camera view to take a shower.

I sit there recovering from what I just saw. “If I don’t delete this video…” I say quietly. “One of the gym’s personal trainers might see this and post this online”  I quickly copy the video onto an empty flash drive that I had in my backpack and delete the original from the security archives. My Aunt and Uncle don’t check the security archives often so I should be good.

I wait for  a few minutes before I head back to the VIP lounge, try to open the door and realize it’s locked. I gently knock on the door “Ms. Hunter?”

“One second!” Holly says as I hear her walking towards the door and it unlocking. “It’s unlocked now!”

“Hold up,” my wife says. “Holly Hunter? Legendary female bodybuilder, multiple time Ms. Olympia winner,  and your posing coach… I didn’t realize that’s your bodybuilder crush was her!” She looks down at the floor a bit embarrassed “ Damn… I feel like I’m a bit sorry on not asking who before giving your cock a vice grip squeeze”

I chuckle and give her a pat on the back. “I might need a day or two to recover from that…” As I gently rub my groin and feign a look of discomfort. She gives me a shocked look but I give her a big laugh. “You should of seen the look on your face!” She rolls her eyes.

“So did you keep the video? You know I modeled my career after her,” my wife asks. “And I know she didn’t do anything with her in lingerie or naked… Felt that female bodybuilder’s true sex appeal were their muscles.”

“Actually…” I say. “I opened up the VIP lounge door…”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2023, 08:17:52 am »
Great work. Longer chapters make for greater reader capture though.

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2023, 02:21:31 pm »
“Yes… Anthony?” Holly says as I walk into the room. She went back to sitting on a couch in the lounge and starts drinking one of the premade protein shakes that was made for her. I walk over to her.

“Ms. Hunter… I want to let you know our security cameras saw your little show and…” I said as I take out the flash drive from my pocket “I copied this video and deleted the original…” She is a bit surprised at first, but she puts the protein shake down and stands up.

“Such honesty…” She takes the flash drive out of my hand. “Did anyone else see my little show?” She steps forward and I step back.

I “No, ma’am…” I spoke. “All the other workers are helping with the Q&A session…”

“I see…” Holly says. She looks at the flash drive and chuckles as she squeezes her fist and crushes the flash drive into piece. “Not even a challenge… but there’s still an issue…”

I gulp as I take another step back and realize I’m against a wall and she is blocking my only way out. “Please, don’t tell my aunt or uncle… or the cops… If anyone finds out, my life would be over!” Holly pins my arms to the wall and chuckles.

“I won’t tell anyone if you won’t…” Holly says as I give her a terrified look. “How about this, you don’t tell anyone at all… and when you turn 18, I can help you get connected with some of the best trainers…” I look at her confused. “Oh, come on… the child of the most famous and successful Mr. And Mrs. Olympia and you tell me you have no desire to…”

“Yes and no,” I said “Yes, I want to be like my parents and succeed even more than they did but… they died after their…” I try not to cry “Last Mr. And Ms.  Olympia photoshoot…” Holly loosens her grip and gives me a hug as I cry in her arms.

There was a knock on our suite door. “Room Service!” My wife walks to the door and opens the door to let the room service worker push the kart in. She smiles as she opens her robe to show off her naked body. The worker blushes deeply as he wasn’t expecting that and leave the suite.

“You are such naughty tease,” I said to her. She winks as she closes her robe as she places the breakfast onto the table.

“I bet your 16-year-old self had to deal with a major hard on after being so close to Holly,” My wife says as we are eating our breakfast that we got from room service.

“I was so terrified at that time,” I said. “I don’t remember if I got turned on with my head resting on her chest as I was crying so hard.” I sigh deeply. “Yeah… It took me years of therapy to finally let go of my hatred for bodybuilding because of what happened to my parents.” We eat our breakfast for a little bit.

“Holly asked you to keep her private show a secret, but you are telling me…” my wife says. “I’m guessing that’s why you talked about her as I was backstage getting ready to compete.” I nod my head.

“I wanted her approval before I asked… even though it happened so long ago…” My wife looks at me.

“So… you were still hugging Holly… then what?”

Holly softly kisses the top of my head. “I didn’t know your parents personally… but I can tell you still miss them.” I move my head away to wipe away tears my face.

“Thank you… I hear that a lot from other bodybuilders. They either has a story about my parents or they helped influence them.” There is a knock on theVIP lounge door.

“Ms. Hunter!” Uncle Michael says. “We are ready for you!”

“One moment!” Holly says. She whispers in my ear. “Remember not a word…” She goes to the door and opens it. “I’m ready!” I walk behind them and find a seat in the back row. I look over at the person sitting next to me.

“I thought this was for females…” the gal wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the logo of the world-famous American Bodybuilding College on it.

“And you should know I work at the front desk…” I said annoyed. The gal looks at me and I stare into…

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2023, 09:00:00 pm »
Great set up

Offline Atinman

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2023, 10:29:15 pm »
“Into the brightest baby blues, I have ever seen,” I say with a big smile as I look into my wife’s eyes. “That I enjoy looking into every single day.”

My wife giggles. I can see her breasts bounce under her bathrobe. “I remember my first thought of you was ‘who is this frail weakling sitting next to me…’ she says. “However, I wrong since I saw you grow over the years…” He caresses my arm and I flex it to its full 26 inches. She gently traces her fingers on the veins that are bulging out. “From frail weakling to muscular hunk”

“And I thought you were quite giving me the cold shoulder,” I say as I open her bathrobe and fondle a breast. “Although, I did learn you have a heart of gold and care about those who you love. Also, your transformation to fit snobby girl to muscular playmate powerhouse.” She moans loudly as I know her breasts are extremely sensitive.

“You keep it up and we will just have to take advantage of the massive walk-in shower,” my wife says between moans.

“I’m surprised we haven’t done it in there…” I say as she lifts my shirt and caresses my chest and abs. I look at her and say “Arm-wrestle to see who carries the other there?”

“You are so on!” She speaks. My wife can be quite sweet, but she becomes very aggressive when she is given a challenge. We both stand up and remove our bathrobes as we enjoy our physical competitions in the nude.

We sit back down and lock up our hands. “3…”I say as  I tighten my grip and feel her for the same. “2…” I look at my wife’s naked muscular body and lick my lips and am thankful she’s mine. “1…” I subtly flex my arm to try to psyche her out but she’s doing the same with a pec flex. “GO!” We spend close to the next five minutes with our arms swaying back and forth, neither one truly look like the victor. With a loud roar out of nowhere, my wife has a surge of energy that forces my arm down and flips me out of my chair and I slam hard onto the ground “OOF!!!”

“Baby!” She quickly gets out of her chair and races to my side. “Please tell me I didn’t hurt you…”

“Just my pride,” I say as she helps me up. “And I though we agreed on not self pleasuring ourselves during physical competitions…” She blushes as I saw her squeeze and tug a nipple or rub her pussy just before her extra burst of strength.

“You have won the past 5 times… I wanted to get at least one victory,” she says as she gives me the sad puppy dog eyes. I shake my head in disappointment.

“Okay, fine… I will glance over your win but next time there will be punishment.” My wife quickly picks me up and walks with me in her arms towards the bathroom. Even though I know my wife has impressive personal bests in her lifts, her carrying me with ease always shocks me.

“So…” my wife says as she is walking “It was a boring Q&A session, but I want to hear your tale on when you really saw me for the first time.” My cock gets hard as I remember that moment quite well.

Holly was almost done with her Q&A session. “I got time for one last question. The hooded girl besides me raised up her hand.

“What advice do you give to someone under the age of 18 who wants to train but her parent doesn’t want them to?” She asks softly.

Holly smiles and says “I will answer your question, but I give the same advice I give to anyone who wants to train at a young age:
1)   Don’t experiment with any illegal supplements
2)   Start with bodyweight exercises first then progress to actual weight
3)   Compliment your lifts with proper exercise.
4)   Complete high school and college
5)   Have a backup plan as you are in prime physical shape for a short time”
I notice the girl writing down that on a notebook that is filled with notes from the session. “As for your question: First ask why your parent doesn’t want you to and see if there is a compromise.” Holly looks at the crowd. “I am curious… how about you come up on stage so I can get a better look.” The girl places the notebook on her seat and heads to the front. “Now take off that hooded sweatshirt so we can all get a look.”

“Okay…” she removes the hood and a cascade of long blonde hair flow out. She looks at the crowd and I’m floored away. I am guessing she is around my age but she has beautiful face. She grabs the bottom of her sweatshirt and mumbles softly something to Holly.

“I don’t think anyone here would be concerned if you aren’t wearing a bra…” The girl nods and removes her sweatshirt. She is wearing a workout attire and I have my breath taken away. She has a very fit body frame. “What is your name?”

“Morgana…” the girl says softly. “And I’m honored to be standing on stage with you…” Holly smiles. “All I have been doing is body weight exercises for the past year.” I try not to have my jaw drop as she looks so fit even with her exercise restrictions.

“Well Morgana,” Holly says. “You have a great base… Are you in any sports?”

“Swimming and Gymnastics,” Morgana says.

“Just wait until you turn 18 and you can join a gym… you will have guys fighting to take you on a date… like Anthony back there…” Everyone turns to look at me and I blush so many shades of red as I lightly wave.

I am gently tugging Morgana’s hair as we are making out. “I forgot I was a blonde that night…” I pin her against the wall as I am fondling her breasts as her hands are stroking my cock as water cascades down our impressive physiques.

“No matter what your hair color was” I say softly as I am kissing her neck “You were always the hottest woman in the room” Morgana smiles as she grabs onto my ass and lifts me up ease so she can give me a blowjob. My cock is pulsing and throbbing as she is taking all 11 inches of my cock. “Oh god!” I scream as I cum inside her mouth. She gently places me on my feet and she turns to present her round and muscular ass

“Fuck me hard and don’t stop!” Morgana says with an aggressive tone in her voice. I proceed to enter her from behind and thrust hard and rough. I pull at her hair again. We are in the shower for so long making intense passionate sex that the hot water is gone and Morgana screams “Ahhh! Too cold!” She removes my cock from her and quickly gets out followed by me. I am drying her off and she is shivering “You know… how much I hate cold water… my skin is v-v-very Sensitive to temperature”

“I know… you don’t need to remind me” I say as I am getting done drying her and she starts to dry me off. We head back to the bedroom to get dressed. “Say what do we have planned for the day?”

“Today is a rest day after winning our competitions,” Morgana says. Maybe we can walk the Vegas strip!” Morgana puts on a sundress while I wear  a T-shirt with the IronWorkz gym logo and a pair of shorts. She rolls her eyes “Really dear? Even on our rest day, you are still wearing a shirt with our gym’s logo.”

“Hun… it doesn’t matter if I wear the shirt… most fans are going to know who we are…” We leave our suite and head to the elevator. While we wait, Morgana says “If I recall, our first meeting wasn’t exactly friendly…”

I chuckle “Yeah, because after you had removed your sweats while on stage with Holly…”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2023, 01:24:31 am »
Your writing keeps on improving

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Olympic Powercouple

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View