Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575355 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:27:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Domestic Muscle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Domestic Muscle  (Read 60522 times)

Offline Gertos

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Domestic Muscle
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2023, 06:09:25 am »
Another really fantastic chapter. Very consistently impressed with this story, been enjoying it a ton!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2023, 06:09:25 am »

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2023, 10:58:49 pm »
Another really fantastic chapter. Very consistently impressed with this story, been enjoying it a ton!

Thanks! The comments are much appreciated, glad you've enjoyed it. Starting the next chapter. I have an idea but if anyone has any suggestions for what job they'd like to see Sarah take, I'm all ears

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2023, 06:59:36 am »
What a great sorry and I hope for more +k

Offline Rocky-3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2023, 05:33:59 am »
I just found this story, and Im loving how cute and positively sappy it is compared to typical fmg stories. I've been low key wanting something like this for years and finding this has made me so happy.

Though if you intend to move away from how kind and understanding they've been to a more typical mean, demeaning, or violent female domination could you please let us know? However a realistic, and above all else, healthy Dom/Sub could be fine as well.

As for possible jobs... Strong(wo)man or even Freakshow attractions could be options, and would give her incentive to keep growing.

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2023, 12:28:51 am »
Thanks Rocky. Glad you like the story, the kind words are motivating. Working on the next installment as we speak. No need to worry, there will continue to be changes in the dynamic of the relationship and to the characters but not in a drastic way. I'm not into the demeaning/sadistic stuff so you won't really be seeing that here.

Ooo, the freakshow attraction scenario could be a fun one, might incorporate something like that in the future.

Offline Gertos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2023, 08:19:43 am »
This is one of those stories where I can't help but get my hopes up when I see a new post ... as for me, I have to confess I think Sarah picking up any manual labour job would be extremely hot ... particularly something like construction. But it's your story, and I'm excited to see what's next!

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2023, 09:07:01 am »
Considering she was able to dial in and perfect her growth it could be inferred that she should be able to do that to anyone. So a fitness instructor or even compete and/or create her own supplement line/company.

Offline supahdupahsu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2023, 10:17:26 am »
I think it would be hot if she had any physical job like construction where she’d be the best worker. Or she could be a firewoman or a military

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2023, 01:31:09 pm »
Maybe she can demolish old buildings. With her bare hands!

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2023, 01:59:12 am »
Thanks as always for the suggestions and comments! Here is part 1 of the next chapter, I should be able to get the rest out in a bit, just gotta finish and read through it. This chapter mostly just moves the story along, a slight bump in the road for our protagonists.

Chapter 5- A new reality

The conversation had to wait until the next morning. I got up before Sarah did and started making some coffee and breakfast. Abby got up a little after me and went down to the basement to play and watch TV. I felt calm, which was odd because I thought the upcoming conversation would make me nervous. The stress of having to constantly worry about work and being “on” always was gone, in its absence I could finally notice the overwhelming grip it had had on me for the past few years. I felt looser, freer, at peace.
I was frying bacon so I rummaged through a drawer and threw on one of Sarah’s old aprons, as all her current ones were way too big for me. It fit perfectly as I tied it around my waste. It was a purple Southern Living one with a frilly pattern on it, but it got the job done.

I was facing the stove whistling a song blissfully while the bacon was crackling so I wasn’t aware that Sarah was behind me until her two strong hands grabbed onto my shoulders tightly, nearly causing me to jump out of my skin. The power in her hands startled me out of the peaceful trance I was in.

“Jesus Christ!” I yelped, my voice cracking from the shock, as I turned my head and saw Sarah behind me over my shoulder. She was wearing a stringer tank top cut very low on the sides. It was a couple years old, making it tight against her herculean upper body, although it still hung loosely around her relatively thin waist. With her arms up on my shoulder like this I could see her serrated obliques rippling in the opening of the shirt, her thick pec bulged out several inches against the fabric above them.

“Honey, you scared the shit out of me.” I continued, my heart still pounding hard in my chest.

“Aww, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you, babe.” Then she moved her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly from behind, pressing her muscular body into me. She breathed in deeply as she held me and rumbled out a deep content sigh as she breathed. “That smells heavenly, by the way. I hope you made enough for momma bear, I am starving.”

“Your always starving” I said, rolling my eyes to myself as she detached from me and I could hear her back up a few paces behind me as I piled all of the eggs, potatoes, veggies and bacon onto two plates, then put a small percentage to the side for myself and Abby.

“I think I’ve got enough food for a highschool football team so should be enough for you.” I said cheekily, turning around and bringing the food to her. She had grabbed a cup of coffee and sat at the table.

“Mmmm, you look kinda sexy in that apron honey.” She leaned towards me as I sat down next to her and whispered. “You would look even sexier with nothing underneath it though…” then she bit her lower lip lightly and arched her eyebrows up and down a couple times, suggestively. Her hand shot out and started tickling me a bit around my stomach, tugging lightly at my clothes.

“Honey, stop. Now isn’t a good time time, Sarah is in the basement” I said, blushing and giggling from her advances. “Besides, I need to talk to you.”

“Oh, come on. I’m sure she is glued to the TV. I’m still worked up from last night, let’s keep it going” A naughty grin was on her face and her other hand was around my waist now. She rotated my body 90 degrees in my chair with ease so I was facing her as she lowered her hands to my belt.

“Honey, I mean it” I said as sternly as I could and placed my hand against her right pec as she leaned closer to me, about a foot away.

She looked down at my small hand pressing against her tectonic pec. This brought an amused smile to her face as she stared down at it for a couple second. Then she rippled a flex through the pec and I could feel the fibers dance under my skin. She snorted out a laugh and kept moving her face and body towards me. I started to press back against her but it was futile, like trying to stop a train.

Then she kissed me very tenderly and pulled away slowly with a deep and slightly frustrated sigh. “Sorry, hun. I just didn’t want last night to end. What is it you wanted to talk about.” She had grabbed her fork and turned her attention towards her food.

Then I told her. I told her I was going to quit my job and stay at home. I’d watch Abby, take her where she needed to go, clean and cook and do everything else Sarah did everyday (maybe besides lifting thousands of pounds of iron a day, but hey who knew) while she was at work.

The look on her face was priceless. The big swaggering Alpha presence melted away. Replaced by a wide-eyed disbelief, with worry in her voice that made it sound a bit higher.
“Honey, wait a minute we need to talk about this before you just up and quit. I know it’s been tough on you lately but we won’t even be able to afford mortgage payments on whatever salary I’m going to bring in, let alone all our other expenses. Maybe you can just talk to them about working less or look for a less stressful job, even if there’s a pay cut. And we can just get a nanny to take Abby around while we are at work” She was talking a mile a minute and it was my turn to be the confident one in the relationship as I just sat back in my chair with a smirk on my face listening to her.

“Relax, Sarah” I said as she finished, placing my hands on top of hers on the table. “I’ve been thinking about this for a while, I just didn’t have the courage to bring it up. I should have done that earlier. But I’ve thought it through”

Then I laid out my plans, I’d sell my equity in the firm. Since I got in on the ground floor, the shares would be worth nearly 9 figures by now, an absurd amount of money that would allow us to keep living our lives. I’d put it most of it away and maybe keep some to day trade with while I was at home. This cooled Sarah down a bit, as she visibly seemed to inflate back up as I spoke.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The summer flew by like a bullet train. That next Monday, I informed my other partners of my plans and while they were upset they understood and wished me the best. The sale of my shares was quick and brought us almost exactly what I anticipated, setting everything up nicely so that we could continue to live comfortably.

Outside of that, I was adjusting to my new domestic responsibilities. I wasn’t as good of a cook as Sarah or as thorough of a cleaner and while there was only three of us I was surprised at how much there was that needed to get done. Sarah still pitched in around the house though, I figured it was out of a habit she couldn’t break. I definitely enjoyed spending the summer with Abby though. Sarah had made sure Abby was always active so I would bring her to dance, soccer, and her friends’ houses constantly. We also went to the movies, the zoo, theme parks; it was fantastic.

Sarah hadn’t known exactly what she wanted to do so she reached out to a temp agency that placed people into blue collar jobs in the greater New York area. She was in an odd position because she didn’t have a ton of manual labor skills but her supervisor was enamored enough by her sheer size and strength and found her consistent things to do, mostly construction at first, followed by a couple months as a logger, oddly enough. She was handy enough with a chainsaw and could really help move the big chunks of wood when machines couldn’t get to them.

Because she was beginning her new working life, she took it relatively easy from a training perspective, moving into a “maintenance mode” and hoping off gear for the summer. Her “taking it easy” mode though was still insane. She would wake up before 5 am to get a workout in before work and still ate almost 5,000 calories a day. Despite this, she still lost a handful of pounds and some of her freaky conditioning and vascularity. Don’t get me wrong though, she was still an absolute Mack truck of a human.
Sarah even had a little protégé joining her for her early morning workouts. A couple days after babysitting Abby, Hannah reached out to take Sarah up on her offer to train her. Since Sarah’s work schedule was demanding, she could only train Hannah early in the morning when she was working out. Because of this, I barely saw the young woman as she was gone by 6:30 am but Sarah said it was going well though and Hannah was an eager and motivated trainee.

I had even started working out more during the day. I briefly consulted with Sarah about it but mostly kept to myself. My workouts consisted of a good bit of cardio most days a week and three full body workouts a day. I gravitated towards squats, lunges, and deadlifts and loved seeing the numbers tick up day-by-day and looking for the tiniest improvements in the mirror. I could see how intoxicating it could be, why Sarah was so hooked.

It wasn’t all peaches though, there were certainly some days where Sarah was dead tired when she got home so I did my best to bring her as much comfort as I could. Something was bubbling up though and about eight weeks in, at the end of July, we had our first big disagreement in a while.

It was a little after 7 and Sarah wasn’t home yet. I had been hanging out with Abby all day and slacked off on cooking and just warmed her up some leftovers before her dance practice at 7:30. We were cutting it close so I just threw our dishes in the pile I had sitting in the sink. Sarah walked in as I was getting Abby’s bag together. She greeted us with slumped shoulders, looking exhausted. Abby was delighted to see her and despite being tired Sarah scooped her up for a hug and asked her about her day. She saw we were heading out the door though and put Abby down after a minute and went over to the fridge to grab a beer. Must’ve been a long day because she cracked it immediately, took several big gulps and then went over to kiss me goodbye.

I jumped in the Lexus, which was parked next to Sarah’s pickup truck that we bought right after she started working. We drove over to the studio and I just stayed there during the practice, it was easier that way. There was a group of parents, all moms naturally, that would chit chat during the practice. After the practice I dropped Abby off in the driveway because I needed to run to the store to grab groceries. I figured Sarah would appreciate having some alone time with Abby before tucking her in.

I pulled back into the driveway a little before 10 and started bringing all the groceries in. When I entered the kitchen I called out to Sarah in a fake-falsetto sing-song tone.

“Honey, I’m hooome” I laughed amusedly to myself and put the groceries away. I didn’t hear any response but I could hear the TV on in the other room. After I finished up I walked over into the family room. She was sitting on the couch intently watching The Bachelor, some things never change I guess. She had changed out of her work clothes and into a crimson tank top, flaunting her glorious arms. She didn’t look in my direction when I walked in, just took a swig of beer and placed the bottle back on the table, next to four empty ones.

“Hey, Sare. Long day?” I said sidling up next to her on the couch. I nuzzled next to her, placed my head against her mammoth delt and slowly rubbed her arm up and down. She must have shaved this morning because her skin was smooth, other than a patch of acne near her delt.

“Hi, John” she breathed out heavily. The word struck me, she almost never called me John when we were alone. “Yea, we had to work a little long today.”

“You wanna talk about it?” 

“Nah, its all right.” And she downed the last sips of her beer, immediately grabbing the last one from the six-pack that had been on the table.

“Are you sure?” I said, as I placed my hand under her shirt and started slowly rubbing her abs, even relaxed, and slouched, her abs still bulged prominently. “You don’t sound fine..”

“Really, I’m fine. Just tired is all” She looked at me and placed her hand on my thigh. Her whole demeanor betrayed her words though, something was definitely bothering her so I decided to keep pressing.

“Oh come on, what’s up? Did something happen at work? You seem off. It’s always better to talk it out after a frustrating day, you know that from all the long days I had. It always made me feel better when you were there to talk about it.”

“Fine. Fine, we can talk” she said robotically before breathing in deeply, the air expanding her chest even wider than it was. Then she put her beer down and rubbed her temples for a second.

“Its not work. Work was fine. Tiring, but fine. I’m in a bad mood because of you.”

“Me? What did I do?” removing my hand from her abs and sitting back on the couch, taken by surprise.

“That’s the issue, John, you didn’t do anything.” She turned her bulk so she was facing and looking down at me. “You didn’t cook dinner, you didn’t clean the dishes, you didn’t fold the clothes, and that’s just what I noticed walking in the door. I’m assuming you didn’t clean the bathroom from yesterday either.” She had been keeping them close but now that the floodgates were opened, her frustration was rushing out.

“Now hold on, that’s unfair. We had the leftovers we needed to finish up for dinner and I was going to get to the other stuff.”

“Babe, there was half a piece of chicken marsala and some potatoes. I’m like two hundred and fifty pounds, that doesn’t cut it. And you know that.” I remained quiet for a second, I did mess up there. I had enjoyed spending the day with Abby so much that I had justified skimping out on the chores that needed to be done around the house. She was right but the sudden confrontation put me on the defensive.

“Well, I apologize then Sarah. God forbid I spend time with my daughter after missing out the past 10 years. It’s not like you’re going to starve or run out of clothes to wear.”

“Ugghhh, that’s not the point” she said, closing and rubbing her eyes. “I understand that you want to spend time with Abby, I’m not mad at that. You can do that without totally neglecting everything else, I did it every day. I don’t want to have to clean up after you after working 10 plus hours. This is what you wanted, so make an effort please”

“You don’t have to even work if you don’t like how things are going around here.” I probably should have just stopped, not engaged, but I didn’t.

“Did you ever think I enjoy it? Not everyone gets burned out before they turn 40, John. You wanted to be a stay-at-home dad but that doesn’t entail just hanging out with your daughter and not doing anything else.”

“Well getting burned out got us this house, your new car, your gym, and its allowing us to live a pretty great life. It’s not like the money you bring in really helps with any of that.” Yep, that was a real dick thing to say but I had felt cornered and justified it quite easily in the moment.

“Jesus Christ you asshole. This isn’t a board room; you don’t have to win every exchange. Stop being so obstinate, I’ve been trying to be fucking nice about this.” She stood up, towering over me now. Her big hand was balled up, involuntarily from the frustration. But my eyes grew big at the sight and I instinctively flinched a bit. It was a response any person would have when a muscled beast was standing over you angrily shaking her fist.

“My God John, relax, I’m not going to hit you.” She rumbled a sigh, slumped her shoulders a bit and started walking towards the stairs. “I’m going to bed. Sleep down here tonight”

I walked over to the bar, opened a bottle of wine, and drank deeply from it. I took it back over into the family room and collapsed back into the couch, my head staring straight up at the ceiling for a minute. That was stupid, I was stupid. Seeing how disappointed she was in me broke my heart once I had calmed down from the confrontation. She was right, the least I could do was the bare minimum that was expected of me. And I hadn’t cared enough to do it. I kept taking pulls from the bottle till it was gone and my head was fuzzy but clear.

I trashed the bottle and got to work. I put away the clean dishes and put the dirty ones into the now empty dishwasher. I cut up some meat and veggies to prep for the next day’s meal. I scrubbed the sink and wiped the counters. I folded the clothes and put some dirty ones into the washing machine for tomorrow. Then I tidied up around the house. It was about 11 when settled in on the couch for the night.

I laid there for a while, still disappointed in myself for being such a dick. I tossed and turned on the couch for about an hour, the shame preventing me from the peace of sleep. Our big grandfather stummed over and over, indicating it was midnight. I couldn’t take it anymore so I went upstairs.

Sarah was sleeping on her side faced away from me. Her tremendously large body looked like a mountain range arcing across our king bed. I slid under the covers and assumed a big spoon position behind her. The warmth of her body was like a beacon in the darkness, melting away my self hatred. Her body raised up a bit as she inhaled deeply and she puffed the breath out with a sigh.

“I thought I told you to sleep downstairs.”

“I know” I whispered as I squeezed her mighty body. “I’ll be better.”

Offline supahdupahsu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2023, 01:56:22 pm »
Another great chapter, will she forgive him and let him sleep with her? Btw dont make her lose pounds:(

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2023, 05:53:07 pm »
Ok, but...he was right.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2023, 07:28:25 pm »
The protagonist himself admitted he was being a jerk. And staying at home and not doing any of the chores is lazy, so his wife was right to call him out.

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2023, 08:04:25 pm »
The protagonist himself admitted he was being a jerk. And staying at home and not doing any of the chores is lazy, so his wife was right to call him out.

He was busy all day with his daughter and still did the grocery shopping. Just because chores weren't completely done doesn't mean he wasn't doing anything. Chores are always going to be there, time with kids isn't. And she really does gloss over his needs by minimizing why he quit in the first place. She's a big girl, she can handle making herself dinner once in a while. He doesn't have to bow down just because she has muscle now.

This is where a lot of these FMG stories start to lose me personally. This is being written as more than just fantasy, so it's tough to suspend disbelief at their interactions. For example, why is she acting like a stereotypical blue collar worker, needing that six pack to relax when they get home? Why does her putting on muscle and having a job make him act more submissive and feminine? Up until this point, they still had a healthy relationship, even though the scene where she was pushing herself on him when he said "not now" was getting close to the line. I never understand why the stories always start making the female some butch bitch and the guy a weak worm just because she's built. I get that that's the fetish for some, but this didn't seem like it was going down that road until now. In fact, the fact that he is still working out is a point in the author's favor; most stories have some contrived reason why he's not supposed to lift anymore.

I love FMG, the bigger the better, it's the emasculation and perceived uncontrollable aggressivemess that authors think come along with being muscular that I never understand. You don't need it for a good muscle story.

Anyway, I like it so far, and it's not beyond redemption for my personal preferences, but we'll see where it goes from here.

Offline Jayder

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2023, 11:18:45 pm »
Thanks for the feedback. I'll admit I was a bit lukewarm on this chapter before posting it, so I don't totally disagree with you Havok. I'm trying to avoid the man becoming a woman/woman becoming a man thing and don't want her to be an asshole and him a pushover, while also having the dynamics shift a bit with her taking charge more. So I might of leaned a bit too much on caricatures when trying to walk that line in this one. I'll probably tone that down a bit I think but I probably wont remove the slight gender role shifting stuff completely. Shes gonna be slightly aggressive/masculine, trying to not make it mean she is a psycho and balance it with her femininity but if that takes people out of the story then it might not be for you.

I had a longer thing written out for the fight but a lot of it sounded corny. They were both supposed to be wrong and right in their own ways. She was frustrated from feeling like she had to do a lot of the stuff around the house by herself still and he felt she was being unreasonable. I may not have landed that exact sentiment I guess. The relationship is still healthy, but I wanted a little conflict instead of all sunshine and rainbows. Still trying to figure stuff out when it comes to writing these stories, appreciate people's continued reading

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Domestic Muscle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View