Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573883 Posts in 72749 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 07:53:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Ai-Dungeon scenarios
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ai-Dungeon scenarios  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Musclegallover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Ai-Dungeon scenarios
« on: July 18, 2022, 10:24:32 am »
I have recently began using Ai dungeon to write stories often about females in my life growing muscles. Does anyone have any good scenarios or starting plots for Ai dungeon?

Forum Saradas

Ai-Dungeon scenarios
« on: July 18, 2022, 10:24:32 am »

Offline fbbluver2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Ai-Dungeon scenarios
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 04:14:39 am »
I haven't actually tried these, but here are some quick ideas...

You have recently arrived in Victorian London to visit your great aunt.  Being a rich and handsome young man, you are  the most eligible bachelor in the city and several noble families have sent you letters in the hopes of arranging marriages.  So far, none of the young ladies have met your tastes and your great aunt is getting impatient. She asks "Why is it that you find fault with every girl that you are introduced to? What exactly are you looking for?"  Your face turns bright red, but your aunt insists that you inform her of your preferences so that she can help arrange a suitable match.  Eventually, you confide that you are strongly attracted to strong, muscular women, and that all the girls you've been introduced to so far are simply too weak and petite for your tastes.  "Well now we hit upon the truth of the matter," she declares.  "Now that I know what it is you're looking for, leave everything to me... I'll send out some letters of introduction and see if we can find some pretty young girls more to your liking.  Give me a week, and I'll throw a grand ball where you will meet only the most muscular young ladies around."

You live in ancient Greece.  Your city has been at war with Sparta for several months now, and the war is not going well.  An enemy army approaches, and you fear the city's defenses will not hold them back. In desperation, you have come to the local temple to beg the favor of the gods. Each of the gods is represented by a large, 9-foot tall statue of marble. You go to each statue, offering prayer and sacrifices.  You have just finished offering your sacrifice to Athena, and are about to move to the next statue when you hear a voice speak out, "your offering pleases me, mortal - I have heard your prayer and have come to aid you in the coming conflict."  You gasp as you realize that the statue has come to life; before you stands Athena in the form of a 9-foot tall warrior woman ready for battle.

You're a lucky son of a bitch - you've got a smoking how girlfriend who not only loves you unconditionally, but also loves to pump iron.  Over the last year, she's really done a fantastic job building up her muscles and getting stronger.  She may even be stronger than you now!  One day, she shows you a flier for a female bodybuilding competition that will be held in your town next year.  She asks, "Do you think I have a shot at this?  I'm not as big as those other girls, but the winner takes home $5000.  Maybe if I push myself extra hard I can build enough muscle to compete.  Besides, I know you won't mind!"  You look at the flier, with its pictures of muscular women posing in tiny bikinis and imagine your girlfriend up on stage, flexing her muscles.  "Definitely," you blurt out, "you should definitely do it... and I'll help you get bigger."  She gives you a confused look, "You're going to be my trainer now?  C'mon, I've seen you workout - you don't know the first thing about building muscle."  She flexes her biceps to drive her point in, "Between the two of us, I think we both know who is stronger.  So just how do you plan on getting me in contest shape?"  You give her a quick wink and say, "oh, trust me on this, babe... I have an idea..."

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 04:33:32 pm »
I mentioned this elsewhere, but the ChatCPT bot does a decent job writing short female muscle stories. Just tell it "write a story where..." and give a synopsis. You can even just type "write an erotic female muscle [growth] story" and get something. You can start simple and see what you get and then go back and add more details until you're satisfied.

Offline Miley Cyrus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2022, 02:40:30 pm »
I mentioned this elsewhere, but the ChatCPT bot does a decent job writing short female muscle stories. Just tell it "write a story where..." and give a synopsis. You can even just type "write an erotic female muscle [growth] story" and get something. You can start simple and see what you get and then go back and add more details until you're satisfied.

Thanks for the tip!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Ai-Dungeon scenarios

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View