Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572597 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:15:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Muscle Milf Susan Kay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscle Milf Susan Kay  (Read 4238 times)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
Muscle Milf Susan Kay
« on: June 27, 2022, 03:38:59 am »
Anybody have any idea what's up with her?  I was attempting to schedule a session with her, and we were working on some scheduling issues.  She is, normally, very diligent about communicating, and since I am a repeat session, she was initially very enthusiastic about getting back together, I was surprised that my most recent email went unanswered.  Then, I scouted Sessiongirls and her profile is gone.  Thinking perhaps she'd moved to another state, I did a search.  Nada.  Then I looked for her IG page.  Gone.  I did a Google search and her name still appears, but when I clicked on the IG and Twitter links, nothing.  Her last OnlyFans appearance was 6/18.  Anyone have any intel?  I hope everything is okay with her because on top of  a fantastic physique, she's a gem of a woman.  Thanks, fellas.
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas

Muscle Milf Susan Kay
« on: June 27, 2022, 03:38:59 am »

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
Re: Muscle Milf Susan Kay
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 03:58:55 am »
Who knows what happened. I think she had a HBC account as well, but it appears that’s also no longer there.

It’s too bad but I think by know we should all realize these women can vanish off the scene as quick as a whistle, often without notice. There could be a variety of reasons she disappeared and she might not care to explain. Yeah, I hope she’s ok as well.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 07:48:59 am »
Who knows what happened. I think she had a HBC account as well, but it appears that’s also no longer there.

It’s too bad but I think by know we should all realize these women can vanish off the scene as quick as a whistle, often without notice. There could be a variety of reasons she disappeared and she might not care to explain. Yeah, I hope she’s ok as well.

True enough.  That's the life, isn't it?

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2022, 10:03:05 am »
She's still on IG, but she changed her handle (susan_ifbb_).  She might be rebranding and changing spaces, who knows.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 02:01:22 pm »
She's still on IG, but she changed her handle (susan_ifbb_).  She might be rebranding and changing spaces, who knows.

Thanks for the update, Deestar . . . sounds right, now that she's an IFBB Pro.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2022, 03:33:40 pm »

That's not a terribly recent development though.  I messaged her and she did verify she's rebranding a bit so probably just 'in flux' if I had to guess.  If she IS out of the sessioning business and you missed out...your loss.  She's awesome.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2022, 02:19:48 am »

That's not a terribly recent development though.  I messaged her and she did verify she's rebranding a bit so probably just 'in flux' if I had to guess.  If she IS out of the sessioning business and you missed out...your loss.  She's awesome.

Oh shit!!  I did see her once . . . and you're right, she was . . . ex oribus . . . out of this world!  "Waaaaaaaahh!"

Offline on the rise

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2022, 05:34:59 pm »
It shows you have fast things change. I had a session with her in May in NYC. She was traveling with her friend and they were planning on going to New Jersey. She had some sessions planned over there. She was great. I loved the session I had with her. Even the talk afterwards was great as well. It seemed like she really enjoyed what she was doing. Her body is great and her personality is even better.

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2022, 07:31:07 pm »
Rebranding? Stopped doing adult content? Focused more on fitness?

All her x rated content is out there too late to hide her past.

There are plenty of new guys coming onto the scene who won't know anything but what she currently advertises.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2022, 09:07:50 pm »
Rebranding? Stopped doing adult content? Focused more on fitness?

All her x rated content is out there too late to hide her past.

There are plenty of new guys coming onto the scene who won't know anything but what she currently advertises.

Probably a new marketing strategy to increase her rates. What's her bodybulding career background? She is a p0rn star. She does b/g, b/b/g xrated content on her OF.
I Saradas

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2022, 10:28:01 pm »
Probably a new marketing strategy to increase her rates. What's her bodybulding career background? She is a p0rn star. She does b/g, b/b/g xrated content on her OF.

I dunno, dude. It appears she took down her OF as well as her HBC page. If she's trying to increase revenue by being THAT exclusive, then you may as well classify as her as someone who doesn't do sessions as we know it.

The vast majority of FBBs and other muscular women don't do sessions. But I'm sure if you offered them some outrageous amount of money (that most avg. schmoes can't afford), a lot of them would probably change their minds. But if it's such an exclusive group of people who could afford it that the regular schmoe who looks on WB and SG can't afford, then you might as well say they don't do sessions (as we on this forum know it).

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2022, 12:54:27 pm »
I asked her and she's just moving on to other ventures.  Not an exclusivity play, which would be a strange way to go about it (unavailable does not mean exclusive, haha)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2022, 01:27:58 pm »
I asked her and she's just moving on to other ventures.  Not an exclusivity play, which would be a strange way to go about it (unavailable does not mean exclusive, haha)

Why is that the wrong exclusivity approach? Don't advertise and only see past guys you felt appreciated you. Makes total sense if that was the aim.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2022, 03:22:57 pm »

Why is that the wrong exclusivity approach? Don't advertise and only see past guys you felt appreciated you. Makes total sense if that was the aim.

I get what you're saying but that doesn't appear to be the approach she's taking.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2022, 08:34:05 pm »
Her onlyfans is still up.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Muscle Milf Susan Kay

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View