Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575936 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 02:22:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  VR
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: VR  (Read 4891 times)

Online jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female and Non-binary muscle and relationships.
VR
« on: June 07, 2022, 07:33:57 am »
Hello, here's the start of a new story. I hope you enjoy!

This story takes some inspiration from the Black Mirror Season 5 Episode Striking Vipers.

--

“Babe, it’s fucking amazing. It’s this new VR that’s nothing like you’ve ever seen. I don’t know how to explain it but it like interfaces with your brain or something.”.

She was like, “Really? I still don’t get it.”.

I said, “It’s okay, I didn’t either until I tried it. We can start with something easy like a fun fighter game.”.

She was like, “Okay Sloan, whatever, I'll give it a try.”.

I said, “River, it’s cool, I promise you won’t be disappointed.”.

We put on our temple pieces, synched them together, selected our characters and entered the game.

River was like, “Holy shit, this is fucking amazing!”.

I said, “I know right!!?? It’s like we really are our characters and can see and feel everything they see and feel!”.

I picked the cute blonde fighter because I thought she would catch River off guard and well, I kinda wanted to know what it would feel like to be a girl. River picked a huge guy with big muscles. We both stared at each other in a little bit of disbelief as the game started the countdown for our fight. As the fight began we both went at each other really hard.

It didn’t take long though until the sexual tension built to the point that in a reverse fighting move I wrapped my legs around River and started kissing her and she started kissing me back. Soon she had me on my back on the ground and was grinding her hips against mine. Except in the game she was a he. A he with a huge dick. River pulled my panties to the side and rammed her huge cock into me and fucked me so hard. We both orgasmed together. I had never felt more amazing. As I looked up into River’s eyes though I saw fear as she quickly said, “Exit game.” and disappeared.

Forum Saradas

VR
« on: June 07, 2022, 07:33:57 am »

Online jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
Re: VR
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 08:01:59 am »
Hi, next part!

--

I stayed in the game for a few minutes to regain my composure before exiting.

When I got out I saw River and said, “Is everything okay?”.

She said, “Yeah, everything’s fine, that was just so intense though.”.

I was like, “I know, right? Well, maybe that was enough for today.”.

River smiled, “Yeah, I think so.”.

For the next few days I kept trying to get her to try the game again but she always made some excuse. I finally confronted her and asked what the deal was.

“It’s just that I really liked having a dick and muscles way more than I thought I would but I just don’t see myself as a guy. I also really liked you as a girl and I never thought of myself as gay before. It’s just a lot to take in.”.

I was like, “I totally get it. I didn’t realize how much I would like being a girl and having your dick in me. It is a lot to take in.”.

Up until now I had really been into muscular women stories and art with futas but had never even said one word about that to River. Now though it seemed like it might be an opportunity to tell her, well, at least maybe through the game. There was a mode in the game where you could create both your character and the opponent character.

I said, “I have an idea.”.

She was like, “Ok, what is it?”.

“Just give me some time with the game and then we can try it together, okay?”.

River said, “Okay.”.

I spent hours crafting her character and perfecting it. After a couple of days I was ready for us to give things a try.

“Hey babe, I’m ready to give this a try if you are.”.

She was like, “Okay, whatever.”.

Soon we had our temple pieces on and had entered the game.

River was like, “Holy fucking hell.”.

She was standing in front of me as a gigantically muscular, 6’ 6” 400 lb futa beast with a ten inch cock.

I was standing in front of her as a super hot bimbo with huge tits. Instantly her dick got hard and as she looked down at me,  smiled and said, “Holy shit this is fucking amazing.”.

Online jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2022, 03:46:48 am »
Hello, new part, enjoy!

--

I walked up to River and ran my hands over her incredible abs. They were like rounded stones stacked in two columns. Then I ran my hands over her two enormous slabs of pec muscles up to her traps that were nearly up to her ears and then went down to her basketball sized delts. I felt her huge biceps flex as she lifted her arms to feel my huge breasts, then put her arms around me and kiss me. The passion was so intense. Soon she picked me and I wrapped my gorgeous tanned legs around her waist as she penetrated me with her huge sexy cock.

We had always had great sex but this was something so much more extraordinary. The passion was beautiful and raw at the same time. I felt my orgasm building but instead of being like a solo instrument it was like an whole orchestra throughout my entire body that crescendoed as she orgasmed inside of me and held me tightly with her powerful muscles.

Holding me she looked deep into my eyes and said, “Oh my god Sloan, that was incredible. Was it good for you?”.

Still panting I was like, “Good!!?? It was freaking amazing!”.

After she set me down I started putting my clothes back on. I turned back and looked at her and as she was getting dressed I saw a troubled look on her face.

I said, “What is it babe?”.

As a girl I felt new urges to connect with her emotionally especially after the incredible sex we just had.

She was like, “It’s just a lot to process. I mean the last time we were in the game I randomly picked a guy character because I thought it would help me kick your ass. But then you were in as a girl and I just wanted to fuck you even though I’ve never been into girls before. And now this.” She stroked my cheek with her big strong hands, “You are so gorgeous and sexy and that sex was unbelievable.” Smiling, she looked at her body and continued, “I have a feeling though that you’ve fantasized about me being like this for a while now haven’t you?”.

Smiling, I said, “Maybe.”.

Grinning, she said, “Uh huh. Well, I’m going to leave the game now. Exit game.”. She disappeared.

The next morning she woke up horny and started kissing me while we were still in bed. Soon
she was on top of me riding me. This went on for a while and we were enjoying it but neither of us were orgasming either.

Finally she rolled off of me and was like, “That is so weird.”.

I said, “What’s so weird?”.

She looked confused, “I just can’t stop thinking about it and how amazing it was. I want to go back into the game.”.

I smiled, “Of course.”.

Minutes later we were back in the game and didn’t even act like we were going to fight, we just went straight at each other. She was on top of me moaning with pleasure.

She looked down and kissed my huge boobs and was like, “You are so freaking sexy and this… feels… so… good!”.

Running my hands over her huge pecs I was like, “And you are so… fucking… magnificent.”.

Thrusting harder she climaxed in a short time and so did I. We laid down on some grass and I put my head in her lap.

Smiling, she said, “So you really like me like this with a huge dick and muscles?”.

I smiled, “I love it. Do you really like me like this, a girl with huge tits and a gorgeous body?”.

She grinned, “I can’t believe I’m saying this but I love it.”.

We talked for a few more minutes and I felt her starting to get a little hard again.

I was like, “Ohh, someone is ready to go again.”.

I rolled over and pulled out her cock and started licking it which made her shiver. Then looking her in the eyes I put my mouth around the head.

She gasped with pleasure, “Oh fuck yes.”.

Still looking in her eyes I took the whole thing down my throat and started bobbing my head up and down.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, “Hnnngggg.” and her whole body tensed up.

Soon I could taste her precum and pulled my mouth off her. I used the precum to lube her shaft and then put my huge tits around her dick and started titty fucking her. She let out a huge moan as she watched me stroke her shaft with my tits. As I felt her orgasm building I switched back and took it down my throat again, head bobbing faster and faster until she blew a huge load that kept coming and coming as I drank down every drop.

Shaking all over she said, “Holy fucking hell, that was incredible.”.

Smiling and panting she said, “Ok, I wanna try more of this.”.

I was like, “Awesome.”.

At first we did it once or twice a day in the game but that soon escalated to several times a day. This went on for a few months until we started noticing some unusual changes in us in the real world.

Online jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2022, 04:00:12 am »
Hey, next part is here!

--

We both owned our own ecommerce stores and we could work from home. Everything was really automated with our stores so we didn’t work that much at all. We would get up in the morning and throw on some comfy sweats and get in a session in the game and then have some breakfast. We were spending so much time in the game that we hadn’t really seen each other’s naked bodies in a while or even paid that much attention to our own.

One morning though as I was throwing on my sweats and pulled on my shirt the fabric rubbed against my nipples and they were super sensitive. I pulled the shirt back up and my nipples were poking out like I had never seen before.

Just then River came in and said, “Um, so I don’t know what’s going on but…”.

I looked at her and she was holding her shirt up showing me the faint outlines of her new ab muscles. We had a home gym and we were both in great shape but she had never had much muscle at all and hadn’t changed her workout program.

Reaching out and touching them I was like, “Whoa, that is crazy.”.

Then River looked at me and was like, “Sloan, what is that?”.

I looked down and my nipples were poking through my shirt.

I said, “Yeah, I don’t know what’s going on but they’re really sensitive.”.

Reaching down she pulled up my shirt and rubbing her hands over them I shuddered all over.

She smiled, “Oh my god, this is crazy. What is going on? This can’t be happening, can it?”.

Breathing heavily I was like, “I dunno, surely not, right? I mean it’s just a game.”.

She was like, “Yeah, it’s just a game.”.

We both shrugged it off and kept up our sex inside the game and actually increased how much we were doing it.

A few more weeks went by with us in denial as a couple about what was happening but individually we were struggling with both enjoying our changes and being a bit freaked out by the implications of all of this becoming so real and how that would affect our lives.

One day though, River had just gotten out of the shower after a workout with a towel wrapped around her waist and I saw her body.

“Holy shit River, you’re so… so… muscular now.”.

She looked like a bikini competitor in women’s bodybuilding.

Smiling, she said, “Don’t they look amazing.”.

Then she looked at me with my nipples poking through my shirt more than ever, walked over and started pulling my shirt up.

“So, let’s see how those tits of yours are coming along.”.

When she saw them she gasped, “Holy hell Sloan, you’re actually growing boobs. They must almost be A cups now.”.

I said, “Yeah, and that’s not all.”.

She frowned, “What do you mean?”.

I started taking off my sweats and as my pants dropped down she was like, “Fuck me, Sloan, oh my god.”.

I hardly had any hair left, my hips were a little wider, my skin was softer, and my penis was slightly smaller.

Then she grinned really big, “There’s something else you haven’t seen.”.

She let her towel drop to the floor. Her clit was now much bigger, probably around three quarters of an inch long.

I gasped, “Holy crap, River, it’s so much bigger.”.

She smiled, “I know.”.

Then she walked up and started caressing my newly growing breasts.

I moaned, “Fuck me, that feels sooo good.”.

Then she started kissing me. I dropped down to my knees and with my hands on her now muscular quads, started sucking on her clit.

As I did I realized that I was getting off on pleasuring her more like I did in the game. It wasn’t the full orchestra as we both orgasmed but it definitely wasn’t just a solo instrument either.

That was the first time we’d had sex outside of the game in a really long time.

I looked up at her smiling, “Well, I guess we can’t really be in denial about this anymore can we?”.

She ran her hands through my hair, “I guess not.”.

Standing up I said, “Maybe we should research if others have had a similar experience with the game.”.

She said, “That sounds like a great idea.”.

After doing some searching we finally found a couple of pretty obscure forums where people had posted about having similar experiences to ours in the game. The thing that stood out was that they all had used the custom character mode in the game. The effects on their bodies in the real world accelerated the more time they spent in the game. They even had progress pictures as proof.

River looked at me and said, “So it’s real Sloan. This is really happening.”.

Taking a deep breath I said, “Yeah, yeah it is. I guess we have a lot to figure out.”.

River tilted her head, “What’s there to figure out? I want this. I know I struggled with it when we first started playing the game but honestly the version of me in the game is more who I am now than this real world version. Sure, I struggled with being into you as a girl at first, but now I love it. In fact, don’t get me wrong, I love you but I’m just not that attracted to you as a man anymore. Squeezing those gorgeous tits of yours is fucking amazing but will only be more amazing as they grow bigger and you become more and more feminine. And let’s face it, I don’t think you’re that attracted to the real world version of me anymore either. I mean today is the first time we’ve had any kind of sex outside of the game in months and that was after you saw that I’m muscular with a big clit now. You’re the one that created our characters in the game so I think you should be wanting this as much or more than me.”.

I was a little taken back. I’d never seen her this assertive before, even in the game. Something that I had kept to myself up until this point was how much more emotional I was becoming but I hadn’t yet developed the skills to control them.

With tears welling up in my eyes I sniffled and said, “You’re right, I did create the characters in the game. This is just a lot for me to process right now and I’m… I’m scared.”.

Immediately she melted and instinctively knew just what to do.

She took me into her arms and started petting my hair and said, “Hey, hey, it’s going to be ok. We’re going to be ok. I’m sorry I was so forceful. I’ve just been feeling so, I dunno, ‘get shit done’ lately. I didn’t realize until now just how much our hormones must be changing and how difficult it must be for you having never dealt with these kinds of emotions before.”.

I melted into her arms and whispered, “Thank you. I love you.”.

Online jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 05:58:47 pm »
Hello! Next part, enjoy!

--

River whispered, “I love you too.”.

From that moment on it was clear that a shift had taken place in our relationship. She was now the strong one and she would assert her new independence as I became submissive and dependent on her. At the same time though I found a new freedom in embracing my more emotional and nurturing side.

River looked down at me and said, “I think this is what’s best for us. I know it’s scary but this is who we are now and it’s time for us to embrace it. I’ll be here every step of the way, protecting you and keeping you safe and loved. The stronger and more powerful I become the better I’ll be able to do that. And you, you’ll finally be able to embrace and grow into the beautiful woman that I know you are deep down inside.”.

Even though I was still scared, I felt a comfort in her words and arms that I had never felt before and I craved it with every fiber of my being.

I took a deep, relaxing breath and said, “You’re amazing and I’ll support whatever you think we should do.”.

She smiled, “I’m so proud of you. So, here’s what we’re going to do. From now on we spend every moment we can in the game. We get up in the morning and have a quick breakfast then we go straight in. I realized recently that since the game is connected to the internet we can actually work from inside the game. So really, the only time we need to leave the game is to eat, sleep and other essential things. Other than that, we can be in it all the time.”.

I felt so comforted by her assertiveness and said, “Of course, River, I support whatever you think is best. I’m excited to embrace the woman I know I am and the beast I know you are.”.

After that we were in the game all the time except to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom. River’s progress was intoxicating. Each day she would wake up and I would see her increasingly more and more muscular body. I would lust after her densely packed muscles and growing clit. She would look at me and see my increasingly more and more feminine body. Within a month I was already growing a vagina and my boobs were C cups.

The physical changes were super hot but so were the mental changes. River was now a very take charge, get shit done, assertive and powerful woman. She now made all major decisions for us and I submitted to her and supported her.

I had increasingly become more and more feminine, not just in my body but in my thinking. I craved looking cute and sexy, getting my nails, hair, and makeup done, fucking all of it. My favorite color used to be red but now it was pink. I used to have dark brown hair but now it was bleached blonde. I still remember the first day I realized that my breasts were too big to be able to go out as a guy anymore. I had to go to the store to get some groceries and I made the decision that I would dress as a girl from then on. As I walked out the door and looked down at my breasts jiggling in my bra and my tank top plunging down to show off my incredibly sexy cleavage, I might have just squirted a little in my cute panties. Thankfully I was wearing a super cute skirt that would hide all of that.

River on the other hand had completely embraced her muscularity. At this point she had moved way past looking like a bikini competitor and now looked like a physique competitor. Her shoulders were wider with her delts pushing out and becoming more and more prominent each day. The muscle fibers in her biceps and triceps were more defined than ever as were all of the other fibers in her pecs, abs, quads, hamstrings, and glutes. There was also her ever growing clit that was looking more and more like a penis each day. When she was turned on and it was erect it was a full two inches long and looked amazing surrounded by her now 155 lb muscular body. As far as her mental transformation she was clearly the more masculine one in the relationship now and was relishing her new strength.

Online jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2022, 10:53:05 pm »
Hello! New part, hope you enjoy!

--

For all of the progress we had made physically, it wasn’t nearly fast enough for the mental changes we had undergone, especially for River. She craved more and finally found a way to get it. After a lot of research she found out that we could actually sleep in the game which would dramatically increase the amount of time we spent in there which would in turn increase the speed of our transformations by a lot. That wasn’t enough for her though.

For some time she had been wondering about whether or not we could do things in the real world that would speed up our changes.

She looked at me and said, “Sloan, I want our changes to go faster. Since we can sleep in the game and spend a ton more time in there I want to start taking steroids, hgh and a bunch of other stuff for my stack and start lifting really heavy during the day. I want to get fucking gigantic and I want my clit to grow into a massive cock. Nobody else that we found in the forums had tried to accelerate their changes so this is a bit of an experiment but I really think it’s going to work.”.

I was like, “Omg, River, of course that sounds amazing. I’ve actually been wondering if it would speed things up if I started hrt by taking estradiol.”.

River smiled, “Fuck, look at you embracing your womanliness. I’m so fucking proud of you. I totally think you should go for it if that’s what you want.”.

I smiled, “It’s totally what I want.”.

So from then on we slept in the game and River started lifting and eating like a beast and I started taking my feminizing hormones. Things accelerated dramatically and were amazing for the first month. River gained twenty pounds of muscle making her 175 lbs and her clit grew two more inches making it four inches long now. My breasts exploded in size and I now had 32DDD tits. Aside from our physical changes the mental ones were even more pronounced. River really wasn’t a woman mentally anymore. I don’t think she was a man either, she was becoming something else entirely.

The next month would see changes in us physically and mentally that neither of us were prepared for.

Online jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2022, 08:52:51 pm »
Hello, here's the next part! Hope you like!

--

One day while River was looking through details about our VR she had a realization.

River looked over at me, smiled and said, “So if our brains are connected to the VR and the VR is connected to the internet, then we should be able to access the internet with our minds.”.

With my now much more girly personality I was like, “Well, I guess that makes sense babe, but why hasn’t anyone else talked about this on the forums? I mean, it seems like that would have come up, it’s not everyday that you can just hook your mind up to the interwebs you know?”.

She laughed, “I do see your point but it still seems like it should be possible.” she looked at my huge, growing boobs and was like, “Damn those things are getting big, can you even see your feet anymore?”.

It was crazy that I knew more about having boobs than her now because hers had been around 32B at the biggest.

I giggled, “Oh, fuck no, not anymore. They’re actually getting to the point where when I have a cute low cut tank on pretty much all I see when I look down is my tits and cleavage. It’s fucking amazing. If I’m not careful though when I’m walking and I get started staring down at them bounce while I walk I start running into shit. It’s so fucking worth it though” I couldn’t stop giggling.

She laughed, “Well, I’m glad you like them because they’re so fucking sexy on you.”.

I grinned, “I’m glad you like them too, it makes me feel so fucking hot.”.

After spending some time investigating her theory, River discovered that it actually was possible to access the internet with our minds through the VR. She just needed to make some edits to the program files of the VR game to connect us. Within hours we were connected and it was incredible. She was drawn to learning about weightlifting, bodybuilding, huge muscles, power, leadership and those types of things. I was drawn to cute girly bimbo things, makeup, nails, hair, outfits and all of that stuff.

After a few days of being able to access the internet directly with our brains though, it was clear that our minds weren’t just gaining knowledge, they were changing in very profound ways.

Online jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 06:08:31 am »
Hi, next part, enjoy!

--

Things accelerated dramatically and within a few weeks River had grown to 225 lbs and now stood at 5’ 9”. Her clit was now a gorgeous cock, I mean, really fucking gorgeous. Along with her super sexy balls I just couldn’t get enough of that 7 inch dick. I had fully transitioned and holy fucking hell, her dick inside of me was fucking amazing.

Standing over me with jizz still squirting all over my now 32JJ tits she was breathing heavily as she said, “Fuck me, this is absolutely unbelievably amazing. Fuck I’m so huge now and you, fuck, you are so fucking sexy.”.

I grinned, “Hell yeah I am and so are you, you fucking beast.”.

Soon River was horny and hard again and started fucking me even harder than before. This time though something was different. I’m not sure how to explain it but it was almost like I could feel her thoughts and what she needed from me to bring her the ultimate pleasure.

At the same time River was thinking, “What the fuck? Am I hearing Sloan’s thoughts now? It’s almost like I can feel what she needs from me to bring her the most amazing orgasm.”.

We both embraced this new ability we and began fucking harder and harder until we had the most mind blowing orgasm we ever thought possible.

Rolling off of me River said, “I don’t want this to sound weird, but did you like, I dunno, just know, like intuitively, what I needed to orgasm?”.

I lit up, “Fuck, I thought it was just me. Did you have that too?”.

She was like, “I did. What the hell is going on?”.

Online jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2022, 06:00:05 am »
Hey, next part is here!!

--

Hearing River’s thoughts and seeing her huge dick get hard again, I just couldn’t help myself and began sucking her off. She moaned with pleasure as I could hear her physically and mentally. It was amazing. I could feel what she felt as her huge dick was in my mouth.

She moaned, “Fuck yes!!! I could have never even began to imagine how amazing this would be!!!”.

Then she pulled her huge cock out of my mouth and shoved me back and mounted me.

With her deep voice she said, “I love you sucking me off but I just need to fuck you and I can feel that you need that too.”.

Moaning with pleasure I said, “Fuck yes I do, River.”.

As we fucked all night it became clear that we had reached a new level that would have to be explored.

Online jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2022, 12:59:42 am »
Hi!!! New part!!

--

We had collapsed from exhaustion from all of the fucking but early the next morning we could each hear and feel each other’s horniness.

Within seconds of us waking up, she was on top of me with her big dick between my huge tits titty fucking me.

Looking at her cock between my gorgeous cleavage, “Holy shit, River, is your cock bigger now?”.

Moaning she said, “I think so and it feels fucking amazing.”.

Within a couple minutes she had given me a full facial. It was amazing but I was so fucking horny that it was like an appetizer for me. I needed that big dick inside of me.

Hearing and feeling my thoughts, River was like, “Fuck me, I’m getting hard again!”.

Looking down as River was getting hard I realized that I was having an even harder time seeing around my huge tits. Putting my hands on them I could feel them growing. I moaned with extreme pleasure and as I looked at River, I realized that her dick was even bigger now too. She was also more muscular now. It was so fucking hot.

Sliding down, River slid her huge dick into my vagina. The ecstasy we both felt with her even more massive cock, my growing tits and ass, her expanding muscles and our even more intense mental connection was beyond comprehension.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  VR

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View