gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
granabolic

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

gfx gfx
gfx
518593 Posts in 64690 Topics by 24618 Members - Latest Member: Icep0rn July 04, 2022, 08:22:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Power of Depression (the wife has become too big and too strong for her hb)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Power of Depression (the wife has become too big and too strong for her hb)  (Read 5287 times)

Offline fan.fit

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I have been married to Patricia for over 15 years. We had been trying to have children for years, unfortunately recently it turned out that Patrycja was infertile, and maybe this news made her depressed. I have always spent most of my life on business trips and then loneliness was killing Pati, she was overwhelmed by emptiness and lack of life purpose. One day she wanted to commit suicide, but luckily I came back home that day. How was I supposed to know? There was nothing to indicate it. After much persuasion she started psychotherapy. I hired a caregiver who took care of her while I was away. Psychotherapy started to work because after a few months Pati decided to take care of herself. One of the ideas of the psychotherapy was sport, and my wife decided to take advantage of it by joining a local Pilates club.

Patricia had always been frighteningly thin, very anorexic, a tall skinny anorectic woman. She was always quiet and unassuming. She never took care of herself, she was always a gray mouse. At one time she was even pretty, but since she didn't paint herself she looked like a neglected woman. Her style of dress was repulsive, but she was a nice character, a hard worker and a loving wife. Over time her appearance ceased to be the most important thing for me, although I won't say that I didn't want her to be elegant and sexy.

photo - anorectic woman

Pati and I are her peers. Like her, I am very skinny and I could never gain weight. I never had problems with girls but unfortunately I liked only tall girls, i.e. taller than me. That was the only reason why I paid attention to Patricia. That's what attracted me to her and she was the only 180 cm girl who didn't mind that I was shorter than her. Pati with the height of 180 cm was about 6 cm taller, but because she never wore heeled shoes, I never felt it. Additionally she always walked with a slouch, which subtracted from her height. This small difference with her terribly thin and shapely body did not affect our appearance, even when we walked together.

Photo of them walking together - scrawny ugly .

Patrycja was always a log in bed. After years I got used to almost no sex, she was a log so it was not important for me and maybe if not for regular blowjobs in which she knew how to make me come quickly, I would never think about another woman.

photo of her giving him a blowjob

When the internet came into existence, I quickly started to watch tall women, taller than men, until I accidentally discovered that I like muscular chicks. I immediately thought I was gay, which scared me. I fought against it, but it was stronger. I hid it from my wife and the world, and I was ashamed of it inside. I didn't want to become a gay man. At the time it was unacceptable, now I was proud of it.

Pati met Alice at the pilates club and they became fast friends and spent a lot of time together. One day Alice encouraged Pati to go to the gym sometimes. The friendship with Alice gave my wife a new life. The gym became a new meaning of life for both of them. After a few months of practicing sports Patrycja enrolled with her new friend Alice on a course for fitness instructors.

photo how she exercises

From that day on she spent all day in the gym, and already after a few months I noticed that her body is changing and I can say that she is still skinny, but she is almost normal now. She is still skinny but not anorexic anymore and she is firmer and fuller.

Photo is 50% less skinny.

Slowly I started to notice that the next months are giving her a fuller look and she is starting to have a little butt. She told me it was because of the diet and squats. Despite her anorexia she had always had broad shoulders, but now that she was moving a little bit towards normalcy I had the impression that despite her skinny stature she was broad in the shoulders.

After another few months I have to say that she is no longer anorexic and is nicely skinny. 

photo skinny hot chick without muscle with skiny arm and body

tłumaczenie https://www.deepl.com/translator

continued...

Offline sammycooke

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
I like this opening. Hoping to see more of it

Offline fan.fit

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
It was at that time that my wife, with two diplomas in fitness training and sports dietetics, decided with Ala to start a special gym just for mature women. We had plenty of money, so the fact that she quit her job as a librarian did not make us poorer, and neither did her friend.

photo of the gym

It turned out that their gym quickly became more of a sports and social club for older women and it was a hit because many women wanted somewhere to meet and at the same time experience sports and change themselves.
In their club the atmosphere was like home without muscular fitness stars or muscular guys but just with normal people. The clubbers built the club themselves and told them what it should look like.
I didn't realize that on that day everything was about to change. Patrycja, Ala and the rest of the clubbers were non stop talking about training in various fields of fitness and recently about supplements which they started testing on themselves. Generally they were all crazy about fitness and their gym.

photo - extremely skinny Woman on gym
Patricia started sticking to a proper diet and taking supplements. She changed from month to month, and after a year since they started on the gym I can tell she is still skinny but no longer scary. Her workouts made her butt appear and her breasts outline.

The latest idea of all the women at the gym is to get their breasts enlarged. My wife's breasts have always been very small - small A's. She always had complexes about it, but at least they weren't hanging off her, because what would be hanging there. All in all, her business, her money. She was talking about size B and I told her that it was a waste of money and it would be better to go for size C, which she almost got offended at me for, so I didn't talk about it anymore. She was in bandages for 8 weeks with almost no movement. Money well spent, although I wish they were even bigger, but they are still great. As of right now she has nice shapely breasts that she was proud of, and I could touch, squeeze and kiss them. They are great. I'm happier with them than she is.

foto slim fit girl without muscles with small B size tits

After a few weeks she told me that she and a few other girls wanted to compete in a bikini fitness competition.
It made me laugh internally - my wife the "brown mouse" for the competition ? When I asked that it probably takes years of practice, she explained to me that it's not about winning, it's about having fun, etc.
I went on a business trip for 8 weeks. I was watching bikinis a lot, then I came across very muscular girls and bodybuilders, and again I dreamt of touching a bodybuilder for once in my life and having sex with her. Am I gay? I stopped watching and fought with myself. What is happening ?? After all I'm straight.
Another 3 months have passed. That day, after another 8 weeks of business trip, I returned home. The day was extremely hot, so everyone undressed as much as possible. I guess that's why when I walked home my wife greeted me in a bikini, I got a great shock when I noticed that my wife is not that extremely skinny anymore, even though she is still not normal wieght but has a fit outline? Firm skin, firm shoulders, a narrow butt and broad shoulders that made her look more attractive, are a perfect match for V.

Wow!!! You look amazing, when did you become a chick?

Hello, it's time to show you, this is my several months work, but the last few weeks have actually done a good job.

Patricia stood on tiptoes and straightened her body as if she was performing at a competition , I couldn't believe how tall and sexy she was.

Wow I have married a real hot chick!!!when did this happen?

A feeling of jealousy and fear immediately entered my mind. For the first time it awakened in me a feeling of inferiority towards my spouse. She had never been attractive and and now ??

wow !!! amazing body.

photo - skinny fit girl almost no muscles

Her poses excited me, I can safely say that for the first time in my life my wife was attractive. I walked up to her and started touching and kissing her. Her body was firm and nice to the touch. We ended up having sex. It's been a long time since I felt again  like my wife wanted sex again.This had happened several times before in our marriage.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    50%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Excellent, great progress.  This story is getting really interesting!  I'm looking forward to the next installment.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    83.33%
Hm. Not bad, good progression. Wut without the images, there should be more descriptions to indicate the state of things. It's like reading "She's hot." Without giving context as to what "hot" means.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    40%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Can't wait to read when she show him how much stronger she is.

Offline sammycooke

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
Great to see this continuing

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Power of Depression (the wife has become too big and too strong for her hb)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View