Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574172 Posts in 72864 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 01:42:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Power of Depression (the wife has become too big and too strong for her hb)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Power of Depression (the wife has become too big and too strong for her hb)  (Read 26033 times)

Offline fan.fit

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I have been married to Patricia for over 15 years. We had been trying to have children for years, unfortunately recently it turned out that Patrycja was infertile, and maybe this news made her depressed. I have always spent most of my life on business trips and then loneliness was killing Pati, she was overwhelmed by emptiness and lack of life purpose. One day she wanted to commit suicide, but luckily I came back home that day. How was I supposed to know? There was nothing to indicate it. After much persuasion she started psychotherapy. I hired a caregiver who took care of her while I was away. Psychotherapy started to work because after a few months Pati decided to take care of herself. One of the ideas of the psychotherapy was sport, and my wife decided to take advantage of it by joining a local Pilates club.

Patricia had always been frighteningly thin, very anorexic, a tall skinny anorectic woman. She was always quiet and unassuming. She never took care of herself, she was always a gray mouse. At one time she was even pretty, but since she didn't paint herself she looked like a neglected woman. Her style of dress was repulsive, but she was a nice character, a hard worker and a loving wife. Over time her appearance ceased to be the most important thing for me, although I won't say that I didn't want her to be elegant and sexy.

photo - anorectic woman

Pati and I are her peers. Like her, I am very skinny and I could never gain weight. I never had problems with girls but unfortunately I liked only tall girls, i.e. taller than me. That was the only reason why I paid attention to Patricia. That's what attracted me to her and she was the only 180 cm girl who didn't mind that I was shorter than her. Pati with the height of 180 cm was about 6 cm taller, but because she never wore heeled shoes, I never felt it. Additionally she always walked with a slouch, which subtracted from her height. This small difference with her terribly thin and shapely body did not affect our appearance, even when we walked together.

Photo of them walking together - scrawny ugly .

Patrycja was always a log in bed. After years I got used to almost no sex, she was a log so it was not important for me and maybe if not for regular blowjobs in which she knew how to make me come quickly, I would never think about another woman.

photo of her giving him a blowjob

When the internet came into existence, I quickly started to watch tall women, taller than men, until I accidentally discovered that I like muscular chicks. I immediately thought I was gay, which scared me. I fought against it, but it was stronger. I hid it from my wife and the world, and I was ashamed of it inside. I didn't want to become a gay man. At the time it was unacceptable, now I was proud of it.

Pati met Alice at the pilates club and they became fast friends and spent a lot of time together. One day Alice encouraged Pati to go to the gym sometimes. The friendship with Alice gave my wife a new life. The gym became a new meaning of life for both of them. After a few months of practicing sports Patrycja enrolled with her new friend Alice on a course for fitness instructors.

photo how she exercises

From that day on she spent all day in the gym, and already after a few months I noticed that her body is changing and I can say that she is still skinny, but she is almost normal now. She is still skinny but not anorexic anymore and she is firmer and fuller.

Photo is 50% less skinny.

Slowly I started to notice that the next months are giving her a fuller look and she is starting to have a little butt. She told me it was because of the diet and squats. Despite her anorexia she had always had broad shoulders, but now that she was moving a little bit towards normalcy I had the impression that despite her skinny stature she was broad in the shoulders.

After another few months I have to say that she is no longer anorexic and is nicely skinny. 

photo skinny hot chick without muscle with skiny arm and body

tłumaczenie https://www.deepl.com/translator

continued...

Offline sammycooke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
I like this opening. Hoping to see more of it

Offline fan.fit

• Activity:
    0%
It was at that time that my wife, with two diplomas in fitness training and sports dietetics, decided with Ala to start a special gym just for mature women. We had plenty of money, so the fact that she quit her job as a librarian did not make us poorer, and neither did her friend.

photo of the gym

It turned out that their gym quickly became more of a sports and social club for older women and it was a hit because many women wanted somewhere to meet and at the same time experience sports and change themselves.
In their club the atmosphere was like home without muscular fitness stars or muscular guys but just with normal people. The clubbers built the club themselves and told them what it should look like.
I didn't realize that on that day everything was about to change. Patrycja, Ala and the rest of the clubbers were non stop talking about training in various fields of fitness and recently about supplements which they started testing on themselves. Generally they were all crazy about fitness and their gym.

photo - extremely skinny Woman on gym
Patricia started sticking to a proper diet and taking supplements. She changed from month to month, and after a year since they started on the gym I can tell she is still skinny but no longer scary. Her workouts made her butt appear and her breasts outline.

The latest idea of all the women at the gym is to get their breasts enlarged. My wife's breasts have always been very small - small A's. She always had complexes about it, but at least they weren't hanging off her, because what would be hanging there. All in all, her business, her money. She was talking about size B and I told her that it was a waste of money and it would be better to go for size C, which she almost got offended at me for, so I didn't talk about it anymore. She was in bandages for 8 weeks with almost no movement. Money well spent, although I wish they were even bigger, but they are still great. As of right now she has nice shapely breasts that she was proud of, and I could touch, squeeze and kiss them. They are great. I'm happier with them than she is.

foto slim fit girl without muscles with small B size tits

After a few weeks she told me that she and a few other girls wanted to compete in a bikini fitness competition.
It made me laugh internally - my wife the "brown mouse" for the competition ? When I asked that it probably takes years of practice, she explained to me that it's not about winning, it's about having fun, etc.
I went on a business trip for 8 weeks. I was watching bikinis a lot, then I came across very muscular girls and bodybuilders, and again I dreamt of touching a bodybuilder for once in my life and having sex with her. Am I gay? I stopped watching and fought with myself. What is happening ?? After all I'm straight.
Another 3 months have passed. That day, after another 8 weeks of business trip, I returned home. The day was extremely hot, so everyone undressed as much as possible. I guess that's why when I walked home my wife greeted me in a bikini, I got a great shock when I noticed that my wife is not that extremely skinny anymore, even though she is still not normal wieght but has a fit outline? Firm skin, firm shoulders, a narrow butt and broad shoulders that made her look more attractive, are a perfect match for V.

Wow!!! You look amazing, when did you become a chick?

Hello, it's time to show you, this is my several months work, but the last few weeks have actually done a good job.

Patricia stood on tiptoes and straightened her body as if she was performing at a competition , I couldn't believe how tall and sexy she was.

Wow I have married a real hot chick!!!when did this happen?

A feeling of jealousy and fear immediately entered my mind. For the first time it awakened in me a feeling of inferiority towards my spouse. She had never been attractive and and now ??

wow !!! amazing body.

photo - skinny fit girl almost no muscles

Her poses excited me, I can safely say that for the first time in my life my wife was attractive. I walked up to her and started touching and kissing her. Her body was firm and nice to the touch. We ended up having sex. It's been a long time since I felt again  like my wife wanted sex again.This had happened several times before in our marriage.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Excellent, great progress.  This story is getting really interesting!  I'm looking forward to the next installment.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Hm. Not bad, good progression. Wut without the images, there should be more descriptions to indicate the state of things. It's like reading "She's hot." Without giving context as to what "hot" means.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Can't wait to read when she show him how much stronger she is.

Offline sammycooke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Great to see this continuing

Offline fan.fit

• Activity:
    0%
Hm. Not bad, good progression. Wut without the images, there should be more descriptions to indicate the state of things. It's like reading "She's hot." Without giving context as to what "hot" means.

I hope that there will be many cartoonists who will draw each of the scenes on a hobbyist basis (without pay) and it will make a nice story.

Offline fan.fit

• Activity:
    0%
and I'm not an English speaker, I use popolar online translators.

Offline fan.fit

• Activity:
    0%
As I mentioned, Patricia was always a eye broccoli and she dressed very modestly, but since her group decided to take part in a fitness competition, she completely changed her wardrobe. The group hired a stylist and make-up artist. Patricia also took part in posing classes, so she stopped slouching and recently she has always been straight - breast forward, head up. Within a few weeks, she was much taller in my eyes - I hadn't noticed she was that tall before. Now fully erect, her head raised and her chest pushed forward, for the first time today I felt short to her.
After breast augmentation and the following weeks of the diet, Patricia really got a feminine look. She told me that diet and supplements worked, so she was in shape.
I now had a pretty, tall, skinny chick for my wife. I was wondering how did that happen ???? Perhaps it was thanks to her business partner Alice. It was good for us to meet her, because I didn't have to worry about her depression, I felt that Ala was taking care of her.
Alice is the typical dumb blonde, who married a rich, elderly husband who is perpetually away from home, just like me..
I heard a lot about she from my wife. Alice this... Alice that... we were with Alice there etc.
Two grass widows fit perfectly. Alice has changed too, and to be honest, the last time I saw her, she even became a pretty chick. Alice was about my height, maybe a little shorter and a little fat. And now ??? wow cool chick.

photos of Patrycia as she changes her wardrobe into a sexier one.

Thanks to a strong suggestion from her stylist and the girls at her gym, Patricia began to change her closet. Because of her conservative approach, it took a long time. Finally, after months of testing makeup at the club, she began to paint herself. At first, hardly at all delicately, but the closer she got to the competition it changed dramatically. Test after test - new hairstyles, makeup, clothes - did they go crazy?

photo hot chick starting fitness -(? maybe Pamela Pombo 10 years ago)

That day when I returned from another business trip of several weeks and upon entering the house I got a shock.
 The door was opened to me by a tall sexy chick milf in a super sexy tight dress perfectly fitted to her body, long slightly muscular legs with 12cm heels. Sexy makeup with super hairstyle. After a few seconds of fascination, I realized it was my own wife. She told me on the phone that she was undergoing a metamorphosis, but I didn't think it was that severe.

Photo of a tall sexy chick in 12 cm high heels, with outlined muscles - (?maybe Pamela Pombo before enlarging her bust for 3 times)

How do you like me ???

Are you sure it's you ??? But you are tall, you never wore high heels and so high. But you have long legs.

I'm afraid you'll have to get used to it. The girls in the group say that I have such shapely legs that it is a sin not to show them.

Wow. You look like a goddess, until I can't believe it's you.

For the first time in my life I felt that she was no match for my wife, that she was too tall for me and too attractive. Makeup, beautiful hairstyle, perfectly shapely body and those stilettos - I reached her chin now.
I immediately threw myself at her and we started kissing. I stood on my toes, but eventually she embraced me tightly and adjusted to my low height. When she stopped I looked up at her and felt how short I was next to my wife and that excited me even more. For the first time I felt that it was my wife who craved sex more than I did and was pulling me into bed. For the first time I felt that she was engaged in lovemaking.

A photo of her Charles hugging a super sexy woman who is almost head taller than him and next photo of how she had to bend down so they could kiss and he stood on his tiptoes.

After we're done making love I asked. Pati what happened?

It turned out she had tests done and had a small amount of some hormone. When she started taking medications, she felt different. From that day on, my wife's sexual appetite appeared. From that day on, she often initiated situations herself. Whenever I came home we had sex and for the first time she did not refuse me a session on the kitchen counter. Her body was amazing. She was slim, and I could feel her muscles tighten against her. She became more and more passionate as she had sex. She never was like this.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Well good luck, but you might be adding way too many entries for an artist to catch up.

Offline fan.fit

• Activity:
    0%
Unfortunately, my subsequent 4-week trip meant that I couldn't be at their competition. The girls didn't win any places but were very excited for the next competition.

Photos from the competition. hardly muscular women, with small breasts, in the bikini category.

A few days after the competition, the girls threw a party to celebrate the competition. Patricia had been getting ready for the party for an hour. When she came out of her room I almost went crazy. A tight, sexy dress sometimes revealing her shapely long legs ending in 12cm stiletto heels. A high chignon visually added another 10cm to her height. Sexy and seductive makeup, and that red lipstick. WOW. IDEAL

picture of tall sexy girl

She approached me then I felt how short and small I was next to her. I looked in the big mirror next to us and was terribly excited by the sight but after a while I realized that they would all be talking silly so I tell her that I am only 170cm (5'6'') tall and would look comical next to her.

photo of tall sexy girl with skinny husband reaching her chin

It doesn't bother me. I like you so short height so don't worry. Besides, you guys will be alone anyway and I will sit with the girls. - she said

I could clearly feel her towering over me and how short I was with her it was amazing and scary.
That day everyone admired my wife. All these 40 year old women looked divine, I noticed they were all tall, but none of them were as tall as my wife. Men were staring at her like never before, I felt jealous for the first time in my life.

photo from the event showing that Parisia is taller than everyone else

When we got home I followed her and watched her long body towering over me. Eventually I started kissing her back, because I couldn't reach her neck. They were amazing, slightly muscular and toned. She turned about and again I felt that I was reaching her chin, so she bent down and began to kiss me passionately as if we were teenagers.

photo in which tall Patricia has to bend her knees to kiss her husband standing on tiptoe

I massaged and touched her divine body. I could feel the muscles tense on her body then it got hard, at times,. I squeezed her ass and was surprised that it was hard too. I started to pull off her dress and when she was naked herself she pushed me onto the bed.

Never before in our lives has animal instinct taken control of my Patricia, she quickly pursued my shirt and pants, in a hurry my briefs. I was completely erect so she quickly sat on me and started riding me hard.

sex picture

She had never been so horny and strong so I enjoyed every second of it. When we made love in this position I grabbed her back and felt the hardness. I was excited that today it was my wife riding me, after just a few minutes I started to come.

Pati sensed this and then something happened that shocked me once again. Patricia started to ride me faster and harder until I shot out and she continued to fuck me even harder for a while until after a while she came herself. A monster took her over??? never like that.

Offline fan.fit

• Activity:
    0%

The next day my wife announced to me that all the girls in her gym-club had decided to compete in fitness competitions once again, so she hired a trainer who already had experience in performing. I soon noticed that my wife was often hanging out with her new friend, the heavily endowed silicone blonde fitness trainer Natalie. I have never seen such a hot chick in my life. She is my ideal. Sexy, tall, busty, perfectly muscled and wear defiant clothes.

photo of a virtual copy of Marie Garcia

Holy shit, she's extremely hot. A goddess! I won't hide the fact that when I look at her I would love to fuck her because she is incredibly hot and sexy. Every time I saw her she was even sexier and seemed even more muscular. I dreamed that my wife would be the same.
  One day when I came to pick up my wife at the gym because they were already closing I felt a sudden need to go to the restroom. I'm not in the habit of going in there, anyway we guys aren't allowed to, because it's a ladies-only club, fortunately I saw the girls one by one leave the club so I assumed
that only my wife was left inside. My physiological need became stronger than me so I moved inside. I shouted to my wife that I was sorry but I couldn't
stand it anymore and ran to the restroom. I finished and as I was leaving the cubicle in front of the mirror Natalia was standing next to me. I apologized to her that I wouldn't be able to take it anymore and she said it was all right. While I was washing my hands she started to do biceps and a
selfie.
photo of a virtual copy of Marie Garcia taking a selfie
My eyes must have been huge, because she asked:
-Do you like it ?.
I said:
-I had never seen anything like it in my life. You have to be very strong.
She smiled and said:
- I think that soon you will feel female muscles every day.
I was speechless, I didn't know what to say or what she meant. My wife shouted that we were leaving so we had to leave. I couldn't believe what I saw and what she said.
On our way back, my wife asked me if I liked Natalie's appearance?
I told her I did. I thought she would be offended but she only smiled slightly took out her phone and started typing. My mind had Natalia's biceps, abs
and big boobs and muscles in front of me the whole time.
I guess by being with this Natalia all the women in the gym once again decided to enlarge their breasts quite a bit. Of course I immediately liked the idea although I began to have concerns because my wife who has already jumped 10 levels of attractiveness will then become a real sexbomb and someone will still steal her from me? Maybe then I will go out with Natalia .... I thought .
I immediately reminded my wife:
 "and I didn't tell you, you could have enlarged to C".
 Because I thought she would enlarge the C but then spitefully said:
- I guess maybe even more since Natalie who you like so much. I thought she was joking maliciously. Overall I liked the idea, I've always dreamed of ending in a breast but I knew she was teasing me and I don't have anything to look forward to bigger than a C but it's still great!
That day when I picked her up from the clinic it was immediately apparent that under her sexy jacket there were a big of boobs sticking out.
Fuck! My wife not only was already a mega hot chick, but with those big tits... now she's a sex bimbo! and she's gone from a grey mouse, impossible! I
was standing next to her when she was browsing in clothes and I know that now we don't fit together at all, she is too attractive and too big for me. I
had terrible fears. Before going to bed, I started to tell her about my fears and she told me that she had the same for me.
Charles by your perpetual delegation, you do not notice that years later your face has changed from a childish boy to a mega handsome guy. It was also afactor that I got depressed - I was so insecure and damaged inside, that I was afraid that I would lose you because some woman would steal you from me.
Over time, I pushed it away and wanted you to leave me already as you were about to do it out of the blue. And a long time ago when you came out of the car in front of our club two girls immediately shouted look at this guy, he is mine and the other is not mine. What a hunk. They felt silly when they
found out he was my husband. Many times I saw in web browser what you were watching and that's what drove me to the gym. And when I saw that you were watching these muscular boobies, I wanted to be the same , to please you.
What my wife just said hit me like a bolt from the blue. I said
Honey we are married for better or for worse. I would never leave you alone. Now I am the one who is afraid for you.
Stupid - and started kissing me excitedly.
We kissed like teenagers, too bad I couldn't fuck her because her boobs hurt. What she said was a real breakthrough for me, I grew terribly. The next day I had to go shopping to the hated shopping mall, and actually when I started smiling at young chicks they immediately responded with flirting, one even talked to me. What happened ? when ? fucking delegations!
In addition, I got the second bonus of the week. My project brought me such funds that I can confidently say - I am rich!!!!. Maybe this will also hold my nascent sex bomb with me ?
After a few weeks of not exercising and consuming a lot of food, my wife was putting on weight. I felt it was big.
photo of body Nicolette Shea with Parycia's head - in wear with tinny Charles, reaching her nose
That day she took off the bandages. Fuck! Her boobs were huge!!! Plus those weeks of not exercising and eating, my wife developed a little fat and she was huge!!!!
photo of body Nicolette Shea with Parycia's head - naked
As I touched and massaged her breasts, I couldn't believe how huge they are.
 I have never touched or looked at such big boobs in my life. It was the best money spent in my life. Patrycia felt very attractive and dragged me to bed
herself. Then for the first time Pati gave me a blowjob, alternating between her tits.
When I confessed my love to her for a long time she didn't react like that, kissed me and almost cried. I don't know what hit her but she looked at my eyes like she was in love and said she loved me, that she's doing all this for me etc....

Offline fan.fit

• Activity:
    0%
After another two weeks of removing the bandages and a two-and-a-half-month break from exercising, my wife returned to the gym again. During this time she kept her diet as she said "she needs to gain more body." Her huge breasts plus big body I can safely say she looks like a tall huge porn star and her body reminds me of Nicolette Shea.

photo Patricia with the Nicolette shea body at the gym

When I told her about it she redecorated and made herself out to be she. I couldn't look at her because at the time I was horny for her I initiated sex which surprisingly she didn't deny me. I preferred her to stay like this forever but she told me that she doesn't want the depression to return and she has to exercise!!!! She has to exercise because she loves it and it's her meaning of life!!!! I didn't know that she was actually using the recovery time after surgery to gain weight, to gain mass and then turn that into muscle to compete from another level.

photo Patricia with small, almost nonexistent muscles but thick arms, e.g. Diamond Jackson's muscle arms.

NEW LEVEL OF MY LIFE - From this point on, Patricia grows muscles

The big, huge breasts gave her a lot of confidence and that she decided to compete in fitness competitions again but wanted to change categories and show off her best. I don't know about these categories but I know that they are chicks with slight muscles and extremely big boobs.
Did I want a wife with muscles ?
It even turned me on but I had concerns about her muscles. Should she look like a guy with boobs ? What will family, friends say ?I fought with myself and because of that I was afraid of being gay. Now I know it's nothing scary, but I have homophobia deeply ingrained in my head from my youth and was
afraid of what others would say. I always laughed at queer people with now I am supposed to be one ? Or am I abnormal?  I like muscular women this but I am afraid of what others will say ??? They will laugh at me - the biggest homophobe that he himself is gay.  That's why I don't know if I want to be with a muscular woman even though I like it and it excites me.

Time passed, at Patricia's and for the past few weeks only murderous exercise and gym and diet. I, as usual, had to leave for 4 weeks. Already on the tel
she told me that she had a surprise for me and that she was changing for this competition. She promised me that when I came back she would give me a little show like at a competition. She came out of the bathroom in her competition outfit and approached me. I made big eyes because her arms were glistening and exposing a bulging outline of muscles, I noticed her arms were much more muscular than 4 weeks ago. Her huge breasts and heeled shoes made her huge and tall next to me. I felt small next to her. My heart beat faster and my blood pressure accelerated.

I barely mouthed : Honey you have muscles ???
Then she tensed her biceps and they bulged slightly and her arm looked wider and thicker.  I reached out with my left hand to grab her biceps and felt the rock-hard tiny hills sticking out. I couldn't believe it was my own once anorectically skinny wife and now a goddess mega beautiful tall woman.

- Well I had to rebuild a little for this competition. In this category, I need to have a muscle outline.

She turned in a circle and walked a few steps. Her athletic legs looked incredibly sexy taut and firm also outlined the strains of her muscles. She
slowly walked back to me and I watched as her calves tightened with each step. I also began to notice the outline of her abdominal muscles.
Wow this is amazing, these muscles this posture wow love it.

-They are big, aren't they ?
-Yes, amazing
-Maybe I'm stronger than you
-Stop I'm a guy
-But a little guy what does not exercise and now I will strongly fuck you.

Photo Patricia with light muscles maybe like Krisztina Sereny with light muscles, quite a bit taller than him.

The very tone she said to me surprised me - she had never been like that. She immediately reached down and started massaging my penis. I quickly felt her strength and high rise and her huge tits pushing against me.  Those fitness stilettos were doing the job I was reaching for her chin. Oh gosh! how small I was next to her, how hard her body is. Shock! She squatted down and we started kissing.After a few minutes her animal instinct took over, then and she pulled my shorts off my legs and pushed me to the floor. Strange but I felt the force in her push, as if she threw me but I was too horny to code that this was the first sign that she had become strong.  I was completely erect, so Patricia sat on me there and started riding me hard. She was so fierce and strong that she was hammering me in the floor. I reached down to her tits and started massaging her huge breasts with my hands. Then I felt that she was squeezing my penis with her tight vagina. I reached down her back just above her ass. For the first time, I felt the bulging muscles on the right and left sides of her spine. I can't explain why, but I got even more excited about it, and then Patricia as if she sensed it tilted her head back and started riding me even faster and harder. I couldn't keep it up, her pace and power was tremendous and she didn't respond to my attempt to slow down and continued to pound me with all her might I already knew I couldn't control her horny power so I let go on top of that the shock to me was her tensing hard muscles.

some pics of them getting fucked

I knew I was coming and I couldn't take any more time so I grabbed her lower back muscles with all my strength to stop her and began to shoot. She
almost didn't slow down and quickly broke my resistance and kept riding me and also started to come. I don't know what happened to my wife. For the first time I felt that she was strong but I didn't code it through the most wonderful sex she gave me in my life. After a moment of respite, she leaned over and we shared a passionate kiss, then she snookered me with probably all her strength and rolled me easily to the side and again it was my shock that she was strong.

- You are indeed strong
- It turns me on, especially when you try to stop me. I love you baby.
Before I developed the topic she kissed me passionately, as if she didn't want me to continue the conversation on this topic. So I let it go.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Great chapter. Can't wait to read when she tells him she changed training from fitness to bodybuilding and grows even more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Power of Depression (the wife has become too big and too strong for her hb)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View