Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573704 Posts in 72742 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 08:55:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Past her prime
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Past her prime  (Read 11934 times)

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Past her prime
« on: May 13, 2022, 10:04:53 am »
Today I bring you a story I had in mind for a long time and commissioned El_Roy_1999 to write for me,  if you have spare cash check out his stories: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

The old woman in her wheelchair looked deeply cross.

“Oh darn it!” She tried to reach around her chair to get her grabbing stick. The tremor was making things harder. She sighed. Should she really push the panic button? The young man, what was his name again … Alonso, yes, he was always very friendly and did everything to help her. He certainly wouldn’t mind assisting her with this, even if it wasn’t a real emergency.

Still, Charlotte’s pride wouldn’t allow it. Not without trying to fix this first. She just had to be very careful. At her age, shoe couldn’t afford to get hurt. Every time she bumped into something, it took ages to get well again. And she certainly no longer had any time to waste.

Bah.

Charlotte tried again. She just wished she was mobile again.

That’s when she heard a familiar voice.

“Do you need help?”

It was Eduviges. She lived two houses down and if Charlotte felt old, then Eduviges was truly ancient. She had moved here maybe forty years ago, back when Charlotte was still young and sprig. Ah, good times …

The even older woman walked up to her slowly, measuring her paces. She was tiny, her upper body having collapsed over time. Still, she was able to move on her own, even if she had to use a cane. She was wearing a simple dress with a flower pattern and had her long, rather wispy white hair tied into a big bun. Pulling it back helped a little with the lines of her face, but she still looked like someone’s great-grandmother. Which she probably was.

Eduviges reached Charlotte in her chair and looked around.

The seated woman sighed:

“Please. I dropped the door keys. They must be around here somewhere …”

The ancient woman looked around. She had this Asian look, probably from some island. Charlotte had visited her a while ago, and she had seen a picture of her late husband. He had been a strapping, quite hunky gentleman, apparently. The picture showed him in his white navy uniform, his moustache perfectly trimmed. When Charlotte asked, Eduviges told her that she hated that thing, but … what had been his name? Harvey? Harold? Harford? Was that even a name? Anyway, he had insisted on it. She called it his “snot stopper”. She still missed him, though. That was obvious.

With perfect slowness, Eduviges lowered herself down on her knees and looked around carefully. Charlotte couldn’t help admiring this flexibility. Well, if the medals and trophies in her home were real, then she had been a gymnast once. Maybe that was how she kept her mobility?

Eduviges carefully scanned the lawn. Charlotte said:

“If it’s too difficult, I can call Alonso!”

“No, no, don’t worry, I … Oh! There they are.”

Carefully, the old woman reached for the keys between the wheels of Charlotte’s chair and then returned to her knees. She held up the keys to Charlotte, who took them from her with her good hand. The other one wasn’t shaking right now, but the last thing she wanted was to drop the keys again.

Then, Eduviges slowly got back up, using the chair as a help. She groaned. When she finally stood again, Charlotte said:

“Thank you so much! You are amazing!”

“It’s nothing. I need to stay fit!”

“Yes, yes, but … wow.”

Eduviges smiled, her teeth all white and porcelain.

“Don’t mention it. Oh … By the way … I’m going to celebrate my 100th birthday next week. My family is going to do a little party for the neighbors and you are invited. I’ll send you the invitation in the mail too!”

“Thank you! Your 100th birthday? I can’t believe it!”

“Ah, I’m not sure about it either. We don’t have any real records left. But it should be close. And at my age, being a year off … It’s not going to change much, right?”

Charlotte giggled:

“This is how you stay young, right?”

Eduviges nodded:

“So you will be there?”

“I don’t have much else to do, so I’m going to say yes! Do you want me to bring anything?”

“Here we are, talking like teenagers: Bring your own beer, and so on … No, you don’t have to. My nieces and grandnieces will take care of everything. You’ll love their cooking!” love their cooking!”

“I’m sure I will. Thank you again for the help with the keys.”

“Don’t mention it.”

“I won’t. Goodbye, and see you soon, birthday girl!”

Eduviges chuckled and said goodbye too, walking back down to the road. She still had her steps to walk!

A few days later, Eduviges leaned back on her couch. The last guests and family had left in the morning, and now, she welcomed the sudden quiet. It had been great fun and the company and the food had been wonderful, but having a bit of quiet wasn’t bad either. Also, there were still boxes upon boxes of food left. She’d have to find a way to get rid of those without wasting them.

Maybe she’d donate them to the foodbank? They would have to get the boxes, though. It was just too much for her to carry.

She sighed. Reaching old age was good, being alive was wonderful, but being old … She chuckled to herself. It wasn’t the best use of her time!

Eduviges had had her hair styled for the occasion, and it had looked beautiful. The hairdresser had colored it in a certain way that got rid of that yellowish white-grey, and now it was just fluffy and white. She had preferred when it still had been jet-black, but this was fine too.

Just then, someone rang the doorbell.

With a groan and slow, careful movements, she got up and walked to the door. She checked the spyhole. A young man was outside, looking a little tired. Just as she asked what he wanted, his face perked up and he smiled. He was charming in a way.

“Yes?”

“Hello! My name is Thomas Garcia, and I sell magic amulets.”

“Magic amulets?” Eduviges was a little confused by the announcement. How could that even work? Who would buy amulets?

“Yes, ma’am. They are handcrafted and enchanted with ancient and traditional spells of the Caribbean, and they are also very beautiful …”

His spiel was interrupted by a loud rumble of his stomach.

Eduviges opened the door:

“Young man, are you hungry?”

He blushed.

“Uh … No, I’m fine … I …”
The old woman peeked at him. The collar of his shirt was frayed, the suit was a little crumpled and there were the tell-tale signs of his shoes being worn out.

She sighed:

“Come on in. I have plenty of left-overs. You’ll like them.”

“But … I don’t want to impose …”

“You’re not. Have a seat, I’ll warm up the food for you.”

A little later, Thomas was sitting in her kitchen, digging into the food she had set in front of him. She had taken his suit jacket and ironed it, mending a few little bits with the practiced fingers of ninety years. Despite the stiffness in her hands, she still managed to fix this.

Thomas was embarrassed by all this and just said:

“I’m sorry I am causing all this work …”

“You’re not. I was bored, and I can use the company.”

“But … Well, if people had bought more amulets …”

She shook her head.

“Leave the amulets. This is a good catholic home.”

“No! They work. Besides, they are blessed by the Virgin and by Saint Anthony!” He held one amulet out to her. “Also, this here is the strongest one I have to offer.” He lowered his voice: “It will make your wishes come true …”

She frowned. Being a wandering salesman was one thing, being a blasphemer …

Looking at the amulet, she had to admit that it was beautiful. It had a certain weight to it, and it was embossed with a picture of the Saints Anthony and Sebastian, as well as the Virgin Mary. The medallion was made of some gold-like material, and the figures had been painted to look somewhat lifelike. There was a faint inscription around it which Eduviges couldn’t make out.

She said:

“Alright, I would buy it … How much is it?”

“Oh, I can’t take money for it now, after all you did for me. Please … take it as a token of my gratitude!”

Eduviges frowned. She couldn’t take that thing, could she? She really didn’t want this … His expression made it hard for her to refuse.

“Alright, I’ll take it. Thank you. But please, take some more boxes of food with you. I think you can use them.”

He thanked her profusely and vowed to come visiting the next time he was around.

As he left, Eduviges wondered what that was all about. The amulet was nice, though. She put it on carefully. It rested on her aged chest, feeling a little warm.

Forum Saradas

Past her prime
« on: May 13, 2022, 10:04:53 am »

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Past her prime
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 10:21:13 am »
A great start! Sounds like the amulets are going to be a hot item.

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 07:50:13 pm »
Here's chapter 2 as always K+ is appreciated.

Later that evening, as Eduviges did her evening calisthenics, she couldn’t help sighing. The young man had been fine. A strange fellow, yes, but he had been quite friendly. She wondered for a moment if this was all part of some con. There were stories circulating in the neighborhood about “nephews” and “nieces” spontaneously calling or showing up and asking for cash. She didn’t think this was the kind of person to do something like this.
Then again, wouldn’t it be logical for some crook to act like an upstanding citizen?
Her thoughts started swirling. Nah. This one was probably alright. A little naïve, maybe, if he thought he could make a living selling baubles, but who was she to judge him.
She groaned. The exercises were getting harder every day, and this was despite the fact that she had reduced their intensity so many times already! When she thought of the time when she could do the splits and put her feet behind her head without trouble, she felt a little sad. Now, she was still able to move somewhat skillfully, but the easiness had left her so long ago …
Having a young man in the house had felt nice, though.
Suddenly, she missed Harry. He had been a dream. It felt so long ago suddenly. She sighed again. Foolishness. At her age, what could she hope for?
In a way, she would have loved to have a son. Someone to remind her of Harry. Of course, he would have been an old man by now too.
“Eduviges, you have to stop. You are a century old. You can’t go around dreaming of young men. No. Besides, having an eighty-year-old son you’d have to care for … Nah. But being young and strong again … now that would be wonderful.”
She got up carefully, feeling her ancient bones grind and her muscles crackle. It was time for bed. Maybe sleep would dispel all those sad thoughts …
Eduviges awoke late the next day. The sun was shimmering through the blinds and the morning cool was already dissipating. She pushed the blanket away and carefully sat up. It was somewhat easy. That was a good sign. The dreams she had had were slowly fading. She could only barely remember whisps. Had she dreamt of being back home on the islands? No. Or maybe yes? As she tried to recall what had happened, her memories were already gone. She shook her head.
That’s when she realized she had slept through the entire night. This hadn’t happened in decades. Without wanting to go into further details, her age forced her to get out of bed several times a night. This time, though, everything was dry and under control. She smiled. Now this was an excellent surprise!
She still had to go and take care of things quickly now!
A little later, she was in her kitchen, drinking her morning coffee. Everything had been incredibly easy this morning. Putting on her socks, using the shower, reaching for the coffee box, it felt as if she had been walking on air. Now that she was ready, she started her morning routine. Normally, this was more difficult than the evening one. Her bones tended to be a little stiff from the night, but today, everything was flowing. She could take up the various positions easily and she felt her body just naturally adapt to her mind’s wishes.
As she finished her regular exercises, she suddenly grinned to herself and whispered:
“Eduviges, maybe you should try something crazy …”
With an ironic smile, she carefully spread her legs and managed an angle she hadn’t reached in decades. She grinned happily. Wow. She had no idea she still had it in her!
As she got up, she rolled up the exercise mat and only then realized that she hadn’t packed it up in years. At some point, it had become too difficult to coordinate it and lift it and she had just left it there. And now, she lifted it up and put it in the place where it belonged!
Eduviges was ecstatic. Today was a great day! She had to use it to the fullest!
She decided that it was time to clean the basement. This was a now or never situation. If she managed to do this today, she would be proud for the rest of her lives probably. That place had been nagging her for decades, and maybe, just maybe, it would be doable.
She took her towels and her broom and descended the stairs. When she was down there, she realized she had actually managed to go down there without clinging to the banister! She shook her head. This was completely crazy! She had never experienced anything like that.
Eagerly, she went to work.
Hours later, she emerged from the basement, hungry like a wolf.
As she heated up some of the leftovers, she beamed happily. She had somehow managed to do most of the work down there, and had cleared out a lot of the trash. Several bags were now waiting by the porch, each one carefully filled in dozens of little trips, and the place down there was spic and span. She had cleaned out a lot of things and had rearranged the space so it could be used again. Also, she found a box of her old gymnastics equipment and had carried it back upstairs. There were all kinds of juggling equipment in there, a medicine ball, which she had barely managed to get up, and some exercise bands and dumbbells. She was impressed that she had been able to move all those things easily all those years ago.
Well, if things continued the way they were now, maybe she would be able to do this again!
As she sat down to eat, she touched the medallion around her neck. Was it shining brighter today? Probably just the sun. Yes. After all, it was a sunny early afternoon.
Once she had finished eating and put away the dishes, she left the house on a little walk. It was a good way to make sure her digestion did its thing.
She followed her usual path. It was a bit of a pet peeve. Harry had always insisted on constantly varying routes, to prevent muggers and thieves, “the enemy”, as he called them, from figuring out places to attack her, but she decided that being paranoid wasn’t worth the trouble.
So, she walked down the sidewalk, passing her neighbors and smiling and waving. Charlotte was tending to her roses, struggling with the cutters, her arthritis acting up again. The old woman smiled bravely and waved back. Jake Carter was cleaning his car, his back bent, slowly sliding the rag over the glinting surface. He groaned as he turned to her and smiled. His teeth were a little too white, but every time she told him, he just said: “I paid for them, I want to show them off!” She had mumbled something about needing sunglasses when he talked, but he had just laughed.
Betsy greeted her with a slow wave. She was just out leading her dog on a walk, and they were both struggling. The old woman groaned and said:
“Hello, Eduviges. Did you change something? You look different today!”
“I do?”
“Yes, there’s something … I don’t know. Did you go to the hairdresser?”
“I did, but … you’ve seen me since.”
“Mhm. What could it be?”
Betsy looked her up and down, frowning at her through her trifocals. At last, she asked:
“Where’s your cane?”
“My cane? Betsy, it’s in my hand …”
Only it wasn’t.
“Where’s my cane?”
“Oh no, love, don’t tell me you’re finally getting dementia too? I mean, after all those years, you should be happy that it’s only now …”
“No, no. I … I just didn’t need it.”
Betsy smiled, but there was a faint bit of amusement to it.
“You didn’t need it.”
“Well, I walked all the way here without it, so I didn’t need it, right?”
“Ah … You tell yourself that, love.”
They said goodbye after a bit of chatting since the dog was now getting impatient despite its age, but for Eduviges, the situation was quite confusing. What was going on?

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 04:25:21 pm »
love it so far hope more to come soon.

Offline thetropican

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 07:23:04 pm »
 :wow:

This looks great! I love El_Roy_1999's work and female muscle growth plus age regression is one of my favorite combinations for transformation stories!

Have you read his recent story "The Diva"?

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 09:40:08 pm »
I did and really liked it

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2022, 08:58:10 pm »
Here's chapter 3:

A month later, Thomas was back in the neighborhood. Business had picked up lately with all the tourists being around. He was still a bit frustrated that selling actually working magic amulets was so difficult. Obviously, the fakes were making his job more difficult, and what did he expect?
It was depressing that this magic was working on most people, but not on him. Sometimes, he felt a bit like one of these guys selling “get rich quick”-books. Those also had to deal with the age-old question of “why aren’t you, then?”.
Still, he could make ends meet, and if people got a little extra to their fashionable talisman, who was going to complain?
Whoa!
That woman almost ran into him!
Thomas had been so lost in thoughts that he hadn’t seen her coming, but she had elegantly dodged him with a spin and a little pirouette. She hadn’t even touched him, but now, she stopped and turned around, apologizing:
“Sorry. I thought you would see me … Did I hit you? Oh!”
She smiled. Apparently, she recognized him. Now Thomas gave her a good look. Then his jaw dropped.
“Eduviges?”
It was her, wasn’t she? She had certainly changed. Her body was now ramrod straight, lightly muscled and tight. There was no flab on her, her skin was aged, but didn’t hang or sag. Also, she was wearing tight training pants and a tank top and exercise jacket combo, as well as a headband. Both her arms were loaded with robust shopping bags and she was smiling at him with surprisingly natural teeth. They weren’t as absurdly white as the fake ones most old people wore. Her hair was a dash of grey too, the white having left just one big, dashing strand in the middle. She was looking almost youthful despite being obviously very old. Somehow, her energy radiated through her body.
“Thomas, right? How are you?”
“No, how are you? How … how did that happen? You look … incredible!”
“I feel incredible too! This is … It must be your amulet!”
He grinned:
“I did tell you, right?”
She laughed:
“Yes, you did. I didn’t believe you, but here I am. So, thank you. This is a wonderful gift!”
He noticed she was still jogging in place.
“What’s with the bags?”
“Oh, I decided to use my energy to shop for people in the neighborhood. Some of them are really not in a good shape. I bring them their stuff, and then, I try to get them to train a bit with me. Of course, I only do really light stuff. No one is getting hurt!”
“Wow! That’s nice. Do you mind if I accompany you?”
She nodded:
“Sure, just keep up!”
With these words, she took off. Thomas followed her, and he did find it a little hard. She was shorter than him, so he could use the length of his strides to his advantage, but the way he was dressed wasn’t ideal for running around in the heat. Also, his briefcase was in the way. He could get a good look of Eduviges back, and he could only admire the ease with which she ran along, despite being loaded with all those bags.
Eventually, all the bags were distributed and Eduviges asked:
“What do you think? Do you want to join me for lunch? I have prepared some healthy food.”
A rather tired and sweaty Thomas nodded, stopping to take a deep breath and waiting for his head to stop swimming.
“Please … But mostly … something to drink. Please!”
“Of course. Just come in.”
She led him inside and asked:
“Would you want to take a shower?”
He blushed:
“If it’s not too much trouble …”
“Not at all. Just don’t use up the whole warm water …”
“Of course.”
“I’ll put out some of Harry’s old clothes for you. They will be a little baggy, but they’ll be better then yours. They’re soaked!”
“Thank you. I … wow.”
“Don’t worry.”
A little later, they sat in the kitchen and Thomas couldn’t help noticing that Eduviges was gorging herself on the food. She understood his looks and said:
“I don’t know where that came from, honestly. I used to eat like a bird, but lately, I’ve been hungry all the time.”
“Don’t worry. I was just surprised …”
“It’s fine. I mean, this transformation … It can’t be natural, right? It has to be the amulet. Maybe getting fit again is one thing, getting my skin tone back, okay. But my teeth growing back? No way this is normal, right?”
“Your teeth grew back? I can’t believe it!”
She smiled at him, showing him two nice and clean rows.
“There. They feel amazing. Because I don’t feel them. Perfect!”
Thomas was a bit reluctant. Sure, he knew that the amulets were powerful, but should he actually tell her how powerful this one was?
The weirdest part about all this was that he was starting to find her attractive. She had been charming before, and her willingness to help her neighbors made it clear she was a good person, but now, she had become younger somehow, and he wasn’t sure how to deal with this …
Another month later, Eduviges was busy assisting Charlotte in cleaning up her attic. That was mostly Eduviges doing the cleaning and carrying and Charlotte trying to figure out which boxes to keep and which ones to throw away. The old woman’s mobility had improved a little from Eduviges regular training visits, and she could sit on her walker comfortably while she browsed the boxes.
Eduviges was just coming out of the house again with a stack of boxes, carrying three at a time with ease. She was wearing a simple dress for the occasion, a piece she hadn’t worn in decades and which she wouldn’t mind getting dirty. She had tied her hair up in a bun and covered it in a colorful scarf. Her hair was getting black again, the grey having mostly disappeared already. The single white strand was still there, but it seemed to be getting thinner every day.
Charlotte looked up:
“Thank you! Could you put those boxes on the table? I think they’re books …”
“They sure feel like those. They’re pretty heavy.”
“And yet, you don’t seem to struggle.”
“No! I’ve started training with Harry’s weight set and I think I’ve gotten much stronger already!”
The little old lady looked at her friend.
“I still can’t believe it, Eduviges. This must be a miracle!”
“It is, Charlotte.” The fit woman looked like she was in her fifties, and she easily set down the boxes. Then she grinned: “Say, could you say Edi? Eduviges is so … old-fashioned.”
“Of course. It’s starting to sound a little ridiculous. Edi! It has a nice ring to it. Seriously, though, what are you going to do if you’re the youngest in this colony of old bags?”
Edi frowned at her.
“Hey, you’re getting better too!”
“Not like you. Just because I can put on my socks again doesn’t mean I’m anywhere your … fountain of youth.”
“Bah.”
“No bah. I have no idea what is going on, but you’re getting gorgeous.”
Now Edi had to blush. Charlotte grinned:
“So, do you have a date tonight?”
“How could you tell?”
“Oh, woman’s intuition. And I saw the message you got on your phone. It was a bit difficult to read, even with the glasses. How do you even see anything on that thing?”
“My eyes got better too. I tried it first with the bigger letters, but I found out I didn’t need it.” She checked the phone. “Ah, nice … Thomas is taking me out to the new seaside dinner.”
“Thomas? Don’t tell me … Is it the sweaty young man that was running after you a while ago?”
“Charlotte, how do you do it? You can’t remember where you put your TV remote five minutes ago, but you know about a man you saw once from across the street a month ago?”
“I just focus on what’s important.” The little old lady smiled, then leaned forward: “Now tell me: What are you going to wear?”
Thomas was sitting at the table, anxiously peering to the entrance. He had been fifteen minutes early, just from being nervous. He had his nice suit on, a comfortable shirt, and even a tie. He had been to the hairdresser, and he was clean-shaven. Everything had to be perfect. He didn’t want to waste anybody’s time, and he really wanted to impress her. If only she were here already!
That’s when he saw her. She was wearing a surprisingly cute flowery dress, some sandals and she had her hair tied up in a matching scarf, with her single white strand poking out. Thomas couldn’t help noticing how fit she was! Her body seemed tight and lightly muscled. Though her dress covered her shoulders, it left her arms free and he could see the muscle tone there. She also wore the amulet, and it rested above her cleavage, which also seemed a little firmer and perkier than before.
When she saw him, she gave him a cutesy wave and let the maître d’hôtel lead her to his table. He got up:
“You look stunning!”
“You too. I love the suit!”
“Thank you. The dress … perfect. Everything.”
She blushed and kissed his cheek.
Once they sat down, the waiter appeared to take their orders. Thomas gave her an asking look and she shrugged:
“Surprise me. I want to taste something I haven’t tried in a long time!”

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2022, 12:56:43 am »
Great to see another chapter. Can't wait for more, the permise works well here. Thanks for the commision.

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2022, 06:03:50 pm »
Here's part 4

They stumbled through the house, pulling at each other’s clothes, desperate to get them off. It was
difficult and there was a lot of giggling and even a little cursing involved. Later on, neither could
explain how Thomas’ tie had ended up on top of the fridge and his shoes on the living room lamp and
stuck in the toaster respectively. Happily, neither of them wanted any toast at night.
However, they managed to get into the bed, now mostly naked, and soon, she was lying under him,
her restored body inviting. He was amazed by her slim yet tight muscles and her restored vigor. Then,
to her surprise, he went down a little and she suddenly felt his tongue on her sex.
Edi breathed in sharply. Now this was a sensation she had never experienced …
Harry had been good in bed, nice, respectful, even. But this … this was new and … she liked it. A lot.
She moaned.
“What are you doing, Thomas … this is … wow …”
He licked her clitoris gently and she raised her legs, suddenly wrapping them around his head. She
gripped the bedsheet.
“Mhmm …”
The young man played around a bit with her, making her muscles tense as she got hornier and
hornier. She groaned:
“Careful … This is … it’s … be … aaah … nooo …”
She squeezed him a little harder, then felt his hands on her butt, giving it a good squeeze. She sighed,
then pulled him up, kissing him deeply.
He grinned at her, his face wet and happy.
“You … What are you doing?”
Thomas chuckled and licked her lips.
“Just a little fooling around. Do you like it?”
“It’s … amazing!”
“There’s more, if you want.”
She laughed and spread her legs again.
“Let’s try it traditionally first …”
She let him in, then suddenly had the idea of holding him. Somehow, all the fitness she had
recovered came to mind and she clenched him as he was in her. She could see from his expression
that this was more than nice. Good … Two could play at that game.
Falling into his rhythm, she held to him and let him slip in and out, enjoying this being together.
It was a night of discovery. She had been happily married for years and never had any reason to
complain, but somehow, this young man had the most amazing ideas. She had never thought things
like these were allowed, let alone possible.
When she found herself sitting on him, gently massaging him with her internal muscles, she
wondered what it all meant. She had been brought up all those decades ago by people who despised
their bodies and had taught her a deep shame about it. When all those kids had gone crazy by the
time she was fifty, she had recoiled in disgust.
Eduviges had ignored all this, and when Harry had passed away, she had stayed by herself. And now,
she was in their bed with a young man, and she was on top!
Somehow, she thought it would have been better if she had laid Harry’s portrait on its face before
she did that, but as she shot it a glance, she was sure he was smiling. Maybe it was just a play of the
light, but she was pretty certain he approved.
Suddenly relaxed, she just let herself enjoy this. She was way too old to still care about what all those
long dead geezers said, right? After a century on this planet, who could blame her for having a bit of
fun?
Eventually, they lay in the bed, exhausted but happy. It was dark and they were sweaty. Edi thought
about getting up and showering, but then, that would mean maybe asking questions or even worse,
answering them. Instead, she cuddled close to Thomas, who embraced her eagerly. They kissed and
she whispered:
“This was incredible. Can it always be like this?”
He blushed in the twilight.
“I would be glad.”
“I think I might be falling in love …”
“Me too. I even think it might have happened already.”
She ran her fingers through his hair. God, he was cute!
Edi kissed him again and started to relax.
She awoke late the next morning, and was surprised to find Thomas busy in the kitchen. He smiled as
he greeted her with a kiss:
“You look wonderful! I thought you might like breakfast in bed?”
She shook her head, but kissed him back.
“No, let’s not get any crumbs in there. I hate that. But I would love breakfast with you.”
She sat down as he poured her a cup of coffee. She tried it and was surprised how good it tasted. Edi
had noticed that her sense of taste had improved quite a bit lately, maybe also an effect of the
rejuvenation, but even then, this coffee was excellent. She said:
“Hmm … This is great!”
“Thank you. My grandma used to have a diner. She taught me how to make good coffee, and that’s a
skill that really helps in life!”
She set her hand on his forearm.
“You’re so charming …”
“Thank you.”
He sat down with her.
“You’re incredible too.”
She smiled and took another sip. Wonderful.
Edi sighed. Something was feeling strange. She wasn’t quite sure. It felt like nothing she had ever felt
before.
She hesitated. What did that mean? Was it something they did last night? It had been quite wild, at
least for her life over the last few decades. Suddenly, she had a strange idea.
What if she were pregnant?
She did feel slightly sick. Maybe it was that? But … could people really get pregnant this quickly? They
had slept with each other, and it had been fun, but she hadn’t had her period in decades …
The idea was ridiculous.
No.
It was something she ate, she decided.
She smiled at Thomas and then, they ate.
Once Edi had a pregnancy test two days later, it was confirmed. She was indeed expecting. The
realization was a shock. She couldn’t believe it. It was simply impossible! She was a hundred years
old. People like that just prepared to die, not to give birth!
The whole situation was completely ridiculous.
She went to her gynecologist and tried to explain what was going on. The poor man was shocked by
her youthful looks first, then by her fitness, and finally by the absurd idea that she had managed to
get pregnant. And from her first time after forever!
He immediately asked if he could study her, but she refused.
If she had learned one thing in her long life, it was that it was best not to attract undue attention. She
just let the doctor confirm her suspicions and he agreed to keep an eye on her.
Next, she told Thomas.
The young man was confused at first, but ecstatic second. He was all smiles, couldn’t believe his luck
and said:
“I would be very glad to be with you. I want to take responsibility and help you. Since I am the father,
it’s my duty.”
She still couldn’t believe it, but she liked the slim, serious young man.
“Of course! Let’s just hope everything goes well!”
He nodded eagerly.
“I’ll do everything I can!”
“Let’s see how much help I’ll actually need.” She chuckled. After all, she was still feeling better every
day.
Over the next few months, her body changed faster and faster. It was incredible. She felt as if she
could watch herself grow in the mirror right in front of her. Every day, she could swear that she had
just added a little muscle here, or some well-placed fat there.
It was amazing. Within those weeks, she had watched her muscles expand quickly. She stuck to her
workouts religiously, training hard and eating right, and her body rewarded her with good, robust
growth!
As the trimester neared its end, she had the physique of a bodybuilder, her strong arms hanging
lazily by her sides, and her shoulders having grown broad and strong. She also had grown a rather
massive chest, both muscle- and breast-wise, and she was starting to look surprisingly Amazonian,
not only for a woman her age, but generally!
When she walked the neighborhood, usually helping some other old lady with her problems, she felt
like a protector, almost like a superhero!
Also, the years seemed to be melting off her face and skin. She was still herself, but she was
obviously not a day above forty, and although she kept insisting she was the same person, the other
old people quickly adopted the “Edi” person as her.
She returned home after a visit to the doctor. Edi was elated! She had just found out that she was
expecting twins, and she couldn’t wait telling Thomas.
She found him in the back yard, trying to finish cleaning the place up. Years of neglect had led to
quite a lot of work piling up. He smiled as he saw her emerge from the house:
“Edi, so glad to see you! I just might need a bit of help!”

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2022, 04:19:28 pm »
Here's part 5:

He was standing there in track pants and a tank top, struggling with a big stump that had stayed in the backyard for decades after a hurricane had blown down the tree. Eduviges could still remember the sound of the wood splintering and the tree crashing down in the yard after all these years. It had been quite shocking and Harry had said that they had been lucky the wind had blown that way. At that time, he had been quite old already and had found it hard to do yard work. He had blamed himself for not spotting the rot in the tree. Still, some guys had come and cut up the tree and removed it.
Harry had insisted that he would deal with the stump by himself, but then …
Well.
Suffice to say, the stump was still there, and Eduviges had never found the time to get it removed. And now, Thomas was trying to dig it out. He had already excavated quite a large part of it, but now, he was sweaty, exhausted and stuck. He lowered the shovel and asked:
“I think I could lever it up now, but I’ll need someone to cut at the roots that are still down there.”
He pointed at the hacksaw on the porch.
“I’ll push it up, and you saw, okay?”
She smiled and said:
“Let me try something first.”
He stepped away as she came closer.
“What are you up to?”
She stretched. The change had been gradual, and of course, Thomas had been aware that she had become stronger and bulkier. But in a way, it was only now that he understood just how powerful and massive she had become. The pregnancy was barely visible yet, and she looked just incredible, without any other weirdness.
She squatted down by the stump and ran her hands over it, finding a good grip. Her hamstrings rested on her enormous calves. Thomas couldn’t help watching her broad, deeply cut back. It was impressive. Despite her being way shorter than him, she was also broader in the shoulders, and she was only getting bigger.
With a grin, she found the right place and said:
“Alright, let’s try this …”
“Wait, what are you going to …”
He was cut short when she sank her strong fingers into the wood and flexed her arms to form a half-circle of iron flesh around the stump. Then, she stood up slowly, her thighs swelling up.
She grunted. This was tougher than she expected. She took another deep breath, then forced herself to stand up again. The stump groaned and she could feel the earth crumble under her feet. Thomas tried to warn her:
“Be careful, you’re going to hurt yourself!”
Edi just pushed herself further, powering her muscles to full strength and unleashing her force on that stupid piece of wood.
She could sense how the tiny roots that held it to the ground were ripped apart one by one. One fraction of an inch at a time, the stump rose. Edi’s muscles were hurting hard now, but she wouldn’t stop. Instead, she gritted her teeth and just went all in. Her back was hurting as her whole physique was tested to its limits. Despite being dry and broken inside, that stump was still terribly heavy and her hands kept slipping on the slick wood.
Thomas was dancing around her helplessly, trying to figure out something to say or do to help her but to be honest, she didn’t think he could actually do something now. He got down to his knees and wanted to saw at the remaining roots, but Edi dismissed him with a glare. The last thing she could need now was her losing her grip of that thing and it falling on Thomas.
Instead, she closed her eyes, focused her mind and then, summoning all her strength, stood up, howling in pain and then triumph as she uprooted the whole thing.
As it rose, her hands slipped, slick with sweat, and it tumbled over. She couldn’t hold it anymore, so she pushed it away, her muscles aching, but then, it crashed on the ground, kicking up dust and then finally resting on its side.
She stood up, her arms suddenly feeling incredibly heavy.
“Oof ...”
Thomas stared at her. She was glistening with sweat, her shirt was dirty and her face was a deep red, but she had done it.
“Wow … You … you actually did it …”
She nodded to herself, trying to catch her breath.
“I guess I did … Oh lord, am I thankful that this stupid stump is gone.”
He agreed, still rattled by this intense display of power.
“I have never seen anything like this. Just how strong are you?”
“Bah. I don’t know. Apparently, pretty strong.”
She chuckled, then swayed. It had taken a lot of effort. Thomas escorted her to the porch and let her sit down, then got her a towel and a glass of water. As she sipped it, wiping the sweat from her face, she said:
“I don’t know about you, but … I never thought anyone could move that thing. I … even Harry said he’d have to cut it into little pieces or maybe use the car to rip it out.”
“And you did it with your bare hands. This is … superhuman, you know?”
“You think so?”
“I’ve just seen what you did. This is a miracle.”
She touched the amulet.
“I wouldn’t expect anything less from the Virgin and her Saints, right?”
Thomas nodded. He knew that those amulets held power, of course, and he had given her the strongest he had, but … this was way out of the ordinary.
He set his hand on hers. Maybe they should get married. If she had the blessings of the heavens, they should get their things in order …
The pregnancy developed nicely, the doctor being very happy about her development. He insisted on regular checkups because of her extraordinary age, but also because her transformation obviously fascinated him. It was just so bizarre to see her grow younger by the week.
Over time, Edi and Thomas got busy preparing the home. The back yard was slowly turning into a garden, with new vegetables slowly growing in one of the corners. Thomas had suggested raising local crops and not planting the usual lawn, and it was looking somewhat wild and rather beautiful. They just hoped the home owner’s association wouldn’t kill them …
Inside the house, things were progressing nicely. They had picked a room for the kids and were now cleaning it out. Just as they were going through the boxes, Thomas found Edi’s old gymnastics photos. He gave them admiring looks. The pictures were truly ancient, in grainy black and white. He smiled and showed them to her.
She looked them through and grinned.
“Wow … This takes me back.” She showed him one of them. She was wearing an old-timey leotard and was doing a handstand on the parallel bars. Her body was all tiny and tight, packed with hard muscles. It was obvious though that she was already way more muscular, and, well, her breasts were also absurdly huge compared to her old, flat-chested self.
She picked another picture.
“You know, back then, these exercises were considered difficult. Nowadays, you can’t even hope to win a city championship with this.” She mused for a moment. “I wonder if I could still do this …”
Thomas raised an eyebrow:
“Shouldn’t you take it easy with the kids?”
She laughed:
“I’ll be careful.” She got up. “Let’s see if I still have some of the equipment in the garage.”
An hour later, she had the bars set up in the driveway. Harry had stowed them away safe and dry under the garage roof and as far as she could tell, they were still okay. Still, Thomas insisted on setting up some mattresses to make sure nothing went wrong.
Edi had put on a swimsuit she had recently purchased to fit her new body. It was a little conservatively cut, after all, she was an older woman, but it still looked incredible on her.
She set her arms on the bars and then pushed herself up easily. She went up straight and light as a feather. That felt amazing!
She smiled. If anything, it was easier than ever before. She swung up her legs without as much as an effort and then used her power to raise them up behind her, holding her muscle-packed body in a controlled plank.
Then, focusing her strength, she slowly lifted her legs and pushed herself up, finally ending up in a perfect handstand. The swimsuit didn’t offer enough support, though, and she sensed that her breasts were going to be a problem.
Just then, Betsy walked down the road with her dog. She stopped, tried to adjust her sight and then tried to figure out what she was seeing.
Then one of Edi’s breasts gave way to gravity’s pull and the old woman blushed. She really wanted to look away, but … yeah.
Edi returned her feet back to the ground and rearranged her outfit. She blushed, but she was also very proud of what she had just done.
“Alright, I think I will have to order a real leotard …”
Thomas grinned up to his ears, his head crimson.
“You’d better. Yes.”

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2022, 10:49:00 pm »
Interesting progression.
Good flow and structure. Keep it up.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2022, 07:52:13 am »
After struggling with the names a little bit, I found myself enjoying this lovely little slice of life story and life from Edivuge’s perspective! Looking forward to where you decide to take it :)

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2022, 11:11:13 pm »
Here's part 6 sorry for the delay:

The second trimester was developing nicely, and Edi was adapting quickly to her growing bulk. After a long talk with the doctor, they figured out a training plan that appeared to be acceptable for her. It was a bit difficult since she seemed to grow taller and more muscular every day and there didn’t seem to be any reason for it. The doctor took blood samples and mumbled something about getting those analyzed, but nothing ever came of it. The lab just declared that the blood was normal for a thirty-year-old woman that engaged in regular exercise.
Of course, that was plausible, though the level of exercise might be surprising. To reduce the amount of shaking and bouncing the developing children in her womb would be exposed to, she had taken up cycling and swimming and she practiced daily. Thomas watched her plow through the water with strong elegant strokes. Her long black hair, which now went down to her butt and had recovered its thickness and fullness was tied up in a big swimming cap and she shot through the water like a shark. Edi had been forced to buy a swimsuit that closed around her neck, covering her cleavage.
Somehow, her breasts had started growing too and they were starting to get so large that they were in the way when swimming. With the suit, things were easier. Thomas watched her emerge from the Olympic-size pool, her body shining in the sun, her tan refreshed and her huge muscles all pumped and ready. The black suit was glistening, stretched over those huge, full breasts and her face was looking youthful and glowing.
The transformation had gone up to her eyelashes, which somehow had also become fuller and longer, giving her a kind of seductive look that he found impossible to resist.
Lately, her baby bump was starting to show. The doctor had told her that eventually, her abs would split, but for now, she was mostly looking as if she had swallowed a set of bricks.
She walked over to him, her hips swinging, the mass of her muscles giving her a kind of momentum that he found incredibly arousing.
He got up carefully, his stance a little bent forward to hide his rising erection. She was so hot …
“Could you give me the towel, please?”
He obliged, grabbing the supersized fluffy towel he had bought for her. Wrapping it around her shoulders, he smiled at her. She was shorter than him, but somehow not much anymore. She dried her broad shoulders and legs, then asked him:
“Please hold the towel so I can change …”
He did as he was told and she took off the suit, then wrapped her quite outrageous body in the big white towel. She was big and curvaceous now and he could peek down at her cleavage. Somehow, this one-hundred-year-old woman had turned into a MILF-ish uberlady.
She pointed at her bikini and he brought it to her, then helped her put it on. As she took off her swimming cap, letting her black mane fall down her broad back, his heart skipped a beat. With a smile, she put the amulet back on, letting it rest between her ample breasts. She gave it a loving little touch, then she said:
“How about we go on a little walk?”
A few nights later, Thomas woke up in the middle of the night to find Edi’s bed empty. It was a strange sensation. They had separate mattresses after he kept rolling over to her with the old one, but normally, he could hear the bedframe groan every time she rolled over. They would have to fix that eventually.
He blinked, rubbing some sleep from his eyes. Slowly, he got up, wondering where she had gone. Had he snored? It happened occasionally, and she would usually flip him over gently, or, if he kept doing it, less gently. It wouldn’t make her get out of the bed.
He walked around in the darkness, not wanting to switch the lights on and spoil his sleep. Maybe he’d find her fast and get back to bed soon.
As he walked through the living room, still not finding her, he suddenly saw her powerful figure outside. He opened the door and looked over to her. She was on the parallel bars, her legs lifted up to ninety degrees with perfect control, and she was rocking slowly, humming some melody he didn’t know. Occasionally, she would sing a few lines in some foreign language. She was wearing the big shirt she now used as a nightie and swung back and forth gently.
“Edi? What are you doing out here?”
The night air was cool without being cold and it was nice to be outside after a hot day.
She looked over to him, surprised by his sudden apparition.
“Oh, the twins were having a party in there, and I couldn’t sleep.” She chuckled. “You know how I was happy to have control over my bladder again? Think again. One of them must have figured out they can get Mommy to get up by giving it a good kick.”
He smiled:
“I’m just happy you are okay.”
“I’m fine, yes. I thought a bit of rocking would get them back to sleep, and I think it’s working.”
He came closer, standing between the bars and leaning on them.
“We could get you a rocking chair …”
“Well, good luck with finding a chair that can deal with my weight …” Suddenly, she stretched and caught him around the waist with her legs, her thighs wrapping themselves around him and lifting him up. He barely stopped himself from yelping. She rocked him back and forth, still holding him with her mighty legs. At first, it was a little uncomfortable, but then, he started to relax, and as he drifted back into sleep, he realized she was not only holding herself and the kids up, but also him. She had to be amazingly strong …
As the end of the trimester approached, Edi’s family decided to have a baby shower for her. They had taken the news with absolute confusion at first, and once they had accepted the weirdness of it all, they came to visit. Thomas was surprised by the amount of people that crowded the place soon enough. There were so many!
He had prepared some more places outside and as it got louder and louder inside, he ushered everybody in the garden.
Edi was covered in grandnieces and great-grandnieces and she carried them all outside carefully. The kids were squeeing happily, while the huge musclewoman had to be careful not to bump into any furniture or against the ceiling.
Once outside, Thomas got a good look at all those people. It was surprising how many twins there were. Apparently, Edi had an identical twin sister herself, but she had died decades ago. It obviously ran in the family, though. He sometimes felt as if he were seeing double.
One of the older great-grandnieces, called Rosaria, walked up to him while the horseplay increased in the background.
She was quite tall, a bit more than Edi. Her black hair was cut in a bob and she was slim and fit.
“So you’re her husband?”
“Uh … We’re not married … yet.”
“Wow. You’re in for a major scolding by her nieces. Prepare for getting nagged at by tiny old women.”
She grinned. Thomas smiled awkwardly.
“I’ll do my best. Just need to pick a good ring.”
“Cute. I’m still impressed you managed to steal this sweet frail thing’s heart …”
Edi was having a tug of war with a whole bunch of grandnephews, while she had plenty of kids clinging to her. Thomas was just happy he had bought one of these special ropes. Seeing the power that was being exerted, any normal rope would have snapped in seconds.
He blushed:
“Yes, I managed to seduce her with my buff manliness.”
He did a mock flex and she laughed.
“Okay, you’re cute. I get why she’s into you. You’re going to be a wonderful couple.”
Just then, a few young men returned from the tugging of war, sweaty and hot. They slapped Thomas’ back and said:
“You’re the hero father, right?”
“Hero?”
“You brave the danger of getting crushed every night. Mad props!”
“Hey, it’s not …”
Rosaria rolled her eyes:
“Stop it, Nate!”
“Hey, I get to have fun with my great-granduncle to be, no?”
Now Thomas had to grin.
“I guess you do.” He looked at the young man and mock-frowned at him, but then, they were interrupted by Edi declaring:
“Everybody, I think it’s time! Thomas, could you come over?”
He walked up to her and stood next to her. They were almost the same size, but she was roughly twice as wide as him, her shockingly low-cut dress clinging to her large breasts and her hard muscles. She ran a hand over her tummy.
“I’m going to make it quick, I’m an old woman. Thomas and I are expecting twins, and they’re going to be girls. We’re so happy, and we’re really, really thankful you all made it. And now, I think it’s time for cake!”
One of the nieces brought in a rather massive multi-tiered cake and soon, everybody was happily munching away.
Edi looked Thomas in the eyes, kissed him and said:
“I’m glad you like them. They can be a lot.”
“Oh, I’ll just use my seniority if they annoy me.” He cackled: “In my time, kids knew how to behave!”
She snorted and said:
“Let’s get some more cake for us senior citizens.”

Offline Kilyaeden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2022, 01:34:48 am »
Here's part 7, we are almost at the end:

The third trimester announced itself with Edi spending a lot of time on the toilet at nighttime again. She groaned when she got up. By this time, her abs had split and she sported an enormous, spherical tummy, with her navel having plopped out after a bit. The black line was equally visible and the happy couple could occasionally see the footprints of the twins push against Edi from the inside. The gynecologist and the midwife were both quite impressed by Edi’s progress and they were starting to hope for a natural birth.
Edi had practiced and further trained her internal muscles, and was now able to not only contract them quite intensely (to Thomas’ and her pleasure), but also to relax them in a controlled fashion. As far as the midwife was concerned, she would be able to literally guide her kids through herself on their way to life …
Overall, Edi was spectacular in every way. Somehow, she had kept growing taller and taller, and then, one day, she had noticed that she had to duck through the doorframes. A quick measurement which had Thomas standing on the table yielded just shy of seven feet, a completely absurd height.
It had all happened gradually, but now that it was confirmed, the couple was impressed. Her whole physique fit her size. She was built like the famous brick shithouse, though Edi would never express herself in that way. Her shoulders were wide enough to make navigating normal doors a bit difficult, and they were as large as soccer balls. From them sprang a belt of muscle composed of her traps and her pecs that encircled a neck that was thick enough to hold an entire normal-sized woman. Her breasts were each as big as her head, no, even bigger, and she had started pumping them for milk a few weeks ago. After all, she wanted to build up a reserve should there be any problems during the birth. Besides, she wasn’t sure kids like this would be happy with baby formula.
As a result, they had filled the freezer with gallon after gallon of milk. She occasionally passed some of it to friends of the family and Thomas sometimes “lost” a few pints on having a it for himself. Then again, he loved to take it directly from the source.
She would cradle him in her giant arms, his face half-obscured by her colossal bosom, and he would suckle on those uber-teats, just happy and safe.
Edi’s style had adapted to her new look completely. The last remaining traces of her age had vanished lately, and she wasn’t looking a day over twenty-five. They made for a cute couple that maybe went to high school together and just stuck with each other …
Of course, this suggested that Edi had been a star player in all the sports, probably both basketball and football, and while they were at it, volleyball too, whereas Thomas was more of a nerdy, slim and cute guy who had somehow managed to seduce this ultra-amazon.
Edi loved to wear revealing clothes lately. While many women preferred to conceal their pregnancies and opted for large, veily outfits, she loved to show off. She loved to wear crop tops, usually girly, fluffy ones that covered her enormous breasts and left her huge baby bump out, then added a short skirt that further underlined her hard derriere.
She never crossed the line to slutty, after all, she was still an honorable and charming older woman inside, but at the same time, she loved to skirt it. There were moments when she felt that she really was a very sexy twen with a body most athletes would murder for.
Nowadays, she loved colorful styles, and it started to spread all through her life. At first, Thomas was a little overwhelmed, but slowly, Edi uncluttered her house, cleaning out all the dark and ancient things and replacing them with color and light. It was nice. She kept a special place for Harry, of course. She would never forget him. But she did have a new and surprising lease on life and she wouldn’t dare waste it!
Recently, Thomas had bought a jacuzzi and installed it together with Edi, although she now had to be a bit more careful, both in managing her strength and dealing with her bulk. However, once it was set up, she quite enjoyed the hotter days in the water. It was Florida, after all, and it could get amazingly hot. She would happily float in the bubbling water in a minimalistic floral bikini that basically covered her crotch and her nipples and let Thomas rub her tired feet.
“You know, dear, I don’t mind being pregnant, but lately, I think I should be done. My legs … they don’t exactly hurt, but they feel sooo heavy …”
He carefully massaged her gigantic calves, sinking the tips of his fingers into the hard lines carved into them.
He chuckled:
“They are heavy. I mean, Edi, I think each of your legs weighs as much as me. And it has more muscle …”
She grinned:
“I guess that’s true. I wonder what it will be like to have two little kids in our house …”
“I spent a lot of time making that place safe. They should be alright!”
“I know, I know, but … it’s still going to be stressful, don’t you think? They’ll never let us sleep, and they’ll need our attention.”
“They will. I’ve seen that all over my family.”
Edi nodded:
“It’s a thing.” She moaned happily as Thomas found a nice spot on her soles and kneaded with a certain vigor, easing the tension. “I’ve been thinking. How about we go on a last little trip before it’s all diapers and baby bottles for a few years?”
He agreed:
“What do you have in mind?”
“Nothing fancy. I thought about maybe going on a camping trip for a few days. Just to stretch our legs and enjoy a bit of cool weather uphill.”
“Are you sure that’s not too much? It could be tiring for you.”
“Nah. I’m more worried about you, Thomas. We’ll pick a nice hike and then camp in a safe place. You’ll see, it will be fun! I used to do quite a bit of hiking with Harry and we always enjoyed it, even if the weather was terrible!”
Thomas wasn’t absolutely convinced, but seeing the towering woman’s dreamy smile, he couldn’t resist.
As a result, they ended up walking along some dusty, but manageable trail a few days later, with Edi wearing a wide-brimmed hat, a big shirt that barely covered her many bumps and some shorts, while Thomas was wearing an outfit that seemed to be mostly pockets. He didn’t mind, though. It was astonishingly useful! If it didn’t look unprofessional, it would be a tremendous asset in the amulet selling business …
Occasionally, the trail got narrower, but most of the time, the couple could walk side by side and Edi merrily chugged along, ignoring the weight of her muscles, her babies and her backpack. Thomas struggled a bit, but living with Edi had made him fitter too, so this wasn’t a challenge or anything.
Instead, it was a nice tour, with plenty of sights to see. From time to time, they would stop and just take in the serenity of nature. Sitting in the grass, holding hands, and smiling was surprisingly gratifying. Edi gripped his hand a little harder and said:
“I don’t know how this is all going to go, and despite all those years, I feel as if I am going into a big challenge all blind. But when you’re with me, I feel as if I can do anything. I love you, Thomas.”
He answered the grip and nodded:
“I love you too, Edi. We’ll manage, you’ll see. We’re going to be great parents. Until the girls hit puberty. Then we will be the absolute worst.”
She grinned.
“They’ll hate us.”
“They will.”
As night fell, they set up camp together. Edi had carried the equipment all the way without breaking a sweat, and while Thomas got busy with the tent, she prepared a massive meal from the various boxes and cans she had brought. As she was cooking, her stomach growled in a terrifying way.
Thomas chuckled:
“Is that bear, or are you just hungry to see me?”
She rolled her eyes and stirred the food some more:
“You can’t start with stupid wordplay before even being a dad, dear!”
“Oh yeah? Then make me! You will have to take my puns from my cold dad hands!”
She groaned.
“Oh Lord, how is that going to go …”
“Don’t worry. You’ll be safe. The children, on the other hand …”
Edi shook her head. Then he kissed her.
“I’ll do my best and behave, okay?”
“Please do.”
He finished setting up the tent, which was rather large and big enough for four people, then sat down next to her. She scooped out some stew for them and they ate in silence. The moon was out already and the air cooled down some more, so he inched over to her and she wrapped an enormous arm around his shoulder. He purred happily as she rubbed his small body against her giant muscles. He felt warm and safe now.
After a while, she said:
“I think we should turn in now. Tomorrow is going to be another long hike, and I think you’re going to need your sleep.”
“You don’t?”
“I absolutely do.” She stretched, her enormous body unfolding. “I should just make sure we don’t have any food lying around.”
“I thought we ate everything?”
“Yes, but I should still compact the cans and put them away, right?”
“Should I help you?”
“If you want …”
Thomas valiantly squished two of the cans with his feet and all his strength, while Edi did the rest with her hands. It was interesting to watch how she reached around her gigantic tits, then pressed her hands together, crushing the cans flat. In no time, she had the trash flattened and carefully zipped it back up in her backpack.
“This should do it. Time for bed!”
Thomas was already inside and awaited her, his sleeping bag open. He was in his underpants, and as the giant woman slipped in under the flap, they tented quickly.
“Wow. Edi, you’re always big and wonderful, but when you come in like that …”
She chuckled and suspended herself above him on her columnlike arms. Her heavy tits rested on his chest. They squeezed him quite a bit, but in a nice way. She grinned:
“Want an extra milkshake for the night?”
He laughed:
“If you ask me like this …”
She flexed her pecs, letting her giant breasts jerk up to his face, their warm softness brushing over him. He moaned happily, then caught one of them and started licking the nipple until it got hard and started leaking milk. He sucked on it, amazed by the intensity of the taste. She sighed happily, obviously enjoying his attention.
Soon after, she had hiked down her pants and was sinking herself on his cock, breathing in sharply with every push. Thomas wasn’t all that well-equipped, maybe, normal, really, but for her, it was perfect. She just enjoyed holding him, rubbing him, squeezing him, and making him cum. And the best part was, the young man took mere minutes to get rock-hard again.
After a while, he had dozed off due to the long day, sleeping happily in the crook of her arm, his head resting on her giant biceps. The enormous teat was lying on the side of his chest, warm and soft.
At some time during the night, he woke up after a dream of having some colossal, unbelievable mass rolling over him. In the darkness of the tent, he realized that Edi had indeed turned over in her sleep and was now lying mostly on top of him. He had found a safe place between her gargantuan breasts and pecs. It was a bit tight, though, and he really couldn’t move at all. Thomas really wondered how Edi had managed to do this. Wouldn’t it be uncomfortable with that giant belly?
He didn’t want to wake her, so he tried first to wiggle out of it. It turned out to be impossible.
Okay. He took a deep breath.
The young man whispered at Edi, hoping to reach her subconscious or something.
“Please roll over, Edi … Don’t lie on me like this … Please …”
She didn’t react with more than a distant grumble.
Unsure of what to do next, he kissed her. She giggled in her sleep, sounding amazingly girly. It sent a wave of power through her body, her giant muscles twitching. There was a pause, then he kissed her again.
She reacted accordingly, shivering and obviously amused.
Half-dreaming, she said:
“Be careful, that tickles …”
Then she laughed and it turned into one giant snore.
“Okay …”, Thomas whispered to himself.
He brushed his five o’clock shadowy stubble against her skin and she grunted and rolled back over, releasing him. He took a deep breath. Wow. Now that was good to know …
Happy, he drifted back away to sleep, while Edi chuckled to herself in her dreams.
After they returned from their trip, things turned a little more stressful. Somehow, Edi had quite a few false alarms and despite her normally calm and almost stoical demeanor, the big woman was starting to get nervous. She didn’t want to screw this up at the last moment.
The hospital people were obliging. It was clear to everybody that Edi’s situation was very special, and even a bit risky, so whenever the couple showed up, they went through the whole battery of tests to make sure she was alright.
It was starting to get on Edi’s nerves, though.
After another panicked visit at the hospital, they returned home, only to find a commotion of senior citizens close-by. Thomas parked the car and Edi got out, towering over her elderly neighbors.
Charlotte spotted her immediately, she was hard to miss, after all, and walked over to her as briskly as her age would allow.
“It’s a scandal, Eduviges! A real outrage!”
For a moment, the giant woman was afraid her neighbor was talking about her, but then, the situation cleared itself up. Apparently, some outsider had parked his enormous SUV smack in front of Catherine and David’s ramp and now, he couldn’t get to his house in his chair. There was a security guy standing around, unsure of what to do next. The old people around him were very excited and loud, and the suggestions were getting more and more outlandish.
“Get him towed!”
“Break the windows and drive it away!”
“Just set it on fire!”
“Sue him! This is cruelty! That guy is infringing on David’s rights!”
“Key that car!”
“We could all try and flip it over!”
Edi wasn’t sure the last one was very serious, especially since it came from the very frail Walter. He had been quite the hothead in his youth, but … no.
Charlotte said:
“Edi, you have to do something.”
“But can’t we just wait for the guy to come back?”
“We could, but I don’t think he’s going to be back soon.”
“Why?”
The tiny old woman looked up at the giantess and replied:
“He got one of these electrical bikes out and drove away on that. I think he’s going to leave that car here for the day.” She snorted furiously. “That’s what you get for letting outsiders park here!”
Someone grunted:
“I don’t mind outsiders. Most people I know are outsiders. Some of them are charming people. But this outsider … he’s just not a local!”
Edi looked at Thomas, who had just caught up with her. Then she cracked her knuckles, squatted down in front of the car and took a moment to find the right spot. The audience stared at what she was doing.
Charlotte whispered:
“Oh no … She’s going to hurt herself like this! She shouldn’t be doing this in her state …”
Thomas was just as nervous, but he knew he could trust Edi’s judgment. If she knew she could do something, then she would succeed.
With a groan, the massive woman stood up. To the security guard’s shock, she actually lifted the car higher and higher. The heavy vehicle seemed almost weightless in her hands. She had to shift her stance a bit to accommodate for her girth, but then, she had it up.
With small, careful steps, she pulled the car away from the ramp and to a nearby parking space. The crowd of old people parted before her mighty steps and then, she carefully set the vehicle back down.
Just then, she gasped.
“Thomas, I think we’re going to have to go to the hospital again. My water just broke.”

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
  • In female muscle we trust.
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2022, 03:51:19 pm »
Very good story. Good idea.
Thanks for sharing and to ElRoy for his awesome writing as usual.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Past her prime

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View