Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574148 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:13:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Webcam Husband (Start of story)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Webcam Husband (Start of story)  (Read 7298 times)

Offline skipberg

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Webcam Husband (Start of story)
« on: May 11, 2022, 06:57:52 pm »
Giving this idea a try, will add to it.  Comments and karma always appreciated.

WEBCAM HUSBAND

Let me just put it out there:  I'm a schmo.  I've always been a schmo.  And a scrawny schmo to boot.  But I'm a damn lucky schmo, and I know it.

Why am I lucky?  Because years ago I fell in love with a woman who represented every fantasy I could imagine.  Fantasies I'd had since my early teen years, that I had locked away and hidden from friends and family.  Fantasies that I had only explored in secret online, and from time to time in real life but away from public view.  And she fell in love with me.

Believe it or not, I'm a scrawny schmo, but my wife is a big-time female bodybuilder.

If you ask our friends, who have gotten used to seeing us together...and that took a while....they'd tell you our origin story involved an accident in a park where she knocked me over and had to get me to the hospital.   They'd reference the Florence Nightingale effect, because they can't imagine a woman like my wife falling for a guy like me in any other way.

But our origin story is a lie. 

We met in a session.

You know, a session.  One of those appointments that men like me make with women like my wife, so they can actually interact with a powerful, muscular woman in real life, as opposed to just trawling the internet and magazines for photos and fantasizing about it.  And they pay good money for it.  I did, well, at least at first I did.

Of course I knew who she was when I set up my first session with her -- she was reasonably well known in the cottage female bodybuilding industry.  And of course, she had no idea who I was - she didn't even know my real name, in fact.  I used some alias in case someone hacked her emails.   

The first session I had with her was pretty amazing, but it's not what got us together.  It was a standard session where I had the opportunity to feel her muscles and, as I'd requested, where she used her strength to lift me, carry me around, pin me, pretty much do what she wanted to do with me.  I was pretty shy about it, because I was quite intimidated by her -- not just how big she was, but how beautiful she was. 

We chatted quite a bit during the whole thing, and I found her quite smart and interesting.  In fact I found her so interesting that there were things that I really wanted her to do to me that I was embarrassed to ask, because she seemed so, well, real.  I had imagined that I could dissociate her from her humanity in the session, viewing and interacting with her like an object of fantasy desire, an object who could do things I wanted, not a person with feelings and thoughts.  But I couldn't do that after chatting with her, I started to worry about what she would think of me, which was surprising to me.  In any event, it was a pleasant session, one that, after I left, I assumed would fade into the background for her just like all the others, whereas the experience, emotion and visuals stayed front and center for me for months.

The second time I had a session with her was a very different experience.  We started out the same way, where she showed off her physique and let me feel my way around, but then we got into this deep conversation about desire and fetish, and we spent most of the time on the couch just talking.  She told me that she remembered feeling like I was holding back during our first session, and I confirmed that was the case, and explained to her why.  She understood, knowing that for some men the idea of letting go is hard.  Every once in a while she would remember why we were there and give me a flex to feel, or pick me up and walk around with me while we were still talking, but it was more of a conversation than an experience.  She wouldn't take any money from me at the end, despite my protests, and told me she hoped I would schedule another session with her at some point.

Which, of course, I did, next time she I was in her town.  She gave me what she said was the last slot of the evening, which surprised me since it was only scheduled for 7pm.  I had thought session women went late into the night.  We spent the hour together talking like the previous session, and she used her strength on my more than she did in previous sessions - pinning me down and teasing me, smothering me, using me as a weight, all of it was very playful and sweet, actually.  She asked what I was thinking and feeling a lot during that session, almost like she was trying to understand me better.

Then, when my time was up, she asked if I had plans afterwards.  I told her I didn't, and she invited me to join her at a dance club.  I told her I wasn't sure, and she said to think about it while she freshened up.  After some very deep thinking and concern about being seen in public with her, even though I wasn't even in my own city, I threw caution to the wind and went with her. 

And that, my friends, was history.  We had an amazing time that night and even though I felt and saw the stares while we were out, she in her tight dress that showed off her superb physique, and me in my jeans and t-shirt showing my inferior one, and it didn't help us keep a low profile that in her heels that night she towered over me by more than the inch or two she eclipsed me in bare feet.  I extended my trip and spent the next few evenings with her, after she had completed her other activities, and fell head over heels in love with her...as a person, not as a bodybuilder...and she fell for me too.  We were a perfect match, except for the extreme disparity in our sizes.  But that didn't stop us.  We were married six months later.

Like I said, I'm a lucky schmo.

We're married, but she still does sessions, which I'm fine with.  Just now, they're over webcam instead of in person.  She's done with the real-life meetups.  But the demand is there to see a girl like her, so why not make some money from it, right?  So webcam is the way to go.  She makes a ton of money from guys who were like me, with dreams of being with stronger bodybuilder women, and just want to see one in as close to real life as they feel comfortable getting.   

And, to be quite honest, I'm the reason she makes so much money.

Because we stumbled upon an incredible insight --- what a guy who has fantasies about being dominated by a stronger woman really, really wants to see on a webcam is...a guy being dominated by a stronger woman.  I mean, duh!  And not in some video that he downloads where some other dude has scripted out the action.  The best (by which I mean best-paying) webcam viewer wants to script the action himself.

And we stumbled on it because one night a few years ago when my wife was doing a webcam session at her station in our bedroom, I got upset with her about something and yelled something out from the kitchen.  Not knowing that she was actually in the middle of a webcam session, I threw open the door and barked something at her, I honestly don't remember what I was so upset about, but in the moment I was kind of ticked off, and she looked over at me with this look of such fire and anger and I knew I was in deep doo doo.  I was completely on camera and the customer could hear and see what I was doing...for the first time ever.

To be clear, I'm a schmo but I'm not a complete submissive.  I know my wife is comically stronger than me but up to that point she'd never used her strength in anger with me.  We had done some role plays where she'd play the dominant wife, and do some spanking and overpowering, but it was role play.  She never hit me or abused me in any way, and I didn't want that. And of course I never did that to her.  I tremble at the thought of what she would do in response.  That said, I always want, and have always wanted, to please her, so I guess in some ways I am emotionally submissive but not physically submissive like most people might imagine.

But in this moment, she got really upset with me.  She looked over me with that fire and then turned back to the screen and said "can you excuse me for a moment?" and got up from her chair, walked right up to me and pushed me against the wall and gave me a talking to that, in no uncertain terms, clarified that my behavior was unacceptable.  Then she put her hands under my arms and lifted me high on the wall, and I was apologizing profusely, and after enough groveling she put me down and with a swat on the behind she shuffled me out of the room.   

Anyway, that's where I entered the webcam ecosystem.

My wife is "Muscle Wife Domina" on the most popular female muscle webcam channels.  And I'm the object of jealousy for hundreds, maybe thousands of men.

My wife figured out after that incident (where the guy told her it was the hottest thing he'd ever seen), and after talking to a couple of friends in the industry, that the role plays and sometimes real-life behavior that we did in our own home would be amazing fodder for the fantasies of the webcam-viewing schmo.  And while I was, admittedly, uncomfortable with the idea of displaying our private romps to a viewing public, once she decided what we were going to do, that was the final decision.  I've learned over time that when she wants something,  I have to give it to her...or she'll just take it anyway.  It's much more pleasant for both of us if I just give in.  I guess nowadays that makes me a submissive, since she calls the shots; I'm not a face mask or whips and chains submissive though, I now just recognize that my wife is in charge and accept it.

Making films and videos of us to sell online is a popular and profitable thing to do in fetishes, but this wasn't an approach she wanted to take.  That record would be too permanent.  Webcams offered some level of privacy.  Not zero-risk mind you -- it's always possible some buddy of mine is a closet schmo and stumbles upon her in one of these webcam rooms and, bam, we're outed.  But that hasn't happened yet.

So what's it like for me?  I'll tell you.

<To be continued>

Forum Saradas

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Webcam Husband (Start of story)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 07:27:40 pm »
Amazing start, an idea I very seldom saw with this angle. Well done so far!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 12:21:55 am »
Interesting as a start, though the events in the story could use some fleshing out. Not bad.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2022, 09:07:49 am »
Great start indeed, hoping for more of those shows! ;)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline agamemnon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 10:36:18 pm »
Outstanding start. Well written .
When you got into the ‘there were parts of me I was holding back” it resonated within me. Always the mark of a good story.
Looking forward to the rest .

Offline skipberg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2022, 03:32:59 pm »
Part 2....

So what's it like for me?  I'll tell you.

Most days after she gets home from the gym, when her muscles are at peak pump after a hard workout, she heads to our bedroom, changes into a bikini and a halter top, sits down at the desk, and switches on the webcam.  Then she hits a button on her phone that activates the vibrating buzzer on my chastity cage, and I quickly head to the bedroom from wherever I am -- whether in another room in the house, or at the grocery store, or wherever. 

Once I'm in the bedroom I quickly change into my webcam uniform -- a white t-shirt, short blue track shorts, no underwear and a pair of short white socks.   I swear, next to me she looks like a complete giantess, it's almost comical.  But the moment I lay eyes on her, every time, without exception, I get aroused.   If I didn't have the chastity cage, I would always have a tent in my shorts when I'm with her.  And I'd probably be masturbating whenever she's not in sight.  Which is why she gave me the cage in the first place.

Anyway, she starts to chat with the men, showing just enough of her body to get them excited to see more.  I'll remain out of view, usually kneeling to the side of her desk, waiting for her instructions.  I'll read a book or do a crossword puzzle or surf my phone until she calls for me. 

Sometimes the men just want to see her and only her, and if they start paying, the webcam app gives a "cha ching" sound and I'll look up because she'll stand up and start her flexing, and I love watching that.  It takes a lot of self control for me to sit and watch her showing off the engorged muscles all over her body, because when she does that for me in private I just have to run to her and feel her all over. 

If they pay enough, she'll take some clothes off, maybe just the halter top to expose her bikini, and maybe her bikini top to expose what, to me, are the most perfect breasts on earth, atop the most massive pectorals one could ever imagine on a woman.  She'll pose and say sexy things to them, or tell them how strong she is and describe what she'd do to them if they were there with her.  She'll feel her own muscles and describe how hard they are, and tell them her measurements and say things about how much smaller and weaker they are than she is, and what she would do to them using her muscles if they were there with her.  She knows how to play it, how to get them excited. 

You might wonder why I'm ok with my wife doing this.  I have three answers to this -- first, she makes a lot of cash from her physique; second, I have enough confidence in our relationship that I know that once the camera is off I'm the one she wants; and third, I have no choice in the matter, she calls the shots in our household.  So I don't bother thinking about whether she should or shouldn't, I only think about how I can be helpful to her so I can get what I want later (and avoid what I don't want).

Anyway, sometimes a guy will start asking personal questions and she is quick to share that she's married, and that her husband isn't a bodybuilder, and that she is a lot stronger than me.  When this topic comes up, she will glance over to me with a wry look and beckon to me, because she knows pretty much every guy gets drawn in when they hear this.

So at this point I take my primary submissive position, crawling under the desk and kneeling between her legs, and she will shift herself in an obvious way to anyone watching so that I can shift her bikini bottom a bit and I start licking her.  She loves this, and honestly I love it too -- what she really loves is when the guy asks where her husband is and why her husband isn't serving her needs, like they're going to convince her to leave me for them -- ha! -- and she will say, "he's going down on me right now under the desk" -- this happens all...the...time... because guys love to ask this for some reason -- and when they say "no way" she reaches down and pulls me up into camera, making it obvious where I just had been.  Then she pushes me back down and I continue.  And I'll continue until there's another request that requires me to move.  There have been times when, after assuming that position, an hour has gone by with the guy not asking for anything more, and I've had to keep licking and sucking the whole time.  I use this time to hone my skills in getting her to orgasm, and seeing if I can get her to tell me it's too much, but I'm rarely able to satisfy her to that extent because she has an incredible sexual appetite.   

But once the guy knows I'm there, she'll keep mentioning me, trying to get the guy to ask to see us both.  She'll embellish stories of what we do together, telling them how I'm required to go down on her all the time, how she uses me sexually in other ways, how she overpowers me, how she dominates me, things like that.  She's good at telling the story while being incredibly sexy about it.  When she tells of her power over me while flexing her massively muscled arms on camera, the guys definitely believe her.

So frequently, the guy will to ask to watch her dominating me, which is the holy grail, because she charges triple for webcam time that includes me -- it's incredibly lucrative.  And guys are very willing to pay big bucks to see a real life schmo with a muscle girl.

So what do we do on webcam together, you may be asking?  Or maybe you already know, maybe you've seen us.

It's all kinds of things, depending on the request.

Some guys want to see her lifting and carrying me.  She really loves doing that for people...at least on webcam she does.  She'll start by putting me in front of her, so the webcam guys can see how much smaller - both shorter and narrower - I am than her.  Then she'll stoop down a bit and put her hand through my legs, grab me by the privates and stand up, picking me up with her in the grasp of her one hand.  Then she'll turn to the side and show how she's holding me with one arm, and do some curls with me, up and down several times, while I balance myself on her arm.  Then she'll twist me and hold me sideways across her body, and give the guys a close up of how she's holding my crotch.  If not for the cage, I would be completely erect at this point as it's always a turn on for me when she carries me around; she'll pull down on the fabric of my shorts hard to accentuate the bulge in my pants, teasing the guys with my reaction when in reality it's just the bulk of the cage that they're seeing under the fabric.  Then she'll step back to give a fuller view of the area and lift me above her head, holding me up there for a while, and if she's feeling particularly strong that day she'll balance me and hold me up with one hand.  She'll put me over her shoulder and walk around, sometimes having me face up and sometimes having me face down.  Either way, she'll put me there for a while and then lift me above her head in that position also.   She also thinks that putting me on her hip with my legs wrapped around her, kind of like a mother holds a child, turns on guys a lot, so she does that quite a bit and just talks to the guys while holding me there.  Really, she's always talking to the guys while she lifts me, showing a lot of nonchalance and making sure that the guys are titillated and feel like they are there with her.

If they want to see her using me as a weight, she will easily military press me from her shoulders over and over,  and she'll curl me in a cradle hold, and if they ask she'll adjust the camera bit for a view of the floor, and lay down and bench press me, which she can do pretty much forever.  I'm only 140lbs and she can bench 295 for 8 reps...I'm not even her warmup weight.   She'll also squat me, either with me on her back, or her shoulders or up over her head with her arms extended, but this isn't that interesting to her and she pretty much shows her boredom with it to the guys requesting it.  She can do leg extensions balancing me on her shins, but this is an infrequent request.  And a fan favorite is when she stands and does a bicep flex with one of her arms and then I wrap my hands around her arm and do pullups while she holds her arm in place -- it never ceases to amaze me that she can hold my entire weight with the power of her one shoulder, and admittedly I can do pullups to my exhaustion on her arm, and it doesn't come close to tiring her one arm out.  She loves just staring at the camera while I do that, peering right into the viewer's eyes while he sees the ultimate power of a muscle woman.

Some guys want to see her throw me around.  She'll do that all day if they ask.  Getting me up over her head, her arms high above her, she'll say out loud, "human shotput coming!" and then she'll launch me as far as she can, landing me in the center of the bed.  Sometimes she throws a little too hard and I'll bounce off the other side.   She's also pretty good at grabbing me by the throat (really, under my chin, where it doesn't hurt at all) and lifting me up and tossing me across also, that's easier for her to do in more rapid succession.  She can also do the easier throws of just tossing me up and down in a cradle hold or holding me under the armpits and tossing me around, but these seem to get less response from viewers...and from me.

If it's more about control, she'll stand me in front of her facing towards the camera, and wrap her muscled arms around me, holding me securely so I can't move at all, and say to me out loud, "try to get away", and I'll try my hardest, the guys on the camera seeing me squirm uselessly.  Then she'll lift me off the ground, my feet dangling, and I'll keep squirming to get away, only now my legs will flail through the air like a wayward child.  Or she'll pick me up and body slam me to the bed, and then climb on top of me and pin me down, either using her whole body on top of me, wrapping my legs in hers and stretching my arms high above me; or she'll put her firm tits right over my face and smother me with those; or she'll sit on me, and if the guy asks she will sit right on my face, smothering me with her womanhood.  In any of those situations, I am completely immobilized and at her mercy.  She can do a full nelson on me that compresses my shoulders and heads so much I can't even speak, and then she'll shake me left and right like a rag doll while in her grasp.  Guys have asked her to use rope to tie me up, which she is willing to do as well.  I try my best to stop her as a show to the guys, but she always gets me hog tied in the end.  Once I'm tied up she'll generally move into some lifting, as it opens up the possibility that she can use me more easily as a weight because it's easier to grab the ropes.  She has become quite good at affixing ropes to me in a way that more effectively turns me into a barbell.

Some guys want to see a little more violence in it.  My wife would never truly abuse me, even if guys ask her and sometimes really try to convince her and offer her crazy money for it.  But she will show them scenarios of punishment that can be perceived by the viewer as either playful or firm, depending on the bias of the viewer.  She'll definitely put me over her knee or her lap and give me a spanking on camera, either over my shorts, or she'll pull them down and slap right on my bare ass.  That's considered light punishment.  She would never slap my face - there are lines she won't cross.  Spanking my behind with her hand or with a brush or paddle is the extent of the punishment she will deliver to me, and she'll deliver spankings in pretty much whatever position the guy requests, if over the knee or over the lap isn't sufficient for their kinkiness.  She has done it standing while holding me by the ankles, she has sat on my face and bent me backwards, she has put me over the back of her chair, she has sat on my back, and she has sometimes uses our rope setup. 

A while back she installed an industrial-strength hook in the ceiling of our bedroom.  It was a pretty devious move on her part.  She wanted to come up with different ways of playful domination that blended punishment with sexual intimacy, and prompted by the webcam viewer requests to use rope on me she came up with a system where she ties me up, binding my hands and feet with one rope, snaking it through my crotch and around my body in a way that provides some stability, and then ties some kind of boy scout knot she learned on youtube that starts right at the center of my back and wraps outward like a noose (but not a noose) and ends with a loop.  The loops becomes a kind of handle, and the way she ties it, she can lift me by the handle, where I'm face down and immobilized but it's not uncomfortable for me like one would imagine a person tied up and supported like that would be.  So if she's really upset with me about something and decides its time to punish me, but she doesn't want to deliver physical punishment like a spanking, she will tie me up in that fashion and then attach me to that ceiling hook and let me hang there while I consider my behavior.  To her, it's better than the cold shoulder or screaming at me (she's not a screamer at all, we never get into yelling matches as a couple).  To me, it's super annoying because I never know how long I'll be up there.  So that makes it effective.  And because she can also make the handle/loop so that it can raised and lowered by her, she sometimes suspends me there when she milks me, so if I'm hanging for punishment I always am hopeful that by showing remorse and accepting the suspension without objection that she will let me come at the end.  That doesn't happen often, but it does happen sometimes.   

Honestly...I won't admit this to her, but I kind of like it when she delivers spankings, either on webcam or in our private life -- it's a good reminder of why I always follow her instructions and try my best to make her happy.  The suspension from the hook, though?  That I could do without. 

She's quite good at play-acting anger on camera, pretending that she's super-upset with me and grabbing me and jostling me around, throwing me around more firmly -- pretty much the same thing she does when she's just asked to throw me, but using a much more angry tone to her voice, and guys like to hear that because it makes it seem like she is really taking it to me, but it doesn't feel that way to me.  I know she's just role playing.  After all, when she's really upset with me, I know it and I will beg her for forgiveness doing whatever she demands to get her to not punish me.  If it's not to the level of spanking or suspension, it usually involves a lot of cunnalingus and housework, and gets me out of hot water.

Some guys want to see her babying me.  Requests to see me in a diaper are common, and we keep a stock of them handy for this purpose.  I never wear a diaper in normal life, it's just on these webcams.  I don't know why this is a thing and it seems awfully stupid, but I go along.  They're paying customers after all.  If a guy asks, she will put the diaper on me on camera, which takes quite a bit of time which means she's racking up income, so I'm ok with that.  She tries her best to obscure the view of my caged cock when diapering me, since she thinks the cage isn't part of the fetish for guys who want diapers.  Some ask for me to go full on baby, wearing a baby bonnet and having a pacifier but she won't have me do that, because she knows I really, really don't like that.  Some just want to see me just sitting in her lap or being cradled in her arms, being cuddled or swayed, and of course I love to do that, even if I'm in a diaper (which is less common). 

The most common baby-ish request, of course, is to see me being breastfed by her (simulated, of course, as we've never had kids so she doesn't ) and I can do that for hours.  I can really get into that -- she'll put me in her lap, adjust the camera to get a good close view, and then she'll pull her bikini strap off and remove the cover off of one breast and present it to me, and I'll get my face close to it and then open my mouth for her and she'll insert the nipple in, and I will just suck and suck.  She'll bring the microphone up close so the guys can hear the sounds I make when I'm suckling.  I think what gets the guys more intrigued is how I touch her while I'm suckling her -- I will usually put both my hands around her d-sized tits and squeeze them while I suck, and rub around, and then I'll start rubbing higher to her pectorals which are as thick and massive as you'd expect from a woman who can easily bench well over 300lbs for a couple reps.  And I'll rub everywhere I can while I suckle.  And I know the guys go wild when I do that.  And so do I -- more than anything, being in that position creates painful pressure on my penis as it struggles to become erect within the confines of the cage.  She just chats with the guys about how much she loves having me as her special little guy, using a kind of mommy voice, telling me how I'm such a good boy, while she tousles my hair and pets me.  And while I'm focused on her nipple, she'll flex for the guys on camera and do some muscle talk to get them excited.  From time to time, I'm able to get my mouth just right where the tugging on her nipple becomes arousing to her -- this isn't always the case, but I get lucky from time to time -- and when that happens she really gets into heat, she'll start breathing heavy, moaning louder and louder, and the orgasm that ultimately comes from tit-sucking is, according to her, the most intense one I give her.  Too intense, she says, and when she has that kind of orgasm she needs me to stop because it's too much, and at that point if the guy wants to see more of it she says she can't.  Whenever I can make her come that way, she uncages me that evening and gives me a blowjob, even if it's outside of my milking schedule.  So, believe me, I try my hardest each time I get the opportunity.

Some guys want to see me worshipping her.  They'll ask for her to flex for them on camera, and while she flexes I will rub and kiss her muscles, so they have a visual of what it would look like if they were rubbing and kissing her muscles themselves.  What she is amazing at is 1) staying focused on the camera while I am doing the worship -- making the guy feel like it's him who is doing it, with eye contact that forces them to stare at her; and 2) making facial expressions and sounds or comments that clearly demonstrate how the worship is turning her on.  I'd like to think that these are real responses to my touch and kiss -- but I have to admit that her reaction on camera is more involved than her reaction when I do this to her in the privacy of our bedroom...and I worship her body every chance I get, even though it blues my balls painfully.

Interestingly, some guys want to see her worshipping me.  The idea that a clearly larger and more powerful muscle woman would be submissive to her smaller male is titillating to certain guys, and it's a request we get.  I happen to like this request but it comes with complications.  When this request comes in, the first thing she does, off camera, is remove my cage.  A dominant male wouldn't be wearing a cage, right?  So it has to come off.  The complication is that I'm not allowed to come in this kind of on-camera role play.  So no matter how long she is rubbing my body and showing her submissiveness to me, and no matter how much she is touching my cock with her hand or mouth to show the same, I absolutely, positively have to keep from ejaculating.  And she tells the guys that in advance -- that they shouldn't expect to get off from her husband finishing because she "has my orgasms trained."

Suffice it to say, it's really hard to stop myself sometimes, especially if it's been a while since my last milking.  But early in our relationship she recognized the need to prevent me from ejaculating willy-nilly and has been consistently working to control my orgasms.  She was flattered that early on I was constantly hard around her, but understandably frustrated that I would prematurely ejaculate all the time, sometimes at her first touch of my cock, sometimes even at my first touch of her muscles.  It was embarrassing to me, but I was so intensely aroused by her that I couldn't control it.  She worked on this with me for months, clamping down on my balls when it seemed that I was going to orgasm in order to stop the progress, and gradually she was able to extend things so I could last longer and enable her to orgasm multiple times during intercourse, and then after many months of this kind of training I was actually able to last as long as she wanted me to, and when she was ready and would let me I would just explode in orgasm.  But if I missed the mark, I wouldn't get a second chance.  It was somewhat selfish of her, but it was understandable given the greater risk that I would finish early and not be able to satisfy her through intercourse.   

So, unfortunately, most of the time I would go without completion, which meant that I was getting sexual relief much less frequently than I wanted and needed, given the surges from the constant state arousal I was in around my wife.  So I found myself masturbating all the time, because the excitement from all of the contact with her was overwhelming me, even when she wasn't actually there and touching me.  I was fantasizing about being with her all the time, and when the opportunity presented itself I'd rub one out.  She discovered this, partially because when she did give me release, she could tell when my emissions were lighter than expected; but the nail in my coffin was when she caught me one weekend afternoon when she came home from the gym early and witnessed me on the couch with my legs wide, whacking away, and I was literally screaming things like "take me, take me" because I was fantasizing about some kind of scenario where she was raping me and I was giving in.  It was a few days after that event (which, not surprisingly, brought about some of the worst punishment I'd ever gotten from her) when she gave me a wrapped present that, when I opened it, unveiled a cock cage, and she locked it onto me moments later, despite my protests and attempts to stop her.  With the cage locked on, I was no longer able to masturbate, nor was I able to even get hard around her, so my libido was placed completely under her control.  I cried a lot that night, a very cathartic cry, and she let me cry for a long time to get it all out of me before she finally came to me and soothed me with some rocking, carrying and a bit of suckling, and I finally fell asleep.  The next morning, having slept on it and then had some time to think about it after waking up, I was actually ok with the whole thing.

Now, if it sounds looney tunes that my wife has caged my penis, I understand your perspective.  But I will tell you that it has been a godsend.  The fact that I know that I can't masturbate means I think about it much less, which means my mind and energies are directed towards much more productive activities.  I've become way more effective at my actual job, because when I'm at the office I don't steal away to the bathroom from time to time when my mind wanders to my wife.  And because when I'm home alone I spend more time thinking about and doing work instead of whacking off.  Also, it has created an incredibly intimate bond between me and my wife.  I know that in order to feel sexual pleasure, I need to please her.  If she's not happy, I have no other way to get my release.  So if the risk that by upsetting my comically stronger and dominant wife she would use her physical strength on me wasn't enough rationale to keep her happy, the risk that I also would have permanent blue balls made sure of it. 

But while at first I found the cage objectionable, condescending and offensive, I have come to appreciate it.  The excitement that I feel when she pulls out the cage key to unlock and milk me feels like when you see presents under the tree upon waking up Christmas morning.    It's the same when she pulls out the electrical stimulator, keeping me caged but triggering an orgasm without the touch of her hands.  I know something amazing is going to happen, and I'm so thankful that she is the one giving it to me.  The fact that she controls that element of my happiness makes me love her even more.

Anyway, guys want to see her worshipping me, and because she has such extensive control over whether and when I come, I can handle it without semen exploding all over the camera.  And guys appear to love it. 

Now, if guys want to pay top dollar, they can witness what it looks like when a huge muscular woman has sex with a scrawny guy. 

<To be continued>

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2022, 11:13:26 am »
Loving the story. It’s awesome when someone else shares so many aspects of my fantasies. Thanks!

Offline skipberg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2022, 09:11:31 pm »
<continuing>

Now, if guys want to pay top dollar, they can witness what it looks like when a huge muscular woman has sex with a scrawny guy. 

This doesn't happen that often, because she has set the price so high for that, but it does happen from time to time, maybe a couple times a month.  But she'll never do that on-demand, she requires the guy to set up specific time, that way she can communicate with him to understand the particular style the guy wants to see and be prepared with the right tools.  It has usually started as straight up sex, and that's pretty straightforward for us.  Honestly, I love it when that request comes in, because it's pretty much the only way we have sex together anymore.  For me, the milking is my release, and for her, my tongue is hers, and she has me doing that multiple times per day, every day, because her libido is prodigious, and the stronger she gets the more of my tongue she wants and needs.

The guys can request whatever position they want, and the fan favorite is cowgirl because it is clear that she is completely in control and the flexing of her rippling, muscular body is completely visible while she rides me.  Several times she has been asked to hold me up against the wall and thrust into me, or to just hold me on her front with my legs wrapped around her and have me thrust into her, and she can do those easily as well.

There are also a fair number of requests for creative blowjobs, always with her holding me aloft, either cradled in her arms, being held upside down while she stands up (her "standing 69"), or being held over her head with her mouth craned upwards to take my cock inside of it.  But like I said, I can last a long time when having sex with my wife given all the orgasm training, which means more money from the guys who request it and want to see it until I finish.  If her own orgasms don't get the guy off, then at some point if she gets tired she tells me to fake it, wanting my fake orgasm to prompt the guy to finally come so he will end the session.  She's quite practical that way.

But there are guys who are more into kink, and there are requests for my wife to reverse sexual roles and take me anally using a strapon, and she happens to love doing that to me.  It's actually part of our repertoire in our private life, especially when I've done something to displease her and she wants to remind me who wears the pants.  But if a guy pays extra she'll do that to me on camera, in whatever fashion the guy requests.  She is always the one to orgasm when she does this, as the strapon she bought has a tickler on her end.   And it's her orgasm that will prompt the guy to come in these situations; in fact, she has become so sensitive to this sexual method that she orgasms quite quickly, so at times it has taken 2 or 3 orgasms from her before the guy can get to his own release.  I'm not a big fan of this, but knowing how much it pleases my wife I go along.  I've heard men can get quite aroused and can be prompted to ejaculate from rear entry, but I'm not able to do that, partially because of how my orgasms are so under her control, and partially because when this is the request, she does not remove my cage as my cock isn't involved.   But I play the part - I know that when she immobilizes me and works to insert the strapon into me I need to show that I'm struggling to stop her, and when she is thrusting into me I need to show a mixture of dread and excitement, and ultimately I need to show resignation and she thinks it's best when I even start asking her to go harder into me so it gives the guys the impression that I have subserviated myself to her, which is the case anyway.  So I'm usually very, very vocal during these moments, lots of moaning, lots of "take me mistress " and "I want your cock in me" and ridiculous but contextual comments like that.

Come to think of it, I should mention that it's not always guys who request strapons, she did once had a woman request it.   Because the woman had her camera on, we could see that that she was also into her physique, and we found out she was a powerlifter who had a secret desire to dominate a weaker man.  We found out because this was the only time my wife has ever continued to communicate with a webcam viewer outside of the webcam.  The woman found my wife's contact info on the web after the webcam session and emailed her to get some relationship advice, which is how we confirmed her fetish.  Guys also sometimes email my wife but she always ignores their emails.  This this was the only time my wife responded. 

This woman told my wife that she wasn't attracted to the big guys who would constantly hit on her, but that the normal, weaker guys she liked were all intimidated by her and wouldn't approach, and then if she started a conversation with them or made an advance they would shy away.  A few times she started relationships with the type of men she preferred when they didn't know about her physique, but each time it ended abruptly -- one time she had been on a bunch of dates with the guy and finally they were getting prepared for some intimacy and he took off her shirt and discovered her muscularity (it was winter so she was always dressed with bulky sweaters) and within moments the intimacy ended, he said he had to go, and he never called again.  So my wife, and to some extent I, gave her advice on how to find someone like me, how to be attractive to him, and how to handle him.  And it worked for her, as she ended up with this normal looking guy who is totally into a "female led relationship" with her.   Her relationship is way, way beyond ours -- her guy is completely subservient, like isn't allowed to leave the house, doesn't make any decisions, has no access to money, wears no clothes, sees nobody.  To me, that's crazy, but who am I to judge.  Life is all a big continuum of kink, wherever you land there is always someone kinkier.

I will also say that there are times when we are at bodybuilding shows or conventions and a guy comes up to her or to us both and tells her he is a webcam fan, or just a general fan.  Sometimes they are bold enough to ask for a session with her, even if I'm right there with her.   And I know it's dangerous to admit this, but we have definitely done that, only at these shows. 

<to be continued>

Offline skipberg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 04:59:33 pm »
Continuing...

We don't go on tour or anything like that, we don't host people in our homes, we don't organize our lives around it.  But when we're at shows anyway, why not make a couple extra bucks?  Guys (and girls) pay way, way more for in person than on webcam.  And if someone is interested and we have time, we've been willing to entertain.

But it's important to note that the guys/girls who have paid for these sessions with us are only viewing and not participating, kind of like they would be over webcam.  My wife makes it very clear that it's a look but don't touch experience before they can come upstairs with us, and also reminds them when we get started.  She tells them that any invasion of our space -- touching either her or me -- means their time is over...and we collect up front to improve the odds of their compliance.

In these sessions we do pretty much what we do on webcam.  The first time we entertained, I was so uncomfortable, but my wife asked the guest to go into the bathroom while she talked to me, and while the guest was in there, she calmed me down with some very tight hugging and rocking in her lap, and I was ready to perform.  The guest, after being invited back in to the main room, was extremely respectful throughout the entire session.  He watched, he made requests, he asked questions (mostly of my wife, but a few of me as well, like how I felt when she was doing some of the things to me), and when it was clear that he was so turned on by our performance that he couldn't contain himself any longer, he asked whether it was allowable for him to get release and my wife told him he was welcome to, but she wouldn't help him.  So he sat in the chair and did that while she was holding me up in a kind of "piggy front" hold and thrusting into me with her strapon; amazingly, the guy and my wife came around the same time.   Then he cleaned himself off and went back down to the show; we stayed in our room and my wife released my cage and gave me a milking, clearly a thank you and celebration for a profitable encounter. 

Most of these show sessions go like that, and most are respectful like the first one, but there have been a couple of times when the guy hasn't respected boundaries, and my wife had to intervene.  One time she had me pinned to the wall and was lifting me off my feet, and the customer, who was this buff trainer guy, came behind her and started rubbing her shoulders.  She was shocked -- she dropped me from her grasp and in an instant she turned around, grabbed the guy's arm, twisted it so he dropped to the floor, and put her hand on the guy's throat in anger.  He was apologizing, begging, and my wife was so pissed off at him and was really starting to hurt him.  I was worried she was going to do something really bad to him, so I tried to intervene, putting my hands on her shoulder to try to pull her away from him but she pushed me away back onto the bed and continued in on him.   She calmed pretty quickly, and after lecturing him briefly about how he needs to follow directions and telling him his session was over, she was starting to shuffle him towards the door holding him in a behind-the-back armlock, and then before she had even opened the door to throw him out, the moron had the bad judgment to make a comment to her about how he thought it was pathetic that she was with such a weak guy, that he should try a real man, and that was just the wrong thing to say, especially in that moment.   She said, sternly, "WHAT?  How dare you!" and then she slammed him hard into the back of the door, and grabbed the back of his shorts and the back of his shirt and lifted him up over her head and walked back with him into the room.  She walked with him over to the couch while he was writhing in her grasp and then threw him hard down to the floor, then sat down on the couch and grabbed him by the hair and the back of the shorts again and lifted him up and put him face down over her lap.  I still remember what she said, it was priceless:

"I bet you whack off all the time thinking about a woman spanking your ass, but now that you're about to feel it, you'll never whack off to it again."

And she ripped down his shorts and underwear and started to spank the heck out of him, he was kicking his feet wildly and desperately trying to get off of her but she was way too strong for him and just held him down and was really going at him, and after 20 slaps or so he was truly crying and begging her to stop but she wouldn't.  Her hand was getting sore, I guess, because she told me to give her the hardcover book sitting on the table and she used that on him for a while too, and kept going at him, and then after a little while went back to her hand. The guy's ass was red beyond red and he was crying, tears falling from his face onto the couch, the wetness visible in the fabric, and finally after he gave a loud scream yelling "I can't take it anymore!" she stopped and threw him off of her knees down to the floor.  She ripped off his shorts and underwear and while he was writhing on the floor she opened the window and threw them outside.  Then she grabbed him by the back of his shirt and yanked him to his feet, and started pushing him towards the door again, and instead of grabbing the back of his shorts, which were now out on the street, she grabbed him straight on his buttocks and he was just squirming in pain.  She told me, very firmly, in a way that made me a little scared of her, to open the door for her, and I moved as fast as I could to do that for her, and she positively threw him out the door into the wall across the hall, and then slammed the door.   I was standing right at the door in that moment, and she grabbed me hard by the back of the head and started making out with me, and I was so scared of her and hot for her in that moment, and then she said "let's go see what he does" and we went to the window and watched outside and after a minute or two we saw him running along the bushes outside - even from several floors up we could see how bright his red ass was! - and he eventually found his shorts and put them back on, and we saw people staring at him all over the place.   It was a bit of a scene outside.  But as far as we know, the guy didn't make a deal out of it, the show went on for a couple more days and while we heard about the pantsless guy with the bright red ass running around the hotel, none of it came back to us.  And we never saw that guy again.

That guy was out of bounds, but even though my wife is clear about the viewing rules, it's very common for the guy to ask at some point in the session if he can feel something, or if she can do to him what she's doing to me.  And she always says no, and doesn't get upset as long as he doesn't make any gesture or movement to join us.  She just politely reminds them that it's not our approach. 

But there was only one time when she violated that policy -- and it almost ended our marriage. 

Offline skipberg

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Webcam Husband (Continuing part 5)
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2022, 11:32:49 pm »
<next part>

We were at a national bodybuilding show, and a participant who competed in women's physique (and came in 3rd, so she was the real deal), had pulled her aside and shared that she had heard about our webcams and asked about in-person.  After my wife initially said no, the physique woman really tried to convince her, saying she thought that she could learn from us how to really spice up her own relationship with this guy that later I learned was a big bodybuilder guy...and she shared with my wife that her guy was very dominant with her (not abusive, just alpha) but she wanted to learn how to be more alpha with him.  She knew she couldn't overpower her guy like my wife can with me, even though for a physique competitor she was quite tall and built, but wanted to see and learn some of the psychology that she could use, see how to ease into it with some playful reverse dominance.   So my wife agreed to it that evening.

The evening started out as any of our sessions do, the physique woman watched as I did some muscle worship, and then my wife lifted me and carried me around, we were doing our normal routine.  The woman asked my wife to get firmer and more dominant with me, and my wife was more than happy to comply with that, and started using a very firm tone to give me commands to follow, which I always followed.  The woman started asking what we do if I don't follow her commands, and so to follow that thread I said no to my wife on her next command and she gave me some light punishment to my backside, nothing too much.  The woman asked my wife to spank me harder, which was ok, and then asked three or four more times to get even harder but my wife told her that I was at my limit, so the woman backed off.  Then the woman asked for my wife to wrestle me and pin me, and we did that on the bed, which I happen to find fun because I'm like a rag doll in her arms when she wrestles me.  Then the woman asked my wife to get sexually dominant with me, and my wife started by sitting on my face and forcing me to lick her, and then she pulled down my pants to grab my groin and revealed my cage and the woman had questions about that, and ultimately asked my wife to remove it which she did, and then she asked my wife to make me lick her again and we went back to that, my wife sitting on the edge of the bed and me on my knees with my face buried in her pussy licking away, with my wife's hand on the back of my head holding into her and lightly thrusting her groin into me to show that she was into it. 

I heard some moaning coming from across the room, and I knew that the physique woman was starting to get aroused and hot.   After a moment of that, my wife let go of my head and stopped her thrusting and I glanced up during one of my breaths and I saw she wasn't looking down at me anymore, she was looking to the side, and staring, and seemed to have lost some interest in what I was doing.  I redoubled my efforts to arouse my wife, shoving my tongue as far into her as I could, but was getting no effect.  On the next breath I took a quick glance to my left and saw the physique woman on the couch, leaning back against the arm of the couch, completely naked, one hand on her own pussy and with the other arm she was flexing her arm over and over making her biceps explode -- she was only a physique competitor, not a bodybuilder like my wife, but her arms would have impressed a bodybuilder judge, they were huge.  She was panting and moaning while she flexed, and in that short time I looked over at her I was blown away by how sexy her body was, as she was panting and bucking her powerful legs were flexing and her tight abs tensed to reveal her competition-ready six-pack, and her tits were perfectly shaped and jutting out with her nipples completely erect, like an inch out, as she flexed her arms and then pulled them in to rub her breasts.  I looked up again and my wife was still just staring at her, and a moment later I felt my face being pushed back into my wife's pussy and I kept lapping at her and she closed her muscular thighs around my head and locked me in. 

While my head was trapped and my ears were covered, muffling sounds, I could sense that something was happening.  I could tell my wife was taking off her top, and that she was getting incredibly turned on, but the vibe I was getting was that it was from more than just my tongue's work.   She was squeezing her legs harder than she usually did, and I was getting lightheaded from the lack of oxygen.  I really went at her trying to get her to respond to me, and within moments she opened her legs then pounced off the bed, knocking me to the floor, and as I got my breath back I dizzily watched as my wife got to her knees and put her own face into the groin of this woman, our customer, and started licking at her.  The woman gasped and started making chirping noises and took the back of my wife's head and pulled it into her, and I was momentarily stunned as I'd never seen my wife do anything like this before.  I didn't know what to do.  I scooted over to her and grabbed my wife by the arm and said "Hey, what are you doing?" but she grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me down towards her feet, and then easily turned me over so I was face up and set her knees down on either side of my head and then pulled on my hair so my face was drawn straight up back into her pussy and closed her legs around me forcing me to continue my lapping of her, and while I licked my wife, my wife was licking this physique woman customer and both were moaning loudly for many minutes.

As I licked away, perceiving from her recent handling of me when I objected that I really didn't want to annoy her any further, I was completely unsure about what to do.  My wife had never shown or expressed interest in any of the men who had joined us in sessions, whether webcam or in person, nor any other man in our real life.   And she had never indicated to me that she was attracted to other women.  So what she was doing at that moment was a complete shock to me.  I thought that maybe it part of the customer's request?  But no, she never allowed touching or involvement.   Maybe my wife got caught up in this woman's sexual excitement as she watched her pleasuring herself and lost her head?  That wasn't like her either, she was a pretty level headed, deliberate thinker -- passionate, yes, but always in control.  Her level-headedness was some of what enabled her to control me so completely while keeping me desperately in love with her.  Did the woman offer her money to do that when I wasn't looking?  There's no way, my wife would never do that, she had limits. 

And then it dawned on me -- my wife bodybuilds because she loves the look on her...in addition to loving the strength and power and confidence it gives her.  And here was a woman with a physique like hers, more muscular than almost any woman but in a less extreme and more classically feminine way (not that my wife wasn't feminine....she was sexy as all heck to me, but to some people she was just too big to be feminine), and this other muscle woman was writhing in ecstasy as she flexed her own physique in total naked splendor, and maybe my wife saw this woman as less of a customer and more of an object of beauty and desire, and something clicked in her to make her want this other woman sexually.  Could that be possible?  And if so, what would that mean for our marriage, and for my place in her life?  Is this how women veer from straight to queer -- a unique experience that sparks lesbian lust in them?  Was I about to lose her?

All these thoughts went through my head as I was at the tail end of a cunnalingus chain and strained to breathe as my wife squeezed her powerful legs harder and harder around my head and I sought to plunge my tongue deeper and deeper into her so I could jog her out of the ecstasy that had engulfed her.  And the next sound I heard emerge from the panting was a shriek from the physique woman as she came yelling "i want you so badly", and then moments later my wife started to buck and she was saying "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, i'm coming, i want you too, oh fuck, i want you" and she expelled juices all over my face in a way that she very rarely did, only in her most intense of orgasms, and she squeezed her legs so hard that I completely passed out.

I came to some time later and found myself laid out on the couch, naked.  I heard sound and movement on the bed and looked over to see the two big bodies of my wife and this tall physique woman wrapped up together, arms grasping at each other, hands feeling each other, kissing each other, exposing their tongues as they pulled back from each french kiss, their legs enmeshed as they ground their hips into each other.  The sheer amount and quality of defined, feminine muscle on the bed in that moment was intoxicating to me, and I found the sight overwhelmingly arousing.  Not even thinking about how hurtful it was to see my own wife in the arms of another person, let alone another woman, I could feel myself getting hard, and looked down to see my erection in full swing.  It was too much for me.  Trying to remain as silent as possible so that I wouldn't invite attention, I did what for a long time had been unthinkable -- I reached down and touched myself, grasping my engorged cock.  I hadn't touched it like that in so long, given the constant presence of the cage and the fact that my wife was the only one allowed to touched my penis when she removed the cage.  I'd almost forgotten what it felt like, and in that moment I had the urge to masturbate and, guiltily looking over at my wife who was completely absorbed in her lesbian sexual encounter I started stroking myself, first once, eliciting a bit of a sound from me, then a second time and on the third time the feeling really got to me and I gave an audible gasp and I could see my wife's head pop up from the bed, and she saw me. 

"Uh-uh," she said, and she unwound herself from the other woman and pounced over to me, grabbing my hand and putting me over her shoulder, and then she dumped me on the bed next to the physique woman.  I put my arms up to ward her off, but she climbed onto the bed next to me, such that I was stuck in between these two powerful women.  Years ago, this would have been the stuff of wet dreams for me, but I was intensely scared because I knew I'd just broken a cardinal rule and I was expecting some serious punishment, and I had no idea what to expect. 

But instead, she leaned over and kissed me passionately on the lips and took my cock and balls in the grasp of one hand, and then climbed on top of me and started grinding her hips into mine -- not taking my cock inside of her but grinding me, and then she pulled me to the side a bit to create some space between me and the physique woman and rolled over top of me to lie on her back between us. 

She put her arm under my head and pushed me down just a bit, and then curled me to her and guided my face to her left breast, and she said to me "take it" and I knew what she wanted me to do so I took her left nipple in my mouth and started to suckle.  A moment later, I heard her say "take it" again and I looked over and saw that the physique woman had taken her right nipple.  My wife had me and this other woman both suckling at her, and then moments later she opened her legs wide, and took my hand and guided it to her pussy and I started fingering her.  As I fingered her, I felt another finger invading and looked down and saw that the physique woman was also fingering her, competing with my finger for access to her clit and joining me from time to time when I inserted a finger deep into her hole.  I looked across my wife's body and the woman was looking straight at me, raising her eyebrows and smiling as she suckled.   And then moments later my wife started to moan loudly and then she squeezed her legs together trapping both of our hands inside and she pressed my face down hard into her tit and she came with a shudder and a scream.

After a moment or two she calmed down and released my head and hand and I laid back on the bed to rest.  But then I heard the other woman say "my turn" and I picked my head up to see my wife kissing her, and then felt my wife push me easily to the side, to the edge of the king bed, and the other woman climbed over her, while still kissing, and laid down on her back between us.  I watched as she put her muscular arm under my wife's head and guided my wife's mouth to her nipple, and my wife started to suck just like the other woman had been sucking moments ago on my wife's nipple.  But then my wife reached her own gigantic arm over the woman's body and grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me towards her, placing my face on this other woman's breast and using her other hand guided the woman's nipple into my mouth.  Now, I always viewed my wife's nipple as a good size for suckling -- big enough when erect that I could wrap my lips around it and feel the hardness of the nipple barely entering my mouth as I sucked it.  But this other woman's nipple was so much bigger, when I opened my mouth it felt like it filled my entire oral cavity, and as I sucked I felt like I was using all the mouth pressure I could offer to get the sucking going.  As I suckled I placed one hand on the woman's pectorals which were so hard, like my wife's, only less thick.  It was really turning me on a lot and I could feel pre-cum leaking.

And then my wife grabbed my other hand and forced it between the woman's legs and indicated that I should massage this other woman, which of course I did, right alongside my wife, until after a short while the woman started moaning and emitted a high pitch scream that had to last 30 seconds, and she came with juices flowing all over my hand. 

The physique woman put her hand on the tit that I was still sucking and unlatched my mouth from it and pushed me aside just like my wife had done earlier.  The power she had to move my entire body with her one arm was unexpected, despite the overall musculature that I had been lying on and feeling as my wife and I got her off.  I laid back and looked down at myself and my cock was possibly harder than I'd ever seen it. 

Without thinking, I blurted out "my turn" and right after I said it, I regretted it.  My wife climbed out of the bed and circled around to my side, and put her hands under my armpits and lifted me straight up into the air, right in front of her. 

"Your turn?  How about I put the cage back on while you're hard like this?"

"No!" I screamed, knowing how much pain that would cause me.  And then she tossed me backwards over her shoulder and started swatting my behind.  After a few swats, I looked down and saw that the physique woman had gotten to her knees and was licking off my wife while she held me aloft, and shortly my wife stopped spanking me and put me in a cradle hold to her front, holding me tight to her while she commented on how amazing the woman's tongue felt on her.

Overcome with desire, my wife gave me a deep and passionate kiss while I was held in her arms, and squeezed me even tighter to her. 

"You know what, ok, your turn" she said to me.  And she put me down on my feet and pushed the woman's head away from her pussy.  My wife got down on her knees next to the woman and whispered in her ear, I couldn't hear it, but the woman giggled and then my wife giggled and then they kissed a bit, and then they both got up. 

My wife walked over to her bag.  She pulled out her strapon and looked over at me.  I gave her a look which clearly showed displeasure; it was one thing to do that to me when on webcam, it was another thing with another woman in the room who clearly had some kind of sexual kismet with my wife.  My wife walked over to me and rubbed my cheek.

"Don't worry honey, I'm not going to use this on you" she said to me.

"Good," I replied, "but..."

She tilted her head over towards the physique woman, who had stood up and was stretching and flexing her arms in front of us, showing such a fantastic physique that had kept my cock in erection longer than I'd ever thought possible.

"She is," she said.

"What??" I shrieked. 

And my wife grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall, mashing me with her considerably larger and more powerful body so I couldn't move, and she lowered her head to speak directly into my ear.

"It's ok baby.  You're going to get a treat from me."  She grabbed me by the hand and led me to the bed.  Climbing onto the bed, she beckoned for me to follow her.  I looked over and watched as the physique woman affixed the strapon to her legs and waist, and when she saw me looking, she flicked the end of the large fake cock to show how hard and firm it was. 

My wife was on her knees facing the head of the bed, and she turned and grabbed my hands to pull me behind her.  She leaned over and spread her strong legs, and then took each of my hands in hers and pulled me tightly up behind her. 

"Grab my tits," she commanded, and I reached around her chest and took her tits in my hand.  Her back and chest were so thick that it was always hard for me to get my arms all the way around her, and this time was no different; I was able to get my hands barely over them, but grabbed them and held on.   She reached between her legs and grabbed my raging erection and pulled it to her.

I couldn't believe what was about to happen.  It had been god knows how long since I'd been allowed to have my cock inside her.  All of my milkings were from external stimulus, and she never needed penetration from my member to get her to orgasm, my tongue or fingers were always what she permitted me to use.  But here, in front of this other woman, I was about to have the opportunity I'd longed for.  She was drawing my cock closer to her pussy and I got so excited I started thrusting a bit, and she squeezed the cock to get me to stop and I got the message quickly. 

As I started to feel the skin of her pussy touching the tip of my cock, I suddenly felt a hand on my back, and the physique woman pushed me down onto my wife's broad back and she spread my legs wide using her other hand.  Moments later I felt the strapon dildo thrust into me, and as it thrust into me I surged forward and my cock entered my wife.  The physique woman started pumping and thrusting into me and with each thrust from her, I was pushing myself harder and harder into my wife's love canal.  I was being fucked as I was fucking, and I have to admit the feeling was out of control incredible.  The strong, hard body of the physique woman pressuring my back, and the even stronger and harder body of my bodybuilder wife pressuring my front.  I was in a muscle vice and it was heaven.

It didn't take long, but as I started to climax into my wife I could feel the inside of her quivering as she was orgasming at the same time, and behind me I could hear the high chirping sounds of orgasm that the physique woman had emitted earlier.  The three of us were in an orgasm chain, all coming together.   

Moments after our climax, the three of us were lying in the bed, almost immobilized from the experience.  The physique woman got up, dressed, and walked out the door without a word.   

We saw her several times at other shows, and my wife made sure we made time to have dinner with her at each show and hear how things were going with her and her guy.  We learned how he was actually a very short bodybuilder, around 5'1" -- the kind of guy who would classically be viewed as "compensating for his size" by lifting weights.  But he was impressive enough to her that she fell for him despite her being about 10" taller than him.  And over time she shared how she was able to break down the false bravado that he exhibited by showing her own confidence, standing up to him and starting to give him demands...and he started to be less and less alpha around her.  It's not like he suddenly became a submissive to her, but she shared that he became open to bedroom role plays where she was in control and it opened up a whole new pizzazz in their relationship.  The last time we saw her she brought him to dinner with us, and he spent the whole time thanking us for the advice we had given his girlfriend. 

And then later that night, the phone rang in our room and my wife picked it up.  After a short conversation that consisted of a "really?" a "you did?" and  a "he is?" and a "yes, I have it," she hung up and told me we were heading over to their room.   She grabbed her gym bag, went over to her suitcase, threw some things into the gym bag that I couldn't see, and we left. 

We arrived at her room and she opened the door wearing a slinky, short robe, slightly open at the top showing off some deep pec cleavage, and ending at jogging shorts level showing off her long, sturdy legs.  She wasn't in contest form -- for this show, her boyfriend was the competitor -- so she was a lot beefier than the time we had our crazy three way, and clearly looked a lot stronger. 

She invited us in and upon entering we saw an image I never thought I'd see.  Her bodybuilder guy was face down on the bed, spread eagle, bare naked, his unbelievably muscular ass sticking up.  His wrists and ankles were all tied up, and the ropes were attached to the legs of the bed.   He looked absolutely jacked, but spread out on the bed he seemed tiny because of his short stature.  He turned his head and I noticed he was blindfolded and gagged.  He heard my wife talking and he started to struggle against his bonds but they were very secure.  He was trying to speak or yell but his sounds were muffled.

The woman asked my wife, "did you bring it?" and my wife said yes.  My wife said, "my, he's big," and the woman said "well...." and she went around the bed and reached between his legs and pulled back his cock and showed it to us.  While he reacted by trying to kick his legs, she shrugged her shoulders at us, and we could see he was not particularly well-endowed, especially when his cock was compared to the size of her hand.  Then she reached her face down and gave the tip of his penis a kiss, which calmed him a bit, and tucked it back under him.

I asked her, "How did you get him secured?  He must have let you."  And she replied, "Actually, post-show he is at his weakest and right now I'm at my strongest.  No, he didn't let me.  I overpowered him, and he is pretty upset about it right now, that's why I had to gag him."  "And the blindfold?" I asked.  "That's why I needed to call you," she said.

I turned to my wife and she was opening her gym bag.  She removed the strapon from the bag and handed it to the physique woman.  "It's sanitized, don't worry," my wife said as the woman took it in her hands and felt the shaft of the implement.

"Have you done that with him before?" I asked.

"I've wanted to so badly.  But this is my first real opportunity," she replied. 

I walked over to my wife.  "Maybe we should give them some privacy," I said, taking her hand.

The physique woman said, "No, please stay," and proceeded to loosen and remove her robe, and let it drop to the floor.  Her body wasn't cut and muscular like that first time but it was huge and imposing, clearly strong, sturdy, and broad. 

"But..." I started, and my wife wrapped her arm around me and put her hand over my mouth, silencing me. While the other woman put on the strapon, my wife put her other hand between my legs and lifted me in her grasp, and carried me over to a comfortable chair where she sat down and sat me on her lap.  Releasing her hand from my mouth, she turned my face to her and gave me an encompassing kiss, continuing until I wrapped my arms around her neck and sighed in a sign of submission and comfort.  When she broke off the kiss, I nuzzled into her neck and started nibbling at it, temporarily blocking out the rest of what was going on in the room. 

Until, that is, I was jerked out of my calm by the muffled sound of screaming from the bodybuilder guy trapped on the bed.  I looked up, and the huge woman was kneeling on the bed, her legs wide, a knee on each side of the man's own ripped and massive thighs, and he was pulling back on his cock with one of her hands, and rubbing the man's anus with the fingers on the other hand.  As he struggled and screamed, and as she tried to calm him with "sssssh baby, shhhhh," I watched her rubbing her fingers around his hole, and then watched as first one, then two, then three fingers disappeared inside it, and his screams intensified.  She had a look on her face that indicated she was searching for something and in moments her look changed to a smile, and she looked over at my wife and declared "I think I feel it!" and as she continued probing him the man's screams changed from what sounded like terror to what sounded like loud moaning.  He stopped struggling, completely, as she continued to move her fingers inside of him, in and out massaging his prostate (my wife told me what she was doing).  Soon, the man's moaning started to intensify, and the woman pulled up on his cock, aiming it into the air, and moments later the man was screaming again into his gag and he started ejaculating into the air all over the bed and floor. 

The physique woman looked over at us and smiled, and then she climbed on top of the bodybuilder and worked to insert the strapon into him, and once it was inserted she started pumping into him.  He struggled briefly against her but after a few thrusts he stopped struggling and just laid there accepting it. 

"I think he's good," my wife said.

"You think?" the woman replied.  "OK, go ahead."

And my wife put stood up and put me on her hip, carried me over to the bed and started releasing the man from his bonds, first his left wrist, and then his right.  I would have thought that as he was freed, he would start to fight back, to stop the woman from taking him in such a way now that he had the ability to provide a defense, but each time my wife released a limb, he left the limb in place and did not struggle.  My wife walked around and released his right ankle and then his left ankle, and at that point on the bed was a huge male bodybuilder being fucked by a woman and he was just taking it.  She continued to thrust over and over and then she leaned in close to him and put her arm around his side, reaching to his front and grabbing his cock.

With her other hand she removed the man's blindfold, and then she spoke into his hear, softly but we could hear her clearly. 

"Lift your ass so I can take it more easily," she said.

And the man scrunched his knees and got on his elbows and got in the position she requested.  She smiled over at my wife, and mouthed "thank you" to her.

Still holding me on her hip, my wife said to her, "You have no idea how hot that was.  Do you mind if I stay here, or would you rather have your privacy?" 

"By all means, let's make this a party," she said.

So my wife stripped me naked and for the next hour I was her sexual playtoy in this couple's room, while the physique woman continued to ravage her man.  Once the woman was done fucking him, they sat together and made out in front of us, and after I heard him profess his love for her, she got on her knees in front of us and gave him a blowjob, and then they started to have more traditional sex in front of us, which was when my wife said goodbye and brought me back to our room for a night of crazy domination sex.  It was some of the best we'd ever had.

I guess the reality of it all is that my whole life path was set in that first session with my wife.  What started as a fetish turned into a true life love story, and came back around 100% into a fetish.  While my wife and I love each other like any married couple does, I do recognize that our relationship very much revolves around my fetish for her muscles and power, and her fetish for dominance and control.  We satisfy each other's needs -- emotionally and sexually -- probably more than any couple I know or can imagine.   I am 100% confident in my relationship with her, despite her tryst with the physique woman, or the demeaning things she says about me on webcams (for the benefit of the fetishist on the other side of the webcam), or the physical punishment she delivers to me when she's displeased, or the fact that she is complete control of my sexual satisfaction and the sexual gratification in our marriage is overwhelmingly oriented towards her.  I know we are meant to be together.

Which is why, recently, I agreed to what would have been unthinkable years ago.

<to be continued yet again...>

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Webcam Husband (Start of story)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View