Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579249 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 02:28:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 35057 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2022, 06:36:12 am »
Still no reviews! Like someone said, if you gonna charge a lot, i am also expecting A LOT!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2022, 06:36:12 am »

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2022, 10:10:58 am »
There are two essential elements to a great session. First, the provider has to give you the kind of service you expect to receive at the rate she charges. Some people like wrestling, others like muscle worship, others want sensual contact. The second element to a great session is that the provider has to give you the illusion that she wants to be there. She has to appear to be "in to" providing the service. When a session provider can do both of these, give you what you want, and convince you that she wants to be there doing what you want her to do, she provides a great session.

Arekah and Brigita did that. They asked for $300 to $350. If I had a chance to see them again, I'd take it. But for $1000, I'd pass on seeing Aleesha Young. I'm sorry, but it's not a bodybuilding contest or a beauty pageant. It's an exchange of money for a service. Creating an interpersonal connection is an essential element of a great session.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2022, 08:19:40 pm »
There are two essential elements to a great session. First, the provider has to give you the kind of service you expect to receive at the rate she charges. Some people like wrestling, others like muscle worship, others want sensual contact. The second element to a great session is that the provider has to give you the illusion that she wants to be there. She has to appear to be "in to" providing the service. When a session provider can do both of these, give you what you want, and convince you that she wants to be there doing what you want her to do, she provides a great session.
All of this is true, and Arekah and Brigita were both absolutely 1st class. But I've had very nice interactions with Aleesha years ago and her emails suggest she's at least open to the possibility that she'll enjoy herself, given I'm already a fan of hers that makes it worth the risk for me, if getting to spend some time with her can even be called that.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2022, 02:05:29 pm »
Just tried to call Aleesha Young but couldn't reach, her number she posted on SG was 385-630-0085. Have you ever called her for sessions?

I'm very interested in to travel South Jordan from North Reading.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2022, 03:46:02 pm »
Just tried to call Aleesha Young but couldn't reach, her number she posted on SG was 385-630-0085. Have you ever called her for sessions?

I'm very interested in to travel South Jordan from North Reading.

I think the expectation when ladies provide a phone number for contact now is that you attempt to text first.

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2022, 11:07:11 pm »
Not to insult some of you guys but if you are willing to pay that kind of money just for her to stand in front of you,go to a gym and find a girlfriend.to throw that kind of money away,even if you can afford to do so and not even get any pussy is just fucking stupid.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2022, 01:07:19 am »
Not to insult some of you guys but if you are willing to pay that kind of money just for her to stand in front of you,go to a gym and find a girlfriend.to throw that kind of money away,even if you can afford to do so and not even get any pussy is just fucking stupid.

All you guys who like women who pose for you, now hear this.  From now on you are expected to fulfill the expectations of dad123; failure to do so will result in him not insulting you, you pussies.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline HarryFlimFlam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2022, 01:13:46 am »

I understand that viewpoint, but at the same time: those of you who take this advice, please let me know the gym you go to where all the single women who look like Aleesha train.

If it were just about pussy, I don’t believe this forum would exist. The world of the female muscle obsessive an ultra-niche interest, and Aleesha is, physique-wise, within rare air even inside that niche; that is why she is charging what she charges for limited service. Supply utterly dictates demand. I can completely see why people would balk at that price but many with this fetish would pay it in order to up-close experience someone built in a way you just simply do not see in public.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2022, 03:26:12 am »

I understand that viewpoint, but at the same time: those of you who take this advice, please let me know the gym you go to where all the single women who look like Aleesha train.

If it were just about pussy, I don’t believe this forum would exist. The world of the female muscle obsessive an ultra-niche interest, and Aleesha is, physique-wise, within rare air even inside that niche; that is why she is charging what she charges for limited service. Supply utterly dictates demand. I can completely see why people would balk at that price but many with this fetish would pay it in order to up-close experience someone built in a way you just simply do not see in public.

Well said.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2022, 10:00:23 am »

Not only are you not going to find someone like her at your gym, but even if you go to a bodybuilding show it's unlikely you're going to find someone like her there.  She's a rare breed.

As for your judgment on what people do with their money, just stop dude.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2022, 04:24:35 pm »
Agreed, there is not many like her around and I’m more then prepared to pay the price for a unique service. Never have I seen a woman like her in any of my gyms unfortunately and it’s a very personal experience 👍

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2022, 11:20:39 pm »
4 figures for me was to tempt someone into doing a session, not seeing just anyone. And the ones who accepted were more than worth it and I didn't need someone else's review to convince me.

This.

Oh ye of little faith! For a poor fellow living in Europe and having to plan a whole US trip around meeting someone like Aleesha, the session price ends up being just a part of the full only expense. Which has happened, and will happen again. And personally being more on the Joe the Accountant side instead of financially independent, it is not something that can be done too often. But each and every "extra rare" experience has been worth it so far. I hope/believe Aleesha would qualify as well.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2022, 11:27:28 pm »

Where is the fun in that? Plain p*ssy can be found by the hundreds or thousands. A top level FBB physique like AY, hardly.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2022, 12:10:31 am »

As i said couple times in this thread..no one is worth a $1000 an hour period.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2022, 01:22:47 am »

As i said couple times in this thread..no one is worth a $1000 an hour period.

Still doesn't make you right.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View