Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575655 Posts in 73206 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 09:04:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 34711 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2022, 10:40:50 am »
She got on sessiongirls to offer webcam and other stuff most likely like many women since 2020 have done

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2022, 10:40:50 am »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2022, 04:34:28 pm »
Just got a reply from her about a real session, so the jury's sequestered for a few weeks.

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2022, 11:25:07 pm »
What was the reply?

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2022, 06:53:05 am »
I hope that someone in the forum will be the first to enlighten us about his first booking session with Aleesha

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2022, 12:23:58 pm »
I hope that someone in the forum will be the first to enlighten us about his first booking session with Aleesha
Hopes and wishes are great. The only guy I know who bought a ticket for the adventure is not the sort to kiss & tell, so he may or may not offer any sort of public review. And of course, Aleesha isn't likely to discuss her private sessions with any person or forum. I know there are more guys doing sessions than posting on sites like this, but I did hope someone else here would have been able to share some non-incriminating highlights from the maiden voyage.

For context, I still remember the first time I met Aleesha back in 2008. Very few people make that sort of lasting impression.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2022, 03:26:19 am »
I was able to see Aleesha when she did her sessions with Sydney a few months back.  I have been holding off on sharing because as Tre said, I do not kiss and tell so to speak.

Though I had seen Aleesha on HBC off and on over the years I had never met her in person.  She is a sweet girl that is just as charming as she is jacked.  Her physique is unreal; big, dense, full muscles packed on a 5'3 frame.  It was like seeing and old friend.  She will definitely have her boundaries, and she has had her reasons in the past to not step into the session world.  I will not go into those are they are personal to her and if she shares with you, then she will.  Not my place to say.  She was open to muscle worship and she did some scissoring with me, her legs are so effing strong it is amazing.  She is a fun girl to be with for sure.  I would not go into the session expecting anything sensual at all.  But seeing her was worth every last dime, and if the opportunity arises to see her again I will.

This is just a bit of my own thought, and by no means written in stone.  But I have a feeling she is uncomfortable doing sessions in her home base.  If she continues offering in-person sessions they will probably be offered while traveling.  Just my two cents.
Yo.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2022, 01:18:59 pm »
Welp I've heard all I need to. Now I just have to hope me and Aleesha end up in the same area.. well ever and I'm game

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2022, 12:16:53 am »
has anyone had any luck contacting her? i reached out to both aleesha and sydney thunder about getting scheduled while they are in las vegas and i haven't heard from either of them. thanks

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2022, 12:32:12 pm »
Can’t wait to hear how things progress. She is a dream session if I can get to her I will .

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2022, 04:54:49 pm »
Following up on my last post - has anyone had luck actually contacting her? I still haven't heard from aleesha or sydney about their las vegas schedule. i was really looking forward to finally meeting aleesha but radio silence. anyone else having better luck or have any suggestions? it's strange because i've actually met sydney twice so it's not like i'm a stranger. thanks

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2022, 09:16:29 pm »
 :thanks:
Following up on my last post - has anyone had luck actually contacting her? I still haven't heard from aleesha or sydney about their las vegas schedule. i was really looking forward to finally meeting aleesha but radio silence. anyone else having better luck or have any suggestions? it's strange because i've actually met sydney twice so it's not like i'm a stranger. thanks

Yes I got a reply . Wanted 1,000 for a hour session

Offline oltrucker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2022, 11:41:34 pm »

1,000 for a hour session? Daylight Robbery! Surprised? Absolutely NO. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. We can guess how much she makes on HBC, 5 digit numbers monthly but it's not enough for her.

Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.

Let me QUOTE my former post below.

She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can’t imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2022, 07:25:01 am »

1,000 for a hour session? Daylight Robbery! Surprised? Absolutely NO. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. We can guess how much she makes on HBC, 5 digit numbers monthly but it's not enough for her.

Let me QUOTE my former post below.

She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can’t imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

your just bitter. If I sell my house up for $5m and someone buys even thought it’s only worth $2m that’s called being smart. Why deal with the dregs for $500

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2022, 12:59:26 am »
no one is worth a 1000 an hr.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2022, 01:15:18 am »
This is not what I was told, I assume that is the double session price.
As for nobody being worth whatever, we all have our opinions which is all this sort of talk is in the end.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View