Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574358 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 01:13:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Aleesha Young  (Read 34427 times)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Aleesha Young
« on: March 24, 2022, 04:10:36 pm »
To quote the equally legendary Alex Lifeson: blah blah blah blah blah

Forum Saradas

Aleesha Young
« on: March 24, 2022, 04:10:36 pm »

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
Re: Aleesha Young
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 04:11:05 pm »
Holy Shit, please let this be real (the insta icon not linking her actual insta makes me think its not though)

https://sessiongirls.com/aleesha-young/

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 04:11:29 pm »
LOL YOU BEAT ME BY A MINUTE

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 04:53:28 pm »
Could be- there is a recent post that she was doing triples and or doubles with Sydney - so maybe she liked it and started to do on her own

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2022, 08:11:32 am »
To quote the equally legendary Alex Lifeson: blah blah blah blah blah

:wow: The dream come true of all sessions lovers
 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2022, 09:47:01 am »
It's impossible to not be wishful, but I will be shocked if this actually materializes into her meeting anyone for a session.

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2022, 06:01:45 pm »
The first two posters seemed none too excited. It seems insiders know there's more than meets the eye to this. As if it's a predictable or somehow a non event. I'm not the most "in the know" person here so I'm hopeful they could expand. Thank you in advance.
I was excited to see her posting and hope it's for real. Yes she has a daughter so her touring seems unlikely but if your willing to go to Utah and she'll see you it's something some of us would consider.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2022, 06:14:55 pm »
if no one could actually get a response to doubling with her and Sydney, or tripling with Nadia, I would not risk traveling to Utah for a session until she's known to be reliable. I don't know her well, but I think she had some life issues a while back, and of course coming back to the cam site, doing (or perhaps not doing) sessions for a week in California, then making her own profile speaks to needing some cash, life happens, nothing surprising about that.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2022, 08:17:29 pm »
The first two posters seemed none too excited.
My point was if one of the most loved fbbs of the past 15 years suddenly posts that she's available, writing a bunch of words about why it's an awesome development would be a waste of everyone's time.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2022, 10:28:35 pm »
I can attest that to posting is legitimate.   

Yo.

Offline oltrucker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2022, 10:34:15 pm »
She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can’t imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

Aleesha really knows how to milk dumb schmoes.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2022, 12:33:40 am »
The first two posters seemed none too excited. It seems insiders know there's more than meets the eye to this. As if it's a predictable or somehow a non event. I'm not the most "in the know" person here so I'm hopeful they could expand. Thank you in advance.
I was excited to see her posting and hope it's for real. Yes she has a daughter so her touring seems unlikely but if your willing to go to Utah and she'll see you it's something some of us would consider.

I mean, we literally posted within minutes of it going up on SG. If that's not excitement, then what is?

Its legit Bernie?

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2022, 01:33:33 am »
This is potentially very excited news but I will let others run at that door first and see if it's actually open or not. While I don't think the current sessioniate roster measures up to what it was ten years ago, the cupboard isn't bare therefore not desperate to run out and go on a potential goose chase.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2022, 02:00:03 am »
She must be broke she has a young daughter to look after her can’t imagine her travelling too much

Absolutely. Aleesha must need quick cash desperately. She has no respect to her fans, usually mocking with them, always rude and sarcastic even if you pay her top per minute rates on her live cam shows.

I remember some years ago she created a fundraiser for her facial paralysis treatment, begged donations from her fans then she spent all the money that she raised for a holiday in Cancun, Mexico. She was not ashamed to share all these holiday photos on social media and her facial paralysis magically disappered.

I didn't think she was that type.of person. Disappointing

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2022, 03:28:19 am »

Well two people have pulled out their "Jump to Conclusions" boards.  Just because a high end FBB starts doing sessions doesn't mean she is broke or needy.  Yes she is a single mom who is a top level FBB, and is choosing to start doing sessions later on, but that is HUGE jump to take it to her needing "quick cash desperately."  That is far from the vibe that I caught from her.  She genuinely finds the industry intriguing and is being mentored by one of the best in the business.

As far as the fundraiser and the paralysis treatment.  I remember that, it was years ago.  She had a bout with some very personal physical conditions.  Ok, she went to Mexico during that time.  Have you ever considered she had a prepaid trip plannned already?  Or maybe someone else fit the bill for the trip?  Or a million other things.  I have chatted with Aleesha for a long time and after finally meeting her the other day, she is a gem of a human being.  She is sound, she is sweet and she is just a good person.  And the way you worded that, questioning her palsy?  Really?  That's pretty messed up. 

Honestly this woman is a gem of a human being.  She has an amazing physique (mind blowing) and has a great attitude.  He longevity in the session game will probably depend on how we treat her.  Treat her well, she will stick, and it will be a great thing for the hobby.
Yo.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Aleesha Young

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View