Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575570 Posts in 73198 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 12:56:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 116180 times)

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2022, 03:55:42 pm »

I do believe she remembers guys who often email and don't book or who have cancelled.       

Oh yeah she does. She really can't stand time wasters.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2022, 03:55:42 pm »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2022, 02:59:41 am »
Hmmm….I’ve emailed her twice and texted her twice using the contact info on wb270 and I haven’t heard a word. It’s concerning because so many of you have commented on how good she is at communicating. We’ll be in the same town in three days and I’m starting to worry that I’m going to miss my chance to meet this goddess!  ???

Same here and I’ve seen her before. About 3 years ago i was ready to schedule with her and after a few texts she just left me hanging

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2022, 03:07:34 am »
I’ve been seeing her for probably close to 10 years and never had a problem with communication

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2022, 02:11:38 am »
Saw her 2 weeks ago for the first time.   She gets my vote.  Arms, shoulders, chest all in perfect condition.

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2022, 04:42:43 pm »
Hmmm….I’ve emailed her twice and texted her twice using the contact info on wb270 and I haven’t heard a word. It’s concerning because so many of you have commented on how good she is at communicating. We’ll be in the same town in three days and I’m starting to worry that I’m going to miss my chance to meet this goddess!  ???

Same here and I’ve seen her before. About 3 years ago i was ready to schedule with her and after a few texts she just left me hanging

I'm guessing the reason why she hasn't replied to texts/messages is because she is traveling. According to wb270 she a trip planned for today and tomorrow.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2022, 12:47:47 am »

I'm guessing the reason why she hasn't replied to texts/messages is because she is traveling. According to wb270 she a trip planned for today and tomorrow.

Ijack74 for the win. That is more or less exactly what Lora said when she finally texted me back. I was able to schedule some time and I'm glad I did. If I've ever had a better session, I can't remember it. That woman is a machine!

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2022, 07:07:32 pm »
Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2022, 01:12:20 am »
Lora is about as big as ever, especially her arms, which I feel are her best part.   

If you email or text her for a session, be clear about the date/time and what you want.   

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2022, 06:31:04 pm »
Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

She's shorter than i had imagined her, but she's huge and hard as steel everywhere - and she's so sensual it caught me off guard. She's not one of those time wasters that starts off with 15 minutes of chatting. She dives right in and she's amazing. She was pretty cut too, which I love. Easily one of the top 3 sessions I've ever had: she might even be the best but I'd have to think about that for a minute. I hope I get to see her again - and soon!

We didn't test strength. That's not what I'm into. But yes, it was obvious that she was stronger even though I'm a lot bigger than she is.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2022, 04:42:56 am »
Lora is about as big as ever, especially her arms, which I feel are her best part.   

If you email or text her for a session, be clear about the date/time and what you want.

I doubt she’s as big as ever. Her biggest was like 190ish

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2022, 07:25:49 am »

As big as ever doesn't mean that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2022, 10:03:39 am »

She's shorter than i had imagined her, but she's huge and hard as steel everywhere - and she's so sensual it caught me off guard. She's not one of those time wasters that starts off with 15 minutes of chatting. She dives right in and she's amazing. She was pretty cut too, which I love. Easily one of the top 3 sessions I've ever had: she might even be the best but I'd have to think about that for a minute. I hope I get to see her again - and soon!

We didn't test strength. That's not what I'm into. But yes, it was obvious that she was stronger even though I'm a lot bigger than she is.

My experience with her (while perfectly fine) and backed up by others is that she *can* be a real talker.  Whatever you do, don't let on that you're plugged in to the bodybuilding scene or interested in it in any way or you're likely going to go down a rabbit hole of old show stories that'll have you checking your watch pretty quickly.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2022, 08:16:11 pm »

As big as ever pretty much means as big as she has ever been.  That’s what it means

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2022, 09:47:49 pm »

My experience with her (while perfectly fine) and backed up by others is that she *can* be a real talker.  Whatever you do, don't let on that you're plugged in to the bodybuilding scene or interested in it in any way or you're likely going to go down a rabbit hole of old show stories that'll have you checking your watch pretty quickly.

Agreed. I sessioned with her earlier this year and she was awesome. Strong, sensual - the whole package. At the end of the session I made the mistake of mentioning she was one of the bodybuilders that got me into female muscle and when she asked who else and I gave her a few names -wow. She went off on them which then transitioned into her complaining about the state of female bodybuilding today. I was glad she didn't ask me when she had me in scissors.
Other than that the only thing that surprised me was we were doing a nude sensual session and before I knew she was grinding her crotch on my junk before I could even ask if I could put a condom on.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2022, 04:39:54 pm »

As big as ever pretty much means as big as she has ever been.  That’s what it means

Umm...yeah...what he said
Yo.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View