gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify granabolic
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

gfx gfx
gfx
524965 Posts in 65186 Topics by 24734 Members - Latest Member: Drnzvrc August 18, 2022, 04:01:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  DeboraThebig
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: DeboraThebig  (Read 3003 times)

Offline Ivanturina995

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
DeboraThebig
« on: December 18, 2021, 08:50:33 pm »
DeboraTheBig The Queen👑 of Lift and carry! 180 cm (6ft) 90kg (200lbs)
Biceps 40cm ( 16 inch), Forearms 33cm (12.5 inch), Thighs 65cm ( 26 inch), Calves 45cm (17.5 inch)

onlyfans.com/debora_big_25

Found this woman on IG( @deborathebig). After a while I finally found great videos with a big muscular woman. And the good thing is she only charges subscription. Go check her out, i found her accidentally and thank God i did. She has diverse videos, at least I found different videos, not just one genre. Lift and carry. smother, crushing stuff, comparison, arm wrestling, strength tests. That is a few I saw. Also she is super nice to people and answers messages on only fans.
Dont know the real name

Offline Ivanturina995

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: DeboraThebig
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 09:59:52 pm »
I dont know exactly, most of my monthly subscription on onlyfans expired without me using it, didnt have time. In a few days that i had a chance to look at her onlyfans i saw all kind of videos, lift and carry, arm wrestling, crushing etc. You might be right because i chatted with her a little and she told me she is looking for a smaller guy.

Offline Ivanturina995

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 10:01:41 pm »
I just wanted to share this here, a lot of time has passed since i found a woman her size, with solid videos.

Offline Ivanturina995

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2021, 10:07:49 pm »

Offline Ivanturina995

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2021, 10:51:16 am »

Offline skinnyguy46

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2022, 12:01:45 am »
I also discovered Her in IG, later I subscribed to her  OF.  She is a real amazon, one of the tallest FBB's  and inmensely strong and I can feel she really enjoys lifting and carrying all kinds of people but more often big guys , it seems that She likes to show how strong she is.
She is very creative and does many different lifts. I also love the crushing videos: pans, apple with just one hand... Today She posted a video doing a sitting bearhug to a much smaller guy, it seems She could crush all his ribs if She wanted, I loved it!!
It is a shame She doesn't have wrestling videos, I hope one day She makes some, She would be amazing!

Offline skinnyguy46

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2022, 11:25:39 pm »

Offline skinnyguy46

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2022, 12:00:32 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  DeboraThebig

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View