Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575034 Posts in 73055 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 10:57:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who do you wish was doing sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who do you wish was doing sessions?  (Read 117462 times)

Offline panagiotis88

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Who do you wish was doing sessions?
« Reply #135 on: June 20, 2022, 01:46:50 pm »
Branka Njegovec , she is so shredded and virilized.  I wish she did sessions but I don’t think she ever will,

She once did back in 2014/2015 and I was lucky to see her once. She stopped shortly afterwards due to some crazy stalker. Say thanks to that guy.

e_honda, Can you elaborate at all on the session? Do you still maintain contact with her?

I suppose I can PM you. But there were others on this board who saw her during the time she was active. She was listed on SG and I'm sure there was a thread on her.

I contacted her after the stalking thing happened and heard back from her one time, but that was it. That was 5-6 years ago. Haven't heard from her since.

e honda, Can you please PM me i can' t write to you. I am new on the site, sorry i have do some mistakes.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #136 on: June 20, 2022, 03:54:28 pm »
Tami F. :woohoo:  Met her only once in Chicago and as she had been a basketball player we spent time talking about that for a while.  My daughter  was playing AAU at 12 and we traveled quite a bit and I remember Tami saying she was envious because there really wasn't that kind of opportunity for her.  Tried to follow up with Tami, but never heard back so I'm guessing she moved on shortly thereafter.   

Offline versmuscle12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2022, 11:30:53 pm »
Guo Hui. She was on Insta**** for a little while but appears to have dropped off that platform. I believe she is from/in China and has some of the most impressive thighs and overall thickness that you’ll ever see. I think she is around 5’8” so also fairly tall. If anyone knows if she has any other social media presence I’d appreciate any link.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2022, 12:07:24 am »
Guo Hui. She was on Inst@gram for a little while but appears to have dropped off that platform. I believe she is from/in China and has some of the most impressive thighs and overall thickness that you’ll ever see. I think she is around 5’8” so also fairly tall. If anyone knows if she has any other social media presence I’d appreciate any link.

doubanjiang312 is her douiyin account I believe

Offline versmuscle12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2022, 01:01:04 am »
Guo Hui. She was on Inst@gram for a little while but appears to have dropped off that platform. I believe she is from/in China and has some of the most impressive thighs and overall thickness that you’ll ever see. I think she is around 5’8” so also fairly tall. If anyone knows if she has any other social media presence I’d appreciate any link.

doubanjiang312 is her douiyin account I believe

Not familiar with this platform but I’ll check it out. Thanks!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2022, 01:05:12 am »
Han Wul Park!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2022, 08:11:29 pm »
Iron Baby is listed back on wb270. Surprised to not only see it but also under original sessioniate name and not the other one she went by the last time she came back for a short while.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2022, 08:31:31 pm »
 Jo Kelly seems like she'd bring a lot besides muscle to the table.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2022, 11:16:55 pm »
Scarlett . . . aka "TheRedMissFit" on IG.  Whoa!!   :o

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2022, 06:18:35 pm »

I am trying to find something wrong with that woman and so far I  cannot. She has weight sets in like her living room. It's like a dream come true!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2022, 07:18:56 pm »

I am trying to find something wrong with that woman and so far I  cannot. She has weight sets in like her living room. It's like a dream come true!

A great point I hadn't even considered!  LOL!!  She looks familiar . . . is there any possibility she's the ex of HBscam owner, Joe Bayer??  I met his wife once years ago, and she was stunning, but it WAS so long ago I can't remember.  The former Mrs. Bayer had an advanced degree in coronary artery occlusion; sadly, I never had an opportunity to conduct a bench test with her.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2022, 10:26:39 pm »
oh yeah, she's really great. She's on HBC as SCARLETT_THE_REDMISSFIT and has great videos for purchase. It's been over a month since she cammed though. 

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2022, 03:20:16 pm »
is there any possibility she's the ex of HBcam owner, Joe Bayer??  I met his wife once years ago, and she was stunning, but it WAS so long ago I can't remember.  The former Mrs. Bayer had an advanced degree in coronary artery occlusion; sadly, I never had an opportunity to conduct a bench test with her.
That's Mike Eckstut.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2022, 06:01:55 pm »

A great point I hadn't even considered!  LOL!!  She looks familiar . . . is there any possibility she's the ex of HBscam owner, Joe Bayer??  I met his wife once years ago, and she was stunning, but it WAS so long ago I can't remember.  The former Mrs. Bayer had an advanced degree in coronary artery occlusion; sadly, I never had an opportunity to conduct a bench test with her.

Joe would hate the fact you called him HBC owner.. he is not.  the owner is Mike Eckstut.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2022, 07:58:59 pm »
  Sydney Thunder would never confuse them.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who do you wish was doing sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View