Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578309 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 03:06:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who do you wish was doing sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who do you wish was doing sessions?  (Read 119319 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Who do you wish was doing sessions?
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2022, 07:41:58 pm »
Sorry not sure I understand. I won’t be reaching out to anyone directly unless they have a specific page on a legitimate website advertising sessions…sorry if I’m unclear on your comment. Thanks!

You clearly did understand but it was not directed solely at you.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2022, 07:34:34 pm »
Sorry not sure I understand. I won’t be reaching out to anyone directly unless they have a specific page on a legitimate website advertising sessions…sorry if I’m unclear on your comment. Thanks!

You clearly did understand but it was not directed solely at you.

UTR Ya_weh.   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline joe.hatrick

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2022, 11:30:49 pm »
For me it would be Eunice Oh, Kristen Nun, Layla Pollock and Lola Montez.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2022, 03:16:29 pm »
Kass G. Every facet of her needs to be worshipped. Also, Kaitlyn Winkler. I swear she’ll become a star. And ViVi Winkler (any relation btw…does anyone know…?) An De Jeong - obsessed with her abs and biceps. Denise Masano of course one of the obvious OGs. Rachel Killam - true crush on her! Amanda Machado - know she does cam stuff but if she could just let me massage her I would melt into happiness. FierceFitSteph - I want to see her rip through a shirt while I’m holding her biceps! And finally Eunice Oh. Btw - if any of these fab ladies ARE doing seasons and are doing sessions and I’m living in a hole and don’t know, please let me know!

at least 3 ladies mentioned do or did sessions

This just prompts women being harassesd by amateur UTR hunters

Polite Societ: ok... and you define yourself as a professional UTR hunter...  :D

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2022, 03:40:27 pm »
Kass G. Every facet of her needs to be worshipped. Also, Kaitlyn Winkler. I swear she’ll become a star. And ViVi Winkler (any relation btw…does anyone know…?) An De Jeong - obsessed with her abs and biceps. Denise Masano of course one of the obvious OGs. Rachel Killam - true crush on her! Amanda Machado - know she does cam stuff but if she could just let me massage her I would melt into happiness. FierceFitSteph - I want to see her rip through a shirt while I’m holding her biceps! And finally Eunice Oh. Btw - if any of these fab ladies ARE doing seasons and are doing sessions and I’m living in a hole and don’t know, please let me know!

Polite Societ: ok... and you define yourself as a professional UTR hunter...  :D

Uncovered more than most, so damn right.  When I approached someone, I saw them and found them others.  Nothing's touched the UTR Agency since it ended
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2022, 09:24:24 pm »

Uncovered more than most, so damn right.  When I approached someone, I saw them and found them others.  Nothing's touched the UTR Agency since it ended

Which is why Schmoe Nation is adorned with black arm bands.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline luvhuge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2022, 05:11:16 pm »
Yaxeni Oriquen, IMHO the most beautiful FBB ever

Offline realun

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2022, 12:40:43 am »
Liz Cambage
Thea Bennington
Michelle Wie
Th-resa Bostick
Calista
Camille Green
Tami Frazier

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2022, 04:26:55 am »
Camille Green
Has she left? If so that's a shame.

Offline SnakeMcSnake

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2022, 07:14:12 pm »
Julia Föry, Paige Sandgren, Michaela Aycock. Ahhhhh to all three

Offline SnakeMcSnake

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2022, 07:21:05 pm »
I also wonder what the progression of these girls that lead to sessions. Seems like there are those who’d never do them, those who you’d expect they’d do it and those who don’t but progress into them. Probably a combination of money, continual asks and their getting more comfortable in their own skin?

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2022, 07:36:04 pm »
It's always about money, even if they end up enjoying it. Sometimes they're an athlete but have always been poor and one session is more than they'd make a week in their regular job. Sometimes it's just realizing the education system (in the US at least) is a scam and not everyone makes it through to a real job anymore, and the only guarantee is your debt, so they look for alternative options, etc. Sometimes they have a normal job and they do this on the side or on the weekends to double their income. Of course some end up getting freaked out and leave the scene, some start slowly and end up quitting their other jobs, etc. There's also the element of independence vs. controlling boyfriends and so on.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2022, 01:43:51 am »
I think those FBB who session are some or all of: 
not in a serious relationahip, not is a relationship/sponsor/job that has $$,
retired or nearly retired from competing, so sessions won't hurt their status.   

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: June 20, 2022, 01:46:29 am »
Liz Cambage
Thea Bennington
Michelle Wie
Th-resa Bostick
Calista
Camille Green
Tami Frazier

Michelle Wie:   Do you like tall golfers?   

I sessioned with Tami Frazier back around 1998.  I don't think she did it long, unless it was UTR.   
The web doesn't have much on her.   

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #134 on: June 20, 2022, 12:16:56 pm »
Michelle Wie:   Do you like tall golfers?   

I sessioned with Tami Frazier back around 1998.  I don't think she did it long, unless it was UTR.   
The web doesn't have much on her.
If you are in North America and just flipping through the normal sports channels on any given weekend, she and Lexi are pretty much the only tall athletes who seem to go out of their way to present as feminine that you have regular access to. Odd but true.

Met her twice, she did have a wb270 page and a lot of folks I knew in the scene in the mid-90s seemed to know who she was. Things were just different back then, for example I never sent her an email, when ladies started promoting based on their net presence it was a huge change. Tami was great though, was a bummer when I couldn't make a 3rd session happen.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who do you wish was doing sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View