Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575452 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 08:02:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  (Hyper) Trophy wife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: (Hyper) Trophy wife  (Read 41763 times)

Offline frumpygoat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: (Hyper) Trophy wife
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2022, 07:15:27 pm »
This is one of the best stories ever! I love the illustrations! So talented!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2022, 07:15:27 pm »

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2022, 09:15:18 am »
Great work!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2022, 07:13:33 pm »
Such a fun story!  Thanks!

Offline biglegfan3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2022, 12:38:18 am »
Wow. This story is really something. Great dialogie! I'm really enjoying each chapter more than the previous one. Most likely it is because with each chapter she grows bigger and bigger.

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2022, 07:36:20 pm »
Quite some time had passed after the day at the beach, and I thought about it absolutely every single day. Hell, I still think about it all the time.
Anyway, about a month or so after that day, Rach went overseas to visit some family, and I didn't really get to see her much during that time. I mean, we were very close by then, but it was still a relatively new relationship and we wanted to take things (relatively) slowly (I say relatively, because when you consider what we've already done together, some might not call that slow).

During that trip, we texted a ton, and called each other a couple times a week, but didn't talk much of that day at the beach. And every time I thought about it, it seemed that Rach didn't really want to talk about it, as if she were nervous (though not quite embarrassed) by the event. I tried to respect that boundary though, because... well I respected her!

Anyway, I'll keep this update short and sweet for now.
After Rach came back from the trip we met up for my birthday. We were so excited to see each other again, and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't thinking about potential... presents that I might get.

We had planned to have dinner together and hang out for a bit after... just us really, because we wanted to catch up and spend as much time alone as we could.
Dinner was good, we had some nice food, went to a nice restaurant; nothing too special for a couple that hadn't seen each other for a couple of months.

When we came back to my place, we both started to settle down to just hang out.
Oh, and I should mention that up until now Rach looked "normal"; sexy as hell and still looking very fit, but I think she didn't want to attract too much attention while we were out in public. I mean, she still gets nervous with her... talent...

"I'm just going to stop by the bathroom super quick, okay?" Rach brought up, "Why don't you go get us something to drink and I'll be there in a minute" She added.
I nodded in agreement and went to get changed into some comfy sweatpants, got us some champagne, and went to the couch to relax.
After about half an hour I was wondering where Rach was, so I called out "Hey babe, are you feeling alright?"

Just then I heard her open the door, and respond "Yeah I'm fine! Just getting a bit more comfy"

At that point, she walked into the living room and my heart almost exploded, as she leaned over to me and added very seductively:
"I just wanted to make sure I was dressed in something really comfy for your birthday.. so I did a quick little workout and changed into these muscles for you..."

As she leaned over, her quads bulged out of her legs in a quivering, huge muscular explosion, and while her solid, ripped arms grabbed my attention, I couldn't help but also stare directly into her fantastic tits as she squeezed them tight between her biceps.

I instantly had a massive tent growing in my pants, and all I could mutter was a confused, stiff groan while the precum quickly made a small wet spot on my pants.

"You know..." she added "We haven't had any special time together really... and I was really surprised that you didn't ask for photos during my trip"

Oh man did I wish I asked for those photos!!
"I didn't want to be pushy!" I responded

"Well, I'll have to send you some photos later then, because I took a few while I was overseas" Rach continued,
"Because I know what you like..." She added, as she lifted her loose (well, loose around her tight waist, but tight around her bust as she flexed her pecs)

"And I think you deserve to be happy on your birthday, and to get what you want..."

I'm not going to spoil too much of that night just yet, but Rach then went to my weights that I usually keep around my living room, and grabbed some resistance bands, the single barbell that I had, and the adjustable dumbell weights, and she absolutely just maxed out the weight that the barbell could handle, and made sure to stuff as much weight as she could on the dumbells as well.

That night was really starting to pick up as Rach started to pump up her body again, putting on a show for me and barely even struggling.

I couldn't help but watch her entire body in segments... first her amazing pumping quads, then her stunning growing bicep mountains, and that chest... I swear it was about to burst out of that top.

Fuck... me...

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2022, 09:08:31 pm »
"You know..." Rach started talking
"While I was visiting family, I actually learned a few things, about working out... about how my body works... and I think you'll enjoy it"

"Oh yeah?" I responded "What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, I mean things like how to get a good pump, and how to get it quickly..." She added, with a cheerful grin on her face, as she flexed her now-gigantic bicep, letting her prominent veins grow and pulsate as they brought so much power to her amazing arms.

"That and... uhh..." She added, with a pause

"Uhh what?" I asked, wondering why she suddenly got... nervous? Maybe a bit confused?

"Uhh that and how, well... the more muscle that I pack onto my body..." She added, very sensually, with a soft voice
"Then the more my boobs stick out, and they look even bigger too!"

And just then, she leaned over a bit, clearly flexing her pecs but only a little bit, and straightening out her arms again to show off her growing, molten hot body.
It was truly a sexy show that she was putting on, showing her massive and striated tricep, while a thick, pulsating vein throbbed along her rock-hard bicep, and all at the same time, her breasts were just threatening her top.

I couldn't wait to see what she had planned next...

"You know what else?" She added
"I tried out a few things overseas that I think helped me feel more comfortable in my body, and I'd like to maybe show you some party tricks" She continued, winking at me while her breasts swung close to my face, and her abs rubbed my erect cock so that I could feel every deep groove as she moved back a few steps...

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2022, 05:13:11 am »
F$ck me that was hawt.  K++++

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2022, 07:14:13 am »
Wow this is getting better and better. Love the artwork! K++

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2022, 08:21:57 pm »
As Rach stepped back, she lifted her arms to her hips. As she did so, I sat silently, wondering just how much power one needed to even move such massive, heavy limbs... the thought of her power entranced me into a gaze.

"You know, I thought these clothes would be pretty comfy, but I guess they just can't keep up!" She started with a cute wink, as she flexed her mountainous pecs, revealing a canyon between them...

"Maybe I can loosen it up a bit..." She mused

She flexed her pecs, causing small tears to start forming in her tanktop.
All I could do was sit and watch, as more and more precum came flowing out of my cock.

"What do you think sweetie" Rach started again, prodding coyly
"Do you like my jacked girl arms? Or my sexy feminine tits?" She stood straighter, and glared at me with a lustful, hungry expression as she bit her lower lip, before continuing,
"Or maybe... you like my deep, thick, and EROTIC pecs?"

Her top burst open without an iota of effort as she flexed a most-muscular pose. I almost passed out as my cock erupted in such a forceful flow of cum that I was in a state of pure ecstacy.

"Oh we're just getting started my love..." Rach said, as the remnants of her tank top fell to the floor, while she continued to flex her monstrously sexy pecs, and squeeze her luscious breasts between her enormous biceps.

Offline Damaclaus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2022, 07:57:38 am »
Wow!!! please, continium the great history!!!
 :letsparty:

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2022, 05:46:40 am »
Oh... The last picture is gone.. That's sad

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2022, 02:24:29 pm »
She flexed her pecs, causing small tears to start forming in her tanktop (NSFW)

Her top burst open without an iota of effort as she flexed a most-muscular pose (NSFW)

as the remnants of her tank top fell to the floor, while she continued to flex her monstrously sexy pecs, and squeeze her luscious breasts between her enormous biceps. (NSFW)

As the tattered remains of her top fell to the floor, Rach kneeled down by my knees, and grabbed my cock gently with her feminine hands. It was wild, seeing her soft, beautiful hands grab my cock, while at the same time watching her body and taking in every detail that I could.
Her absolutely massive arms appeared to almost explode as she bent them at the elbow. Her thick and pumped pecs forming absolute canyons with the ridges and striations, and her hard-as-granite, pumpkin-like boulders that she had for delts... and all of this, with absolute behemoth bicep peaks with a deliciously thick vein running down the middle, just squeezing her soft, feminine, and sexy as all fuck tits between them.......

She had an undeniably coy, but simultaneously excited and proud smirk on her face, and she looked at my while she said quietly,
"That was a good warm-up, but I think all of this just isn't quite..."
and she leaned closer to my ear, and whispered in a seductive voice very softly,
"big enough"

As her hand reached my pulsating member (NSFW), and I could feel the warmth of her skin on mine, I couldn't help but just get absolutely enthralled by her arms, which could easily be 20" thick, and she wasn't even really flexing them - just bending them casually. The vein on her bicep looking like it was almost stretched to the limit under the soft skin that covered her insanely strong and hard muscles.

"Let's maybe... keep going?" She added, a little shyly.

All I could muster was a winded "F- fuck, yes PLEASE"

"Ok!" She squeaked, almost as if she wasn't expecting me to want to continue!
She hopped back a bit, and as I laid on my back, she started planking above me, and said, "Let's go then", as if I challenged her somehow.

And then she started performing pushups, and taking my entire cock deep into her throat with each rep (NSFW).

My brain kept  skipping and jumping. I couldn't seem to figure out what to focus on in this extremely erotic display...
Her warm, soft, and wet mouth sucking my engorged, throbbing penis with each rep of her massive hulking girl-muscle body?
Her pumped, and somehow growing, massive, muscular, shredded, fucking jacked arms??
Her soft, luscious breasts, held up by thick, cavernous pecs, and being pressed against my legs each time she took me in her mouth????

Or the part where she seemed to only be getting started on all of this??!!??

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2022, 05:43:47 pm »
Great additions, you can take this anywhere you want and we will follow!! Karma to you, K++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2022, 12:07:49 am »
Glad to see more, can't wait to see how things go on.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2022, 01:19:51 am »
What a fun story and animation trove.  Thanks for sharing

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  (Hyper) Trophy wife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View