Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572784 Posts in 72117 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:43:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Strong Wife (Story edit, rewrite, and addition)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Strong Wife (Story edit, rewrite, and addition)  (Read 58603 times)

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
Re: A Strong Wife (Story edit, rewrite, and addition)
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2022, 02:21:13 pm »

“you will never lift a weight another day in your life. I will let you get your stamina up by running and biking, but I am the muscle in this family. Got it?”

I nodded.

I actually loved that line. It solidified the change in dynamics that were taking place. And I think it was an understood acknowledgement that he would never be able to hit her again.

Forum Saradas

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2022, 03:22:26 pm »

“you will never lift a weight another day in your life. I will let you get your stamina up by running and biking, but I am the muscle in this family. Got it?”

I nodded.

I actually loved that line. It solidified the change in dynamics that were taking place. And I think it was an understood acknowledgement that he would never be able to hit her again.

The only problem with this is that she is actually becoming what she feared. She's becoming the monster she hoped to vanquish. In a way its poetic like the old saying "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
― Friedrich Nietzsche "

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2022, 02:23:38 am »
Seems to be mixed reviews on my rewrite - I do want to remind people this isn't completely my story though -- but I do appreciate it. Havok, sorry you don't like the direction it's going -- I disagree with your point tho
-----
Carol had me stall Ellen while she leapt upstairs and threw on some clothes. I chatted with Caro doing my best to turn away from her so she wouldn’t see my raging hard-on.  Who had I become? Was I now turned by being the beta in our relationship and having a much stronger wife? My face curled into a grimace with recognition. Anger shot through me finally cooling my sexual desire like a cold shower.

Shortly after Carol arrived wearing my white tank wifebeater and a pair of cut off jeans. The tank material was stretched so tight that I could see specific details of her pectorals and abs right through it. She wore it like second skin and I was flabbergasted by her sheer size and condition. The clothes – my clothes made her magnificence even more apparent.

A defined wall of muscles reminiscent of a perfectly aligned cobblestone path while her hulking thighs were equal parts beauty and sheer power. The muscles jumped to attention flexing and bulging with each step. Deep striations, inches thick, built virtual valleys of definition amongst the pillars of hard muscle.

“Hey Ellen,” sorry for the wait, Carol apologized.

Ellen turned and I watched as her jaw dropped and remained open in amazement. Finally, she gathered her wits and said, “I see what you mean Carol. We need to upgrade your wardrobe and size up too.

Carol laughed, “Yeah, but this isn’t mine. This is Mike’s, but you’re right I need to size up.” I winced. How embarrassing. I’d have to tell her not to talk like that in front of others.

Ellen seemed to brush off my slight and instead went overboard on complimenting Carol on what a great husband she had.  Ellen lamented, “I can’t get Jim to do anything around the house, not even clean up his own mess, never mind helping me.

Carol winked at me and told Ellen, “Yeah, he’s a sweetheart. It’s really isn’t that hard to get me to help.” She flexed her bicep at her side casually. Her biceps exploded into twin peaked circular centers of power, veins dancing atop the shaking muscles. Glistening beads sweat, fresh from her workout slid down the mighty ripples in her arms. “Isn't that right Mike?" she asked.

"No, not hard at all", I replied and went back to doing the dishes.

They walked together toward the door "Carol, you've got to tell me how you get him to help."
“Oh, I will.” She called back to me right before the door closed, “and when you’re done with dishes Mike, please help the kids with their homework. At least she said please I grumbled quietly. She stopped, “Did you say something, Mike?”

“No, honey, I will.” She nodded and they walked away toward the side door leading to the garage, their conversation gew feint until I heard Ellen exclaim, "Nooooo, you've got to be kidding me. Oh, Carol, you've got to teach me."

Okay, I was paranoid. Of course, they were talking about her beating me up or at least being stronger than me. Weren't they?  I'm sure I was going to be the subject of conversation in that car.  What was Carol going to tell her?  That she had kicked my ass, stuck her foot in my mouth, almost crushed my skull while she sat there getting ready to watch TV, and then smothered me to sleep?  I had to start working out! The sexual haze I’d experienced watching her amazing body had vanished. I needed to suppress the notion that I appreciated her overwhelming power. My manhood was at stake. Angrily, I threw the final dish in the dishwasher and headed down the stairs. Who is she not to tell me to lift weights?

Offline Joost

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2022, 07:48:02 am »
Great story. A few things borrowed from other story's, butt is don't care. you made it perfect. Maybe Carol is gone to help Ellen ?  to explane a couple things to her husband. Maybe after a small beating/ lesson a little help with other things...
Keep uyp the good work.

Offline bluerondo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2022, 07:24:55 pm »
Keep up the good work. Glad to see further development of this story and Carol & Mike's relationship.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2022, 05:14:59 am »
Hey Joost et al thanks for the props. Let me be clear that this is not my story. I'm just cleaning up the grammar, adding a little polish, and description.  I may change direction if I have issues with parts of the stories, but for the most part I'm continuing FMlmsclvr's story
-----
For the next two weeks, I felt like I was walking on eggshells around the house always careful not to do anything to upset Carol or worse, make her mad. I avoided her company as much as I could, but responded promptly to her requests.  Nevertheless, I worked out religiously at the club during the day and had even hired my own personal trainer.  During our first workout I almost laughed when he asked me “What are your goals?”  I almost blurted out that I wanted to be as big and strong as my wife and that maybe one day I could kick her ass if I needed to or at least successfully defend myself.

Instead, I managed, “to get stronger… a lot stronger, and maybe get a set of six pack abs,” so if Carol ever hit me again, I wouldn't drop to my knees in agony. Things were going well at the club and I was pleased to find that I could adequately mix the workouts into my office routine without falling behind in my work.  When I finally got into a decent regimen with good guidance on form and technique, but was disappointed when my trainer recommended that I start out with 10 pounds on the dumbbells and start working my way up from there. It was going to take awhile, I thought with disappointment. What was I going to do in the meantime if Carol got angry?

Two weeks in I added a self defense class after work telling Carol that work was ramping up. I was sore from my new routine, but I felt satisfied. Slowly, I felt, my manhood was being restored.

On the Saturday evening that marked the one month anniversary of that horrific day, I was lying in bed reading when I heard Carol coming upstairs. I quickly put my book down, turned out my lamplight and turned away from facing the door so she wouldn't see my face when she came in.  I heard Carol go through her routine of brushing her teeth and gargling, getting undressed, etc. and then I felt her get into the bed next to me.  She asked if I was still awake, but I didn't respond. 

After a few seconds, she wrapped her arms around my waist and whispered in my ear. "Mike. Mike, honey Wake up".

I acted as if she had awoken me and then I heard her say. "Mike, talk to me. It has been crazy around here the last few weeks. We hardly talk, we made love with each other in so long and well, I feel like something is bothering you."

"Nothing is bothering me Carol. I just have to make sure I don't anger my wife for fear that she will beat me up".  The words fell from my lips before I could think, but now the cat was out of the bag.

"I'm sorry Mike. I was just so angry and hurt. I acted in anger, and you kind of brought it on yourself,” she said trailing off guiltily.

Look, I’m sorry, “I said.  I really meant it. “But, you didn't have to do what you did that night to me." I couldn’t say the words out loud. Beat me up.

"You're right, I'm sorry and if I had it to do all over, I wouldn't have been so rough on you."

"But that is the point Carol.you know you can hurt me. What makes me think you wouldn't resort to that kind of persuasion again if it suited you?" God, I sound like a wimp… begging his wife not to beat him up in the future.

"Uhhhh.Because I'd be afraid I'd break you?” She laughed hesitantly. “No, I'm only kidding.really Mike, I am sorry."

I just shook my head and remained silent.  Finally, Carol pulled me closer to her and I could feel her pressing her ample bosom into my back. Lord, she’s still big, even with all of those pec muscles whittling them away,

"Mike, I love you and I've built this temple for you. I've worked hard to lose the weight and to get my body in shape so you would be proud to be seen with me.  You are my world Mike, my lover, my friend, the father of my children and the only man I have ever been with. Please forgive me…or else…" She smiled

"Or else what?  You'll beat me to a pulp," I whined, hating the sound of my voice.

"No, forget it,” she sniffled between words, “never mind." Tears streamed down her face.

She had to know that I always caved when she cried, but it seemed sincere. Carol turned away from me onto her side curling herself into a ball with the blanket over her head
and her sobbing became more pronounced. Boy, she was really laying it on, but it served its purpose.  I turned toward her and held her close and as we lay in a spooned, she pulled my hand up to her breast and tucked herself closer in to me. The swell of her naked bosom was too much, too true, too perfect. Soft full breasts atop a mountain range of pure, unadulterated muscle. My fingers, as if their of their own volition began massaging her perfect globes of femininity. Her pecs tensed, adding several inches of depth to the cleavage and her sobbing quieted. "Mike,” she reiterated, “I'm really sorry."

"Okay, I forgive you. You know what a sucker I am for your perfect chest."

Carol jumped out of bed and turned on the overhead light and stood before me in a new lacy nightgown (I think she called it a Teddy) that came only a third of the way down her thighs. She gave me a profile view, sticking out her chest as proud as she could, knowing that since our high school days I had always enjoyed this sight.  She then leaned over, placing her arms onto the bed and pressing her breasts together with the upper part of her arms.  This provided me a great view of her ravine like cleavage that ran the length of her mountainous breasts as well as the definition in her muscular arms.  Then she removed her nightgown completely and stood before me in all her feminine beauty.  My eyes hungrily took in the body that had been sculpted to perfection.and that had only a few weeks earlier been turned into a pain machine on me.

"Is there anything else you want," she cooed, grinning at me "before we begin the main event?"

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2022, 04:30:05 pm »
This story is absolutely fantastic, one of the all-time best of the genre. The two authors (original and revised) both deserve tremendous credit for creativity and style. I feel my own fantasies coming to life as I read. I am grateful for the tremendous contribution to our special literature. Thank you!!

Please keep writing or I will hold my breath until I turn blue!!!🥰🥰🥰

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2022, 06:30:22 am »
Amazing, as always!  :rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline blindboy89

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2022, 01:30:56 am »
The original, and this rewrite are AMAZING!

Any recommendations for similar stories (wife/gf/friend/acquaintance gets buff and shows off muscles/strength in sexy ways)?

Offline Joost

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2022, 09:00:43 am »
Keep up the good work. and i know you follow the line off the old storie. And damm its good... and a lot off potential.. i mean Carol can do things 'normal' wifes can't.  I mean do things others wifes not even think a bout. And the stories stops to soon... ( can't get enough) i got a bad English but read i well. Dutch is my way off talking... and i got a creative mind ( from D&D, Shadowrun and other role play games). Maybe in the end there is a way to make is more your own...keep up the good work. I'll provide you with idea's iff you like...

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2022, 08:38:27 pm »
I've been swamped lately and haven't worked on any of my writing.  Here is an addition I wrote this morning

----

"Well yeah. how's about… let me see." Scanning her chiseled, statuesque frame with her eye-popping muscularity and round, firm chest I didn’t know where to start.

"Oh I know what you want to see" Carol said, as she brough up her arms and like a ticking clock slowly curled her arms inward in a massive frontal bicep flex. Her forearms were so massive that her movements had become constrained when muscle meat slapped against each other.

"Oh my goodness Carol.” Twin peaks of unbelievable size and density welled up, their midsections taut as a bag of rocks, forming an immense sea of densely knit muscle fibers. “They're huge.they're much bigger than I remember," I breathed in awe.

I moved to the end of the bed and rose up on my knees. Carol knelt down close to my side so I could witness her glory.  Bending over a little and flexed her right arm slowly and with more effort.  I drummed my fingers over the massive bulge that had taken over her entire upper arm and followed the lines down to the almost equally large hump that formed her triceps. She continued straining to hold the pump and more and more veins swelled up beneath my needy fingers. Finally, I brought my lips to her arms and worshiped the sight of mount Carol, kissing her biceps, while my hands moved onto her heavy full breasts.

"Papa Bear really likes Mama Bear's muscles, doesn't he? He really likes how big and hard they have become.”

"Oh yes. Papa Bear loves Mama Bear's many muscles and Mama Bear's chest ain't so bad either."  We both laughed as now I had joined in on the
adaptation of the child's bedtime story.  "How big are they Carol?" I
asked.

"Still 44s baby. Just like you like them. I may have lost an inch or two but my pecs and back have more than made up for it."

"No, I mean these,” I said, my hand fixating once again onto her biceps.

"I don't know, let's measure them."  She went to the closet and bent down to get the sewing kit that contained a cloth tape. Massive striations in her leg biceps swelled up momentarily sending me into a haze of awe before I snapped out of it.

“I’ll find it honey. I think I moved it the other day.”

“Sure, I’ll pump my tris to try and get some extra size in the meantime. Carol dropped to the ground to do some push-ups.  I hurried into the other room as she started in on pushups like a hydraulic engine. When I returned minutes later it looked like her pace had hardly slowed. Impatiently I waited, watching as her triceps flared and contracted with each push-up, and muscular back, cut with impossibly deep grooves and bulges worked. Finally, I couldn't resist temptation anymore. With a little chortle I gently climbed aboard.  With my hands wrapped around her chest and holding her giant breasts and my legs completely on top of her, I was amazed thatshe barely broke stride in knocking out endless additional more push-ups. 

“Thanks for the extra weight,” she breathed through gritted teeth. “My breasts are so big I feel like I’m cheating when I do these.”  I became more and more turned on by her ability to so easily lift theweight of my body. My hard cock thrust against her hamstrings but she didn’t comment – completely focusing on her efforts.  Finally, she slowed her gait, dumped me off of her, pumped out a few extra reps and collapsed.

Carol then stood and flexed her right arm several times and then held one bicep flex so hard that her mighty arm shook."Go ahead, measure that", she said proudly.

I clamored to my feet,  extended the tape around her arm and literally dropped to the bed in shock. "Oh my Carol.oh my!  Do you have any idea how big you are?"

"From your reaction, I'd say pretty big."

"Carol, when I was lifting at the gym the other day I watched as one of the regulars finished their hard workout. He asked my trainer to measure his arm and was quite pleased when Steve said it was 15 and one half inches.  Now this guy is not a professional, but he is in great shape,” I was so excited I was babbling. “but Carol, you are 16 and a half inches and your biceps aren’t even pumped."

I stood back waiting for an expression of surprise or glee but was only greeted by a frown.

“What?” I asked, confusing plastered to my face.

“You were where?” she growled.

“I… I…” a look of raw terror overwhelmed me. “I have to protect myself… I… I’m the man I should.

“You should what?” She asked moving toward me.

“I should be the strong one… or at least be able to protect myself.

"Oh my goodness.Mike, do you think I am getting too muscle bound?" She asked, her voice full of sarcasm. “Or that now since I’m so strong I won’t be able to control myself and will have to abuse my husband?”

"Gee Carol, that thought never crossed my mind. I don’t know. It’s just I don’t feel safe.", I said tears running down my cheek.

"Mike, if you treat me right and do your part around here I’d never hurt you. I told you not to lift because you were the one who threatened me. Remember?” Her eyebrow raised.

“Yeah,” I confessed.

“Now do you like this body or not?” She pulled off her teddy and stood in front of me like a mountain of muscle.

“I love it.”

“Then just accept it and my rule so I can feel safe from you. I’m going to get bigger and you’re going to get in cardio shape so we can have impossibly long sex together, okay?”

It was a far cry from getting beat up and the offer seemed full or rewards, but somehow I still hesitated. Would I still be a man? Really? My cock said yes and wanted Carol like I never hard before. “Okay.”

“I want you to say it,” she repeated. It wasn’t the words – It was really saying she was now the undisputed queen of our relationship. She would dominate me when she desired but also protect me. It was my acquiescence to complete role reversal of the traditional relationship dynamic.

“You’re going to get bigger and I’m going to get in cardio shape so we can have impossibly long sex together.”

A smile lit up her face and she crawled on top of me like a cat, “And you shall be rewarded.”

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2022, 11:27:19 pm »
Hm. Cardio but no strength. Sounds like the first step in physical role reversal. Let's see how things proceed.

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2022, 03:33:28 am »
C'mon, really? Let him work out. No reason to emmasculate him further, he's already a whiny enough simp.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2022, 05:31:24 am »
Hope he gets stronger (again). But she gets even stronger. And when he thinks he reached the 16.5/17 in biceps - she gets them to 18+

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2022, 05:55:37 am »
After that weekend, I knew I had to get serious about getting into shape. Even though it had been the most magical night of my life, worshipping her size and power as her body responded to my gentle caresses as it never had before, I couldn’t put aside those inner thoughts. I just want to be as big and strong as my wife.

My love for Carol had become had become characterized by a sense of awe and wonder that almost bordered on worship.  When she climbed back into bed with me and gave me my reward, “it was almost like we had never done it before.”

Our lovemaking over the years had become fairly routine with a lot of touching and kissing for foreplay and then my finally getting on top of Carol and going as long and as hard as I could.  Many ballgames were replayed in my mind as I did everything possible to hold back my orgasm until Carol had come.  Sometimes I resorted to hand massaging her to bring about an orgasm, but oral sex was never a part of our activities until that evening. 

As I lay on top of Carol, I simply couldn't get enough of her body.  My hands wandered across her breasts feeling the power of her pectorals and the mountainous size of them overall. I kissed and touched her as usual, but that night, I wanted to explore her body more.  I found myself kissing her abdomen, something that never turned me on when she was overweight. But now… it was heaven. I ran my tongue into the ridges that her six-pack abs formed and ran my fingers lovingly over her vagina.  My lips wandered down to her muscular thighs that she tensed for me several times.  Soon I found myself kissing her calf muscles, which were absolutely rock hard.  Every touch was delicate, measuring her size, inspecting her hardness, and realizing the brutal power she commanded and thankfully held at bay.

Carol lay there and moaned in pleasure and then I finally did it.  I began searching out her clitoris with my tongue. She exploded on contact, pulled a pillow over her face and bellowed out a scream of pleasure like I had never heard.  No sooner had that orgasm passed then I was quickly able to bring more.  Before the evening was through, Carol had released at least 6 times, perhaps more. 

Finally, after gripping the sheets in ecstasy with such power that they ripped, I heard words escape her lips that I’d never heard before "that's enough. No more. I can't take anymore!”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Strong Wife (Story edit, rewrite, and addition)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View