Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575461 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:42:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Strong Wife (Story edit, rewrite, and addition)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Strong Wife (Story edit, rewrite, and addition)  (Read 59140 times)

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A Strong Wife (Story edit, rewrite, and addition)
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2021, 04:20:02 pm »
Another great addition.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2021, 04:48:53 am »
Another great addition.

Thank you. If anyone has read Submission Training please leave a review. I'm anxious to hear back from people. I'm spending most of my time right now on The Secret and DnD, but here is another small edit/rewrite...
----

Carol had been out shopping with the kids for several hours and Jim had come over to watch some college football games with me.  My teams were favored and I quickly took Jim up on his offer to bet me they would lose. Of course, I had to give him some points, but they were less than the betting line, and so I thought I had made a wise decision.  By the end of the doubleheader I had lost a couple of hundred dollars and Jim, not being a good winner, was particularly annoying in his gloating. 

Shortly after he left with my check in his hand, Carol and the kids returned home.  Now judging from Carol's demeanor when she walked through the door, I could sense that the kids had been less than perfect angels.  When the kids ran upstairs to play, Carol came into the family room and just stood there looking at the mess Jim and I had made in her absence.  I don't know if it was the wet glasses on the coffee table without coasters, the dropped nacho chips on the new beige carpet, or the spilled guacamole on the white couch that upset her more or just a combination of all.  Perhaps it was the fact that I was wearing shoes in the house despite the new house rules.  Whatever it was, she fumed.

“Mike, I’m not your maid. This is ridiculous. You need to clean this mess up. I’m too tired to do your dirty work.”

Still burning about losing the two bets and with that little devil shouting in my ear, I said, "No. you clean it up. That's your job, I work for a living."

Carol stared at me, mouth agape. I could sense the combination of pain and anger in her expression.  I know, deep down I didn’t mean it, but in the moment my pride overwhelmed my senses.

As I attempted to leave the room, Carol stood in the doorway and blocked me. She suddenly seemed immense and terrifying; her tremendous mass literally filling the doorway. Anger flashed in her eyes and I fought back my fear and attempted to step around her. There was literally no place to go around her so I gently nudged her trying to push her aside.  It was not a hard push, just a simple placing of my hand on her shoulder and a little bit of a shove.  But, for the first time in our marriage, I had actually placed my hands on her in anger.  Whatever was going through her mind at that moment, I can only imagine, but what followed was clear.

Initially startled, Carol was pushed off balance, but quickly recovered.  She grabbed me by the back of the belt, lifted me off the ground and carried me back into the family room. Unceremoniously dumpling me on the couch she shouted,  "I'm not kidding Mike, clean up this mess!"

I should have known better but my anger flared and humiliation left me red faced. That little devil whispering in my ear insisted I needed to hold my ground or I’d permanently assume the role of the beta in the relationship.  I popped up, grabbed Carol by her lapels and said, "don't
fuck with me Carol. I'm not going to spend my weekends after a hard week of work doing your housework.” 

Carol was incensed. not only had I cursed at her, but I was grabbing her in anger as I had never done before.  She quickly brought her arms up, knocking my hands off of her and then she grabbed me by the lapels and shoved me against the wall and pinned me there.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me like that again! And don't you ever use that language when talking to me. Do you understand?!  You will clean up this room, if I have to shove your face into it, to do it.”

Pinned against the wall, struggling like crazy to get away, my hands grabbed her wrists trying to remove them from my shirt. My efforts were like a fly attacking a rhino. I was helpless and what was worse is that she held me tighter and began squeezing the air from my lungs. Throbbing, angry veins swelled forth in her forearms like a warning. Finally, I stopped flailing, realizing I was entirely at her mercy.  Carol also sensed the shift in the balance of power has completely shifted. A smirk lined her face and the taunting began.

"What's the matter Mike? Can't get away?  Why don't you try cursing your way out of this or better yet, why don't you just push me again? Or maybe, you finally realized that I’m the stronger partner and you’ll start treating me with some respect.”

I don't know if I was more angry or frustrated at that moment but I resumed pushing and pulling her arms trying to catch her off guard. My feeble efforts actually seemed to entertain her and she began to mock my efforts.  "Come on Mike. You're a big strong man.  Maybe you can think of me as an intruder and show me how you can protect your family." 

And as she said this, she dropped her right hand down to my belt and began to lift me until my feet were dangling off the ground like it was a cartoon or something.   She held me there a few seconds snickering, "My, you're so tall Mike. I tell you what, if you can get away, I'll clean this room. I'll even hold you with just one hand to try to even things out." 

Lord, that stung. She then lowered me back to the floor, brought her right hand back to my shirt and released her left hand, and held me there with just her right.  However, where I felt a little pain before with her fists digging into my chest, I was now in real pain as she had shifted all her weight behind her right arm and pressed it hard against my chest.  For a moment the pressure was so intense that I thought my ribs might crack. I panicked, tried to slide along the wall away from her with both my hands tugging at her hard right forearm and wrist, but made no progress. 

“Boring,” she finally announced, “I’ll give you one more minute to escape or you'll lose.” With that, she began to look at her watch and began counting down the time.

"Ten seconds Mike; fifty more to go. Fifteen seconds Mike. When you begin cleaning up, get that guac off the couch first. Thirty seconds. Come on Mike. Give it an effort. Are you even trying?  If there are any crumbs under the couch, you'd better get those also and if the couch is too heavy for you to move, I'll move it."

My frustration turned to intense anger and as the pain grew I lost my senses. When I noticed that she was no longer looking at her watch, but inspecting her fingernails, my rage
erupted.  I slammed my fist down on her arm to break her hold, but to no avail. 

“That’s the best you can do?  Why don't you give it another shot, tough guy!"  And so I did, but again she held her grip firm.  I knew my shot had to hurt, as I could see the red mark on her arm and reasoned that no matter how strong she’d become, she wasn't superwoman.  But when she only replied with a giggle and, in a voice of a mother talking to a child, said, "Is Mikey having a tough time?  Is Mama Bear too strong for little Mikey? 

Again, my rage erupted.  “Get your fat fucking hands off me.” I ordered. 

Staring back, she ignored me, "OK Mike, here's your chance to prove you're a real man -- a tough guy.  I'm just holding you against the wall; what do you think an intruder would be doing?  C'mon you were bragging about being able to protect the family earlier, and I humored you. Show me what you would do if I was a stranger. C'mon Mike, scared?

Her taunting was the final straw so I twisted my hips, put as much force into a punch as I could, and socked her in the stomach. “Really?” She asked, her eyebrow arching into the air. That’s all you got?

“It’s not fair. I haven’t got any leverage,” I whined.

“You sound more like little Mike than big Mike,'' she snickered.  Then again, given that punch maybe I should call you little Mike or weak Mike.” I couldn't believe that my punch to
her stomach had had no effect, given that I had clearly caught her by surprise, but it felt like I had hit a padded wall. Can her stomach be that strong?   

Carol released my shirt, before I could fully contemplate the turn of events. “Then line up and hit me as hard as you can.”

“No!” I called back.

“Suddenly got a conscience eh? You will hit me as hard as you can or you’ll regret it.” She pulled up her shirt and revealed abs that looked as if they were a living, breathing city street with inch deep grooves between each abdominal cobblestones. Stripes of obliques danced across her sides. “Now!”

I sized up the concrete block in front of me. If I applied any force to that wall of concrete I’d break my fist so I did the unthinkable, I went for her breasts. Twisting my hips and driving as much force as I could I aimed for the taut nipple pressing against her tight shirt. If she were an intruder, after all, I would aim for the weak area. After initially finding a soft area I quickly ran into a mound or rock hard muscle. My hand flamed in agony and what was worse is she struck back.

As if by instinct, she followed with a lightning quick shot to my midsection in retaliation.  Dropping to my knees in pain, sucking for wind, I reached out for something to grab hold of and found my hands on Carol's massive thighs.  I had not had the wind so completely knocked out of me in years and panic overwhelmed me. Would she press her advantage? I was helpless, but given I had just struck my wife twice, I knew I deserved more.

As if she were a ringside announcer, she began to call out, "And Mike is down. Oh, he's in trouble now. What is he going to do?  Is he going to put his tail between his legs and run?  No, what's this? He's going to put his head between his wife's legs and hide. Opening her tree trunk legs, she dropped my head in between and began to squeeze. 

“I’ve heard some guys like this. I wonder what my husband who promised to cherish, love, and honor his wife before he belittled and then hit her thinks.” My heart sunk with her comments but the excruciating pain and resulting panic were the preeminent concern.  I placed my hands on her calves to pull her legs apart, but it was like trying to separate two steel girders.

Seconds later, Carol released me and I collapsed to the floor, completely beaten.  Vaguely, I remember feeling her grab onto the back of my shirt and drag my dead weight across the room where she shoved my face into the guacamole stain that had dried on the couch. “Lick it off,” she sobbed, clearly hurt by the turn of events. “Now!”

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2021, 12:37:26 pm »
Amazing!  :rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2021, 06:24:17 am »
As I recovered my senses, gasping for air with my face pressed into the couch, I kicked at her foot, still not giving in completely. I heard her giggling and finally found something I could do as my elbow found her chin.

Shaking off my stinging blow, she said, “I see you still, haven’t gotten the message” Again, she grabbed me by the top of my shirt with one hand, while placing her other hand on my belt.  In one motion, she stood up and then lifted me off the ground.  My muscular wife would now put to rest any doubt I might still have held about her ability to totally dominate me.  She effortlessly lifted me off the ground, held me above her head while I squirmed, and then slammed me down onto the couch. 

“Are you okay,” I heard her gasp, faintly.

Stunned, dazed, and completely beaten despite my cheap shots I had to find a way to tarnish her victory. My body was betraying me even as she beat me as well. Standing up wobbling, my cheeks red from anger, a raging hardon greeted her. “You bitch!” I spat.

“I see weak Mikey likes it rough.” She said through a frown, before making a motion as though she were about to punch me in the face and I instinctively flinched and put my hands up to protect myself.  But the blow never came. "So that’s how you would protect your family against a stranger? By calling them names? You're pathetic."

“Bitch,” I repeated louder, still not giving in.

Standing there now with her fists at her sides, she placed her knee on my stomach and began to press down. "Mike, do you realize what I can do to you now?  One shot and I bet I can break your nose; maybe two shots and I can break your jaw. I would never have even thought about doing something like that because I love you. I built this body for you. And what do you do?  You get defensive, feel like you need to prove yourself by belittling me and then you have the gall to put your hands on me in anger, curse at me and imply that while you work all week, I don't do anything then punch me in the stomach?  Really?  That’s the way you want to handle things now? I’m happy to protect you and care for you but you better damn well straight. You’d better respect me.  I'm way stronger than you Mike. Get over it!  You asked last night if I thought I could beat you up. Did I answer your question?  C'mon Mike, these are not rhetorical questions, I want an answer. Do you think I can beat you up?"

"Yes," I whispered

"Say it louder Mike."

"Yes, I think you can beat me up."

"Now tell me, did I just beat you up?"

"Yes Carol, you just beat me up."

"Do you want some more domination to realize you've just had your butt kicked by your wife?

"No, Carol"

"No, what?"

"No Carol, please don't beat me up anymore."

Her eyes flicked to my throbbing crotch. “But I see you like it to some extent. We may have to explore that further in the bedroom”  I couldn’t believe the sudden turn of events. In one minute I was king of the castle and in the next I was the submissive. I realized she could probably do everything she said, and more.

Carol was still angry, but had calmed down so I made one last play to find some power in our relationship.  I rose from the couch and mumbled something like "I'll clean the family room and that's it."

“You don’t get it do you?” Like a snake striking, Carol grabbed me with incredible speed and placed me in a headlock and began squeezing my head hard in her forearms.  I yelped in pain so loud  not only must the kids must have heard but the neighbors as well. Carol put one hand over my mouth and declared,  "Shut up wimp, do you want the kids to hear and come down the stairs and see mommy beating up daddy?"   Could the humiliation get any worse?

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2021, 10:20:50 am »
I bet it can get worse. A lot worse!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2021, 01:53:32 pm »
Great work. Hopefully Mike has learned his lesson now, so that Carol doesn't have to rough him up again(unless he wants it, of course).

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2021, 06:30:50 am »
he's in trouble now. What is he going to do? 

But WHAT WILL SHE DO? She's the boss now.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2021, 08:14:09 am »
Well actually, I can't wait for him to screw up again just to see what she does to him the next time.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2021, 02:29:17 am »
Definitely done for awhile with this one. I think at this point I'd like to change the direction of the story.  Perhaps you have some suggestions for when I get back to it.  Happy Holidays everyone.
-----

"I guess you still haven't learned your lesson yet. You'll do what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it.  Do you understand?"

"Yes, Carol," I mumbled.

“What?” She said, her eyebrow arching up threateningly.

“Yes, Carol!” I virtually screamed.

Then as if to test me she said, “You’ll clean this up while I go upstairs and take a hot back. Afterwards, you’ll come upstairs and pleasure me with your tongue and then make dinner for the kids, right?”

“Yes, Carol.” She left without another comment and I  went about cleaning up the mess that Jim and I had made; relieved that the beating was over.  Mike, Jr. came down and asked me if Mom and I had been fighting. 

“No, Mike. We we’re just trying to figure some things out.”

“Okay, then why is mommy drawing a bath, crying, and your face is all red.

"I don’t know. Everything's okay Mike, just go upstairs and play", I said.  I cleaned up the family room, never entertaining the thought of walking out before I had finished. The effort took nearly an hour and then I realized I had to plan and make dinner too, but first… I did so little around the house it never really comprehended how much Carol did on a daily basis -- including build her tremendous physique.

Hat in hand, I walked upstairs and knocked on the door. “Come in,” I heard her say and walked in head down.

“I’m sorry. I promise it won't happen again. My ego was bruised and I behaved badly. If you could find it in your heart not to embarrass me in front of others I promise I’ll do whatever you want.”

“I’ll consider your request,” she said. “But you need to realize you’re no longer in the position to make any demands with me. Do you understand?” I nodded. “Good, now make my pussy happy with your tongue.  Having made love for years in the dark, I saw her glorious frame spread eagle in front of me. There were muscles on top of muscles on her pumped-up hard physique. I knew she had increased her workouts even more, and before me were the fruits of
her efforts.  The size of her breasts seemed accented so much by the slimness of her waist and her thighs were as large as ever, but the muscular definition was almost frightening.  She looked like an inflated muscle map that graces the walls of a chiropractic office. Sinews, striations, and bulges.

“Eat me!” She demanded, hurling me out of my haze of awe and into a new era in our relationship. Her moans of pleasure told me she was enjoying the new dynamic. I licked her like she was my favorite ice cream, sucking, and licking urgently to please her. Slowly though she wrapped her legs around me to bring me close and show me her superiority once again.  As she continued to squeeze, my pleasure soon turned to pain.

“Um, honey. I’m not sure you know her own strength, I wheezed.  I pushed myself up on my arms trying to escape but she giggled and kept me trapped between her legs. 

"Oh, I think I know my own strength. In fact, I know that I'm going easy on you," she said with a sly smile on her face.  And with that, she squeezed a little harder, and then harder still.  "See, I'm not even exerting all my strength on you.yet."

"Carol, this is really starting to hurt." I moaned

"Come on baby, you can take it."

"Agggh, Carol. This really hurts!  I told you I was sorry. Why are you doing this?"

"I thought you liked Mama Bear's muscles?  Don't you want to feel them holding you close. Here,” she said, releasing me and pulling me up. “Lie down on Mama Bear's chest. Lie down and feel how nice and soft my breasts still are. Maybe you need a break from the hard, strong muscle and rest on my great big pillows"

And as she loosened her grip slightly, I fell into her trap. Snuggling her breasts and suckling the nipples to distract her, I tried to force my throbbing needy cock into her glory hole. Without warning, she squeezed my head to her chest as hard as a python crushes its prey.  With her thick, unforgiving upper arms pushing her mountainous breasts against my face, I realized she was cutting off all oxygen.  I couldn’t pull my head up from the strength of her arms and the pain being inflicted to my back and sides by her vice-like grip became excruciating. 

Muffled screams escaped me, and my vision became fuzzy.  I flailed my arms and tried to grab onto hers to pull my head free.  Her immense biceps, slick with my sweat had no give whatsoever and I quickly realized how helpless I’d become against her. 

“You’re lucky, Mike. I’m not even challenging myself. If I wanted to I could snap you in two -- but I love you and respect you, unlike how you treated me today. We'll end the demonstration right here, but don't ever question my superiority or self-worth again!"  And with that, everything went black.

Offline Joost

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2021, 10:05:52 am »
Nice story. i read it over and over again... i am curious how mama bear can make daddy bear look like a fool in front of the kids... and friends...

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2022, 07:47:50 pm »
A brief addition to the rewrite
----
I awoke in a haze the next morning struggling to recall what had occurred.  Finally, the thoughts of what had occurred the night before came rushing back to me.  My wife kicked my ass.
If ever there was motivation to begin working out, this was it. I’m going to do it this time. I brushed my teeth and got dressed in some sweats to go down in the basement. Today would be the first day of the rest of my life. I wasn’t going to be some tool, physically afraid of his wife.  I came downstairs to Carol sitting at the breakfast table with the kids. Casually, as if nothing had happened, I came over and kissed Carol on the cheek as if she were an empress.

With a little giggle, Carol asked me, “Have a good rest?”

“Um yes,” I gulped, tussling Mike Jrs' hair.

“Daddy,” Mike Jr. said, “I heard some strange noises last night.”

Carol giggled a little harder and said, "Daddy sometimes makes so funny noises before he goes to sleep. Don’t worry about it honey.”

“Yeah, don’t worry about it Mikey,” I virtually spat. “I think Daddy is going to stop making those noises soon enough. Maybe, Mommy will start making them.”

Carol snorted, as she got up from the table. A shiver of fear went up my spine until she asked me to take her chair and eat with the kids.

“No, I think I’m going to start working out every morning before breakfast.”

Carol grimaced, “No,” she said firmly, squeezing my shoulder like a vise, lacing white hot pain through my body momentarily before releasing. “I thought you would help me by doing some housework today and watching the kids. After my workout, I’m going to the mall with Ellen to get some new blouses. I'm starting to bust my old ones at the seams around my upper arms.” 

I started to stammer, “but, but, but  I want to get back in shape.” She rolled up her sleeves as I spoke.  Call me paranoid, it sure seemed like the sleeves were going up a little higher than normal, conveying a message. Turning her palm toward her she looked down at her forearms to her swollen biceps swimming with steely, fibrous veins which gave her arms an almost purple hue. Curling her fist into a ball she pumped and the bulge in her arms swelled to nearly the size of my thighs.

I caved. “Okay.”

She leaned in and gave me a kiss of forgiveness as I began to clear the table. She pulled me into her and whispered, “you will never lift a weight another day in your life. I will let you get your stamina up by running and biking, but I am the muscle in this family. Got it?”

I nodded.

“Do you want the apron?” She asked as she moved upstairs to put on her workout clothes? I declined demurley.

For hour I vacuumed, cleaned, and worked to make the house sparkling for her. The entire time Carol banged the weights in the basement like a bat out of hell. The banging at times was earth shattering, but I didn’t interrupt her until the doorbell rang.  Ellen had arrived and was ready to go shopping.

“Hey Ellen, why don’t you sit in the family room while I fetch Carol from her workout. She might need a few minutes to clean up first. Can I get you a drink or something?”

“I love your first hand service. I wish I could get my husband to serve me a little more.  Sure, I'd just like a glass of water.” I fetched her the drink, turned on the TV for her, and went to get Carol.

As I arrived in the basement, the clanging had stopped and an almost eerie silence filled the air. Silent, I crept downstairs and nearly collapsed when I saw Carol, naked in front of the mirror, examining her herculean body.  It seemed as if she had grown outward through her chest and shoulders, accentuating the V-shaped taper to her waist and widening out once again at her massive, taut glutes. She looked like a polished bodybuilder, but her muscle density was unworldly. Without trying, her stomach was permanently clenched in sharp relief. When she flexed it, thick cables of muscle stretched and rolled as she commanded her muscles into tight knots under her paper-thin skin.  She shuddered at her raw power and like Pavlov's dog I began drooling and breathing harder.  My arousal built once more, swirling around me and physically jutting up beneath my jogging shorts, Her naked muscles, rippling and drumming, longed to be used. Muscles pushed against muscles and her fingers explored hard pectorals and erect nipples. Her dreamy need was obvious. Would it take the form of abusing her hapless husband once more or maybe this time overwhelm me sexually and cool the need of her hot sex? Briefly, she grazed her sticky wet pussy before she raised her arms into a triumphant double bicep flex. Her muscles swelled upward even bigger than the night before. It must have been an arms day. The nearly cantaloupe-sized balls of solid flesh had a network of veins pulsing and rushing across them like a vast highway system feeding the needy tissue.

My teeth chattering in awe, fear, and raw lust finally gave me away. Her cheeks heated pink in response - the first embarrassed moment from her in weeks. “I.. I don’t even fit in my workout clothes anymore,” she explained.

“You look amazing,” I said, lacking the brain function to come of with words that more aptly described her: herculean, unfathomable, stunningly beautiful among them. Slowly, haltingly, I made my way over to her as if a piece of metal drawn into a powerful magnet and sunk before her onto my knees. “Just beautiful.” I finished, my hands delicately touching her muscle-packed, sweat-slicked swollen muscles as if asking permission and worshipping her at the same time.

For a moment she watched, eyebrow quirked in fascination of my subservient homage to her monument of perfection. Then her deep alluring voice brought my sexual haze to a screeching halt. “Did I hear a doorbell?”

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2022, 11:50:52 pm »
Just...why? Her turning into an uber bitch makes no sense in the context you've written. The idea he's forbidden to lift is absurd in of itself.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2022, 06:24:25 am »
She should let him try to get stronger. But she always outmuscle him and take his little efforts as motivation to get even stronger.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2022, 12:36:03 pm »
I really like the strory so far. But I do hope that the relationship between Carol and her husband will withstand their current troubles. And that it will evolve to become stronger (like Carol) and more positive. I have a feeling that this is what Taoschild is going for.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2022, 12:45:47 pm »
It also seems that the husband is starting to enjoy the reversed power dynamic.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Strong Wife (Story edit, rewrite, and addition)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View