Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574126 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:33:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Her Biceps Cam Model Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Her Biceps Cam Model Reviews  (Read 1903 times)

Offline storyillus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Her Biceps Cam Model Reviews
« on: November 08, 2021, 03:38:42 am »
I am not sure if I am supposed to post reviews here, or anything for that matter, but I believe I can contribute an interesting opinion. Her Biceps Cam (HBC) needs no introduction. Models here have claimed to have been on webcam sites for over a decade. I would like to comment on my favorite models, PITMOMMY, STAR17 and THETINYTANK. Please keep in mind, some models change their rules. This is a current list, though as of one week ago.

PITMOMMY:
Right at the open of one-on-one chat she got right to it and asked what I wanted. I am quite particular and demanding, so I asked for almost everything.
- She knows what guys want.
- If interested in one-on-one, hit it immediately, as she seems to rarely be in free chat.
- Very easy to talk to.
- Open to all of my requests.

STAR17:
Right at the open of one-on-one chat she got right to it and asked what I wanted. When I asked her to do something she made sure she was doing what I wanted. Asked if she was fulfilling my fantasies. And she was doing so much more.
- She knows what guys want.
- Less muscular, but with amazing shoulders.
- Got a bit naughty.
- Open to all of my requests.

THETINYTANK:
More reserved, in a good way. Probably better to tip and email her first and go from there because she was traveling a lot when I talked to her.
- If interested in one-one-one, hit it immediately, as she seems to rarely be in free chat.
- One of the thicker ladies--this drove me wild.
- Did not request much of her (aside from abs/thigh and pose-down).
- Spent longest time by far in one-on-one chat with her.

I think one should always try to take charge of the conversation, as respectfully as possible, of course. As with all models, I ask them to stand up and pose, to get the full experience. Some models won't show their face/full body, and that makes sense because so many watchers take advantage of these fine ladies by recording and publicizing their recordings on sites. All of the above models accommodated me on showing their full face and body.

I hope this helps. I am willing to get more into detail, but would rather keep that in PM.

I edited the title.

Forum Saradas

Her Biceps Cam Model Reviews
« on: November 08, 2021, 03:38:42 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Her Biceps Cam Model Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View