Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574949 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 08:58:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce  (Read 49729 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2021, 08:16:08 am »
Looks like Paula has gained a lot of power in the past couple of months, if she was able to hold a combined 361 pounds off the floor for a couple minutes, while performing cunnilingus on Sheila while Sheila was sucking Adam's cock, so yeah, that was impressive, probably will continue to workout hard and roid for a couple more weeks before going against Violet again, what a shock it may be for both Paula, Adam, and Sheila, if she's there, if Violet came into it even stronger than she was before! I'm sorry, but I'm rooting for Violet, I just love the idea of shorter girls being insanely strong. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2021, 08:16:08 am »

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2021, 11:21:47 pm »
Interesting. hope to see more. Keep up the great work.

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2021, 11:58:27 pm »
Thank you Jeremy and jhunter!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2021, 12:00:36 am »
#15 Vi’ceps

Adam’s POV

It took a while but I managed to find Violet’s online presence. I have kept this a secret from Paula, and I’m not too worried she will find it, she looked for months before giving up thinking her video was not posted online. The reason it took so long to find is because it is not under her name, or even her account for that matter. It is ran by a friend named “Kiki” or at least that’s what she calls herself, Violet goes by… Vi'ceps.

The videos are private, you have to be accepted to see the content and they do vet, you have to be under 18. However not everything is behind a firewall, the streams are open to the public but they are sporadic. The live feeds are never announced ahead of time mostly because they seem to be videoed on a whim in the moment and gone for good when they end, it’s probably the reason they only get an average of about 50 views at most, Paula’s incident was one of them. I know because in one of the chats they mentioned the tin foil and watermelon ball. The reason I was able to see the chat is because I catfished and used my nephew’s Facebook, Snapchat and Insta**** to verify myself and used a similar but slightly different email address so they sent the invite to me not him. After a week I was accepted as a 14 year old from Kentucky. I have been on the site daily for the last 2 months, like they say; keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, but this is as close as I want to get to her.  There is a chat room, message board, a few photos, and fewer videos. That said; the website is actually pretty well run for only having posted 19 photos and 6 videos total. All of the pictures are of  Violet flexing or holding up a couple of friends in her arms, but the videos are pretty amazing in a scary kind of way and very well edited (credit where credit is due to Kiki). There is a short intro video, a video where she answers some of her fan’s questions, and the other 4 videos are of various displays of strength. In one video she benches 185 lbs 8 times. In another she holds two 5 gallon buckets filled with water arms stretch out to her sides for 60 seconds. One of Violet lifting a full 160 pound beer keg over her head. And the most impressive; one of her curling a pair of ridiculously large 120 pound dumbbells in each hand 3 times! The rest of the site is basically a message board. She only has about 250 members but they are very, very passionate. The message board is full of things like:

-Who would win Vi'ceps vs X?
-My measurements vs Vi'ceps’s
-My lifts vs Vi'ceps’s
-Fan Art
-Fan Fiction (which gets a bit PG13)
-Other strong girls from the web

The last one has a sub-category of Vi'ceps vs X and X because no one person her age would be fair.  There are more muscle bound girls than I thought in this world today and quite frankly it makes me uncomfortable. In the 80’s and 90’, hell even the 2000’s a strong woman was few and far between. A girl with real muscle was nearly impossible to find, I knew I struck gold with both Amanda and Paula. I must say even though there are a lot more muscle girls out there today I still think Paula could have taken them all except of course Violet and maybe one other...

She is a year younger than Violet, a 14 year old arm wrestler from the Netherlands that I recognize from the news awhile back. The girl and her parents were briefly in the headlines 2 years ago while on holiday in the US. The family spent their vacation at Disney World and also visited an alligator ranch while in Florida. There are safe and well respected alligator sanctuaries in the state, but this was not one of them. While there, they paid for the full gator experience and was given the chance to wrestle the smaller alligators with their mouths taped shut of course. While the handler was assisting the mother with her alligator the little girl followed his instructions, mounted the creature from behind, and sat just behind its head. However, instead of waiting for the instructor to return she felt confident after watching the professional gator handler wrestle a large 10 foot alligator at a show earlier that day. The girl grabbed the beast with one hand under its snout like the guy did during the performance (she was supposed to use both hands) and pulled the gator’s head toward her way too hard agitating the wild animal. The alligator swung side to side trying to throw her off, and used its powerful tail to whip her leg leaving nasty welt. Somehow the Dutch girl managed to catch the tip of its tail when it tried to whip her again, she was holding its snout in one hand and its tail in the other while sitting on the writhing gator. The girl got up off its back while not letting go. The handler who was helping her mom got up to rescue her from the enraged and bucking beast but it wasn’t the girl that needed rescuing. In a fit of anger the kid pulled its jaw and tail upwards bending the beast into a U shape while standing above it. It was enough to stop the wild animal from its frenzied thrashing BUT she kept pulling… She lifted the 6 foot alligator off the ground between her legs and squeezed… The injuries were too great, the poor thing was hurt so badly it had to be euthanized.

The internet was outraged, mostly at the parents and the shady alligator farm. The family flew out of the country back to the Netherlands the next day and the place was shut down the following week for a ton of violations that were brought to light thanks to the viral video. Soon the internet found something else to be enraged about and the story faded away. Something that was lost in all the outrage was that an 12 year old girl lifted a 150 pound alligator clean off the ground and crushed it essentially to death between her legs.

That was two years ago and videos have started to circulate of the 14 year old who calls herself “Boulders” (although in the message boards most are calling her Gator Girl). There are a lot of videos of her lifting things in her miserably cold looking backyard like what she calls boulders (hence the name) but in reality none of them look taller than a foot or so, the biggest is up to her knees, but don’t get me wrong it is still super impressive. In another she pulls a bush from its roots, and in another she is carrying her father on her back  for like 10 minutes straight in the snow. But lately she has been trying to compete with Violet’s (Vi'ceps) feats. The first is her bench pressing a large log, and another of her holding the 5 gallon buckets to her sides for 45 seconds. But the video that has everyone on the message boards buzzing is the video (that most are calling fake) MOCKING one of the American teen’s feats!

In a video titled “Match This Vi'ceps”, the first minute is of Violet lifting the full 160 pound beer keg over her head before a backyard party and keeping it above her head for a full 30 seconds before slowly lowering it gently to the ground. In the video she said her father would have killed her if she shook up a full keg of beer by letting it fall. The video fades out then cuts to the Dutch girl standing in her backyard in the snow in front of a keg that appears to be a little smaller than Violet’s. The girl grabs the keg on each end and lifts it to her hips. After a short pause she stands tall and then curls the keg slowly to her shoulders! IF that keg is filled and that is the controversy, if it is filled even though it is a smaller keg it is still really impressive by itself but after another short pause she then proceeded to lift it over her head just like Violet but there is the twist. Boulders proceeds to military press the keg another 3 times and looked like she had another 3 in her however on the 3rd rep she kept the half barrel over her head as her father steps in front or her. 

“Father would you kill at me if I drop this beer?” 

“Yes daughter I would”

“Then you should take it poppa”

The man is probably about 5’ 10” but wide, even with the heavy coat on you can tell he is a pretty big dude. He steps in front of her and grabs the edge of each side next to her hands but instead of lifting the keg from her hands he lifts his feet from the ground! The girl and her father look to the camera at their side and count to 30 in Dutch as he hangs from the half barrel, he must weigh at least 220 lbs! The girl then slowly lowers the keg and her father to his knees with complete control before winking at the camera ending the video.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2021, 03:56:43 am »
Ooh, I like the introduction of another incredibly strong muscle girl to the discussion, I am excited to see these girls push one another to greater and greater feats of strength, maybe the Dutch girl comes to the US to challenge Violet one on one in a series of tests of strength, like a World's Strongest Teenage Girl competition. K+!

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2021, 12:00:17 pm »
Incredible introduction to a new character. I like how everything is a little bit ambiguous, concerning the exact weight of things. This lets your imagination fly and anticipation of the next chapter soar. Looking anxiously for the next part!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2021, 03:09:28 pm »
Thank you Japagreipe and Jeremy, I  promise all roads will lead to the end :)

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2021, 03:11:08 pm »
#16 For The Record

Adam’s POV

Dale has invited us over for Tanya’s birthday. It’s been a long time, hell not since the infamous night have we been over to their house. We’ve gone out together with them plenty, and they’ve been to our house a few times, but not here. Paula has always made an excuse or came up with “somewhere more fun” to go to. Unfortunately tonight is no exception, my wife is “under the weather” I know it isn’t their house that is keeping her away, it’s the neighbor… Violet lives on their block and we have not been back here since.

Tanya invited Sheila too, thinking it would help get my wife out. No one is particularly fond of Sheila, but she is fun to drink with now and again.  Of freaking course as soon as we turn down their block Violet is outside raking leaves. Sheila immediately caught my stare as we got out the truck.

“That’s her” I whisper as if she could hear me 3 houses down.

“Her? The girl in the green jacket raking leaves? Her?” Sheila says in disbelief

“yeah. Could you keep it down?”

“She is what the fuss is all about!? Jesus what is she, 12?”

“No! She’s in high school” I say defensibly as if that makes it much better

“If you say so. She looks like she is 5 feet tall and and about 100 lbs, maybe 110”

She does look really small in the Letterman jacket, she must have the same type of parents I did growing up. Get a couple of sizes too big so you can grow into it.

“Hey, HEY! Little girl!”

“What are you doing Sheila!?” 

“Relax I just want to see her up close to see if I’m missing something.”

Not even 30 seconds in and I already regret bringing Sheila.

“Hey come here for a minute” Sheila waves over

Violet leans the rake against the tree and jogs over to us. Now I REALLY regret bringing her.

“Yes ma’am? Oh, hello Mr. Kelly”

“I hear you’re quite the track star in school and I just wanted to meet you. I use to go to Holy Martyrs back in the day, I still hold the shot put record from senior year 42 feet 8 1/2 inches.”

“Sheila O’Shay?”

“I took my ex-husband’s name, it’s Lords now”

The girl actually looks a bit embarrassed, or maybe humbled.

“I’m sorry Mrs O’Shay, I mean Lords” Violet says looking down at the shot put patch on her ill-fitting jacket.

“Don’t be sorry, I don’t expect you to recognize me. Oh look at that you’re a shot putter too, you must be the smallest I’ve ever seen! Most of the shot put chicks were closer to my size than yours in my day.”

“They still are…But that’s not why I’m sorry… 50’ 8” Violet says sheepishly

“pardon?”

“50 feet, 8 inches. I know you because I broke your record Ms. Lords”

“bullshit!”

Sheila flipped a switch from jovial to aggravated in an instant.

“The high school state record is just over 56 feet, I think I can break it soon.”

“You? Your little tiny ass threw over 8 feet further than me?”

“yes ma’am, I’m pretty strong for my size, but you had the record for over 30 years, that’s really impressive!”

“Are you patronizing me?”

Oh hell, Sheila has gone from aggravated to pissed.

“No ma’am, I just…”

“Nope. Come on, come inside with me munchkin. Adam, lead the way.”

Damn it all…

“I have to tell my parents I am going, and I will be back.”

“Fine, be quick”

Violet heads back toward her house as we head in. I barley get in the door and I already need a drink.

“Hi guys!” Tanya squeals, already a bit buzzed

“Happy birthday! And by the way I’m going to put your neighbor in her place”

“What?” Tanya says rightfully confused

“The girl, Victoria”

“Violet”

“Purple, whatever I don’t care”

“She just a kid. What are you going to do? Beat her up?”

“NO, I’m going to do what Paula should have and arm wrestle her and put her in her place”

“I doubt she will come over just to”

*Knock, knock, knock*

“Hey Vi’, come on in. It appears you have already met Sheila” Tanya says greeting Violet

“Yes Mrs. Orton and happy birthday.”

“It appears Sheila wants to arm wrestle you, you do NOT have to Vi.” Tanya says pointedly towards Sheila

“Oh… I was not… It’s okay” The girl says stammering a bit flustered

“Are you sure? You absolutely do not have to.” Tanya reassures the girl

“It’s okay Mrs. O, I know she really wants to and I would like to see how long I can last.”

“Alright, this will be a FRIENDLY match ladies.” Tanya stresses

“It will be, I just want to see how far I am from somebody as strong as Ms. Lords.”

“I think you are a little to short to use the bar stool height kitchen island so we’ll have to go to the patio.” Dale chimes in

Sheila heads out to the patio, Tanya and Dale are playfully arguing if the girl will get slammed down as soon as they start while Violet uses the washroom. I head out before them to quickly talk to Sheila. Sheila is already taken her seat at the infamous patio table. Despite the chill in the November air she has removed her sweater. She is just wearing a light gray “wife beater” ribbed undershirt tank top with no bra, those tits really are quite something.

“You’re not going to try to break her arm are you?” I ask

“No, hell I actually kind of like the kid, but I figure I can let the her push so I can gauge her. Then I’ll arm wrestle your wife and let her know if she’s ready for a rematch.”

“Huh… that’s… that’s actually a pretty good plan.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2021, 05:14:30 pm »
Wow, I love that Violet is the record holder now, over Sheila, she's not even a senior, so she's got the opportunity to break it again and again, if she continues to train as she has, which I'm guessing she will, if she wants to surpass that Dutch girl. I'm pretty sure this arm-wrestling match won't go well for Sheila. BTW, any chance for push-ups with Sheila on her back? I would love to see how many Violet could do in a row with 200 pounds on her. k+!

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2021, 12:33:56 am »
It seems like Violet actually had a great deal of respect and admiration for Sheila, probably looked up to her as a role model.  But Sheila is showing now that she is too petty to deserve that admiration and respect, so she's going to get her ego crushed.  Nice.

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2021, 10:04:35 am »
Bringing Sheila to the party went pretty much as expected. The anticipation is killing me!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2021, 10:32:49 am »
#17 The Gamble

Adam’s POV

I’m impressed with the forethought of Sheila, it’s a good idea. The three of them come outside and the teen takes her place. The 200 pound woman’s fat tits are resting on the top of the table, Violet has to stretch a bit for her much shorter arm to meet in the middle. The weightlifter has a full foot of height advantage, probably about 80 or 90 pound weight advantage, but most importantly she has a big strength advantage. Sheila’s bulky arms are 19 inches around and has demonstrated she could curl my body weight several times in the best possible way. The teen is freakishly strong, but this isn’t a movie, the teen wants to see how long she will last and I’m curios too. Dale and Tanya actually made a side bet. Dale is betting the teen won’t last a minute and Tanya of course is taking the over. I wish it was Paula putting her down but she will get her chance someday, at least it’s Sheila, she can at least arm wrestle Paula afterwards and let her know if she’s ready to take on the girl again. The two ladies lock hands, neither showing emotion.

“1….2….3…GO!”

No explosion or blitz, they cautiously build up their strength against the other. Neither hand moves, Sheila is smirking it looks like she’s toying with the teen, she is doing exactly what she said she would. Both of their arms swell steadily, Sheila gigantic bicep rises and her chests tenses. The teen’s faux letterman jacket sleeve puffs up as well.

“Oh come on Sheila, quit playing cat and mouse, I’m about to lose $20!” Dale says with jokingly exaggerated frustration

The three of us have witnessed Violet’s jacked arms in action, but compared to Sheila’s across the way it puts perspective on what a real weightlifter is compared to a teen’s. Sheila’s arm is huge, it’s burly, stout, and cram packed with bulging butch power. If you didn’t somehow see the massive, billowing tits shelved atop the table you would think her arm belonged to a mountain lumberjack. The heavy-weight power-lifter makes Violet look like the school girl she actually is. The girl was stronger than my mighty physique competitor, but to Sheila she is just a kid.

“Where are we at with time Dale?” Sheila coyly asks

“42 seconds”

“You’re giving me $10 of it” Sheila says winking at my friend

Sheila’s prodigious body violently surges her might into the battle, blitzing the little girl with tremendous power. Violet yelps in pain and grabs the end of the table as her arm bends back hard. Even the dreaded Violet is no match for the 51 year beast.

“10…9…8…” Dale counts down the seconds out loud

Sheila adds even more untapped power, making the teen yield faster towards defeat. I wonder if the weightlifter is only using half her strength. 

“7...6…5…”

Violet’s overextended arm looks like it may actually break. It would be be wonderful karma, but a really bad idea.

“4…3… come on Sheila, finish her off!” Dale implores

Sheila is too much for anyone let alone a teen girl, her hand is hovering just an inch or so above the table. The poor girl is fighting like a true warrior to last a few more seconds trying to at least have the small victory of sticking it to Dale.

“2!!! 1!!!! Times up!” Tanya squeals in triumph!

Dale’s wife is doing some sort of goofy victory chicken dance. Dale and I can’t help but laugh at the way over the top celebration Tanya is throwing, you would have thought it was $2000 instead of $20. I’m pretty happy too, we can finally put this to rest and move on to enjoying ourselves, and Sheila can report back to my wife. I wish it was Paula, but she’ll get her chance. Truth be told, I’m actually more relieved than happy. Tanya on the other hand is ecstatic, she is really enjoying the win and is having a blast rubbing it in her husband’s face.

“God damn it!” Sheila yells in frustration missing the mark of a 1 minute victory.

Tanya rolls her eyes at how angry the brash redhead is over a silly bet. I know it was only by a few seconds, but Sheila needs to calm th…

“god damn it…”

This time I was the one that said it, it was under my breath but it is enough take the attention away from Dale’s wife. With Violet’s loss all the attention went to Tanya’s goofy dancing and gloating. But here’s the thing… We didn’t see Violet’s hand pressed to the table, we didn’t see the last half inch of her defeat. Well that’s because

“GOD DAAAAMN!” Tanya yells out in stunned awe

That’s because it DIDN’T happen. As a matter of fact, the little hellion didn’t just not lose, she has pressed their hands back up a few inches! The 200 pound weightlifter may have yielded a bit to the slender teen, but Violet is still losing badly, she is still 2/3 of the way down. She must have had a last ditch resurgence, she is like Jason from the Friday the 13th movies but instead of a machete, it’s muscle!

“Sheila didn’t even finish it yet!?” Dale blurts out in shock

I don’t think Dale meant for it to come out like that, he is just stunned like the rest of us. The weightlifter’s head whips around to glare daggers at my friend for his choice of words. Sheila is fuming and she wrenches their arms hard. The teen winces, giving up a couple more inches. Another jolt from the heavyweight and another inch is lost. The troubled teen spreads her legs wide beneath the table for additional support. The redhead gives another quick burst of power and Violet’s hand waivers this time but does not falter still remaining about 3 inches from the table. Sheila jerks again, and again with explosive force. Violet’s jaw clenches, and her eyes shut tight, if she wasn’t getting Sheila’s full strength before she is now to finish the last 3 inches. The teen’s face is contorted in pain and lets out an anguished squeal but her striated arm does not bend any further. The battery from Sheila is absolutely brutal, I can’t help but cringe readying myself to possibly see the teen’s elbow snap. 10 seconds, 30 seconds, a full minute go by without any movement in any direction. This is ridiculous, I understand Paula but Sheila has no excuse, she’s a god damn competitive weightlifter! I’m pissed. She NEEDS to finish this for Paula.

“Put this damn brat down Sheila!” I shout

All four of them look at me surprised by my outburst, truth is I’m a little surprised myself. Maybe it’s not just Paula, maybe this girl has effected me more than I would like to admit too. For a brief moment Violet’s eyes look hurt, but then they narrow at me. I may have awoken the beast inside the girl from that fateful night. In that moment she lost the innocent demeanor and replaced it with anger. 

“I’m putting the bitch down now Adam!” Sheila growls

Apparently we are both a little heated…

“Hey guys, this is supposed to be friendly!” Tanya scolds

Sheila twists her wrist, sliding her palm up the girl’s small hand at the same time turning Violet’s palm to the sky.

“AhhhAAAaHHH!”

The broken leverage allows the power-lifter to finally put the teen’s knuckles to the table!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2021, 05:07:52 pm »
Very nice, I enjoyed this chapter, even though I sort of wanted Violet to win, I could understand why Sheila won, because of her huge advantage in size, and maybe because Violet sort of had a soft spot for her. In my opinion, Sheila wasn't necessarily stronger than Violet, but Violet didn't want to ruin her hero's ego by beating her. But we'll see if that's true in future chapters, I look forward to more! k+!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2021, 12:57:36 am »
#18 Raising the Bar

Adam’s POV

“That’s cheating!” Violet whines

“No, that’s arm wrestling you’re a sore loser!”

“Sheila, enough with the names!” Tanya yells

“Eight feet,  Mrs. O, that why she is so angry, I beat her high school record by the size of her waistline.” Violet seethes

“Oh damn!” Dale blurts out

“It’s not my fault you don’t have forearms like these.” Sheila gloats

The weightlifter turns her wrists making her forearms bulge.

Violet’s eyes just narrow at the forearm as big as her calves.

“Wow, you have bigger forearms, so what? It doesn’t mean you’re stronger, I still beat your record.”

“Oh really?” The weightlifter says stepping closer to the teen

Sheila then slams her tits into the girl knocking her back a couple of steps. Violet charges but the huge woman is almost twice her size. The girl slams into the Sheila knocking her one step back but stops abruptly. The teen’s face is buried in the woman’s gigantic cleavage as she tries to bully the 200 pound adult backwards with no effect, her small feet just slide against the grass. Sheila laughs out loud at her struggling before she places her hands on the girl’s shoulders. The woman takes a deep breath, and plants her leg back. I know how this ends, I have seen her do it before on a dude at the bar that was at least 100 lbs bigger than the girl. Behind her big, fat tits are pecs are so powerful she can bench 270 lbs. Sheila’s arms explode outwards sending Violet flying 10 feet back into the pool!

“Ladies, that’s enough!” This time it is Dale yelling

“I’ll get some towels. Come help me Dale.” Tanya huffs heading into the house

If anyone was expecting her to be ashamed of her behavior, they haven’t meet Sheila. The conversation will surly be a “what to do about Sheila” type of talk once the couple are inside. They wouldn’t be wrong for kicking her out, Sheila went too far and disrespected their house. The redhead walks behind the outdoor bar to the mini-fridge grabbing a beer without a hint of regret. As a matter of fact she pulls out her phone and starts recording the soaked girl as she gets out of the water. The teen is sulking as she gets out of the pool humbled. She looks like a drowned rat, soaked from head to toe.

My phone starts to vibrate, it is… Sheila? It is a video conference call with Paula and myself.

Violet removes her jacket shivering in the cool autumn night and starts wringing out the letterman.  She is wearing a soaked, white, v-neck shirt and I am gob-stopped. I have been so obsessed over her arms I never really paid attention to anything else. The wet shirt clings to her as she wring out her jacket and as impressed as I am about her arms I never notice how bulbous her shoulder caps are. They are the size of cantaloupes, perfect striated globes topping off her terrifying arms writhing and swelling as she twists the drenched coat in her hands. It is no mystery why she now holds the school record for shot-put.  She stops wringing and feels around at something in the pocket.

“Oh NO!” The teen yells

Violet pulls out her waterlogged phone, and marches toward Sheila angrily tossing the wet, twisted jacket onto the stool of the outdoor bar. Sheila looks defiantly without a hint of remorse at the pissed off girl.

“Play stupid games, win stupid prizes little girly.”

Sheila swipes the wrought out jacket from the stool below the bar.

“This little shot-put patch doesn’t mean shit when when you are 100 lbs… soaking wet.” Sheila says with a shit-eating grin, the entire time recording the girl. 

“I’m 140! I’m just not a fat ass like you!”

Violet grabs the twisted jacket, trying to snatch it from the big woman’s hand beneath the bar. At the same time the teen grabs Sheila’s wrist holding the phone above the bar. I have to back up to around the corner of the house to see if Dale and Tanya are coming, thankfully they are not, she would go absolutely ballistic but I want Paula to see this. I keep one eye on the patio door and the other on my phone since I can no longer see the two at the bar. The screen only shows the soaked, angry teen’s snarled lips and bulging neck. The bight light of the phone reflecting off of her wet, fair skin is almost blinding. The camera is slowly panning down on the girl. The collar of the white, v-neck shirt is stretched low from the pool water. The top of Violet’s chest glistens against the up-close, harsh camera light. The phone is so bright the focus of the camera needs to readjust.

“Give me. That…phone!” The girl whines through clenched teeth

The video refocuses, it’s hard to make out what it I am looking at with the close-up camera angle. It looks like a jagged ravine with water flowing through it, like an aerial view of the Grand Canyon, but the cliffs are shifting… Holy shit, I am staring at a pair of, hyper-striated, and deeply grooved pectoral muscles! I am so preoccupied with the gob-stopping muscle of a girl I don’t even notice the patio door open. Without a word Tanya marches right past me. I quickly stuff the phone in my pocket and follow Dale to the other side of the patio.

“Jeeezus Christ, that’s impossible! Look at the size of Sheila’s arm! How is she so god damn strong!?” Tanya gasps

Fucking hell, how CAN a she be this strong!? I cannot believe what I’m seeing, the weightlifter’s arm is almost as big as my head! The swollen bicep is bigger than any muscle in my entire body including my hamstrings! The redhead’s mammoth arm is at it’s bursting point. No female should ever be this strong… especially a fucking teenaged girl! Both Sheila’s and my eyes are open wide in disbelief. Disbelief as her arm is yielding towards Violet! How can a 51 year old massive muscle woman possibly concede anything to a girl not even a third her age!? Despite being stronger the power-lifter is worse from the wear.  Sheila is flushed, her thin light gray undershirt is now dark gray along the front, soaked like the girl’s, but instead of pool water, hers is drenched in sweat. The teen managed to elicit 4 minutes of prodigious strain from the older woman. I didn’t think the girl could make the weightlifter even break a sweat let alone drench her in it. It’s terrifying to think this small girl will be as strong as a nationally ranked, heavy-weight power-lifter in a few years, hell maybe even by the time she graduates high school!

“Play time is over you little high school bitch!” 

Sheila lets out a thunderous roar as she turns her bombastic chest to the sky summoning her awesome strength. The massive woman’s enormous breasts stretch the low-cut neckline giving a spectacular view of her G-cup cleavage. The power-lifter’s titanic effort is rewarded; Violet’s arm relents to the onslaught and is pulled away giving the grown woman the advantage again. The camera light is blaring in the teen’s eyes, their arms are perfectly centered on the bar top without an advantage either way. Both the ladies forearms jostle and sway almost as if they were dancing. The weightlifter’s arm is nearly 20 inches around, but the adolescent’s bulges so high it looks like a mountain of angry flesh. They are bigger than ever! The split peak of her terrifying bicep has a second head of bulging muscle! Their arms quake with the power of two hydraulic presses trying to destroy the other, they shake so hard and fast they vibrate!

“I’m taking my jacket and YOUR phone Ms. Lords ” Violet strains out between tightly clenched teeth

Sheila’s eyes narrow, then bulge! The weightlifter’s humungous arm is quaking with power but cannot keep the girl’s from bending it! Tanya gasps as their arms twist towards Violet! The weightlifter’s bicep is immense, and round, with a thin layer of fat that makes it look like an over-ripened cantaloupe. How is the gigantic muscle yielding!? Violet pushes the powerful woman past the starting point, and then some. Sheila’s entire body is quivering, overwhelmed by the teenager’s unrelenting strength. The phone’s light is jostling as it travels down the girl’s body. The light is pointed directly down Violet’s soaked shirt as she pulls Sheila’s arm three quarters of the way toward herself. The teen flexes her pecs making them bulge tremendously, I can hear Paula gasp from my pocket forgetting she was even watching.

“Is that Mrs. Kelly and…you?”

Oh no, Violet can see the phone’s screen now showing the video call to Paula and myself!

The little brat looks over her shoulder directly at me with a wicked grin.

“Mr. Kelly, Ms. Lords arms are SO big and SO strong, they are like the size of Hulk Hogan’s. Before we started I was hoping to at least last long enough to give these giant arms a little bit of challenge. Tell me Ms. Lords. Do you feel a little… challenged?”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2021, 03:44:43 am »
Well, I think the thing is, Violet is a fairly emotional girl, and when she is personally challenged or insulted, she seems to get a surge of power, she's like a non-green version of the Incredible Hulk, I now think the only reason why Violet lost the arm-wrestling match was Sheila used her size and weight advantages, and probably had more experience and technique knowledge in arm-wrestling, Violet may be stronger,  this next chapter should be very telling in that regard. My question, if there's any possibility at all of Violet overhead pressing Sheila and tossing her in the pool, that would be beyond awesome to me! Not demanding, respectfully wishing. Keep up the great work! k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View