Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574485 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:29:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce  (Read 49657 times)

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
« on: August 15, 2021, 12:01:42 am »
Does this new story contain?

-Magic growth? Nope
-Superhero strength? Nope
-Giantesses? Nope
-Feet stuff? Nope

+Feats of strength? Yup
+Fem vs fem fights? Yup
+Fem vs dude fights? Yup
+Young vs old fights? Yup
+Lift and carry? Yup
+Grocery shopping? You f’ing know it!
+Biceps? That’s kind of my thing
+Arm wrestling scenes that span several chapters and over 7,000 words? I apologize for nothing!
-Overuse of commas, and… ellipsis (three period pauses)?  I apologize for some things...

By the way consider my previous stories public domain, if you want to continue any story or use any character that is fine by me.

Sick and Sicker (Remastered) A Halloween horror about a little sister

Brat-ceps

Without further ado...

My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce

#1 Character Growth

My name is Adam Kelly and I have know my wife nearly my entire life. Even though we were a few years apart we went to the same schools. We weren’t friends back then or anything, she was three grades younger and we only knew of the other one’s existence from the playground or hallway. Admittedly, the first time I really noticed her is the around the same time everyone else did as well, and it is a big part of what has formed Paula into who she is today. My wife developed earlier than any other girl in school and as creepy as it feels to say, girls just didn’t develop as early as they do today. Me being a typical guy thought it was awesome for her, she was winning the genetic lottery! Even back then I knew being an attractive female made life easier for them than the rest of us shlubs. Knowing what I know now and knowing what she went though because of her early development has changed my entire perspective.

Paula did indeed grow early in height and chest and because of it she was the most popular girl in middle school, but what I know now is all the attention she received was not the attention she wanted. The boys all just wanted to see her boobs. They would all talk about what they would do with her if they had the chance and would “accidentally” cop a feel in the crowded halls, gym class or even playing at the park. Paula was a tomboy and always preferred to hang out with the boys because they actually did stuff like play basketball or ride bikes, and not just go to the mall like the girls, but by the end of the year when her development really started to take off the guys stopped treating her as the same old Paula they played football with. Instead her “friends” hormones started to make them act differently towards her. She was no longer Paulie, she was Paula, she was no longer seen as a buddy, she was seen as an object or worse, as a conquest. The grade school boys (and some perv adults) reactions to her changes were disappointing to Paula, but the girls reactions were… devastating.

The girls were jealous of all the attention she was getting, wanted or not, and they were cruel. Even the few girls she called friends slowly stopping calling her or answer her calls. Most girls didn’t like her much to begin with because she was a tomboy so they just started spreading rumors about her, and call her names. Then there were the few that went even further, two girls in particular didn’t just use words but their fists as well. Despite being a few inches taller than them she didn’t know how to fight and she was out numbered anyways. They were relentless, during the last month of school they had beat her up four times. They grabbed her hair, kicked her stomach and even punch her chest as some sort of payback for something she had no control over. Paula didn’t confide in her older brother about what was happening until the school year ended. He tried to assure her things would be different in high school but he was not naive and taught her how to fight back. Paula took the lessons well but it wasn’t until her brother introduced her to weights that she really started to feel confident and she REALLY liked the confidence boost. Her and her brother worked out everyday that summer and even when he went to work at the pool as a lifeguard she continued the weights for hours. Another year of school starting, another inch grown, and another cup size added. Paula was just… big. By the time she entered high school she was already 5’9” 150 lbs and a full C. The first month of school actually went decently, there were new people to make friends with and other girls started developing too. None in her grade were as tall or as endowed but at least it spread the boys attention around. Unfortunately her peace was short lived…

Amanda Fitzgerald ruled Jefferson School, hell 30 years later and I still think of her on occasion. Amanda was a senior when Paula entered high school, she had the same growth spurt four years earlier and seemingly never stopped. Unlike Paula, the red-head relished in the spotlight. Back in the 90s, at least in my town, chicks either wore over-sized shirts and Janko ultra-wide legged jeans or bodysuits. If you’re not familiar with bodysuits they were basically cotton, skin-tight, 1-piece bathing suits that snapped in the crotch typically worn with jeans or shorts. The latter is all Amanda wore. The 5’10” D-cup senior cheerleader didn’t just crave attention, she demanded it. She teased boys and grown men alike and the girls were all intimidated by her. She was feared not only because she could and did steal their boyfriends right in front of them (I was one of those boyfriends), but with that mature body came mature muscles as well. Amanda was head cheerleader and took the position very seriously. The red-haired cheer captain didn’t just talk the talk, she walked the walk when it came to her physical conditioning. She was the first in the gym and the last to leave after practice. She was the hottest of the girls, the strongest of the girls, and the also the meanest. The legend of Amanda Fitzgerald started a couple of years before Paula even entered high school during Amanda’s sophomore year.

Dave Elliot was the senior varsity football team’s star wide receiver who ended up playing for Ohio State before blowing out his knee. The tall, lean football player two years her senior resisted Amanda’s advances because he was “too in love with his girlfriend at the time to get with a sophomore chick.” Hard to blame him, Corine was a senior co-cheer captain at the time. Even at 15 Amanda did not take “no” very well. The next day she confronted his girlfriend Corine on Dave’s own front lawn. Corine was an athletic 18 year old, 3 years older than the fiery redhead sophomore but after just 2 minutes Dave’s older sister Mary who was a stocky, built like a brick shithouse, college rugby player had to step in to defend her brother’s girlfriend.  According to Dave’s neighbor Kimmy; the sophomore Amanda took them both on at the same time. Neither girl woman could overpower the young teen, not only did Amanda hold her own against two strong ladies she manhandled them both managing to wrestle them to the ground in simultaneous headlocks. Dave was forced to step in but as soon as he bent down Amanda wrapped his neck up with her long legs in a scissor hold! The redhead squeezed all three of them at the same time, making them all plea for mercy together as they were getting choked out. I guess it was some sight to see the three athletes aged 18, 18, and 22 slapping the ground and thighs of a 15 year old frantically begging for their lives. Understandably we did not believe Kimmy’s account the next day, even Dave himself denied he got knock out by Amanda until the infamous weight room incident…

A few days later Amanda burst into the high school weight room where the football players were working out, confronting Dave in front of the entire team. Dave denied everything saying she was just some psycho chick who couldn’t take rejection. The coach told her to stop the nonsense and leave, there was no way she overpowered his star wide receiver. She tried to fight Dave again right there but of course the coach wasn’t going to let that happen. Without saying anything more Amanda walked to the “Max Chart” the coach had posted on the cork-board of all the football team’s 3 rep maximum weight lifts. Without a word she stripped out of her pink overalls right there in front of the entire football team leaving herself in only a white, skin tight bodysuit. The sophomore Amanda Fitzgerald then walked to the bench where a bar was loaded with 2 plates (145 lbs) and added 2 little 10 pound plates to each side. Amanda slid under the bar and forced 3 hard reps of 185 to everyone’s astonishment. As soon as she finished she got up, heaved the bar from the bench and brought it to the squat rack.

Dave made a crack that he could squat more than 185 lbs but she didn’t say a word, instead she went to dumbbell rack and grabbed a pair of 45 pounders.  Amanda then turned around and curled the huge weights in each hand three times, everyone’s jaw hit the floor, but she wasn’t done. She then walked back to the squat rack, and threw her arms over it, resting the bar on her shoulders while still holding the weights in her hands. She unracked the bar and walked to the middle of the gym. Amanda then proceed to squat the combined weight of 275 lbs 3 times before dropping the barbells from her hands with a huge thud. Amanda then turned to poor Dave and stared down the senior football star with the weight across her shoulders. The sophomore took a deep breath and pressed the 185 lbs bar over her head! It was clearly a huge challenge but she managed another rep, and then with her arms shaking forced up her third! She held it in the air, arms quivering for a good 30 seconds, staring daggers at Dave before dropping the weight to the floor with a thunderous thud that made him jump. The bad bitch then just picked up her overalls and walked out of the weight room and into infamy.

Amanda Fitzgerald completely emasculated the senior football star without a single word spoken. She had beaten his max 3 rep squat by 65 lbs, his bench by 40 lbs, his one-armed dumbbell curl by 15 lbs, and his overhead press by a whopping 65 lbs! The girl three years younger out-muscled him for a combined total of 185 extra lbs in front of everyone. Oh, and to add insult to injury it turned out the reason she added the 4 extra 10 pound plates to the bar making it 185 was to match Dave Elliot’s body weight. She wanted him to know what her body was capable of doing to his body. Nobody doubted Kimmy, his neighbor’s story after that. Amanda went from bombshell to legend after the gym incident and the coach even added her to the chart (with an asterisk of course). Even though her sights were not on me at that time, hell I didn’t even know if I was even on her radar as someone who existed then I was thoroughly intimidated by this girl who wasn’t even old enough to drive. The sophomore could press 75 lbs more than my overhead and she over doubled our kicker Mikey Connor’s total.

I snuck into the gym and copied our” Max Chart” weightlifting sheet.

Varsity - NameAgeHeightWeightBenchDB CurlSquatOverheadTotalsPlaceBody%
Bahara, Amer186’1210220553101657505th357%
Bagwell, Scott175’10150110251507035537th237%
Connor, Mike185’712295151206029041st238%
Elliot, Dave185’101771453021012050521st285%
Ernest, Jamal175’81451403522013553016th366%
*Fitzgerald, Amanda*155’8144185452751856908th479%
Hich, Brad186’0223190603051707256th (t)325%
Jackson, Douglas185’7216260554202009352nd433%
Jensen, Tim176’11911702523012555013th288%
Kelly, Adam165’81621603023511053514th330%

I was always a stat guy and now I have my own accounting firm to show for it. In case math isn’t your strong suit I will break it down a bit. The sophomore girl could overhead press more than 30 of the guys on the team in other words about 91% of them. Astonishingly Amanda could lift more weight over her head than 4 of the guys could even squat! Comparing her to us; Dave her rival, Mikey the weakest, and myself (Adam), Amanda could curl 3x more than Mikey and overhead press 168% more than me!

She was the only cheerleader that could toss up other cheerleaders and catch them in one hand during their routines. I remember at a basketball game some dad mentioned how the “smoking hot cheer coach” should not be involved and let the girls do the routine on their own. The wife was annoyed and told him she was James and Kathleen Fitzgerald’s kid and not only was she on the squad, she was younger than their own daughter! He looked very uncomfortable, but that discomfort turned to anger when his brash wife went on to say Amanda was also taller and stronger than him too. The dude in his mi 40’s scowled and told her to cut it with the feminist bullshit. After the game as they were leaving his wife caught up to the sophomore cheerleader and asked to take a picture with her husband. The husband looked pissed but was not about to make a scene in the middle of the crowded gym. His wife pulled out a disposable Kodak and just before she took the picture told them to “give a big flex for the camera”. They both stood tall and double bicep flexed. Not only was the 15 year old a half inch taller, her arms totally disgraced his! Even his wife went from boisterous to crestfallen at the sight of her man’s arms looking so hapless next to a girl a 1/3 his age. His arms were average but hers humiliated them in both size and muscularity. I remember thinking she looked stronger than Xena ever did. They were arguing on the way to their car and I overheard the wife say “What if that 15 year old girl wanted to beat me up or have her way with me? Who would protect me? You!?”

Forum Saradas

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 12:40:46 am »
#2  “Cruel Leaders are Replaced Only to Have New Leaders Turn Cruel” - Che Guevara

Two years later…

Over the next couple of years at Jefferson High, Amanda only got bigger, stronger, and meaner.

Varsity - NameAgeHeightWeightBenchBD CurlSquatOverheadTotals
Fitzgerald, Amanda* 175’1015821055315195775
Kelly, Adam (me)185’1017318540260125610

No one wanted to mess with Amanda, but Amanda wanted to mess with Paula and it was all because of me. As the top wrestling star at the school I was quite popular back then and I always had a thing for muscular females, I felt incredibly lucky to have landed Amanda as my girlfriend at the time but she had a temper. I just casually mentioned Paula from my neighborhood and I mentioned she looked mature for a freshman. That was it! That was enough for my old girlfriend to seek out my future wife.

“So you think you’re hot shit, freshman?” Amanda said when she cornered Paula

“No… No I don’t. What did I do?”

“I just want you to know the lay-of-the-land around here. I am the queen and you are a peasant.”

The other cheerleaders started to gather around their leader snickering.

“says who?” Paula shot back defiantly

In a flash the powerful cheerleader grabbed Paula’s backpack straps and heaved, the queen of the school lifted Paula right off the ground! Everyone gasped at the sight of a 12th grader lifting a girl straight into the air! It’s one thing for her to toss up a tiny cheerleader who is also using her legs to assist, it’s another thing completely to lift dead weight from the ground, not to mention one almost as big as herself. Paula says she weighed about 150 lbs at the time and told me up until that moment she never knew a girl could be so strong. It was only for a few seconds before Amanda tossed her to the ground but it was astonishing.

Paula was stunned but got to her feet without backing down, the two girls circled each other. Amanda raised her arms in a test-of-strength challenge and Paula cautiously accepted. As both girls muscular bodies strained against the other, I was enthralled. The redheaded senior everyone both feared and wanted at the same time used her insane upper body strength and wrench down on the smaller girl’s arms, Paula’s arms bent and she fell to her knees. Amanda quickly wrapped her arms around Paula’s head and pulled her tight into her D cup breasts smother the freshman. Paula struggled for a bit before wrapping her arms around Amanda’s midsection. The younger girl then got one leg beneath her, and then the other, and heaved the surprised older girl right off of her feet in a bear hug. Paula used the opportunity to display her strength to her classmates by walking the struggling cheerleader around the yard for a good 30 seconds before slamming Amanda to the grass onto her back! Paula mounted her, sitting on her ample chest trapping both of Amanda’s arms to her sides between her thighs as she sat high on the cheerleader’s tits. The powerful senior was thrashing around trying to buck Paula off, she was almost thrown a few times but managed to stay on top of Amanda. Little Carly Wilson and Tamera Johnson both varsity cheerleaders and very athletic in their own right had seen enough and jumped in. Carly was about 4’11”, 100 lbs and Tamera was about 5’6” and probably 125 lbs, both were all lean  muscle.

Tamera got behind Paula and wrapped her arm around her neck in a choke hold. I still remember Tamera’s tight little mocha bicep dig into Paula’s pale throat. As the black girl pulled Paula back trying to unseat her, Carly the little mighty mite charged Paula slamming into her chest trying to help Tamera knock Paula off. The freshman pressed her hand against Carly’s tight 6 pack with her free hand to push the small girl back. Tamera was thought to be the second strongest girl at Jefferson back then, she was pulling at her own wrist forcing her lean, lime sized bicep deeper into Paula’s throat. The freshman’s eyes bulged as her windpipe was getting crushed by the powerful cheerleader. With only one arm available Paula grabbed Tamera’s upper forearm just below the black girl’s clenched hand to try to pry away the crushing choke hold, both their arms shook as Tamara leaned back pulling with more effort. Carly’s feet were sliding on the grass next to Amanda’s head, somehow Paula was managing to press the girl backwards with one arm against her defined midsection. Carly grabbed at Paula’s upper arm with both hands and the little cheerleader’s tiny hands together could not fully wrap around the freshman’s upper arm under her jacket sleeve then her eyes went wide…

Paula clutched onto the cheerleader’s defined stomach, unlike Carly her hand is large, large enough to grip both sides of the small girl’s protruding abdomen. Carly screamed out as the freshman clutched her stomach digging her fingers into the sides of her proud 6 pack abs. The tiny cheerleader was clearly flexing her hard core with fury against the squeeze but Paula’s powerful hand was forcing the bulging abdomen muscles towards each other. The small girl started to convulse as the heads of her rock hard, powerful abs crammed together above her belly button! Carly screamed and fell to her knees, but she was standing over Amanda’s prone body. The tiny cheerleader’s was being used as a weapon against the friend she was trying to help. Paula forced Carly’s ass onto Amanda’s face, smothering the head cheerleader trapped beneath her!

High on adrenalin Paula grunted out and started to power the brown, jacked arms of Tamera from her throat. The muscular arms of the black cheerleader were getting pried apart by the single arm of a freshman breaking the choke hold. Remembering that prominent bronze mound get tore apart by my future wife’s single, thick, powerful arm still gets me going. Between Carly’s struggling and Amanda’s hip trusts Paula was almost thrown off but Paula was just as cunning back then as she is now.  Paula let go of the girl’s crushed abdomen and Carly fell to the side of Amanda curled up in a ball wailing. The infuriated redhead’s powerful body arched high, lifting Paula a foot upwards nearly throwing her off but the freshman yanked Tamera’s arm hard propelling the cheerleader on top of her. The 9th grader held the black girl across her shoulders and let out a war-cry. Paula, the 14 year old heaved the senior cheerleader into the air over her head!  The combined weight was too much and forced Amanda’s hips back to the ground.

There it was in front of us for all to witness otherwise we would not have believed it. A freshman was taking on the three strongest senior girls in the school at once and was dominating them!  Paula rose to her knees above the furious cheerleader, straitened her posture with Tamara still overhead and looked down at the head cheerleader. Amanda’s bucking stopped abruptly. Despite Paula’s weight no longer on her chest the redhead’s neck, and shoulders bulged and her jaw locked tight. It was odd the way the chaos came to a screeching halt, both of them staring at each other with an intense scowl. I remember both girls turning red, but neither moving a centimeter before Amanda started to make a weird wheezing sound as if she smoked two packs a day. Paula’s scowl was replaced with a grin looking down on the cheerleader.

“I GIVE!” Amanda wheezed out

I was confused for a second then I saw Paula’s inner thighs shaking, she was squeezing the life out of the cheerleader without even crossing her ankles! The freshman stared down the entire cheer squad while mounted on top of their leader and holding the other in the air above her head. The school’s new biggest, baddest girl to ever walk the halls tossed the black cheerleader to the ground and raised her hands to the sky before slowly lowered them into a massive double bicep flex. The entire school was stunned into complete silence, the only sound was the powerful freshman’s jacket sleeves audibly creaking, nearly about to burst! I remember feeling so small for not having the muscles of a girl a full two years younger than me but I mostly remember comparing her to the rest of the girls she was staring down. She was taller, her body was more mature, and she shamed them all.   

“I’ll let you up but you have to kiss my leg first.”

Paula rocked to her feet and stood up, looking down upon her rival between her feet. Amanda’s chest was heaving taking in as much air as she could while she rubbed her ribs, probably checking for any cracks. The cheerleader sat up on her elbows still between Paula’s legs. Amanda tried to scoot back out from under her new rival but my future bride just moved forward keeping her trapped.

“It seems like you are having trouble getting up.”

Paula flexed her young, powerful legs. Her thighs transformed from thick and soft looking to muscular and menacing before the senior’s eyes. The cheerleader was fill with impotent rage but she had little choice. The most powerful, intimidating girl to ever walk the halls of Jefferson High relented and kissed the freshman’s thigh in front of the entire school!

That moment awoke a monster in Paula, she was determined to not just be more powerful, but more feared than the fall queen of Jefferson High. From that point on Paula filled the void of Amanda Fitzgerald and then some. She no longer hid her body, she took what what and who she wanted, and she just didn’t intimidate, she terrified everyone around her.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 01:27:23 pm »
Ohhh I love this kind of story!!

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 01:30:50 pm »
... And I totally missed that "sick and sicker" got a rework. This is one of my favorite stories ever! I have to read it again asap.  :woohoo:

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 11:12:30 pm »
Thank you so much

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2021, 12:39:24 pm »
Thank you, I am glad you like it so far :)

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 12:42:46 pm »
#3 The Inmate Runs the Asylum

4 years later…

Paula and I started dating when she was a senior, a few years after I had graduated. We both worked at the same bowling alley one summer and really hit it off.  My father was a State Trooper back then, and he was providing an extended escort for some politician across Texas which meant was going to be gone overnight. Paula and I have for the first time had a house to ourselves. We wasted no time doing exactly what you would think an 18 year old and college kid would do with a house all to themselves. About 8 hours in of marathon sex, around midnight Paula had an idea...

I went to my father’s closet and grab his State Trooper uniform. The pants and shirt were a little baggy, but it was nothing a belt didn’t fix.  As soon as I got out of the master bathroom she was already waiting for me nude as the day she was born, ready for some role playing.

“Please warden, I will do anything to not have to go the hole…. Anything.”

“Well ummm… Well inmate, you were really bad. You have been caught sneaking into the prison yard to use the weights. From the looks of you I don’t think it was the first time.”

To this day, that was the best line I ever came up with on the fly.

“It’s true warden I have been sneaking into the yard to workout really… really hard.”

Paula raises to her knees on the bed. She looks down at her amazing body and starts flexing her chest and abs. She uses her arms to press her firm, large breasts together. The vixen starts flexing one breast at a time, raising each high on her chest slowly.

“I am really, really strong warden… Maybe you should use that baton on me.”

“Holy shit” I couldn't help it and broke character for a second

“I.. I mean you look pretty strong but I think I can handle you on my own inmate.”

Paula grinned wickedly at me before raising her arms in a hard double bicep flex. God she was magnificent.

“Oh warden, you will definitely need to use that baton on me if you want this to be a fair fight.”

Well there was no arguing with that. I picked up my dad’s Tonfa baton from the basket, the kind of billy club that has a T handle, I was not really sure what to do next. I approached the bed trying to come up with a plan. I gently pressed the end of the billy club into her sternum to playfully press her onto her back on the bed.

“Why warden, is that what you really want to do with that big stick?”

Paula flexed her pecs actually gripping the baton between her beautiful tits. I give it a light tug, but she had it good.

“Oh my dear warden… You will have to be a lot rougher than that to punish me.”

Paula traces her index finger along the shaft of the baton while she flexes her right arm.

“You see warden this is nothing more than a toy to me.”

Paula then brought the club tip to her mouth before sliding it deep down her throat. She slowly pulled the shaft out, covered in her saliva. She just grinned sliding the tip of the baton down her chest, her abs, her hips until it rested against her shaved, tight mound. 

“Come on warden… punish me”

I was stunned, but regained my sense and parted her nether lips with the wet tip before gently pushing against the handle.

“You’ll have to better than that warden”

I slowly increased the pressure until it finally broke through into her love tunnel, Paula gasped as it entered her.

“that’s it, keep it coming warden” Paula moans

I continue to push deeper, and deeper until it was nearly 8 inches inside her! Paula grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard before removing my grip from the baton.

“It looks like I have your toy now”

Paula stood up from the bed, legs parted with the baton half buried inside her, the heavy shaft didn’t slide an inch! I stood in front of her dumbfounded.

“You’ll have to get me back on this bed if you want to put your… other baton in me”

Paula raised her hands in a test of strength and my hands met hers. I pressed so hard trying to topple her onto the mattress, but the naked teen goddess didn’t budge, her large breasts jiggled as she laughed. I was not weak, especially back then but she was just so strong. She easily spun me around and threw ME onto the bed instead. Still standing at the foot of the bed she stripped the state-trooper slacks and my underwear down my legs.  Paula then grabbed the pants still around my ankles with one hand and used them to press my ankles nearly to my ears, folding me in half with one arm! With my own legs in my face I couldn’t see or breath in that position, then I felt it…

“Do you want me to continue?” Paula whispered to me

Paula let my legs raise back until my feet pointed to the ceiling. My heart was racing, I didn’t know if I did want her to continue. I was excited but also scared, I didn’t answer.

“I will be gentle and you can tell me to stop any time.” she said caringly

Paula took the pants and underwear off my legs and took an ankle in each hand. I was somewhat relieved but then I felt the tip of the baton press against me again. Paula parted my vertical legs revealing her beautiful, wickedly grinning face. I looked between my legs to see the cock like baton resting on my stomach. Paula had taken the shaft of the Tonfa baton out and inserted the T handle into herself! The glistening tip that was deep inside her was pointed at my face. She slid the shaft against my erect cock and then stood up enough to lift the billy club from me. She easily held the baton T handle tightly in her pussy’s grip while she admired her new phallus.

“Are you ready warden?”

I got into the master bedroom’s shower and turned on the water contemplating what had just happened, I have fucked before but was never fucked myself until then. After about 15 minutes I was clean and decided it was best if we took a step back and just watch some TV for a while. Well that was the plan until I stepped out of the bathroom…

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2021, 12:44:21 pm »
#4 All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go

While I was in the shower Paula took her own turn putting on my father’s state trooper uniform and suddenly I didn’t feel like watching TV anymore. Good god, did she fill it out way better than me. The slacks tightly hugged her amazing ass and legs, and the top 3 buttons of the uniform’s shirt were screaming, ready to burst from her tits.

“Turn about is fair play” she grinned

Paula tossed the baton at my feet and winked at me.

*BOOM!*

“What the fuck!?”

I’ll never forget my dad’s face. He got home much earlier than we expected, and he was furious. My old man was a tough-as-nails, grizzled trooper who was quick to anger. He was an imposing man at 6’1” and a little under 200 lbs. He marched right up to Paula inches from her face and stared down at her.

“Take that god-damn uniform off NOW!”

Much like myself Paula was frozen like a deer in headlights! My father in a rage grabbed the collar of the Trooper shirt and pulled her up to her toes to make her nose to nose with him.

“Now!”

Panicked, Paula grabbed his wrists to pull his hands from the shirt collar and get away.

*pop*

My dad’s eyes narrowed as the top button bounced against his chest. The top of her cleavage was bulging, crammed tight within the stiff shirt.

“You’re ruining my shirt you little whore!”

“No you are, let go an I will take it off!” Paula protested

*pop*

Another button! The top half of her tits were uncovered!

“Jesus Christ!” My father blurted out

I thought it was because of Paula’s huge breasts becoming more exposed, but it wasn’t…

*pop*

My dad’s eyes went wide! The reason the buttons were popping was because the shirt was getting pulled open. It was getting pulled open because he refused to let go of the collar. It wasn’t Paula’s large, half naked breasts that caught him off guard, his eyes were wide because the State Trooper’s powerful arms were yielding to high school girl! Paula’s purple, overstuffed bra was clearly visible as another button popped while she pulled his sizeable arms slowly outwards! I thought at first my dad was tired from his shift but the more I looked on at the surreal scene the more it made sense. My father and Paula were both in identical uniforms. The uniform was tailored perfectly as you would expect from a high ranking Texas Trooper, it was fitted to his large frame but not too tight as to allow easy movement. It of course did not fit so perfectly on my high school girlfriend, the sleeves and pants were too long for her frame but also… too tight. With their arms in the air I could clearly see my dad’s big biceps flex under his sleeves making the fabric snug, but Paula’s sleeves were not snug, Paula’s sleeves were drum tight. You could make out each separate tricep and bicep muscle under the thick fabric as she struggled against my father. I loved how she was strong for a girl, it had never crossed my mind how strong she was compared to a fully grown, brawny man! Her arms were bigger and from the look on my dad’s face they may be stronger as well.

“You BITCH!” he yelled

The beige button up shirt ripped wide open as their arms did the same, the last of the buttons falling to the ground. Paula’s proud, firm tits were on display in her purple laced bra. I didn’t have to wonder long about who may be stronger. My dad’s arms were bent back and he was slowly forced to his knees in front of her! Paula’s demeanor went from distressed to malicious in an instant.

“Do you really want your uniform back Officer Kelly?”

She raised to her toes flexing her massive legs, the already over-stuffed pants didn’t stand a chance and yielded immediately to her majestic, muscular legs. Both inseams audibly tore open from her mid-thigh all the way up to her crotch revealing her purple panties, inches from his stunned face!

“Because this uniform is all torn” Paula sneered

“Let me up!”

“Why?”

“Because fuck you! Let me up!” My dad yelled

Paula tightened her grip on his forearms and pressed his wrists to his shoulders, pinning them to each side of his own collar, his elbows were pointing at her stomach.

“Do you want to get up because I am hurting you?”

“Fuck you cunt!”

Paula’s eyes narrowed. She forced his wrists inwards against the sides of his throat. His face turned red as his corroded artery was getting crushed.

“Do you want me to stop because I am hurting you too much Mr. Kelly?”

His breaths were becoming labored, and his eyes were welling up…

“YES!” He yelled out!

The revealed crotch of my powerful girlfriend’s light purple panties started to darkened literally before his eyes.

“Are you hurt because someone stronger is bullying you?”

“no”

My father barley whispered out, clenching his hands.

*Bam*

*Bam*

Paula started to hit my dad on the sides of his head with his own balled up fists!

“If you’re not getting bullied then why are you hitting yourself?”

My dad’s eyes were glassy as he looked up at her teenage face. He could see Paula’s power, he could see Paula’s dominance as see smirked down on him he could see how much… pleasure it was giving her. The dark purple splotch of her panties grew larger in front of his shamed, tearful eyes.

“Should this mean, mean girl stop picking on you?”

“yes”

“Why should I stop bullying you officer?”

“Because”

“Because it’s not fair I am picking on you?”

“no”

“Why is that Mr. Kelly?”

Paula bit her lower lip in anticipation. The 18 year old’s hips started to sway slightly and her clit was becoming more visible behind the soaked cotton. It was so close to my father’s face it was as if it too was threatening him.

“... BECAUSE YOU’RE STRONGER!!!” He cried out

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2021, 12:38:14 pm »
#5 Saturday In The Park, I Think it Was the Force of Her Thighs

Present day

We have been married for 17 years now. Paula is still a gym rat, she works out twice a day sometimes, she has even competed at an amateur NPC bodybuilding contest in the physique category.  Paula has competed at the bodybuilding level for years and won all of the local county shows so she decided to take it a step further beyond the county fair, and high school gym stages. She dropped to the physique category for the NPC Heart of Texas contest. In case you didn’t know in terms of muscularity it goes; bikini, figure/fitness, physique, and then bodybuilder. She came in 1st in her very first NPC regional physique competition earning her a spot to the national championships, and then possibly from there to the pro-card qualifier. Paula isn’t like those roid chicks you see on TV, her body is tight and powerful where she wants it to be and soft, and curvy where I like it to be. Except for her temperament I couldn't be luckier.

My wife was working out at the park, she likes the attention there even in the cold autumn air she is still wearing just a skin-tight Under Armor shirt and yoga pants. She was doing some hand stands when a ball hit her, knocking her over on the grass.

“What the hell!?” My wife yells out

“Sorry ma’am, it bounced off the slide.” a teenaged boy said as he timidly approached

“You want it back? Well, go get it!”

Paula turned her back to the boy and threw the ball so hard it landed well over the park’s fence and into the Dollar Store parking lot. The boy glared at her for a moment before trotting off to retrieve it. He is pretty tall, almost Paula’s height but she outweighs him by a good 30 lbs of muscle and apparently his momma didn’t raise a fool.

“Ok boomer, don’t you have a spin class or something to go to?” a distant voice yelled out

The group of kids of various ages all laughed.

“Who the fuck said that?” Paula yells

Now all the kids start in the mockery.

“Ok boomer” some girl yells

“Ok Karen” a boy joins in

“I said it, ya old bitch!” another kid yells from a distance

My wife’s face is getting flush with anger as she starts marching towards the crowd of kids. The group parts revealing a girl maybe 5 feet tall in a fall jacket and jeans standing there. She has on oversized librarian glasses and her hair is up I a bun on top her head. Paula cocks back her arm and the girl puts her hands up to shield her face.

“It wasn’t me!” The girl pleas

Paula was bluffing on the punch, she isn’t that crazy, not enough to hit a kid anyways. Instead Paula grabs the girl by the wrists and hauls her up into the air! Paula’s back flares out so wide with muscle the shirt rides up exposing her tight midriff. She looks amazing holding the kid up with sheer shoulder strength. The kid’s standing reach is about 6 1/2 feet, Paula’s on the other hand is nearly 8 feet. The girl hangs a foot and a half above the ground!

“I didn’t even say anything.” The girls says with a surprisingly composed tone for being held in the air.

“That doesn’t matter, YOU don’t matter. This is a just a demonstration for your friends, you’re no more than an object, a prop for the show.” Paula sneers

The girl swings her legs up and tries to wrap them around Paula’s upper torso. Paula just laughs while inflating her sizable chest and spreading her lats wide.

“Looks like you come up a little bit short.” My wife snickers under the strain of holding the girl aloft

Paula was right, the girl’s short legs couldn’t come close to getting around Paula’s upper body. The girl gives up on trying to wrap around and secures her feet on Paula’s hips, knees still pressed against my wife’s  billowing lats, just below her armpits.

“Listen here you little brats! Do you all see what I can do to you? From now on you are going to stoo-pphhht!” My wife winces

Paula’s eye go wide as the legs quake against her sides. My wife lets go of the young girl’s wrists and grips the inner thighs of the teen. Despite not being held up by my wife, the girl does not fall, she stays up using the clutch of her jeaned thighs against Paula. My wife leaps forward, slamming the girl to the ground! Both of the ladies roll on the ground, trying to get their breath, neither getting to their feet. Paula reaches out and grabs the teen’s hand to pull her towards her but the girl reacts in kind and now they both lay on the ground with clenched hands in the air as an impromptu arm wrestling match breaks out.

My feisty wife goes for the all out kill and leans in over their fists, the girl’s arm bends further towards the ground. My wife’s arm swells to its full mass. Her arms have always been bigger than mine, but she has added on considerable mass lately, “bulking up in the off-season”. I have seen her arm flexed a thousand times, but this is the first time I am ever shocked by its size. My wife’s masculine arm is huge! It has a bit more baby-fat than usual but there is no denying she has packed on some serious muscle, however that’s not the most unbelievable part. The girl’s arm Paula is fighting against bends against the onslaught but does not immediately fail. The teen’s arm is forced back but slows to stops two thirds of the way down. The teenager buries her face into the grass, hood over her head, she is digging her fingers into the ground trying to get some leverage against my much larger wife. The girl’s tiny hand is completely engulfed in Paula’s. Paula kicks out her long, tree-trunk leg for more leverage, but gains no more ground!

“Break brat!” My wife commands

Paula violently cranks her wrist and raises her elbow from the cold ground using her weight against the teen and it works. The girl’s arm shakily bends back slowly but surely until it is pressed into the mud.

“Well that’s, that” Paula says getting to her feet

My wife stares down the group of kids while the girl remains on the ground, brushes herself off and gives the crowd the double bird as we leave.

#6 Dinner and Dessert

A few weeks have passed since the park incident and we were out enjoying a nice night out. The subject of the girl at the park came up… again. My wife seems to be obsessed with this girl. She even admitted she tried finding her on the internet. I had to stop her and ask why she was so fixated on some girl, Paula has been in probably a dozen fights and won them all including this one. Most of the woman and the couple of guys she beat-up were nothing more than a distant memory, I don’t get this preoccupation. My wife was feeling pretty good from the red wine and finally confessed to me at dinner what it was. Paula went on to explain when the girl pressed her legs against her sides she actually felt her lats compress to the point her ribs began to bend! She admitted she remembered how strong her own legs were and could make ribs bend without her ankles crossed but has been neglecting her inner-thigh workouts. Ever since the day at the park she has been working out her legs non-stop. She was pretty drunk and after dinner she insisted we stop at her Planet Fitness despite our dressed up attire. She dragged me to the thigh press machine to the odd looks of the four patrons there at 11:45pm on a Friday. She hiked up her dress as she sat down at the adductor press. 

“This is what I have been working on ever since that brat”

My wife pulls the pin out and drunkenly jabs at the bottom hole, hitting home after her 5th try.

“I hope you are better at finding the hole than me tonight” She slurs with a glassy eyed wink

Before I can come up with a witty retort Paula’s thighs bloat with SHOCKING muscle! The full stack of plates where more than she could bare… or so I thought. She raised her arms and flexed them hard showing off their massive size and the stack of heavy metal began to rise! She throws her head back as her tree-trunk thighs come together! The 210 lbs of iron plates bounds uneasily as her straining adductor muscles flutter.  Paula keeps the full stack suspended in the air 5.. 10 … 30 seconds, her entire body trembles with exertion to keep the massive weight aloft until she can no longer hold on. After nearly a full minute her legs finally part letting the plates crash down inside the machine. Paula’s panties are unmistakably darkened, and her nipples are rock hard through the dress.

My wife was so turned on by her own feat, we didn’t even make it out of the nearly empty parking lot. As we walked behind our pickup truck, she grabbed me by my belt buckle, opened the lift-gate and literally lifted me into it by my pants! She opened up my fly, pulled her panties to the side and the next thing I knew I was inside her! She was riding me so hard the truck springs creaked and screamed into the night, I was surprising we didn’t get caught! She squeezed me as she came and I was suddenly all too aware by what she meant by being frightened by the strength of someone’s thighs

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2021, 11:31:41 pm »
#6 Chicken?

8 months later...

We arrive at my best friend Dale and his wife Tanya’s party as the sun is setting. It looks like most of the party goers (aunt’s, uncles, etc.) had already left. Paula and I just left my niece’s birthday party, it’s why we are arriving at 8:30 pm. It is perfect timing as far as I’m concerned, almost everyone still here at the party is a good time and I am ready to get my drink on. After picking at some leftovers we head to the backyard, most of our friends are hanging out around the patio, there are still a few people splashing around in the pool across the large yard. The coolers are now pulled up to the tables where several empty cans sit on top of. Paula and I start hitting the refreshments pretty hard to catch up to our friends level, I know we are a bit too old (around the wrong side of 40) for that sort of thing but “when in Rome”. It is a hot and sticky August night. After about two hours of putting the beers away, or White Claws in Paula’s case Dale looks up at me glassy eyed and says:

“Fuck this heat, I’m hopping in the pool”

The five of us just looked at each and we all knew it was a good idea. Everyone is still in their bathing suits from earlier. Thankfully Paula and I thew our bathing suits in the truck, just in case. I could have borrowed a suit from Dale, but no woman here compares to Paula’s proportions. Don’t get me wrong the other two women are both attractive. Both ladies keep in good shape and are similar in body types, maybe about 5’3” and 115 lbs at most. My wife on the other hand is 5’10” and currently “bulking up”, she is definitely what the kids call “thicc”, but my god has she bulked up in all the right places, I can get used to off-season Paula. I have not seen her new bikini, and as she steps out of the bathroom I am seriously considering shoving her right back in for a quickie.  She looks perfectly hour-glassed, if I had to describe her I would say Mia Sand, but with better arms. Paula’s thick legs bottle up to her narrow, flat waist. My wife’s arms and traps are thick and powerful while still somehow looking feminine, but her best assets by far and away are her DD breasts that sit high and mighty upon her chest! Paula said she has gained 12 lbs since starting her bulk regiment and I swear 6 of those lbs went to her boobs. She went from a large C to DDs! The main reason she had to get a new bikini is because she needed extra support to contain those monsters. The foam formed red bikini cups are packed full.

As are about to walk out to the backyard Mary Beth steps in the door.

“You guys have to get in there, we are playing chicken! I lost a contact lens and need to take the other one out, but I’ll be back in right after. It’s okay Vi has taken my place.”

I had almost forgot someone was still in the pool from before. Apparently the mystery swimmer is named Vi. Paula and I look at each other and she get a devilish grin on her face.

“Oh no Paula, you are going up first, then we’ll see after that.” I say

“You mean you’ll see yourself getting on my shoulders after that big boy.”

My wife gives a playful shrug as we hurry towards the pool. We waste no time and jump right in. I duck down between my wife’s legs and hoist her up on my shoulders. Right away Paula gets to work, it took all of 10 seconds before Tonya was knocked off of Dale’s shoulders into the water. The whole pool was getting into the action and everyone was climbing on shoulders and chicken fighting. Paula being Paula is muscling all challengers into the drink, my wife is a competitor through and through.

*BAM!*

Paula must have lost her balance and kicked me the face on the way down, I got a heel to the bridge of my nose! I am knocked backwards into the water, I see stars and my eyes instantly water. My nose is bleeding and hurts like hell but I don’t think it’s broken. After about a minute of trying to regain my scenes I feel a shove and although I can’t see, I can tell it’s Paula in a cursing in a rage. I can make out her silhouette marching toward someone. Others are closing in between my wife and her soon to be victim. Everyone that knows Paula as more than a casual acquaintance knows of her temper and she is HOT right now, looking to fight somebody. The voices of reason are trying to defuse whatever is going on and I need to make my way up there to try to deescalate this as well. I can hear everyone pleading with my wife:

“Don’t do it Paula, it was just a game.”

“Everyone settle down, there is no fighting here.”

“Come on, it’s a party, we are all just having fun.”

“What are you going to do Paula, hit her? You know you can’t do that, the cops would be knocking on your door in a minute and social media will eat you alive!”

Apparently that got my raging wife to stop in her tracks as the crowd of friends closed in around her. I am relieved she stopped and I hang back as the group settles Paula down while I tend to my bleeding nose. As I reach for the napkins I ask Tonya who she was so heated at and she points to a short woman, shorter than Mary Beth, so it must be what’s-her-name, damn my head hurts. The chick  is thankfully walking away from the situation, draped in a beach towel over her shoulders, another around her waist. The towels looks like a cloak over her small frame. That woman has no idea how lucky she is, Paula would have murdered her. Then again, Paula is just as lucky; whoever said Facebook would eat her alive was onto something. A 5’10” muscle bound amazon beating on a woman no taller than my niece would not look too good on social media and in this day and age everyone is just waiting for the next “Karen” video.

The woman walked to a near by picnic table, took a seat and and said something that I couldn’t quite make out but whatever it was sent Paula into a rage all over again! I quickly make my way over, but Paula beats me there. Instead of go to town, beating the hell out of the chick, she just sat across from the tiny woman. I quickly sit down next to Paula to try to mediate and I finally see the person draped in an oversized towel. To my utter shock, this is not a woman that has riled up Paula… Sitting across from me is a freaking girl! The teen places her elbow on the table and raises her hand waiting, challenging my wife. The teen just sits there arm raised obnoxiously chewing a large wad of bubble occasionally blowing big pink bubbles. My wife leans across the table to meet her hand, and places her free hand firmly on my leg as if to say “stay out of it”. Paula’s right bicep rises and glistens under the harsh garage spot lights, droplets from the pool cascade down her stellar arm. The teen pulls slightly on the much larger hand and the 42 year old’s bicep swells ever further, ready for battle. The size difference is comical; Paula stands a good 10 inches taller, her large hand encompasses the teen’s, not to mention her forearm is longer by at least 4 inches.

“Do you remember me? I have been thinking about you for 8 months.” The girl says

It’s not just any girl… it is her, the girl from the park! It is almost adorable the way she is doing her best to make her voice seem intimidating. My wife was not as amused… Without warning or a count down Paula wrenches their hands and takes the teen a third of the way down! The sudden violent jerk causes the towel to fall off of the girl’s shoulders to the concrete patio floor. I, along with everyone else gasps at the dramatic reveal… The teen’s straining arm, it is freaking jacked! I cannot believe this girl is so swol! The teen’s outstretched arm is rigid, full of hard, angular muscle from her pronounced shoulder cap to her tiny wrist. I am squeamish with the unsettling realization that this girl’s arm is as thick as mine, but mine has a small layer of blubber. Hell, the girl’s arm is only an inch or so smaller than Paula’s! I am gob-stopped and I’m not the only one, Paula grips my thigh hard. This girl my wife confronted in the park has been apparently pumping iron like a prison inmate hell bent on revenge ever since. I really need to get back to the gym. It is disgraceful that I am jealous of a freaking girl’s arms!  None the less, the girl’s short arm is stretched outward, the thick root of her bicep looks like it is tearing from her the crook of her arm. Paula’s far longer, more powerful arm is threatening to break the teen’s in two. The girl’s neck bulges, I cannot believe` the muscle definition coming to life in front of me! Despite losing this contest she is almost as strong as a woman at least 25 years her senior, and an amateur physique bodybuilder at that! I am scared of what she will be in a couple of years.

“Jeez, she is stronger than me and will be stronger than Paula before she can even vote” Dale says as if plucking the thought right out of my brain

This goes over as exactly as you would think with Paula. Her black eyes narrow at the statement and she goes for the kill. My wife leans hard into me and throws her entire body down onto the outstretched arm, really trying to break the girl! The teen winces in desperation and pain, her young arm is a couple of inches from defeat. The girl’s arm is pulled all the way across the table, their elbows are well on our side. She cannot overcome Paula’s strength AND weight to upright her arm! Paula is always looking for any advantage and she finds one. My wife grabs the crossbar under the table, her muscular left arm bulges as she gets a firm grip so she can finally end this battle that has already lasted far longer than I know she believes this contest should have. Paula lets out a roar and pulls with both powerful arms at once, the teen stood no chance, her strained arm cannot resist my wife’s might any longer and fails, thumping against the table.

“Yes bitch! You lost Violet!” Paula yells in victory!

Paula knows her name?

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 11:43:43 pm »
#7 (See Story Title)

The girl, I mean “Violet” doesn’t say a word, her head is held low, wet hair covering her face. Paula goes to get up and the teen just brings her left elbow to the table.

“Your funeral little girly” Paula sneers

“No cheating this time Mrs. Kelly” The teen says

She knows Paula’s name?

“1..2…3… go!”

This time they both start together, both women close their eyes tight and bow their heads in concentration.

“This is what you’re up against!” Paula declares as she flexes her powerful right arm in the air!

“Jesus!”

“Holy shit, look at that thing!”

“That is fucking insane!”

Paula doesn’t flex often, my friend’s are clearly quite impressed that a 42 year old can have such a body. Looking at her flexed arm I can’t help but be enamored myself. Paula’s arms have always been muscular, her upper arms are bulky with elongated, thick biceps. She has the strongest arms of any woman in her gym, her biceps are broad and solid, they are really something to see fully flexed like this and she is loving the flattery from her peers. My amazon beams with pride at the awed adulation from our friends. I can’t tear my eyes away from her magnificent arm, and neither can Paula, she starts to flex it up and down for her audience.

“Oh WOW Mrs Kelly” Violet says in a tone that makes Paula lose her smile and peer right at the bratty teen

Violet is mocking Paula by mirroring her pose but instead blows a big bubble of gum in front of her arm mimicking an inflating bicep.

*pop*

The pink, popped wad of gum deflates to the girls chin. They aren’t Paula’s audience, and those weren’t HER compliments. During Violet’s first battle her outstretched arm was as big as mine and a bit smaller than Paula’s, but that was her outstretched arm. The teen is mirroring Paula’s flex and this is the only similarity they share.

“For eight months since we met I have curled, and curled, and curled weights, adding a half a pound every day just for you Mrs. Kelly.” Violet sneers

A quick math calculation says even if she started only able to curl a 20 pound straight bar with both arms at first, that would still be 140 lbs if she was telling the truth and by the looks of her biceps I have no reason to doubt it! But the truth is, I remember her at the park and I know she didn’t start at 20 lbs. The light from the garage spot light glares off the teen’s wet, bulging arm. Droplets from the pool shimmer against her goose-bumped skin drawing everyone’s attention to it like moths to shining light. The shadow of the impossibly prominent muscle casts a large shadow across the table and beyond.  The towering mound eclipses her my proud wife’s arm both figuratively and literally! Paula’s bicep is the size and shape of her White Claw, long and tubular but Violet’s… Violet’s looks more like the bocce ball on the grass next to us. Her bicep rises like the sun over the horizon, a billowing ball of muscle! The contracting bicep is a monument to what an adult man could achieve if they dedicated their life to gym. The sight is made especially odd for a girl her size. Violet is clearly very athletic, but also slender. She doesn’t have a single ounce of fat anywhere on her, just slim, lean muscle. Her arms relaxed look like they could belong to a gymnast, but now flexed it could rival a female bodybuilder’s, MY female bodybuilder! Paula’s eyes are no longer peering, they are wide open as her bulky arm starts to bend back! Paula is larger than life; built so tall, so sturdy, so broad her mere presence is a display of power. Yet her arm is getting bent backwards by a small, skinny girl!

My wife grabs the edge of the table.

“No cheating Mrs. Kelly. Your muscles against my muscles.” Violet says in a cold, flat tone

Paula ignores her and grabs the edge for leverage anyways. Violet does not grab the table’s edge, she instead places her palm flat on top. Paula stops Violet’s momentum and slowly begins to bring them back to the start point.

“I wanted to show you my arms are stronger than your arms Mrs. Kelly, this is not arm to arm if you grab the table.” Violet stains

“You want a test of arms? How about this you little bitch!” Paula yells out

My wife plants her flip-flops and rears back with tremendous might, her body explodes in an all out surge of strength that reminds everyone just how imposing her physique really is! The teen yields to my amazon queen as she gets stretched across the table, the wood digging into her chest. My wife’s full body onslaught is breaking the girl! This is no longer a proper arm wrestling contest. This isn’t elbow to elbow left to right. This is more like tug-o-war to pull Violet across the table to pin her arm down.

“This is a better test of arms Mrs. Kelly” Violet says with even more strain

Violet’s body is taking on a titanic force, her entire arm is spasming against it’s burden, seeming to swell greater with every involuntary flex as she tries to will her freakishly huge bicep to overcome my wife’s attack. I am the only one that can see Paula’s gigantic thighs flex beneath the table as her flip-flops begin to slide centimeter by centimeter. Violet’s chest is trembling against the table top from strain, the teen lowers her hand below the table line, she must be at a point that she needs to finally grip the bench. Violet looks down at the bench seat where she is gripping, in determined concentration. The teen’s grip beneath the table anchored her enough to…

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2021, 10:22:44 am »
This is amazing!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2021, 05:05:27 am »
Thanks!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2021, 05:08:48 am »
#8 Foiled

A bright light illuminates the girl’s face from below as if she is about to tell a spooky campfire story. Violet’s right arm re-emerges with her phone in hand. She never gripped the bench, she was looking at her freaking cell phone! She overcame my wife’s effort with a single arm as she brings the screen to her face.

“Hey everybody, I just wanted to show you what you can accomplish if you work everyday to achieve your goals. This goal is eight months in the making.” Violet says to her phone screen.

The teen stretches her short arm out as far as she can, turning the screen and camera to the table in order to get herself, my wife, and myself in frame.

“This is going to make a great snap story for my fellow Martyr Knights” Violet says with a devilish grin

She’s in a gang of some sorts?

The sheer shock at the flagrant disrespect caught my wife so off guard Violet was able to take full advantage and pull their arms back to center. My wife pulls like a raging bull infuriated by the brash teen. Paula grips the table harder and lets out a warriors cry contracting with all of her power! My bodybuilder is pouring sweat from every pore, pulling like a woman possessed and she succeeds! Pulling from both directions Paula’s arms start to come together pulling Violet’s across the table again. As her arms get closer, my wife’s boobs press together between them making the cups look so full they are about to burst! Damn they look good.

“Mrs Kelly, you’re getting weaker by the minute.” Violet taunts

The little brat is right, all of Paula’s 42 years are getting to her, they are nearly 10 minutes in since they both sat down, her stamina and strength are draining. My wife’s giant DD chest is heaving, her nipples are poking hard through her supportive bikini top. I know this is not the time, but god they look amazing.

“Caught you peeking Mr. Kelly”

I look up and see the screen pointed at my face.

“Even during this you are checking out your wife’s boobies” Violet laughs

“At least I have tits! Put down the phone you bitch!” Paula says through clenched teeth

“Mrs. Kelly stop calling me names, or I will be mean back.” Violet says with a faux scolding tone

“Mean? Mean! I will show you fucking mean you little millennial shit!”

“Millennials are in their 30s now, Mrs. Kelly, I am technically Gen Z. I know because you are older you are getting tired and frustrated but it is no reason to be so angry.”

Despite losing, Violet is still cool under the tremendous pressure.

“This is for you Mr. Kelly”

The teen focuses the camera on Paula’s magnificent bulging tits. Not having children has kept them perfect, they are so large and proud just like her.

“And this is for my Martyrs”

Violet’s arm flexes so hard, and so violently I flinch! The teen’s bicep surges, the thick root threatens to pull the muscle right off the bone. All of Paula’s rage, all of her power means nothing at this moment. I look at their warring arms and their difference is jarring. My wife’s long, tubular bicep is pronounced but not overly defined in her off-season state. Violet’s on the other hand is hard and angular with a split in the middle of it. If you were just looking at their arms you would think the teen’s were the bodybuilder’s. The thick root of Violet’s bicep connecting it to the elbow is so pronounced it alone would be enough to give Paula’s arms a run for their money!

“And this is for me!” Violet yells

Paula lets out a strained gasp as her arms start to spread! My gorgeous wife’s thick pecs tremble as the tight cease between them widens. Horizontal grooves become more and more evident as my wife’s pecs strain. Paula’s fat tits are actually flattening against her chest as her pectorals widen! My heart sinks as I watch the bulge of my wife’s trembling pecs fade against her sternum on the teen’s screen. I and everyone else can clearly see Paula’s thick, rubbery nipple, hers chest is stretched so flat her breast has recessed from the formed DD cup of her bikini top.

“Are you an optimist or a pessimist Mrs Kelly? Is your cup half empty, or half full?” Violet giggles

The brat props the phone against a citronella candle and removes the tinfoil off the bowl of balled melon fruit salad on the table. The little teen terror grabs a watermelon ball, aims and tosses it into Paula’s open bikini top! My wife explodes with rage trying to rip her hand away from the evil bitch making the ball of fruit roll around the bottom of her half empty cup but Violet has too good of a grip!

“Holy shit!” Tanya exclaims in enthralled shock

“I will kill you, you psychotic little cunt!”  Paula screams!

“No need for such foul language, it is obvious why this is happening. Here let me show you” Violet says with a smug grin

The teen picks up the aluminum foil from the fruit bowl.

“Like you said, you have been working out since before I was alive and you have some real muscle to show for it.”

Violet the wraps the square of foil over my wife’s shaking bicep, squeezing it tight! Paula struggles but cannot do anything while engaged in this battle. The teen takes the foil off with care and examines the dome of metal before showing it to the crowd of adults and then to her camera as if she is about to do a magic trick with it.

“Look, it’s a perfect cast of your big ol’ bicep. Look how big it is from all those years of pumping iron. Now let’s see what mine looks like.”

The teen then places the tinfoil dome on her billowing bicep.

“It’s like a little hat!” Violet cackles out

The arrogant teen is right... The cast of my wife’s bicep sits on top of the teen’s like a little hat. Seeing it compared like this I am crestfallen to realize my hellcat wife’s bicep isn’t HALF the muscle of this little girl’s! Paula has far more overall muscle mass, but the teen has managed to pack more muscle into her arms than Paula has over her entire lifetime. I watch the fluttering tin foil on the girl’s throbbing bicep and I feel my eyes well up a bit at the humbling sight. The foil “hat” that is the empty mold of my wife’s powerful upper arm barley covers the top third of Violet’s!

Our friends are murmuring with soft whispers of  “taken down a peg” and “humiliated”. I pray Paula can’t hear them, but I know it was unanswered. Paula looks devastated by the demonstration, she has working out for 3 decades and the visualization is bringing tears and rage to her eyes.

“Turn that fucking camera off!” Paula scowls

“If you win, I’ll delete the video, and I tell you what… I’ll even let you use BOTH hands.” Violet replies coyly

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2021, 06:00:50 am »
Really have enjoyed the last couple of chapters, just because of how big and strong Violet has gotten over the past 8 months that she is able to control the much taller, heavier, overall more massive Paula, humiliating her by overpowering her while recording the whole thing, and then proclaiming at the end that Paula can use both hands, I have always been a fan of seeing that in stories, the ultimate humiliation of someone who can't win even while cheating to do it. I really am looking forward to the next chapter! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View