Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574442 Posts in 72914 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 05:01:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Your House
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Your House  (Read 82151 times)

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Your House
« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2023, 02:25:07 am »
Another banger of an update. I think this is the first time we are really seeing Laura have fear. Not only in terms of Safira and her capabilities but also in her grip loosening on Desmond. Even though she's been with the NAE for awhile it seems that even with decades of planning, no plan survives first contact. Speaking of planning now that's its open that Laura was part of the NAE before becoming NEO it makes you think about things like Desmond and Desi's upbringing, Reggie's "accident" and a whole host of other things and how the NAE had their hand in the past.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #195 on: March 22, 2023, 02:25:07 am »

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #196 on: March 22, 2023, 03:51:56 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another banger of an update. I think this is the first time we are really seeing Laura have fear. Not only in terms of Safira and her capabilities but also in her grip loosening on Desmond. Even though she's been with the NAE for awhile it seems that even with decades of planning, no plan survives first contact. Speaking of planning now that's its open that Laura was part of the NAE before becoming NEO it makes you think about things like Desmond and Desi's upbringing, Reggie's "accident" and a whole host of other things and how the NAE had their hand in the past.

Good eye.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #197 on: April 01, 2023, 06:57:40 am »
The room felt like it was getting smaller as everyone pressed forward towards the stage at the far end of the room. Bodies pressing in tight as mom kept a firm grip on my collar. Loud, triumphant music I had never heard before began to play as the floating geometric lights I had seen before while everyone was partying began reappeared, sending the Neo crowd into an ecstatic cheer. It was surprising how quickly we made our way through. As I looked at mom, the crowd seemed to part just as she was approaching. Granting her passage without impediment. The scent that seemed to always linger around her stronger than I had ever sensed before, Amber and Vanilla practically assaulting my sinuses as I was caught up in her wake. Before long, we had broken through the crowd. Mom whipping me forward as I tumbled to the floor and rolling into the side of the stage near some steps, hitting my bad shoulder into the wall with an audible click.

I glared at her, my throat burning as I got up. My right arm still numb, but slowly getting its strength back as I pushed myself back to my feet.

"What the Hell is the matter with you?" I shouted, my voice partially drowned out by the audio and the crowd.

"We don't have time for your bitching," mom said, pointing towards the stage as Ms. Merrymore walked on stage with a microphone and sending the crowd into even louder cheering. "We're on in five. So smile and wave, or I swear on your father's grave that I'll do things that'll make your life until now look like Sesame Street."

"We're on in five? What the Hell does that-"

I was cut off as a spotlight came on, making the crowd cheer louder as mom turned and waved towards the audience. The biggest fucking smile on her face as she leaned in close.

"Smile and wave, son!"

I couldn't help but do as she said, forcing myself to smile and wave as mom drank in the adoration. A chant of "Reaper! Reaper!" building as she gently grabbed my arm and pulled me up the steps. Guiding me onto the stage as I was forced to join Ms. Merrymore, who gestured towards us before applauding.

"Are we ready?" Ms. Merrymore said, looking fantastic in a sequined blue dress that glinted with green underneath the lights. Her blonde hair stylized into a loose ponytail as her eyes remained glued onto mom.

"I know Cecilia is," mom replied, giving her a knowing smirk. "But I don't think our Sisters know why they're here."

Ms. Merrymore began to giggle as she gave mom a gigantic hug.

"No, they are not!"

Then, with a flourish, she pressed a button on the microphone and got the ball rolling.

"Sisters!" she declared, excitement in her voice and in the air. "I want to thank you all for coming tonight! You, who represent important sections of our planned society! Scientists! Social engineers! Our strongest generals and warriors! You, who will change this planet for the better as we spread out into all factors of this reality! Give it up for you absolutely BEASTLY, BEAUTIFUL BADASSES!"

The crowd's fervor swelled once more, responding to the praise. Some were calling out with thank you's, others with "New for you!" Others were chanting "N-A-E! N-A-E!" And as I looked out across the crowd, I got a good look at who was really attending this gathering. While Orange Neos lined the walls, the crowd itself was filled with the other colors. Blues and Greens and Reds. My eyes scanned the crowd, looking for a pair of White eyes. But then, in the far back, right by the doors that lead to the entryway, I saw them. Moving out of the room was Desi, surrounded by four pairs of Orange eyes. A glint of metal revealing that they had their guns trained on her, ordering her to move and shoving her as our eyes met.

Mom hadn't ordered them to retrieve Safira. It was for Desiree.

I wanted to make a move, but mom's hand was on my chest before I realized it. Giving me a smirk as she mouthed the words "stay" to me, clear as day. I looked towards Desi, and she looked at me. Our eyes meeting as one of the guards pointed out the door, while another seemed to activate the gun she was holding to show my sister that she wasn't fucking around. They were taking no chances, openly threatening to shoot her before forcing her out of the hall.

"But now, for the real reason you're here!" Ms. Merrymore exclaimed, moving to the side and motioning off stage. "And to make such an announcement, give it up for The One! The Only! Our Sister Ascendant! Queen Cornelia Bernard!"

The crowd lost its mind as some sort of military march began to play, and out of the darkened corners of the stage, she walked out. And she had most definitely changed since I last saw her three weeks ago.

The first thing I noticed was that she was very much BIGGER than before. Her body looked thicker, stronger. Clearly focused on mass, her sleeveless royal red dress was holding on for dear life across her torso as incredible sinew threatened to tear itself out of her clothing. Lats like wings forcing satin to dare challenge her physicality as she held her head high. Her elegant neck replaced with a thicker Bull like one as her broadened, boulder-like shoulders allowed a most perfect slope to some truly outrageous arms, comparable to my mother's. Every inch of forearms looking like she had spent years working on curls and other exercises to build them to titanic power, capped with red skin that came to her elbows like gloves. Her hands had gotten wider, thicker as she waved towards the Neos in attendance, her forearms brushing up against an absolutely massive pair of breasts that stretched the top of her dress even further than her lats alone could.

And above it all, her facial features had been further refined. A more youthful appearance, to be sure. I'd almost say she now looked like the image of a teenage beauty queen, all signs of previous maturity given way to a fresher, longer lasting appeal that she had clearly taken inspiration from mom on. Her long, blonde hair now a lighter color, an almost white shade that contrasted against her golden skin. An almost perfect embodiment of the most fetishized of both bimbos and female bodybuilders, fitting onto the frankly gigantic being that Doctor Bernard had turned herself into. As she drew closer, I realized it wasn't just her build itself as she slowly loomed larger than ever. Walking up to my mother, she had now become so tall, she nearly towered over her as she moved in close and gave her a passionate kiss. I wasn't taken aback by the kiss itself, but more how casually mom pushed me away before she threw herself at Doctor Bernard. Standing next to them, I noticed that I felt even smaller than before. I had been isolated, tortured, nearly killed, transformed, humiliated. But at that moment, Doctor Bernard hadn't even registered me. She knew my name, held an interest in me. But on this stage, all that mattered was what she wanted. And I realized that I was a prop that didn't matter to either her or my mother.

And as I gazed at them, and out at the crowd, the chants seemed to be fading away as the multi-tonal buzzing in my head grew louder. But as I listened to it, I thought I could hear something else. Something growing clearer. I could swear it sounded like-

"Sisters," Doctor Bernard cheered, holding the microphone at the perfect distance. "I am glad you came tonight! How are you feeling?"

Playing it up to the crowd, she held the microphone out as the women in the crowd cheered once more. Their screams reaching a frenzied pitch as they pushed forward to reach out to their great leader. Fawning in ecstasy as they cried out her name, praising her, some hands luck enough to grab onto her legs and sending the lucky few into hysterics. It felt less like a gathering and more like an invite only concert for the most hardcore of Cecilia's fans.

"I'm so glad you're here with me," she continued. "Celebrating the fantastic job our brave Soldiers and Officers have accomplished as we bring Humanity to where it belongs! At the feet of its betters, its true mistresses!"

As she spoke, I couldn't help but notice just how wrong her words seemed. Before, she had spoken of wanting to help the world. Of needing to save it. But now, her words had a tinge of true egotistical violence to them. Like she was now at liberty to speak what she truly believed.

"For the past several decades, we have worked tirelessly to claw away everything that Humanity has built up. They built industries, we took their financial institutions. They fought over land, we bought it washed in their blood from underneath their feet. They took to the stars, we guided Humanity into a new Dark Age of overopinionated perceptions that fed their greed and desire for self importance into the greatest loss of mindfulness and intelligence they hadn't seen since they rose out of the mud around the trees they fell out of millennia ago!"

"What the fuck is this bullshit?" I asked mom, clearly wanting an answer. But for her part, mom rolled her eyes and took a step away from me.

"The truth," she said, noticing that Doctor Bernard was looking over her shoulder at us with a small smile. "Now shut up and let the Sister Ascendant speak, Desmond."

"But that is also why we are here," Doctor Bernard exclaimed, moving towards us and throwing her arm around my shoulders. "Our rise. From monkeys came humans. And from humans... comes us. We are not of humanity. We are something different. We, who have taken everything they have to offer and built something greater. Their genes, remade into ours. Both in Neo form... and breeding form."

With a quick ruffling of my hair, Cecilia pushed my head away. But as she approached the front of the stage, I noticed two things. First wasn't as obvious, because where she walked, there wasn't any clicking of high heels. Her footsteps were silent, almost like she was barefoot and walking carefully. But the second was most obvious. Because as she walked, I noticed her suddenly getting taller, like she had gotten onto her tiptoes. And then gain another inch in height. My eyes grew wide in disbelief, not sure what I was seeing. But to my right, I heard mom giggling.

"You want to know what this is all about?" Mom asked. "Then take a look!"

"The future will be remade," Cecilia declared, reaching for the hem of her dress. "And it will be remade-"

With a quick pull, the crowd went wild as the skirt of her dress tore away. Revealing that she was actually wearing a red leotard designed to look like part of a skirt. But it wasn't what she was wearing that made the fawning Neos lose their minds.

It was what was underneath the skirt that sent them over the edge. For her legs had changed. Just as heavily muscled as her upper half had become. An electric red color at knee height, leading down to some truly monstrous calves in perfect flex. Diamond shaped beneath perfectly sculpted tear dropped thighs, leading down to... I don't know what. She still had feet, but they looked bizarre. Two large toes with two smaller ones on either side. Each capped with black claws that reflexively extended. Her feet themselves looked like they were on tiptoes, but the placement of the joint was all wrong. Too high up to be useful until I looked at the soles of her feet, covered in the same leathery blue skin as the bottom of Neo hands that seemed to precisely divit and bulge in ways that seemed to highlight that her feet had become multijointed. And at her heel, there seemed to be a black nub protruding out. But with a sudden twitch of her calf, a long spike shot out and hit the stage floor. Then, with a little rocking motion, she stomped down and smoothly punctured the stage to return to a flat footing.

"...In a Neo image!"

As the crowd continued to scream their lungs out in jubilation at this news, Doctor Bernard held her hand out towards my mother. And she, giving me a smug look, moved to Cecilia's side. Hand in hand before the crowd like they were at a rally that was chanting their names.

"This is only the beginning, sisters! Our evolution is at hand! We will take those who claim to be female and weed out the fake ones from the real ones! We will take their humanity and rebuild them in our image! Our design! We will build our strength and numbers until nothing in existence can stop us! It is our right to exist! It is our right to thrive! It is our right to rule! And it is our right to remake this world as we see fit! And when we are done here, we will spread right to other places! We will remake them! We will show them that there are only two ways to be - no way or the Neo way! And we will show them all that New is not scary! New is not bad! NEO... IS NEW!"

It sunk in what I was unknowingly a part of as the crowd began chanting "Neo for you", over and over. Each repetition getting it through my fucking skull what their slogan truly was - a rallying cry of fealty.

Neos were never going to save humanity. They were here to conquer, to rule and to remake us into something for their own purposes.

Neo is new.
Neo for you.
It wasn't for us.
It was for Doctor Bernard and the NAE.
They had been telling us the whole time that it was for themselves, and only for them.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #198 on: April 05, 2023, 08:45:20 pm »
So in the end it was really about becoming the dominant species, in a way it makes sense all of it points were to being NEO and only NEO and leaving humanity in the dust regardless of gender. It also makes sense why the deception, how could you get your numbers up by disclosing that in a group of human females that some will ascend to godhood and some will be janitors. With that godhood carrot I'd imagine the stick of doing anything (betraying ones morals, countries, loved ones, etc.) to get that carrot becomes comically simple and useful for conquering from overt and covert means. It also has the added effect of controlling the human race. By controlling the female population in such a way either by becoming NEO or slaves, your effectively controlling reproduction. Which in a way the NAE is saying also that if they don't get the human numbers down and kept docile, humans could get united and rout them out regardless of their tech or tactics or the humans would force the NEOs into a Pyrrhic victory scenario.

While I understand Desmond saying in horror that what Dr.Bernard has become, you have to also think what is efficient or what could be efficient to become the dominant species. That is what NEO is, becoming the dominant species by hook or crook. Hook being brains and beauty and crook by becoming the most strongest and deadly thing on earth. Its like evolving a rose to become more and more beautiful and alluring but at the same time have every disease and poison on the planet along with friggen lazer beams while being as invasive as kudzu.

Overall a fantastic update. In a way it also shows that NEO is new could also mean that NEO is never set in stone its constantly on the move trying to be the best of the best as shown with Dr.Bernard with each of her iterations. What that end goal will be and how it will shape this story well whose to say.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #199 on: April 06, 2023, 10:08:52 am »
As their chanting grew louder and more fervent, I watched as mom and Doctor Bernard let the praise wash over them. Red hand in red hand, six fingers wrapping around and holding the other tight. They looked so natural there, at the front of the stage as they stood tall and proud above the waves of adoring faces and glowing eyes. But as I looked on, I suddenly felt this pressure in my head. My sight was flickering, blurring as this intense sensation was going through my head. It was intensely familiar, causing my mind to flashback to the Equivalent Estates. The way my head felt when I was laying on the roof as my body was starting to fail. My heart was still, but the piercing sensation as the damned harmonic tone grew louder was unbearable.

I put my palm on my forehead, rubbing to try and help me focus. But no matter how hard I ground my hand, the sensation seemed to only grow. But as I focused on the pain, the sound only seemed to get clearer. And it was here that I noticed it wasn't just a sound.

As I opened my eyes, squinting as the stage lights seemed to burrow through my eyes and into the back of my skull from the growing migraine, I had to ask myself, "Wait... Are those... VOICES?"

I didn't have long to actually consider what I seemed to be hearing, as I felt a hand on my back pushing me forward. I stumbled a bit, pulled out of my thoughts as several hands began tugging at my clothes. As I reflexively lifted my arms, my brain finally caught up to what was going on.

"...No longer will fertility ever be an issue! As you have all witnessed, our treatments never fail to remake men into the best we made them to be! We have guaranteed the growth of future Sisters and Daughters, to a degree even the brightest of our Blues were unable to calculate!"

As soon as my shirt was off, the wolf whistles and catcalls came rolling in.

"Look at that cutie!"

"Hey, big boy! The fields are too good for you!"

"Your body says teen idol, but your bulge says Lumberjack!"

"Did you mix horse DNA in his treatments?"

The crowd seemed to lose it as mom pulled me forward to stand next to her. Her look was weird, a mix of pride and shame as she stared at me.

"This man you see before you is Desmond. He currently resides in Commander Nowell's house. He is her attendant, serving in various household duties, as well as on loan for more... intimate occasions. Care to show them why, Laura?"

With a smirk, mom leaned down. And in one quick motion, pantsed me before God and everyone. The collective gasps and laughs and cheers was utterly humiliating as they took in what was between my legs. I tried to cover up, but I knew my hands were too small for all of... me. I saw them moving forward, grabbing at me. I wanted to move back, but mom's hand held me firm around the back of my neck. I truly felt like a piece of meat before a starving pack of beasts. Their hands appraising me, sliding across my cock or across my legs. I felt like an animal for auction, for both breeding and slaughter.

"This is the future of Men, my dear Sisters! We will remake them into the truly docile being they must become for us to thrive and survive. And thanks to the generosity of Commander Nowell, she has given us permission to put on a little show for everyone here tonight! Isn't that right, my dear?"

As she handed mom the microphone, it hit me. A show? What kind of show were they talking about?

"That's right," mom told her, motioning offstage. "It's a one of a kind event, ladies! For tonight, we're going to have a live demonstration of the benefits of converting your Men into the best we can make them!"

I heard something moving behind me. Turning my head, I watched as a bed of some kind, practically medical in its somewhat wide design and sparsely covered with a couple pillows and a sheet, was silently brought in by two Orange Neos. It took me a second to realize that the bed itself wasn't on wheels, hovering a couple inches off the floor before being lowered down. I caught a glimpse of the floor in the bed's shadow suddenly opening up, allowing it to sink in slightly with a click before the machine they used to carry the bed in simply slid out.

I quickly realized what mom was implying.

"Whoa," I said, anxiously putting my hands up. "Hold on! You want me to fuck someone for your enjoyment?!"

Handing the microphone back to Doctor Bernard, mom wrapped her arm around my head and pulled me in close.

"You will do as I say, Desmond." she quietly growled. "No whining, no crying like a little bitch. You will fuck Cecilia's choice of a partner for you and LIKE it. You understand, boy? Now... BE A GOOD BOY AND BE HAPPY TO FUCK WHOEVER JOINS YOU ON THAT FUCKING BED, YOU HEAR ME?"

As her words sank in, my head burned two ways. One was the familiar burning I had grown used to, a short pain accompanied by the scent of something charred. But the other was the cold fire I had felt since I woke up a couple hours ago. The harmonics growing slightly louder in my head, as I picked up the distinction of several muted voices in a weird wail. It reminded me of a song dad had me listen to when I was eight. He said it was called a threnody? A mix of several dissonant notes to create a chorus of power and mystery, as he described it. I think that was what I was hearing, at that moment.

As I was willingly led to the bed, mom's command echoing in my head, Doctor Bernard continued her speech.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #200 on: April 06, 2023, 10:22:57 am »
Now, for a very special wrinkle in this story.

It's here that the story branches into two different parts, each equally canon to the story in different ways. Unfortunately, I will only post ONE of those branches here. So what you guys on here will get will be the OBEDIENCE branch of the story.

Meanwhile, there will be the other branch: DEFIANCE (which will absolutely break the rules when it comes to Saradas policies). I'll post that one elsewhere

After both are posted, I will then move on to the completion of the chapter. Which I can guarantee you furthers why I keep saying this story is a SCI FI HORROR tale at its core. And after that, one more chapter before this book is finished and I take a break in May.

And then in June, we move on from YOUR HOUSE to YOUR WORLD, book 02 in THE NEO TRILOGY.

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #201 on: May 11, 2023, 06:07:23 pm »

It's here that the story branches into two different parts, each equally canon to the story in different ways. Unfortunately, I will only post ONE of those branches here. So what you guys on here will get will be the OBEDIENCE branch of the story.

Meanwhile, there will be the other branch: DEFIANCE (which will absolutely break the rules when it comes to Saradas policies). I'll post that one elsewhere

After both are posted, I will then move on to the completion of the chapter. Which I can guarantee you furthers why I keep saying this story is a SCI FI HORROR tale at its core. And after that, one more chapter before this book is finished and I take a break in May.

And then in June, we move on from YOUR HOUSE to YOUR WORLD, book 02 in THE NEO TRILOGY.

Anxiously awaiting the new installment!

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #202 on: May 12, 2023, 03:28:08 pm »

Anxiously awaiting the new installment!

Indeed, looking forward into where the story goes next and the next book too!

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #203 on: February 21, 2024, 11:22:22 pm »
Well, it's been a while since I posted anything (especially anything YOUR HOUSE related).

I came across this pic which I'm not happy about in the slightest, but I'm going to post it anyway because it's one of my favorite side characters from the story that I still need to develop more. The artist did me dirty by drawing her like She Hulk when she's actually not supposed to be like that except in regards to muscularity. And on top of that, it was meant to be a teaser for what was to come in Your World (which would be the LAST TIME you would see any Neos resembling Humanity in pretty much every important way as most would be transitioning into the final stages of Neo-Alsarnian appearance).

As I type this, I'm still struggling to find the energy to write the ending to Your House, so it might still be some time before that happens.

Anyway, this pic was the beginning of the spiral that I'm still trying to escape. Mostly because the green parts of her skin were supposed to stop midway up her arm because she went through several treatments due to the events of Your House's planned finale.

But enough talking. Here's the pic that was one of the triggers of my massive flare out a while back.

EMMA VALENTINE [DRAWN AS A SHE HULK AND NOT A BLACK WOMAN TURNING INTO A NEO-ALSARNIAN, NOT AT ALL LIKE WHAT I COMMISSIONED HIM TO DRAW] BY FRK-STUDIO.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Your House

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View