Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575129 Posts in 73011 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:06:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Fbbs with facial/body hair
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fbbs with facial/body hair  (Read 2577 times)

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    43.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Fbbs with facial/body hair
« on: September 12, 2023, 11:49:00 am »
Good afternoon guys

Which fbbs have you seen that have surprised you with how much facial/bodily hair they have? Stubble? Chest hair?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Fbbs with facial/body hair
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 09:47:08 pm »
Surprisingly low interest in insulting women.  Shocked.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 01:36:48 pm »
I’m not sure if I want to out this person‘s name but I did have a meeting with a bodybuilder once and she asked me to shave her back, I was kind of surprised how dark and thick her hair was there.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 02:33:40 pm »
I’m not sure if I want to out this person‘s name but I did have a meeting with a bodybuilder once and she asked me to shave her back, I was kind of surprised how dark and thick her hair was there.

Wow is the lady in question still active or long retired?

I used to think facial/body hair on fbbs were a huge turn off but now weirdly I don’t mind it

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2023, 01:32:57 pm »
Definitely still active.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2023, 02:56:27 pm »
Definitely still active.

Your inbox is full do you mind DM her name?

Thanks

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2023, 03:05:38 pm »
I’ve heard a 6ft lean US lady has quite a masculine face with facial hair.

I saw Muscledoll in London she has a masculine face but found her very sexy and nice. Mature older ladies tend to be very nice/caring/respectful compared to these younger women.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2023, 11:56:16 pm »
Hair? I got a couple of stories. Never thought I'd like stubble on an FBB, in session or out, but here goes.

No names here, but the first one is with a favorite well-known FBB that is all but retired. We exchanged emails and a phone call about my usual session, involving role play with her being the Jungle Amazon and me being either a submissive or captured Tarzan, with me wearing the usual animal print thong. She loved the idea and surprised me when I went to her hotel room and she was wearing an animal print string bikini and wild, kinky hair. I went to the bathroom to get undressed and freshen up and the session began immediately, with both of us growling like animals trying to get each other into bear hugs. In trying to "fight" our way onto the bed she began licking and kissing my face and I did the same to her, when I felt stubble on her face. I was shocked for a second or two. Then I was even more turned and began to lick, kiss her shaved underarms and other areas after our animal prints were all but were ripped off. There was comical "me Tarzan you Amazon Queen" dialogue, growling and mutual holds and sensual pleasuring. She did have a deep voice, but feminine, and I never talked to her about her facial hair. After the session we complimented each other and she said the scene turned her on, and that I began to lick and kiss her face and underarms. Saw her a couple of other times and she was / is very imaginative, sexy and a hell of a lot of fun.

The second story is about an FBB / dominatrix I was a regular with, became friendly (not romantic) and she asked me to "create" stubble. She's retired now but I was in DEEP subspace with her. She was very intimidating physically and mentally. In probably the last session I had with her we met at her hotel and told me more about a relationship she was getting into. He didn't know about her alter-ego. We began a slow session of me undressing her, worshipping her feet and legs. (As always she never removed her bra.) She then fluffed up three or four pillows, laid down in the middle of the bed, spread her legs and said, "I want you to shave me," pointing to her pussy. Stammering I said are you sure. She said, "Just do it. I trust you. The razor and cream are in the bathroom."

I went in, remembered what my old time barber used to do when he shaved my face with a straight razor. I got one of the towel nice and hot with water, rang in out, and brought it along with a few other towels not to make a mess in the bed, plus the razor and cream. She was in a strange mood. I spoke a little bit, but she was mostly silent. When I was done I cleaned her off and got rid of the towels in the bathroom. When I came back in, she smiled and said, "You did a good job, my pet. Come here and pleasure your Mistress."  I did what I was told, she then got up and posed for me, talking seductively and ordering me to pleasure myself in front of her. Session over. I left amazed and confused as to why it happened.

We stayed friendly for a couple of years after she retired. We met for dinner when I was in her city. I finally asked her why she had me do that. She said something to the effect that she knew her career as a sessionette was ending, and being clean shaven was a symbol of that... a new start. I found out the relationship with the guy didn't work out, but last I heard a few years ago, her business is thriving.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2023, 05:58:02 pm »
Reading these stories reminds me of a girl I dated once. She was not a female bodybuilder but a tall 6’1 BBW that got into powerlifting and CrossFit. She also competed in strongman competitions. She lived a couple hours from me and we would hang out on the weekends. She had an condition called PCOS which some females have. It basically creates a hormonal disorder among other things and her body produced too much testosterone. Because of this she would get some facial hair growth and some hair growing in other areas of her body. 

But not because she was on anything or taking anything it was just naturally produced because of the syndrome she had. 
She was very self-conscious about this and would get electrolysis and laser hair removal. One time after she had been sick for a while I went and visited her on the weekend and she had not recently shaved and I did notice that her facial hair had come back and was pretty stubble-ly if that’s a good description. 

I enjoyed my time with her and accepted the hair that she had which she greatly admired because her previous boyfriend would give her a hard time about the hair issue. 

What I didn’t realize when I first started dating  her but became obvious later on as she became more comfortable was me was that with her higher production of testosterone and her previous working history she was extremely strong. She consistently lifted much more than her Fbb counterparts in her CrossFit group and they worked with her in her stamina.

One of the FBB ladies she lifted with confided with her about her hair growth issues and they exchanged stories and their hair removal business contacts. And discussed the differences in their experiences with electrolysis and laser hair removal. 

Offline WereHunklover

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2023, 08:51:41 pm »

This lady right here: https://vm. tik tok. com/ZM6R9v6Vp/

She's apparently an italian bodybuilder with Insatagram and TikTok profiles, if we're to believe the uploader. No idea about her name, social media profile or nationality, which I would really like to know in case she's really a public person, cuz she's a huge turn on for me  ;) Hope more muscle ladies embrace their hair, even in their faces and chest as the decades go on and acceptance of female bodyhair becomes more  normalized.

Wish I could meet or follow more like her online and in real life. The only gal I ever met that had so much facial hair was not really into bodybuilding but had PCOS.

If anyone wants to share more vids and pics like this one, I will be really grateful.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Fbbs with facial/body hair

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View