Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575925 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 01:29:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  European Super Soldier
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: European Super Soldier  (Read 9817 times)

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
European Super Soldier
« on: July 17, 2021, 06:13:29 pm »
A one-shot I once worked on, but never finished. Be warned, this includes gory deaths at the hands of a muscle woman.

Several inches of thick, reinforced steel slowly parted ways as the automatic door opened. It was colored a dull grey, which went perfect with the spartan look of the military complex. Even the walls were grayer than the hairs on his father’s head. No one had bothered covering up the concrete, as there was no need to do so. Why attempt decorating a facility that didn’t even exist on the official papers?

Colonel Jansen strode into the underground building with a confident swagger. He passed through the reception area, which was more of a checkpoint manned by six armed guards, rather than a squad of clerks. There was one person sat behind a desk, though. The young woman looked up as he approached. There was no need to check for identification, as he was the man in charge of the project, but nevertheless they went through the same procedure as always.

“Welcome, sir. Can I have your ID card, please?”

“Certainly, Doris. How are the kids?”

“Oh, just fine. My husband took them to a hockey match last Saturday. You should have seen their faces – such a delight.”

Jansen smiled. “Glad to hear that. And has Tim confessed to that girl at school that he likes, hmm?”

“Unfortunately not. He’s not very assertive, when it comes to romance.” She sighed wistfully, already scanning his card. Several years of managing a top secret project funded by the government, with only the top brass knowing about it, meant that he’d gotten enough chances to get to know his people better. “He has it from his father, of course.”

“Well, not all of us can be as bold as you are.”

Doris tsked in mock-offense, handing him his ID back. “Colonel! How brash of you to say such a thing. By the way, doctor Weber is waiting for you. Something about a breakthrough.”

Ah, that was good to hear. The man’s encrypted email had been rather vague. Not necessarily a bad thing, in case their message was somehow intercepted by the Americans or Russians. Or hell, even the Chinese or British. But the far more logical explanation was Weber’s tendency to be a bit of an airhead at times.

“Then I shouldn’t keep the good doctor waiting, should I? See you later, Doris.”

“Good day, sir.”

He walked past the soldiers, each saluting as he headed deeper into the compound. They were already an entire kilometer underneath the earth. While walking towards the main facilities, he went through several more checkpoints, though luckily they didn’t need him to whip out his ID again. That was unnecessary. The purpose of these checkpoints, as well as the guards stationed at each one, was simply additional security; one could not be careful enough. Colonel Jansen knew all too well how delicate the current political landscape was nowadays.

Europe needed the order and stability that the Council provided. The operation under his command, project Titan, was necessary to accomplish that. Jansen always kept that in mind.

You see, after the economic crisis in 2022, caused by reckless and corrupt American bankers, the entire continent had been hit hard. They’d relied too much on the United States, which didn’t lift a single finger to help them despite causing much of the damage. Oh, they’d sent some relief. Not nearly enough to earn forgiveness from the people, though. Combined with the rising economic power of China, and Russia breathing down their necks, the European Union had gone through quite the change.

Many members had followed the United Kingdom’s example by seceding; primarily the eastern countries. People often referred to this event as the Schism. Desperate to keep the union together, its strongest members had changed drastically.

After all, crisis gave birth to chaos. Chaos created a need for order. Such sentiments led to authoritarian – but necessary – measures in order to return stability. People forgot the past, blaming the then-administrations for being too weak, and ultimately allowed fascism to rise once more. Not so easily, of course.

No one had forgotten the second world war. And the older generations weren’t keen on the brutal reforms. But Jansen agreed with the younger generations, who had decided that the old ways were simply not cutting it anymore. A firm hand was needed to guide Europe back to its former glory. And thus, the European Union was reformed into something greater.

It had begun with the founding members of the organization. The Low Countries; Belgium, the Netherlands – his place of birth – and Luxembourg. Then France, Germany and Italy. These were the first nations to band together, and change the European Union from within by consolidating their political, economic and military power. Some of the other countries were brought into the fold as well; Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, Greece and Sweden.

Unfortunately, the other countries initially refused the major reforms pushed forward by the founding members. Poland being chief among them. However, when caught in between the newly reorganized EU and the superpower known as Russia, it was unwise to remain neutral. And thus, they rejoined – albeit reluctantly.

The colonel shook his head, taking off his hat as he ran a hand through his short, dark hair. That time of chaos was over. Now they were looking forward, with a Council consisting out of each country’s leader, led by a chairman.
But that brought one major problem with it; legitimacy.

Any nation that came into existence by going through such ordeals needed to radiate strength. Otherwise it would be torn asunder, devoured by other countries who did not care for the opinions of ants. On one side they had Russia, and on the other stood the United States which openly denounced the new EU for being nothing more than a fourth German Reich, as their propaganda-spouting news channels often referred to.

Jansen finally passed through the last checkpoint, nodding at the soldiers out of courtesy and respect. These men and women were true patriots; loyal to a fault, and willing to stand guard in an empty corridor for several hours a day. Not to mention their ability to keep a secret. Suffice to say that not everyone agreed with the experiments carried out here.

But nothing would stand in their way. Project Titan was going to succeed – it had to!

The EU needed its new super soldiers if they wanted to establish their dominance on the world stage.

Swiping his keycard to gain access, the young colonel entered the project’s main laboratory. The room was the perfect image of what a sci-fi lab would look like. Strange, complex contraptions were everywhere. Several terminals and computers were lined up against the walls. A large tube stood in one corner, filled with some bluish chemical liquid that he couldn’t identify. Several millions of euros had been invested in the equipment stored within. All that taxpayer money would pay off at one point.

“Doctor Weber! I came as fast as I could, after your vague summons.” He called out.

A short, lanky man popped up from behind a desk. It was littered with electronics, and several haphazardly-made notes were mashed together; all of it forming a heap of scientific mumbo-jumbo. To a normal person, this would have looked like a mess. Yet Weber somehow found it to be efficient.

“Ah, welcome, welcome! Please forgive me for my appearance. I’ve been awake all night, after last evening’s breakthrough. Science waits for no one, of course. Now, if only I could find my favorite mug…”

Heinrich Weber was a peculiar man. Middle-aged yet balding, and ironically the spitting image of mad scientist. His eccentric behavior was only matched by his poor taste in fashion. The bright green shirt under his lab coat, combined with the dazzling yellow tie, was an afront to the eyes. However, what the man lacked in a sense of rationality and fashion was made up by his sheer intellect; the likes of which that any government would want.

“So I’ve heard.” Jansen raised an eyebrow, glancing at the coffee mug that was literally in front of the scientist on his desk. It was filled to the brim with a dark, steaming concoction. He didn’t comment. Best not to put Weber on more caffeine. “I’d like to hear more about this breakthrough of yours. The project hasn’t had any in the past month, and it is becoming a concern of my superiors.”

Weber waved dismissively. “Bah! Impatient pencil pushers. Progress cannot be rushed. It requires a delicate, loving touch rather than brute force.”

“Yes, yes… So you’ve said many times before.”

“I have? Mhm, very unoriginal of me. The point that I’m trying to make, however, is that my team has worked diligently in the past month. We’ve improved the last version of the Titan serum twofold – no, threefold!” The man proclaimed, gesturing wildly.

Really, now? That sounded promising. Weber never made any boasts that were completely unwarranted. He was only this excited when he could back it up.

“In that case, you have my undivided attention.”

Weber’s grin was nothing short of massive. “Good. Follow me, then. On to testing chamber alpha.”

The layout of the base was rather simple. Some might have thought that it’d be better to purposefully use a maze-like structure, but this facility had been built out of an abandoned coal mine. In other words, they’d altered the tunnels that had been there in the first place. Therefore there were limits as to how the military complex could be designed.

Not so far away from the main laboratories were up to five testing areas; each one a tad different than the other. Testing chamber alpha basically consisted out of two rooms; one that was more than twice the size of a classroom, and a much smaller one that acted as an observation lounge, hidden behind glass. People could look into the testing chamber from the smaller one, but not the other way around.

The doctor activated his radio, giving out orders to someone on the other side. Probably to prepare for their arrival. As clumsy as the man could be, he was nothing if not precise and diligent. An admirable trait.

“Now then, earlier you mentioned that you’d improved the serum. Care to elaborate?”

Weber nodded. “Certainly. As you can recall, earlier experiments always ended in the same way. Every test subject would report torn muscle fibers, ligaments and damage to the bone structure. This was sadly due to an inherent instability of the serum. This was an unfortunate side effect of the steroid mix and myostatin blockers, which eventually proved too much for the body to handle. Resulting in those disfigurements and injuries.”

“Yes, I remember. The pictures were very… gruesome, to say the least.” The colonel remarked neutrally; the images of broken limbs, bruised flesh and bloody faces still in his mind when mentioned.

That had been a rather distasteful affair. In order to prevent further casualties, they’d switched back to animals for testing, rather than inmates on the death row. But progress could not be halted. If some had to be sacrificed for the glory of a united Europe, then so be it.

“Quite so. However, one of my assistants came up with an ingenious, yet simple idea.” His companion continued, not nearly as disturbed. Lucky him. “If the serum proved too much for the standard body, then we just have to prepare it beforehand. Hence why we developed several concoctions that need to be injected before using the super soldier formula. Granted; there were still some mishaps. But such a thing is unavoidable in this line of work, wouldn’t you say?”

“Project Titan is the military’s answer to modern warfare, doctor. No expense will be saved. If you need more test subjects, then you only need to ask.”

“Oh, of course! Don’t misunderstand – I am more than willing to do my part for the union. And you will find that my newest creations will do theirs splendidly.”

Jansen hummed noncommittally. “That remains to be seen.”

“I understand your doubt. It pains me to admit it, but we’ve made less progress than we’d initially predicted. Sadly there is nothing to be done.” Weber tapped his chin, as he stared off in the distance. It was uncanny how the eccentric man could become so pensive in an instant. “Despite our vast resources, there are natural roadblocks that cannot be bypassed so easily. Time will always be a factor; one that no human can truly account for.”

“So, you’ve made the serum more stable, if I’m interpreting this correctly. Does that mean we can move on to more testing?”

“Why, that is correct, colonel! You’re absolutely right. However, I am happy to say that we’ve already done so.” A large, content smile formed on the doctor’s wrinkled face. “Trust me when I tell you that the result is most satisfactory – as you’re about to see.”

Eager to know more, Jansen followed the shorter man into the observational lounge of testing chamber alpha.

The room was dimly lit, with several monitors lining the wall. There were also a few chairs for guests. All in all, it was nothing impressive. Especially with how basic the facility’s aesthetic was. But decoration was hardly important to him. Jansen was far more interested in what his base produced, or more importantly would produce in the near future.

Jansen and Weber stood there, silently waiting. The latter seemed almost smug, whereas he himself still wasn’t sure what the doctor wanted to show. Luckily, he did not need to wait long. In only a few minutes someone came through the door. The figure was forced to duck slightly in order to fit through, though.

“What in the world…” Jansen’s jaw dropped in astonishment, taking in the sight of their guest.

The doctor on the other hand merely smirked. “Colonel, may I introduce you to subject SSB-001, or otherwise known as Beta to our staff. The first of many European super soldiers to come!”

Dressed in military fatigues a size too small for her body, the test subject came to stand at parade rest in front of them. The woman was young; couldn’t be older than twenty or so. Her face was rather pretty, yet maintained a touch of youth. Brown eyes, defined cheekbones, short brown hair with bangs, plump lips, an average nose; these were some of SSB-001’s features. But that wasn’t what stood out the most.

The super soldier’s body was nothing short of massive. Standing at least two meters and a half tall, she was taller than any other woman Jansen had ever met. And that frame packed on some serious mass.

Her lower body was a foundation of endurance and strength. Two tree trunks acted as legs, holding up the considerable bulk of the test subject. The woman’s calves were positively bloated, jutting out by a fair amount past her shins. It’d be difficult to put boots on with such diamond hard calves. However, what was truly remarkable, were the soldier’s thighs. Thick muscle bulged outwards in the shape of three vastus muscles. Each perfectly shaped, and outright huge! They were overflowing and threatened to swallow up her kneecaps. Deep lines were carved into that meat; almost like the marble of a master sculptor’s latest masterpiece. Those heavy quadriceps were matched by cable-like hamstrings, as every muscle in the woman’s legs were developed to a ludicrous degree. Not to mention her cannonball-sized glutes! Each thigh was wider than Jansen’s own waist, hinting at what had to be an incredible amount of strength.

That being said, if the lower body was superb, then the upper body was most definitely its equal. The super soldier’s abdomen was covered in ripped, dense bricks of hard muscle. They gave off the impression as if someone had paved a cobblestone walkway. Those abs didn’t just look incredible; they were without a doubt resilient enough to withstand any strike of any blunt weapon. Striking them would be akin to punching a steel wall. Not to be outdone, the test subject’s obliques proudly covered her sides; twin ladders of shapely muscle. The V-taper on this woman’s figure was insane!

Jansen looked with wide eyes at the massive, striated slabs of beef that acted as pectorals. For a moment he thought he was witnessing a person with book covers strapped to her chest – but no! He’d never seen such pecs, not even in his wildest dreams. They jutted outwards by several centimeters, creating a muscle cleavage of epic proportions. The deep line that ran in between each meaty pec was practically a ravine. In fact, her cleavage was further accentuated by large, full breasts. Had the serum caused them to grow, too? Could this woman even see her own feet anymore?

Hanging at each side were arms the size of jackhammers. Huge, defined muscle adorned each limb, as they radiated sheer power. Incredibly thick forearms that were wider than Jansen’s neck; triceps as big as power cables; twin biceps so big, round and muscular that they bulged even when unflexed. Jansen was speechless. The density of muscle fibers and chords within those arms had to be beyond any normal human’s capacity. Large veins acted as fuel lines, pumping blood into the hungry yet powerful muscles. There was just something about those round spheres, each at least as big as a volleyball – not even counting how the test subject’s triceps hung underneath –  that inspired a sense of dread and awe. What sort of destruction was contained within those enormous biceps of hers?

Naturally, the test subject was, for a lack of a better term, extremely wide considering all the muscle stacked onto her frame. For example, her shoulders were wide enough to use each side as a chair, where a grown man could sit on. The soldier’s delts were pumpkins; huge with deep striations etched in the thick beef of her body. There were so many – it became difficult to simply count them. And of course, then there was her back. It was a tapestry of interwoven muscle fibers, connected in a way that formed numerous hills of muscle; every lump a testament to her insane muscularity. The super soldier’s lats spread out like the wings of an eagle – majestically and with power. And her traps rose like mountains, reaching out to the subject’s ears in attempt to caress them.

This was no ordinary woman, but an evolved specimen engineered to be strength incarnate.

“Oh, mijn god...” Jansen said in his native language, as his mind was overwhelmed by the beauty of this woman’s muscular physique. Every muscle was perfect; their shape, size and more. “Doctor! This is– it is amazing! You and your team have done it!”

There was a touch of smugness to Weber’s voice. “Yes, we most certainly have. And the celebratory party will no doubt leave all of us drunk beyond cognition. But before that, I wanted to show you how the serum has turned Beta into our first super soldier.”

Jansen circled the colossal woman, having to arch his neck in order to inspect every centimeter of the specimen. The pants looked as if they were painted on those huge thighs, as they almost tore apart at the seams. And the same could be said about the sleeveless shirt. The woman’s arms were thus left bare. He couldn’t see any blemishes, scars or any other problems with Beta’s skin. Remarkable!

“As you can see, the test subject is far healthier. The serum will grant any recipient a regenerative factor. Barely any disease can affect them, and any detriment to the body is purged immediately by the immune system. The healthy appearance is a side effect, of course. But my theory is that any of our soldiers will also live longer than standard human beings, due to the cells expiring not nearly as quickly.”

“That’s incredible! If I didn’t know what I already know, I’d be assuming you were spouting science-fiction.” The colonel admitted.

He couldn’t help but compare himself to this hulk of a woman, whose mere forearm was more than twice as thick as his. And Jansen was someone who worked out regularly, despite working behind a desk most of the time.

Weber nodded. “Completely understandable. Oh, and if you are concerned about safety measures, then rest assured that Beta passed the psychological and indoctrination tests with flying colors.”

That was good to know. Early on during the project, the question had been raised whether or not they could control the super soldiers. After all, what good was a unit of humans capable of destructive acts when they couldn’t even control those soldiers?

The solution came in the form of an indoctrination program. Using the newly established intelligence agency’s own experiences, a series of exercises and stimulus-based tools had been created, as to properly guide potential recruits. These people were to be subjected to intense reeducation that would last as long as necessary. Sometimes even months. Nevertheless, the result would be a brainwashed soldier, ready to serve their nation with blind obedience and no moral compass to get in the way.

“So, SSB-001 is completely under our control?” Jansen asked, observing the muscular super soldier more closely.

Indeed, she was more stoic than anyone should be. Beta’s gaze wasn’t focused on anything specific, and her face was as blank as an unpainted canvas. She looked more like a machine than a human.

“Beta will follow any orders, sir. Watch.” The doctor raised his voice. “SSB-001! Raise your hand.”

The super soldier wordlessly did as she was told. A beefy, muscular arm flexed as Beta raised said heavy limb into the air. Perfectly shaped triceps hung underneath, expanding as the muscle fibers squirmed. Her facial expression remained unchanged. Weber then ordered her to lower her arm once more.

This was proving to be a tremendous success. “Whose commands will she listen to?”

“Only yours and mine, for now. But with some minor instructions she will be able to smoothly integrate into the military structure. However, we’ve thought of all safety precautions, and have implanted a small bomb in her skull that can be detonated upon command.”

A smart idea. And the mental conditioning was working splendidly, seeing as the super soldier didn’t so much as twitch at the mention of the mini-bomb.

“And if I may inquire, how effective are those muscles of hers? Surely they aren’t just for show.”

The doctor smiled a toothy grin. “On the contrary, colonel. The test subject’s resilience is everything we’d hoped for. That reminds me, we’ve recently updated her measurements. One second… Ah! Test subject SSB-001 currently measures 2 meters and a half in height, and weighs around 289 kilograms. Mostly dense muscle mass, of course. Before that, she was only 1 meter 65 and weighed 61 kilograms. The rapid muscle growth took only about a week.”

It was insane to think that a tall Amazon like this used to be less than half her current weight only a week ago. And yet, Jansen could not refute the evidence standing in front of him. Beta’s body was a temple of muscle and strength, of which the likes had never been seen before in human history. Not even the finest Greek sculptures could match the level of her ripped physique.

“And when it comes to actual strength? Remember, doctor, that we’re creating supermen in this facility. While I cannot deny that subject Beta is more muscular than any bodybuilder on the continent, all that muscle won’t do the EU any good if it’s not practical.”

“I understand, sir. May I interest you in a demonstration, perhaps? We’ve recently acquired a fresh batch of… ‘volunteers’ who could act as enemy combatants. Why not let SSB-001 prove her worth, and that of the serum, by providing us some blood sport?”

Jansen raised an eyebrow at the casual depiction of what was essentially a huge ethical issue. “If you are so confident in your creation, then by all means; do proceed. No firearms and body armor, though. I want to see her fight on her own. Am I understood?”

“Crystal clear. I suspected you’d agree with my little proposition.” The German revealed, head held high. Obviously proud of his intellect. “Which is why I have the volunteers standing by. Head for the lockers and gear up, SSB-001. This will be a combat test, so you can properly show the colonel what you are capable of.”

“Yes, sir.” Said the massive soldier; her voice a bit deep yet feminine, but dull. Not a sliver of emotion in it.

The colonel watched her leave. From where Jansen stood, he could clearly see the striated back of the enhanced woman. He was entranced by the bulging traps, stretching out the thin material of her white shirt, and the impossibly wide lats. Damn! How could one woman be so… so big?! It took a few moments for Jansen to recompose himself, as he tried to ignore how warm his chest felt.

He quickly joined doctor Weber at the opaque window, waiting patiently for the demonstration.

His colleague continued to give him several updates on lab affairs. They were at the stage where they wanted to observe SSB-001 a bit more, so that they could document any other side-effects caused by the improved Titan serum, as well as any other changes that had to be made to the conversion process. However, Weber was optimistic. Current results were very promising.

There were also more mundane matters that needed attention. For example, the equipment given to the super soldiers or further production capacity of the serum itself. Making more of the drug would not be cheap. The chemicals needed were expensive, and mass production would be inefficient for a multitude of reasons. That was fine, though. The project’s purpose wasn’t to breed an entire army of supermen and superwomen. Rather, only a select amount, which would act as a special forces division.

It would lower the risk of their secret falling into enemy hands, too. Jansen listened carefully to the doctor’s reports as they waited. It wouldn’t take much longer now.

Eventually, a door opened on the left side of the testing chamber down below, allowing numerous criminals to walk inside. They were obviously confused. A few days ago they had been waiting for the death penalty inside their cells after all. None of these people would ever leave this facility, unless in a body bag, however. Anyone sent here was meant to be expendable; a stepping stone in the name of progress. Even now, the fact that they were being guided into the large chamber, equipped with melee weapons lying around and several obstacles such as crates, promised their deaths.

A door opened on the other side, allowing Beta to enter. The super soldier had changed into the standard attire of their future units. Her feet were protected by heavy combat boots, which struggled to fit around her grapefruit calves. A pitch-black bodysuit covered the rest of her body, which would be worn underneath reinforced armor plating – not that she wore it right now. A pair of fingerless gloves covered her delicate hands. Still, the polymer material of the suit showed every detail of her godlike, muscular form.

“Impressive – most impressive.” Jansen commented offhandedly.

Last but not least, SSB-001 was allowed to wear her helmet for the exercise. It was fully enclosed, covering everything and leaving nothing exposed to danger. Two openings, sealed by red-tinted glass, allowed the super soldier to look through. The mouthpiece contained two filters. In other words, the helmet had a built-in gas mask to prevent falling to chemical warfare. The lower edges just barely missed her thick, bull neck and engorged traps.

Jansen had to admit that Beta made for an imposing figure when dressed like that. The woman looked every bit of the enhanced soldier that she was meant to be.

Weber pressed a button next to the opaque glass. “Attention, inmates. You will be given a chance to redeem yourself through combat. Defeat the enemy in front of you, and you will be released back into society – no strings attached. Subject SSB-001, you may proceed as well. Eliminate all targets. Leave no survivors.”

“They won’t be allowed to go free, you know.” Jansen remarked idly, glancing at his compatriot.

“Oh, I know. But let’s give them some small sense of hope. That should make them properly motivated.”

It actually did, believe it or not. There was some hesitation at first; the prisoners visibly waited for someone to make the first move. It was a large, burly man who fitted the description of a biker – tattoos, bushy beard – who charged in first.

The thug grabbed a large machete as he ran towards the test subject, roaring angrily in an attempt of intimidation. It would have worked on anyone else, seeing as the guy was pretty heavy. His courage inspired the other inmates, who joined in shortly after as they each retrieved a weapon. There were all kinds, ranging from blunt tools like pipes and hammers, to more traditional ones such as knives and even swords.

Beta was unfazed by the mob, though.

Her facial expression was hidden by the intimidating mask, which looked like something out of a sci-fi movie or videogame, but if Jansen had to guess, then the super soldier was unimpressed. But then again, how much emotion was Beta capable of after all the reconditioning?

The biker was the first to reach her. He raised his arm high, preparing to slash downwards. However, faster than anyone could react, Beta intercepted him as she grabbed the inmate by the arm. A limb as muscular as hers should not have been able to move that fast! The super solder then proceeded to lift him effortlessly in the air; this act made the stark contrast between their arms’ muscularity all the more apparent. There was some resistance as the biker struggled, looking more like a sack of potatoes as he dangled in the air.

But that didn’t last long.

Beta squeezed her slim fingers together, similar to how someone would crush a can of soda, and a horrifying sound of bones snapping filled the room. The biker cried out in pain, and dropped the large knife as it clattered harmlessly on the floor. His pained cries gave the other offenders pause. Their second mistake. Had they continued charging, they might have overwhelmed SSB-001 through sheer numbers. Now, however, they were forced to watch as Beta threw her victim across the room at a neck breaking speed – the engorged muscles in her arm bulging violently. 

*Crash!*

A sickening symphony of every bone breaking reached all the way up to the observational lounge. Jansen was only mildly disturbed, mixed with awe. Instead, he was far more interested in how easy Beta made it look. The biker was no longer able to move; obviously expired. 

“And thus the carnage begins.” Weber whispered.

Using the shock and surprise to her advantage, Beta dashed towards the paralyzed prisoners as her muscular legs propelled her forward. There was no warning. No time to pray for salvation. She was upon her next victim within seconds. This time, it was a tall junkie who suffered the super soldier’s might. In only a single punch, fast enough and with enough force to create a small shockwave, completely obliterated the man’s head. Gore, blood and bits of bone flew backwards in a straight line; some of it landing on another prisoner.

Said thug shook frantically, eyes wide open and unable to look away from the headless corpse. The fear cost him, as Beta swung a heavily muscular arm sideways. Soon enough he – or rather, the two halves that were left over –  joined his compatriot on the cold concrete floor.

Beta stood over the two dead men, muscles pumped as they were activated by a fresh dose of adrenaline. Veins pulsated while sturdy tendons contracted. She showed no outwards sign of remorse, or any other reaction to having just brutally killed two men in cold blood. Instead, she stepped over the bodies, already going after the next targets.

It was around this time that the prisoners finally regained their bearings. They howled as they attacked; the desperation in their actions evident.

Could you blame them? Trapped in an enclosed space which had no exits, while an unstoppable amazon of a woman was out for your blood, it was fairly normal for your fight-or-die instincts to kick in. These people didn’t fight because they believed to have a chance at winning. No, they tried resisting in a desperate act of survival. And Jansen would not want to be in their shoes, right now. 

The test subject was brutal and efficient. She used minimum effort by being precise with her strikes, and achieved maximum lethality.

One man attempted to hit her from behind, using a large bat with barbed wire wrapped around the stick. However, the sharp metal failed to cut through her skin. Only the suit was damaged, while the dense muscle underneath was left unharmed. It didn’t so much as leave a scratch on her wide lats. Not even the bat itself accomplished much. It impacted uselessly against Beta’s wide, striated back.

She grabbed the bat when he tried again, and crushed the wood in an instant. Then she did the same to him; her hand grasping the top of his skull, before applying pressure. Jansen and Weber had a good view of the inmate’s head popping like an overripe fruit. 

“This is a bloodbath…” Jansen muttered under his breath. He was unable to look away, mesmerized by Beta’s unnatural grace as she moved that musclebound physique around.

The doctor nodded. “Her reaction time and senses are beyond a normal human’s. No matter how fast you swing you knife, it will look sluggish to her.”

No kidding. But despite the fact that she was fast enough to dodge any attack, she opted to tank it most of it. Nothing seemed to physically harm her! Instead, her insanely striated muscle soaked up the force of blunt strikes, while her super human reflexes kept her safe.

A prime example happened before their very eyes, as Beta caught a prisoner sneaking up on her from behind, trapping the much smaller woman between her bicep and forearm. Tiny fists pounded against the hard, vascular muscle. Yet Beta’s attention was on stopping a man with a spear. The captive woman was nothing more than afterthought; an insect not worthy of her attention.

But she was dealt with, too. The female prisoner began to scream loudly as the bicep expanded, pushing harder against her head – ironically almost the same size. She was clearly in agony, caught between immovable objects that kept bulging larger and larger. Her face turned blue, seeing as her supply of oxygen was quickly cut off. By now she was unable to cry out for help; the woman’s chin was being pushed back by a meaty forearm, while a humungous bicep of epic proportions advanced from the other side.

The prisoner’s fate was as good as sealed.

Eyes almost popped out of their socket. Bone began to creak dangerously, fracturing in several places. Veins and arteries threatened to burst. Salvation came shortly after, as Beta crushed the poor woman’s head by simply flexing her arm. Bits of gore clung to the super soldier’s forearm, which was pumped to an insane degree. Bone fragments littered the floor as she threw corpse away.

Jansen couldn’t believe what he was seeing. These inmates were some of the most vicious, dangerous and psychopathic people in the entire EU. The kind that performed unspeakable acts of violence that would leave even veteran detectives vomiting. In case of example, the biker had been involved with a massive killing spree, taking the lives of five police officers and a dozen innocent bystanders – in just that incident alone. He had been an incredibly strong man, yet Beta had easily tossed him around like a ragdoll!

As he watched the violent executions, he was in awe of the uniformed woman. A part of him, which he wasn’t even aware of, loved seeing her demolish this scum. His pants felt tight as she effortlessly picked up an entire block of concrete, and hurled it at a group of prisoners. Two were immediately crushed into a meaty paste, while a third one escaped with only a broken leg.

Jansen eagerly observed her huge muscles flexing, bulging and squirming. Their rhythm was almost hypnotic. The bodysuit couldn’t hide the wonderful striations of her ripped, muscular form. His gaze was focused on her thighs, while she stomped on the surviving inmate – ending him in the process. Her boot went through his chest as if it was wet tissue paper, shattering the man’s ribcage and splattering blood all over the floor.

The red liquid flowed like water, forming a small pool around the vanquished victim. Some seeped into the spiderweb-like cracks that had appeared due to Beta’s immeasurable might. And Jansen had seen it all; how her pillar of a thigh had risen into the air, before coming down like the hammer of Thor onto the injured prisoner.

Beta moved on, leaving behind the lifeless body with a hole in its chest.

Not even five minutes in, half of the group had already been eliminated. Their desperation and mounting terror increased further – as to be expected. Beta towered over every single one of them by a large margin, providing her with extra reach. No one was safe. Using her long limbs she could easily grab someone before they were able to escape.

How terrifying it must have been; to suffer a painful and brutal death, while the last thing you saw, was a dark-lad behemoth of woman whose face was hidden by an intimidating gasmask.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Weber spoke up. His eyes were filled with pride, like a father watching his daughter accomplish something amazing. Knowing the eccentric man, he probably saw his creation in a similar way. “This isn’t even her full potential. I made sure that she would put on a show, you know. To properly demonstrate her abilities.”

Jansen scoffed. Consider him convinced. She was killing all of these dangerous people, while making it look like a walk in the park!

Down below in testing chamber, Beta suddenly leaped forward; her sight set on a group of remaining inmates. They yelled in fright, and quickly began scattering. Too slow. The super soldier got a hold of a burly-looking woman, who used to inject roids, if her square jaw and rough skin was any indication. She was on the heavy side with a muscular physique, though they looked insignificant next to Beta’s godlike body. She wasn’t even close to being at least half the augmented soldier’s size.

However, the captured prisoner wasn’t killed on the spot. Beta used her as a club instead, swinging the defenseless woman around. The mere impact of her powerful strikes was enough to break bones and rupture internal organs. The thick tendons in her arms were pulled taut, while her massive thighs bulged with each step she took; quadriceps rippling sensually. Beta was a force of nature; a hurricane of death in the midst of hapless inmates.

When the horde was sufficiently thinned out, she tossed her improvised club over her broad, capped shoulder. Being used as a weapon had ended the woman early on. There was hardly anything recognizable about her anymore, since her upper body was a gory mess for the most part. Nothing remained of her face. Certainly not enough to identify the person.

Silence fell over the testing chamber. The final inmate had been eliminated, by punching a closed fist straight through the older man’s chest. Beta was silent as she raised her arm into the air. The adult’s limp body hung on her striated forearm; like a puppet without strings.

She unceremoniously flung it away, ignoring the blood that stained her uniform, and awaited further orders.

“I assume she meets your expectations, colonel?” Doctor Weber asked, already knowing the answer.

Taking one last look at the massive, muscular super soldier standing amidst a dozen bodies, Jansen smiled contently.

“My expectations have been blown out of the water, doctor. You may continue your tests. Beta and her kind will be the first of many European super soldiers. Speaking of which, please send her to my office for a… thorough inspection.”

“Certainly, sir.”

Forum Saradas

European Super Soldier
« on: July 17, 2021, 06:13:29 pm »

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: European Super Soldier
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 06:12:42 am »
Very nice.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2021, 10:37:05 pm »
You uh.... have my attention.... I greatly enjoyed Might of the Wehrmacht, and am excited to see more stories from you. Gore is not really my thing. It doesn't destroy a story for me, but I don't see it out either.
The way you construct the scenes though, and your top-notch presentation of your creations physiques and power. Very good imagination and visuals. I shall watch this space.

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 11:14:05 pm »
Now this is my kind of story

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2021, 02:44:42 am »
Excellent!  Thank you.

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2021, 10:18:08 am »
Just awesome.please continue writing

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 09:22:15 pm »
Nice one shot, with lots of detail and flow. Hope to see more when you are ready.

Offline grungykitten

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2021, 05:37:44 am »
Very very nice. Kept my attention throughout. The descriptions of the test subject were amazing.

Offline menases

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I like intoxicating stories...to switch off...
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2023, 11:23:37 pm »
Great writing...a story that hit my head...reminds me of "Project Genesis" by Kimmolito...must re-read it again...thanks for this :thanks:

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2023, 12:15:18 am »
Interesting culture clash. Hope to see more, there is good flow here.

Offline Dona Fell Friz

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2023, 10:09:00 pm »
Excellent description. Thank you for work well done.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2023, 04:10:29 am »
Excellent plot idea.  Great writing, descriptive and emotional. 

And as far as I can tell, excellent sentence structure and grammar.

Wonderful work so far!

I look forward to reading about testing chambers 2 & 3. 

Thank you for this.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2023, 06:39:50 am »
Can't wait to read what you have in mind for the "thorough inspection"..........

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2023, 08:11:24 am »
Honestly, this was kind of a one-shot, so I didn't really plan for any follow-up chapters. My bad! Didn't think there'd be such an interest. If anyone has any suggestions on where to go from here, post them here and I'll see if I can continue this story.

Offline Byzantine

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2023, 10:46:37 pm »
Given that Beta doesn't seem to have an actual personality I think a following chapter from her POV wouldn't be the best. Honestly, I think a neat idea would be a prequel chapter exploring Beta's transformation from her point of vie.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  European Super Soldier

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View