Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574145 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:53:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daddy's Angel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daddy's Angel  (Read 55046 times)

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Daddy's Angel
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2021, 02:32:48 pm »
Loving the story so far, interesting concept. Keep it coming  ;)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2021, 02:32:48 pm »

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2021, 07:15:12 pm »
“These will be your rooms” said Abby, as she opened the door.

“Wow!” was all Angel could say as she took it all in.  She had been wide-eyed the entire walk from the conference room to the residential wing of the mansion. “Wow!”

“Here’s your sitting room.  There’s a small study with a desk, computer and bookshelves over here.”

“I need to stop saying ‘Wow!’” Angel said.

Abby beamed a wide, friendly smile and chuckled, “You’ll get used to it.  Here’s the bedroom, with a king bed.  And your bathroom is just through that door.  The housekeeping staff will take care of all of the cleaning and laundry.  Just relax while you’re here.  Feel free to leave your stuff in here.  No need to worry.  It will be here when you come back.

“Let’s head down to the gym.  It’s in the first basement level.”

“The first basement level?” asked Angel

“The compound has three basement levels.  Gym and movie theater on the first basement level, laundry and housekeeping on the second level, and facilities like water heaters and generators on the third.  It’s a pretty extensive compound,” Abby replied.

“Clearly,” said Angel.

They made their way down and Abby opened the door to the gym.

Angel bounded around the room, all 5,000 square feet of it, appraising the equipment.

“You’ve got at least three of everything!  This place is better equipped than the gym that I used to work at!  Dumbbells up to 500 pounds? Who’s using those?!  Does Hank lift?” Angel was peppering Abby with questions.

“I think the gym has been mostly aspirational for Mr. Miller.  He does cardio and some light weight training almost every day, but he’s no bodybuilder.

“I know this is your natural habitat, but we do have a schedule to keep.  So let’s get to the fun bit.  Shopping!” said Abby, steering the agenda masterfully.

“I can’t remember the last time I shopped for any clothes that didn’t come from Goodwill,” said Angel.

“Well, today we will introduce you to the joys of Nordstrom!” Abby said.  “Let’s head over to the garage.  I’ll drive.”

They made their way to the garage.  Angel was again in awe as she looked at a fleet of more than a dozen vehicles.

“We’ll take the Cayenne so we have room for our bags,” Abby said, as she selected a set of keys from a board.

As they began the drive, Angel started talking.  “Is this for real?  Is Hank a total bullshit artist, or is he the real deal?”

“Hank is definitely for real.  He is a tremendously successful investor.  He started with virtually nothing, but he had a sense for innovation early on, and could predict what would hit and what wouldn’t.  He has been the money behind some of the most widely used technologies that we all benefit from today.  You won’t see his name on any of those ‘Richest People’ lists because he hates the publicity, but I believe he has acquired more wealth than anyone on those lists.  As for his offer, yes.  That is very real.  He is remarkably good at seeing potential, and he sees potential in you.  Take your time in deciding if you’d want to commit to his offer, but know that it is very real.”

“It’s overwhelming what Hank is offering.  It’s everything that I’ve wanted since as long as I can remember.”  Angel trailed off, lost in thought for several minutes. 

After a while, Angel resumed the conversation.  “So how did you become Vice President of Miller Holdings?  You look pretty young for a title that impressive.  I mean, you can’t be much older than me, can you?”

Abby grinned.  “You’re very sweet.  Thanks for the compliment.  I’m 32 now, and I’ve been working for Mr. Miller since I finished grad school 11 years ago.”

“Wait.  You finished grad school when you were 21?” Angel asked.

“Yeah.  I’ve always been book-smart.  I graduated High School when I was 16, earned two bachelor’s degrees by 19, and had my two master’s degrees by 21.  Mr. Miller was looking for a business advisor with fresh ideas and a feel for new technology.  One of the head-hunters that he hired found my resume and I’ve been with Miller Holdings ever since.  I did earn a few promotions during that time.”

“That’s impressive!” said Angel.

“What’s really impressive is that Mr. Miller was able to see my potential.  I was a mess when he interviewed me.  I was coming off a horrible relationship with an emotionally abusive asshole and I’m sure I looked like a wreck.  At that point in my life, I had trouble getting out of bed in the morning.  I felt like I had no self-worth.”  said Abby.

Angel looked at Abby with sympathetic eyes.  “Want to talk about it?”

“Sure,” Abby responded.  “I’m long since over that piece of shit.”  She paused before continuing.  “Greg and I had been together since we were 18.  He was hot, like physique-model hot.  He was pretty smart, too, but we both knew he couldn’t hold a candle to me in the brains department.  He would always put me down for not being attractive enough; that he was embarrassed to be seen with me.” Abby said.

“That’s ridiculous!” said Angel.  “You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.  And I used to hang out with physique models all the time!”

“Thanks, Angel.”  Abby smiled, but Angel could see that her eyes didn’t express the same joy.  “Anyway, Greg pressured me into getting these.”  She gestured to her obviously enhanced breasts.  “When I had a consultation with the plastic surgeon, I wanted to get something within the realm of the natural, but Greg wouldn’t shut up about how he liked really big tits, and ‘didn’t I want to look good’, and a couple of other choice put-downs.  He was a master of negging.  I relented and went with the biggest set that the doctor was comfortable giving me considering my thin frame.  When I had healed, he wanted me to show cleavage when we went out.  I’ll never forget that first date after I took off the bandages.  I was wearing a low-cut, slinky black little number with a slit up the thigh.  I was really showing off the new girls!  Heads were turning left and right and I was soaking up the attention.  Greg hated that.  We were walking to the restaurant, almost there, when a passing guy wolf-whistled at me.  I turned and smiled at him.  That’s when Greg snapped.  He called me a slut and a whore, and he slapped me hard across the face before walking away from me.  I collapsed on the sidewalk, crying and with a bloody lip.  That was a week before I had to defend my second dissertation.”

“That sucks,” said Angel.  “Do you know what happened to Greg afterward?  Have you kept tabs on him?”

“No.  I had so much going on at the time.  I had to pull myself together enough to defend, and I already had my interview scheduled with Mr. Miller two days after that.  I just cried a lot when I could get some alone time.  I’ll tell you what, though.  If you do take Mr. Miller up on his offer, and want to include Greg on your list of shitheads that you beat the snot out of with your bare hands, I won’t complain.”  Abby concluded, with a mischievous smile.

“It’s a deal!  And by the way, I love your tits!  They’re gorgeous,” said Angel.

“Thanks.  It took me a while, but I love them now, too.  You wouldn’t believe what an advantage they are.  Especially when I walk into a room full of male executives.  They constantly underestimate me, thinking that I got my job because of the girls, that I’m sleeping my way to the top.  I can tell by how some guys look at me that I will totally destroy them in negotiations.”  The full beam smile was back as Abby said that.

“So are you and Hank…?” Angel asked, trying and failing to be subtle.

“That didn’t take long! Everyone asks. The short answer is no.  We aren’t together, we’ve never slept together, we don’t have any intimate contact.  Our relationship is strictly a business one.”

“That’s the short answer?” asked Angel. “What’s the long answer?”

“Maybe one day we will crack open a bottle of wine and each talk about things that could have been.  As for right now, we’re here.  Let’s get you some clothes!”

****************************************************************************************

Hank sat at the head of the dining room table and Abby and Angel sat on either side of him.

“This table is huge!  There’s space for 30 people!” said Angel.

“Yeah,” Hank replied.  “I’d always kind of wanted a big family.  It just never happened.  I guess the table was my mid-life crisis purchase.

“Anyway, how was your day?”

“OH MY GOD!  It was AMAZING!  Abby took me to Nordstrom.  Did you know that department stores have customer levels?  Abby is a ‘Level 4.’  There was a woman who greeted us at the door and brought us fancy coffee and took us to a private dressing room and brought us all of the things that we asked to see, and I got like 20 different gym outfits and they measured me for some business suits.  They won’t be ready for another few days because I can’t really buy off the rack.  But there was a seamstress who took my measurements and said that she would fix the stuff, and we got a few pairs of jeans and shorts and tank-tops and then Abby and I both tried on some bikinis.  Have you seen Abby in a bikini?  She’s so HOT!  And then, when we got back, there was some time before dinner, so I got in a solid hour in the basement gym!  That place is AWESOME!  I LOVE working out there!

“Sorry!  I’m kind of excited,” Angel said, trying unsuccessfully to contain her glee.

“It sounds like it,” said Hank.  “Abby, is there any word on Angel’s car?”

“The boys found it, and got it out of impound.  They’re working on it now, and it should be ready tomorrow afternoon.” said Abby.

“Excellent.  Angel, I want you to take this time to train, heal and recuperate.  You will always have a home here, but please think about my offer.”

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2021, 10:11:35 am »
This story has been really good so far. Great work. I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2021, 10:31:04 am »
I really like what you are creating. I like the characters and you are filling them out very well. Great work! K+!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2021, 04:00:35 am »
Good writing still, nothing rushed. Let's see how things escalate.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2021, 08:38:18 am »
I really like the start of this story. Thanks for your work.

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2021, 01:32:59 am »
The next morning, Hank made his way down to the gym like he did every day at 7am, ready to spend his hour on the elliptical and do a few crunches.  As soon as he entered the door, Angel ran up to him.  Sweaty and pumped, in a sports bra and lycra shorts, nothing was hidden. Her abs were pumped, six-pack clearly defined, with some veins running up and down her firm stomach.

“Hi Hank!,” she shouted, as she ran over to him.  She grabbed both of his hands in hers and started swinging their arms back and forth.

“Hey Angel!  I see you’ve spent some time down here,” Hank replied.

“Yeah.  I like to lift first thing in the morning.  Hey!  Could you spot me?!?  I’ve been blasting my abs all morning, but there’s this one exercise that really reams them out, but I need a second pair of hands.” Angel said.

“What would you like me to do?” Hank asked.

“Grab a 25lb plate and follow me.”

Angel walked over to a pull-up bar.  She jumped up, grasped the bar and maneuvered herself so she was hanging by her knees.

“Ok.  Hand me the plate.  Keep one hand on the small of my back and the other on my abs.  I need you to keep me from swinging and cheating.  Just keep me steady.”

Hank held the plate out with both hands as Angel grasped it.  She pulled it to her chest and when Hank put his hands in place, she began to do crunches from the hanging position with the added weight.
“12...13…” Angel counted out.

Hank could hardly believe what he was seeing. 

“24...25”

After the 25th rep, Angel dropped the plate with a huff.  “Thanks!  It’s difficult to get the extra weight in place without someone helping.”

Hank was staring, slack-jawed while Angel was doing these crunches.  His arousal was clearly visible by the tent in his pants.

“This is always the worst part,” Angel said while trying to catch her breath.  “Trying to get down when my core has nothing left to give.”

“Grab hold of me and let your legs go.  I’ll catch you,” said Hank.

“Hank, I’m pretty sure that I weigh more than you.  I don’t think you could catch me,” Angel said.

“Try me,” said Hank.

“Okay,” Angel replied, with a resigned tone.  She knew how this would go.

Angel grabbed Hank's arms in hers, let her torso meet his, and when Hank signalled that he had her, she let her legs free from the bar.  They immediately crashed to the gym floor, Hank breaking her fall.

“Oww,” Hank grumbled.

“Are you ok?!?” Angel asked.  “Anything broken?”

“Just a bruised ego.”  Hank was acutely aware that his erection was pressed into Angel’s rock hard abs.  “I’m not trying to be fresh.”

Angel smiled knowingly.  “It’s ok.  I like it here.  And I need a minute before I can muster the energy to move.” 

Eventually, Angel wrapped her arms around Hank and gave him a warm embrace.  “Thanks for breaking my fall,” she said, with a smile filled with genuine affection.
“Whenever you need,” said Hank.  “But you should really shower up.  Dr. Singh will be here soon to give you your physical.”

With that, they both moved to get up off the floor.

************************************************************************************************

There was a knock on the door to Hank’s office.

“Come in,” said Hank.

Dr. Bargitta Singh knew she was a beautiful woman.  She turned heads wherever she went.  At 29 years old, she thought of herself as being in her prime.  She worked at it too, spending a few hours in the gym each day to keep up her figure.  Her looks, though, weren’t what Mr. Miller was paying her for.

Dr. Singh opened the door.  Even in her conservative blouse, pants and lab coat, she was still an image of beauty.

“Please have a seat Dr. Singh.  How is your patient?” Hank asked.

“She’s an interesting one,” said Bargitta.  “Physically she’s quite healthy, though there are some lingering effects from some pretty nasty steroids that she had taken some time ago.  Nothing that some well-balanced nutrition and time can’t heal.  It’s also very clear that she has suffered intense physical trauma from sexual abuse in her past.  Her cervix is quite scarred.  Otherwise, she’s in great shape.  No illnesses or vitamin deficiencies.”

“Do you think she would be a good candidate for the Formula?” asked Hank.

Bargitta gave a little chuckle.  “Somehow I knew this would come up when I saw Angel’s obvious musculature.  She clearly knows her way around the gym, is used to the physical discomfort of intense exercise needed for muscular hypertrophy, and doesn’t appear to have qualms about using performance enhancers.  In that sense, she is an ideal candidate.”

“But you have concerns,” Hank said.

“More psychological than physical.  The Formula has the potential to make her into the strongest person in the world.  Do you know how she would react to becoming that strong?  Would she start harming people?  I don’t have to tell you about abuse patterns.  People who have suffered abuse are much more likely to inflict it upon others,” Bargitta pointed out.

“We will have to see.  I’m not offering it to her just yet.  I want her to take some time to decide what she wants.  And I will also be looking after her while she is making her choice.  I hope that I’m not wrong about what I see in her, but I will have some time to get to know her.  Then, we can decide.  In the meanwhile, I’d like you to begin production of the Formula.  Ideally, somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 doses a week.  Let Abby know what you’d need to get started.  And thank you for coming,” Hank said, ending the meeting.

*******************************************************************************************************

Angel knocked on Abby’s office door.  Abby opened the door and smiled.  Gesturing for Angel to come in, Abby pointed to her headphones, indicating that she was on a call.

“...Uh huh…. Look, Peter, the production numbers just aren’t where they should be.  We’ve given you more than enough seed money.  We even financed the entire third round.  We are losing our patience.  Mr. Miller believes in your technology, which is why we bought the patents from you.  At this point you have a simple choice.  Take the next 90 days to redouble your efforts, or we will take the patents, dump our stake in your company for pennies, and leave you out of any future projects.”

With a slight huff, Abby pushed the ‘End Call’ button.

“Sorry about that,” said Abby, smiling at Angel.  “It was a lot more satisfying when we could actually slam a phone receiver down.”

“No problem,” Angel responded, with an ear-to-ear grin.  “What was that all about?”

“Peter had an idea for a new technology.  We reviewed it and it looked great on paper.  He helped develop a process for turning captured carbon into industrial grade diamonds.  Everything should  be working out, but the levels of production aren’t where they should be,” Abby explained.  “It’s getting on my nerves because Mr. Miller had some doubts about this particular investment and I convinced him it was worth the shot.  I don’t like to disappoint him,” Abby said.  “But enough about stupid people.  To what do I owe this visit?”

Abby’s thousand-watt smile was genuine and infectious.  Angel couldn’t help but smile back.

“I wanted to know if you were free after dinner,” Angel said.  “I stopped by a wine shop and the clerk picked out a good Zinfandel for me.  I was wondering if you’d like to hang out tonight.”

“I’d love that!  Give me an hour to freshen up and it’s a date!” Abby replied.

*****************************************************************************************************

They each took their customary places at the dinner table that night.

“How was your day, Angel?”  Hank asked.
“It was great!  I got in two solid lifting workouts, and I went for a run along the wooded paths, and then for a swim!  And Abby is such a BADASS!  I went to her office today to see if she wanted to hang out later, and she was ripping some dude a new asshole through the phone!  I don’t ever want to see her angry with me,” Angel exclaimed.

“Oh?” responded Hank.  Turning to Abby, he asked “and who was being torn a new asshole?”

“Peter with Crystal Synthesis Technologies.  You were right to keep an eye out.  The numbers aren’t where they should be,” Abby replied.

“Do you think he’s skimming, or deliberately hampering production?” asked Hank.

“I just don’t know.  Short of having someone inside the company, I couldn’t say,” said Abby.

“I’d like you to have Tali do a full investigation.  Peter has always rubbed me the wrong way.  I don’t trust him at all,” Hank said.

“How do you decide what to invest in?” Angel asked.

“That’s an excellent question!” said Hank.

Angel beamed at the compliment.

“I’ve done very well over the years.  I have the luxury now of investing for the betterment of Humanity.  Let me ask you, Angel.  What do you think the biggest challenge is facing humanity right now?” asked Hank.

“I don’t know.  Poverty? Starvation? Disease? War?” Angel responded.

“All big challenges to be sure.  But the biggest one that I see, the one that is beginning to really cause poverty, starvation, disease to get worse is climate change.  And in the very near future, I believe that climate change will be the instigating factor in full scale wars.

“So to partially answer your question, many of my investments are directed toward mitigating climate change.  This means reducing greenhouse gasses and removing whatever we can from the atmosphere, but I recognize that we are working with an existing framework.  We, as a species, have to figure out how to make eliminating greenhouse gasses profitable.  For all of its flaws, capitalism is still a driving force for people and governments.  Crystal Synthesis Technologies is a part of that philosophy.  There are thousands of uses for industrial grade diamonds in a manufacturing setting.  If we can turn part of the CO2 that we capture into high value products like industrial diamonds, it will make mitigating climate change easier for people to swallow.  Abby has the right idea in her drive for this investment.  I am just not sure about the specific company.  And I’m very suspicious of Peter,” Hank responded.
“That makes a ton of sense.  It’s amazing that you want to work to save humanity.  But you said that that was only a partial answer.  Are there other things that you invest in?” Angel asked.

“You’re much smarter than you let on,” Hank said.  Angel beamed.

“That’s a very good thing.  Keep your smarts in your back pocket.  People will tend to judge you based on your looks.  I know you are and will continue to be very strong physically.  Never lose your mental edge.

“You’re right.  That is only one of the two main tracks of my investment.  The other is in things that I don’t trust other people to have.  I buy technologies that would be deadly on a massive scale if they fell into the wrong hands.  I buy them and mothball them, or use them sparingly and in very specific ways,” replied Hank. 

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2021, 10:18:16 am »
Great work so far. The introduction of the formula opens up a lot of possibilities. Something tells me Angel won't be the only growing woman. All of Hank's female associates could take the formula. And then Hank won't have just one super-crimefighter, but a whole team. I can't wait to see where this goes next.

Offline jon2403

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2021, 06:54:33 pm »
Amazing story and i am looking forward to more of your story

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2021, 07:24:14 pm »
Really nice continuation, thanks for sharing

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2021, 05:09:47 pm »
 :bravo:

Beautiful writing, the descriptions, the flow, the personalities.  Really superb!

I really love the plot, it is not straight-lined, but also not too convoluted.  Just the right amount of twists!

Great stuff!!!

I'm anxiously awaiting the next installments.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline lothobb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2021, 02:58:41 am »
Sorry for the long delay.  Life and work gets in the way.  I have quite a bit of this story outlined already.  It's just that agonizing process of typing the words out.  Anyway, here's the next installment.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Abby opened the door to her rooms just a few short seconds after Angel knocked.  Abby’s hair, still damp from the shower fell down to her waist.  A purple tank top did nothing to hide her prominent breasts, with nipples poking out.  She wore a pair of orange shorts down to her mid-thigh.

Angel was sporting a cut-off wife-beater that displayed her 6 pack abs and adonis belt.  The dolphin shorts were loose around her waist and tight on her thighs.  She carried a bottle of wine and a wine opener.

“Hi Angel!” said Abby, grabbing the wine bottle and giving the shorter bodybuilder a hug.  “This was such a good idea!”

Abby motioned for Angel to sit on a couch as she retrieved two wine glasses from a bar cart in the corner of the room.

They chatted and drank, and each knew that they were becoming fast friends.  As they approached the end of their second glasses of wine, Angel piped up.

“Tell me the long story.  Tell me about you and Hank.”

Abby sighed, walked over to a small wine fridge near the bar cart, pulled out a nice red and opened it. 

“This story requires a little more wine,” Abby began.  “I should preface by saying that Mr. Miller is probably the most ethical man that I’ve ever met.  His word is his bond.  He goes out of his way to treat everyone he interacts with with the utmost of respect.”
Angel nodded.  “I got that vibe from him.”

“It’s a wonderful quality, and can be annoying as fuck.”  Abby continued.  “I’m madly in love with Mr. Miller.”

“Have you told him?”  Angel asked, with intensity written across her face.

“I have, in a manner.  Three separate times.  His answer was always that it was inappropriate for him to become intimate with someone who works for him.  It’s such bullshit!  But he has his proclivities, and I have mine…”  Abby drifted off a little.

“What are his proclivities?”  Angel asked. 

Abby gave an amused smirk.  “He’s very moral.  He’s ridiculously loyal to his friends and anyone who works for him.  And he really gets a hardon for muscle women.  Maybe it’s that I don’t do it for him, physically.”

“No way!  I’ve seen how he looks at you.  I would bet a million bucks that he’s just as in love with you as you are with him!  I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but he can’t take his eyes off you whenever you’re in the room, and the tent he pitches in his pants is massive whenever he sees you.  You totally get him going!”  Angel responded.  “But if you want, I could train you.  I can help you put on some muscle.”

Angel stepped over to Abby and inspected her with a discerning eye.  “You’re fit.  That’s clear.  But we can work on giving you some more mass on your butt to balance your big tits.”

Angel continued her assessment, running a hand over Abby’s stomach.  “And abs.  We can do some core work and put you on a meal plan to get your abdominals shredded.  There is nothing sexier than a woman with huge tits and tight abs.”

Angel continued her assessment of Abby’s physique, gently massaging her neck where it joined her shoulders.  Abby leaned into the sensation of Angel’s hands.  “We could also work on your lats and traps to accentuate your hourglass figure.  I’m not trying to be super critical, but your boobs kind of dominate your upper body.  You’d look AMAZING if you had some muscle mass to compliment them.”

“No offense taken,” said Abby.  “I mean,  your abs look incredible.  And your muscles overall give of a ‘don’t fuck with me’ vibe that I really appreciate.  Your core is particularly alluring.”

At that, Angel flexed her stomach.  What had been defined abs turned into a solid six-pack with deep grooves.

“Do you find muscles on a girl as hot as Hank does?” Angel asked with a mischievous grin.

With a bemused grin, Abby responded, “I find power sexy.”  At that, Abby ran her hand gently over Angel’s flexed abdominals.

“Is that why you’re in love with Hank?” Angel asked in a seductive voice, moving in closer. 

“It’s one of the reasons why I lust after him,” said Abby, breathing heavily.

Angel tilted her head up, staring into Abby’s beautiful eyes.  “Do you lust after me?” she asked, almost timidly.

Abby leaned down and kissed Angel, her hands groping Angel’s back and shoulders.  Angel melted into the kiss.  They made out hot and heavy for a few minutes before Angel moaned, “Take off your top.  I’ve wanted to touch your tits since the moment I saw you.”

As Abby removed her top, Angel stripped completely.  They each paused for a moment, taking in the sight of the other. 

“You are so beautiful,” Angel said.

“And you are a work of art,” Abby responded.

They moved in toward each other, each trying to touch every inch of skin on the other as they kissed furiously.

Angel found Abby’s prominent breast and began fondling her nipple.  As she did so, Abby gasped.  “Uuugh! They’re very sensitive.  I love having my nipples played with.  They’re almost like little clits.  You can be a bit rough with them if you want to.”

That was all the prompting Angel needed.  She grabbed Abby’s right nipple with her left hand and forcefully began to pinch it.  At the same time, she snaked her right hand down Abby’s shorts and found the beautiful Asian woman’s clit and began rubbing it furiously.  It took only seconds for Abby to climax with intensity.

“FUUUCK!!!” Abby screamed.  She grabbed Angel’s hand from her pussy and brought it to her mouth, licking her own juices off of Angel’s hand.  She then grabbed the back of Angel’s head and locked lips with her for what seemed like minutes.  “I can’t ever remember cumming that hard!”

Angel beamed a seductive smile.  “You’re really fun to give orgasms to.”

“Well, I owe you a good one,” said Abby.  “Let’s take this to the bedroom.”  She led Angel by the hand through the door to her bedroom while simultaneously shimmying out of her shorts.  As they approached the bed, Abby brought Angel in for another intense kiss.  Maneuvering the young bodybuilder, Abby pushed Angel so the muscular girl fell back on the bed.  Abby wasted no time and began kissing Angel’s muscular inner thighs, working her way towards Angel’s core.  “Your pussy smells sooo gooood, and your clit is HUGE!” Abby commented.

“It’s from all the steroids, I guess,”  Angel said with a giggle.  “Not everyone likes it.”

“I LOVE it!  It’s like a little cock.  And I love sucking cock.” Abby exclaimed.  Without any further hesitation, Abby dove in, bringing Angel’s clitoris into her mouth.  She licked and sucked the girl’s nubbin while groping Angel’s defined abdominals.  Her other hand was busy vigorously jamming three fingers into Angel’s pussy.

The stimulation was too much for Angel to take.  She wrapped her strong, muscular legs around Abby’s  head, forcing her lover’s mouth deeper onto her clit.  Abby tried to voice her concern, but her shouts of protestations were only further stimulation for Angel’s clit.  Sensing that the only way out was through, Abby bit down on the stronger woman’s clit while forcing as much of her hand into Angel’s opening as she could.

In less than a minute, Angel screamed. “OH MY GAWD!!!”  As she climaxed, Angel released her scissoring death grip on Abby’s head. 

Gasping for air, Abby said “You should come with a safety warning!”

“Sorry!” said Angel, with an embarrassed smile.  “You really got me going, and I kind of lost it.”

“No harm, no foul.  But maybe I need to learn to tap out next time,” Abby said, returning a loving smile.  “Now that the edge is off, do you mind if we just make out for a while?”

Angel laughed.  “I’d love that.”  And embraced Abby on the bed.

The next hour was spent feeling each other up and kissing.  As Angel began to doze, she said, “We could totally seduce Hank together.”

“Maybe we could,”  Abby responded with a shit-eating grin.

“Do you think Hank would be my Daddy,”  asked Angel, her eyelids fluttering shut.

“I’m sure he would love to be your Daddy,” Abby said, as they both drifted off to sleep.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2021, 06:14:08 am »
K+. This is a story I love

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2021, 05:38:21 pm »
Awesome. It's great to see this story continued.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2021, 05:50:49 am »
Great to see this fantastic story (and its wonderful characters) back and continuing!!!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daddy's Angel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View