Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574208 Posts in 72866 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 03:04:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Rheta West ... Boss Bitch X
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rheta West ... Boss Bitch X  (Read 8405 times)

Offline BossBitch

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Rheta West ... Boss Bitch X
« on: May 20, 2021, 05:40:58 pm »
Hi! I joined the forum some time back but have been just following some of the threads and advertisements. So I am officially saying hello!

I found out about this forum when someone showed me that there was a thread on my accomplishments. I thought that was so absolutely cool!!

If anyone did not already have the info and cared to follow,
IG: Boss.Bitch.X
MuscleOnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/sexyswole
     xxxOnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/brookediesel
Manyvids: https://brooke-diesel.manyvids.com/

I am about to enter prep for a show in September. Waiting to hear if I get an invite to the Rising Phoenix. If I do not, I will aim for Savannah Pro.

Not sure how much longer I will stick with the competitive bodybuilding but once I am done with it, I plan to pursue a long wanted goal of reaching 200lb at 15% bf. I am currently 175 at 14%. 5'2"

I'm just recently sharing on such a wide scale of medias and I'm really looking forward to dragging everyone through prep with me!! I have found it extremely empowering to share a much more intimate and creative persona with my fans. Hence the X being added to the end of Boss Bitch ... the X meaning whatever I want it to!!

I look forward to following people here and talking and sharing with you!!

~Train Harder Get Stronger

Offline BossBitch

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Rheta West ... Boss Bitch X
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 11:17:20 pm »

Offline tentacles

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 06:46:39 pm »
I saw you on HBC. You're huge. Thanx for the links. I'll definitely be checking out your manyvids!

Offline BossBitch

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 12:26:56 am »
About 7.5 weeks out from Savannah Pro. Just starting to wear me down. But my will is strong!! I own a hardcore power gym and I have no AC so its been super humid and hot. I think it is making me swell in the legs. Plan is to get out, get some extra naps, sleep with my legs up and keep trucking!! Otherwise, all is on track and ahead of the game compared to last show!!

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 04:42:29 am »
Excited to see you take the stage in Savannah, should be a great show. Looking forward to see you kick some ass!

PS: I really enjoy your ramblings on your YT  channel.

Offline xhotnsexyx

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2021, 05:23:35 pm »
excited to keep following you. you are a huge inspiration for me to keep working out!!

Offline BossBitch

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2022, 03:24:18 pm »
Hello, hello!!! I have been quiet for about a year but not lazy!! I worked on some off season mass building then had to have a shoulder surgery. Planned it all in time to be ready to start prep for Savannah Pro again this year and prep has started!! Am 90% sure I am going to do it, still thinking for just a minute and here is why .... my real goal, my passion, is to just keep getting bigger!! I want to be over 200 at 12-15%bf (am 180 at 13% right now) and if I keep breaking to prep, it is going to be hard to get there. I know you want to see that too, right??

I have officially permanently retired from powerlifting and have brought my focus back around to my fans. I have made more time and made it a part of my every single day routine. So I will be here more often plus I'm posting often to both my OnlyFans.

Muscle focus ... training, posing, solo intimate content. I split into 2 accounts so still transferring muscle content over. Also looking into starting to do more traditional muscle girl stuff like lift and carry, wrestling, etc ... trying!! ... https://onlyfans.com/sexyswole

All the same stuff from the muscle focus account but also the XXX. I didn't want to subject my muscle only fans to a higher subscription .... https://onlyfans.com/brookediesel

ManyVids ... subscriptions available here also ... not really a muscle focus here 😜 https://brooke-diesel.manyvids.com/
(Brooke Diesel is the "stage name")

I have branched out into a lot of other things, to be honest, I'm riding a new wave of adventure. But one thing remains the same .... I WANT TO BE BIGGER!!!

Hope to see you around!!!

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2022, 03:32:03 am »
Hello, hello!!! I have been quiet for about a year but not lazy!! I worked on some off season mass building then had to have a shoulder surgery. Planned it all in time to be ready to start prep for Savannah Pro again this year and prep has started!! Am 90% sure I am going to do it, still thinking for just a minute and here is why .... my real goal, my passion, is to just keep getting bigger!! I want to be over 200 at 12-15%bf (am 180 at 13% right now) and if I keep breaking to prep, it is going to be hard to get there. I know you want to see that too, right??

I have officially permanently retired from powerlifting and have brought my focus back around to my fans. I have made more time and made it a part of my every single day routine. So I will be here more often plus I'm posting often to both my OnlyFans.

Muscle focus ... training, posing, solo intimate content. I split into 2 accounts so still transferring muscle content over. Also looking into starting to do more traditional muscle girl stuff like lift and carry, wrestling, etc ... trying!! ... https://onlyfans.com/sexyswole

All the same stuff from the muscle focus account but also the XXX. I didn't want to subject my muscle only fans to a higher subscription .... https://onlyfans.com/brookediesel

ManyVids ... subscriptions available here also ... not really a muscle focus here 😜 https://brooke-diesel.manyvids.com/
(Brooke Diesel is the "stage name")

I have branched out into a lot of other things, to be honest, I'm riding a new wave of adventure. But one thing remains the same .... I WANT TO BE BIGGER!!!

Hope to see you around!!!

Thanks for the update! Very happy that you plan to get even bigger, your content is already super hot but I can't wait to see it with even more muscle packed on.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2023, 01:39:50 pm »
Hey BossBitch, how goes the recovery and and branching out? 

Offline agamemno12

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2023, 05:48:23 pm »
 :wob:

Offline Jburl71

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2023, 01:34:09 pm »

Absolutely awesome physique.  Love a woman with size like yours.  Hope you reach your goals
and keep posting pics.  Cant wait to see the results.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Rheta West ... Boss Bitch X

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View