Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572582 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:48:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  My name is Silvia Rosa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My name is Silvia Rosa  (Read 2624 times)

Offline StrongNtasty

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • silvia.rosa.fit
My name is Silvia Rosa
« on: June 18, 2023, 04:53:08 pm »

Hello, my lovely new/old fans!!!

I'd like to introduce myself to those who still don't know me...

My name is Silvia Rosa a.k.a Strong N Tasty, I am a professional IFBB athlete. Born in Brazil and lived the biggest part of my life in Germany.
I speak fluent English, German, Spanish, and of course my mother language Portuguese.

My passion, bodybuilding, changed my life completely! I am a self-confident muscular woman! I am noticed wherever I am, and I love it!!!
I love to feel like a goddess and being worshiped is one of the most amazing things in life!

As you all know bodybuilding costs us a lot of money, time, and dedication. And when it comes to getting a sponsorship, we, FBB are strongly discriminated.
So boys, let me use this opportunity to invite you to join my new only fans page. https://onlyfans.com/silvia.rosa

This monthly small donation can be just a little money for you but for me is the possibility to make my dream be true.
There you will find many high-quality pictures, private videos, and the possibility to chat with me. custom videos are also possible.

If only fans is not your thing, you can also book an in-person or a Skype session with me. through the mail silvia.rosa.fit@icloud.com
(please just use the email for appointments, time wasters are going to be ignored)

skype session costs 5€/ minute, pay through PayPal (same email)

Or you can meet me at Herbicepscam.com

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!! AND STAY STRONG!!!

love
SILVIA
@silvia.rosa.fit     https://onlyfans.com/silvia.rosa

Forum Saradas

Offline StrongNtasty

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
    • silvia.rosa.fit
Silvia Rosa a.k.a Strong N Tasty
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2023, 04:53:59 pm »

Hello, my lovely new/old fans!!!

I'd like to introduce myself to those who still don't know me...

My name is Silvia Rosa a.k.a Strong N Tasty, I am a professional IFBB athlete. Born in Brazil and lived the biggest part of my life in Germany.
I speak fluent English, German, Spanish, and of course my mother language Portuguese.

My passion, bodybuilding, changed my life completely! I am a self-confident muscular woman! I am noticed wherever I am, and I love it!!!
I love to feel like a goddess and being worshiped is one of the most amazing things in life!

As you all know bodybuilding costs us a lot of money, time, and dedication. And when it comes to getting a sponsorship, we, FBB are strongly discriminated.
So boys, let me use this opportunity to invite you to join my new only fans page. https://onlyfans.com/silvia.rosa

This monthly small donation can be just a little money for you but for me is the possibility to make my dream be true.
There you will find many high-quality pictures, private videos, and the possibility to chat with me. custom videos are also possible.

If only fans is not your thing, you can also book an in-person or a Skype session with me. through the mail silvia.rosa.fit@icloud.com
(please just use the email for appointments, time wasters are going to be ignored)

skype session costs 5€/ minute, pay through PayPal (same email)

Or you can meet me at Herbicepscam.com

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!! AND STAY STRONG!!!

love
SILVIA
@silvia.rosa.fit     https://onlyfans.com/silvia.rosa

Offline Realmlord

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Silvia Rosa a.k.a Strong N Tasty
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 10:23:02 am »
Strong N tasty indeed. your shoulders look amazing. Very well rounded caps

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  My name is Silvia Rosa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View