Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574352 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 12:20:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147117 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #435 on: June 16, 2022, 01:15:05 pm »
Tonya gently rubbed one of Kimmy’s shoulders as she pondered the thought. “You know, I hadn't thought about how I was gonna explain this to your dad, but I doubt he'd want to know all the details anyway. And ... yeah, one day I could see that happening. You, me, and a little rugrat. That would be pretty great.”
Kimmy looked at Tonya all weird, but also kinda happy.
Then she climbed on top of her with one swift movement and sat on your lap, their huge tits pointing at each other.
She tried to get a kiss in like this, stumbled and fell on Tonya, giggling.
“Oopsie!”
Kimmy embraced her as good as she could and tried to get close, while also rubbing her crotch against Tonya’s cock.
“Like ... sorry.”
As the girl wriggled herself against Tonya, her cock responded in the only natural way. Kimmy was actually able to feel it swelling and wriggling a bit underneath her.
“Mmmf. It's okay.” Tonya wrapped her arms around Kimmy and gave her a few kisses on the shoulder as she squished herself against the musclewoman. “Had a feeling we were gonna get up to something like this anyway.”
“I like kinda forgot about the like movie and stuff. But yeah. That's like you know, a thing and stuff ..."
Kimmy started moving her hips in that special way, moving her thick, hard ass over Tonya’s cock.
“Is that like a thing you like like?”
Kimmy bit her overstuffed lips and started to rub herself more intensely against Tonya.
The big woman grunted as Kimmy ground against her, her hands roaming the bimbo’s body from her taut ass, to her powerful midsection, to her capped shoulders. All the while, her new tool throbbed and pulsed as it tried to stretch out of its cotton prison.
“Yes, I like that”, Tonya said as she fought back a grunt. “I like that very, very much. God, your body just feels so good no matter what you're doing.”
Kimmy reached between her legs and tried to get her mistress’ cock out of that underwear.
“We're like gonna have to like get you like some new like underwear and stuff, no? Something like, you know, spacy?”
Tonya felt Kimmy’s clit brushing against her rising cock and it felt weird and fun.
Her meat readily flopped out, half hard and massive in the bimbo’s hand. Feeling that monster clit poking eagerly against her rod just spurred Tonya on further.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #435 on: June 16, 2022, 01:15:05 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #436 on: June 18, 2022, 09:16:09 am »
“Yeah, definitely. Frilly little panties weren't meant to hold in something this huge. But ... maybe I'll keep a pair or two around. I think it looks stuffed in there, filling them totally full.”
“I guess we like could get you like some custom ones? Like girly for when you like wanna be girly and boyly when you wanna be boyly?”
Kimmy ran her hands over Tonya’s huge arms and kissed her again, still keeping up her grinding while stroking the length of her cock with her clit.
“Hell yeah! Love how you already know just how to show me off.”
Tonya sucked air in through her teeth as Kimmy continued to grind against her rod. It slowly grew longer, thicker, and harder, until soon her head was poking Kimmy in the underside of her breasts.
“Okay”, she finally said, the strain obvious in her voice. “You better hurry up and wrap some part of yourself around this thing, cus I can't last much longer.”
Kimmy chuckled and sank down, squeezing her big taut breasts against Tony’s cock. she started rubbing them against it rather roughly while licking its tip and bobbing up and down the head alternately.
Somehow, she managed to bring one knee up far enough to give those balls a little push.
And every time Tonya was on the verge of cumming, Kimmy relaxed and let her calm down again, before bringing her back up.
Tonya gritted her teeth and groaned loudly as Kimmy dragged her mouth along her dick and toyed with her balls. Despite having been through this experience with Kimmy dozens, if not hundreds, of times since her clit grew big enough to do this, this was a whole new sensation. The different shape, the new ridges and veins, the presence of a heavy pair of testicles gave Kimmy a lot more space to play with, and Tonya new feelings to experience.
After being brought to the edge of orgasm several times in a row, Tonya reached out and placed her hands on the back of Kimmy’s head. Not pulling her anywhere, but holding her firmly in place against that dick. “Come on, Kimmy, stop being such a fucking tease.”
“Glurgl blurg!”
Kimmy hit her hard with her tongue, almost ramming it down Tonya’s cockeye. At the same time, she rubbed her tits extra-strong against that rod and almost pushed Tonya on her back while squeezing her balls.
“**Fuck!**” Tonya shouted out at the top of her lungs, then gasped for air. Merely holding Kimmy in place was quickly forgotten as she shoved Kimmy’s head further down her length. Her cockhead assaulted the bimbo’s throat, pulsing every time it felt her spasm against it, Tonya’s nuts clenched eagerly in the girl’ hands.
“Brace yourself, babe. Nnnf ... you're gonna make me cum in record time like this!”
Kimmy didn't say anything. Instead, she produced a gargling motion with her throat and suddenly, it felt as if something vibrated at the base of Tonya’s cockhead.
It got very, very tight.
Tonya gritted her teeth forcefully and grunted like she was doing some especially painful squats. Kimmy could swear the tip of Tonya’s dick was trying to fight back against her tightening throat from the way it swelled. Before either of them could react further, Tonya’s fingers dug into the fabric of the couch, and her cock shot a thick, copious load into the bimbo’s waiting throat.
Kimmy knew what was coming from years of experience, but she was still astonished by the sheer amount of cum Tonya produced. It flooded her mouth, her nose, everything. Kimmy gagged as she pulled back, Tonya’s jizm splattering her big tits and her hard pecs. Now she leaned back and got a spray on her abs too.
When Tonya was done, Kimmy’s dark skin looked as if it had been covered in spiderwebs.
Kimmy let her mouth hang open, thick strands running from her fat lips.
“Like ... it's soooo much, Tonya. Wow ...”
Tonya stayed exactly where she was, leaning back against the couch as her dick began to relax, still half-erect and pointing at Kimmy, wobbling in time with her deep breaths.
“Holy fucking shit.”, she said as she took Tonya in. The sight of her plastered with what should, by all rights, be several loads of cum was almost enough to bring her back to full mast right there.
“Jesus. I didn't know that I had that much in me either. Heh. Guess this thing is gonna make for some fun times, huh?”
Kimmy grinned, another thick glob of cum running from her lips.
“Uh-huh. That's like kinda awesome, no? We're like gonna have to like make sure your cock like doesn't like get too full, cos that would be like bad and stuff ...”
She ran her toes along Tonya’s dick and then down against her balls, fondling them gently.
Kimmy could actually see the thing briefly jump, thanks to that gentle teasing.
“Oh, don't worry. If I know us, we're gonna make sure that never gets to be a problem.”

The next morning, they all slept in. Happily, missing classes once was probably going to be okay. However, while Kimmy was lying on her side, snuggled against Tonya’s chest, the bodybuilder’s phone woke her.
Tonya grumbled quietly, pissed at having this idyllic morning interrupted, but not wanting to disturb Kimmy either. She quickly reached over to the side table with the hand that wasn't wrapped around the girl and switched the phone to ring silently as she checked to see who was calling.
Guess who?
It was Kimmy’s dad. And Tonya had two missed calls.
Fuck. She answered it immediately, but kept her voice at least somewhat quiet.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #437 on: June 19, 2022, 07:02:58 pm »
“Hello? I'm here, I'm here.”
“Finally. We need you around here. There's trouble with the competition and we're going to fix them. Be quick, I'll send you the coordinates.”
“Understood. I'm already on my way.” And, as expected, the call was gone as soon as she finished the sentence.
So much for enjoying the moment. Tonya did her best to slide her arm out from underneath Kimmy without waking her, then dashed over to the closet. She pulled out a tracksuit, very similar to what she wore last time, and threw at on. Might as well already be in uniform when she showed up.
Tonya reached the location soon enough. It was not such a bad place. The sun was shining, the houses around here looked fancy enough. Think Miami old town. She stopped at a parking lot that was hidden from view. Kimmy’s dad was there already and he was wearing a bulletproof vest, as were the other guys around him. The guns they were readying are pretty big, shotguns, rifles, the works.
The other henchmen nodded at Tonya, at least those that already knew her. The others were in complete awe as she got out of her car.
The boss saw her and said:
“Get geared up.” He turned to one of the guys. “Brief her, Ramon.”
Fuck. This wasn't some simple little shakedown. She was getting thrown into the deep end here. She grabbed whatever she was offered, throwing whatever she could on, and turned her attention to whoever the old man was addressing.
She got a tailored vest that actually fit her, protecting her vitals. There was also a headset and a helmet, although the helmet was optional. Then she was offered a handgun and a choice of either a shotgun or a rifle.
Ramon stared at her for a moment, then said:
“Okay, we're going up against the Tigres. They fucked around with the boss, now the boss is going to fuck them up. For good. The place over there is a safe house where their commander keeps his son. We're going in there and get him. Then we get out as quickly as we can. Got it?”
He handed her a plan of the place. There was a drawing of how the team was going to go in. The attack was coming from three places. She was with the group that came through the back, which meant actually blowing a hole in the wall.
Okay. Turned out deep end  was a little optimistic. This was a full-on Seal Team Six style raid. Tonya took a few deep breaths as she strapped into the vest, and she happily accept the helmet. Anything that improved her chances of getting out of this unscathed, she’d take.
She slipped the pistol into a pocket and eyed up the other guns. Going with what little tactical knowledge that video games had provided her, she sided with the shotgun.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #438 on: June 22, 2022, 09:44:34 am »
“Okay. I think I've got a handle on it. Now, when we're 'getting' this guy ... You mean he's leaving the building with us, or no?”
“We take him along. He should not be hurt, because the boss needs him to make sure the Tigres fuck off, got it?”
He handed Tonya some zip-ties and a burlap sack.
“Put those in your pouch. We need to get that kid with us.”
“Got it.” She slipped the extra supplies into place and nodded as she double-checked everything she had.
“Anything else I should know?”
He showed her a picture of a young man, maybe 16 to 18 years old. He looked pretty slim and nerdy.
“That's the kid. The others are free game, but that one has to be safe. Understood?”
“Yeah. Don't worry, the kid's coming with me safe and sound.”
The boss said: 
“Alright! Let's get going.” He points at Tonya: “Team B, get in position. When you hear the bang, move in!”
Tonya’s team moved through the back alleys quickly, then she reached a big wall. One of the guys tossed a mat over the top of the wall. They got ready to try and climb over, but she could tell this was going to be tough. It was really high.
Dammit. Tonya knew what she was capable of, and climbing shit wasn't something she was used to.
It was just a simple flat wall, nothing really for her to grab onto. Either way, she was going to hold back for a second and watch how the others approached it.
She could see that they were struggling. The first one almost got up there, but the mat slipped back down. He cursed, then said:
“We need a boost!”
“All right, simple enough. Come here.” This much she could handle. She positioned herself by the wall and squatted with her hands together to form a foothold. Hoisting these guys up shouldn't take a huge amount of effort, especially if they were working with me. As they stepped into place, Tonya stood up and, if needed, brought her arms up to get them where they needed to be.
They went up really quick. They were a bunch of lightweights, after all. Now as they were up there, most jumped down on the other side.
How would she get over it?
That was a problem. But not like they were going to be lifting her up and over anyway. She’d seen football players tested on their high jump, and they always did it with a running start. Maybe she could get enough of a jump to grab the mat if she did it right. She backed up a few yards, started at the wall at full speed, and jumped at it with as much force as she could.
Although she was really big and heavy, she got a good height and just as she reached the top, the guys grabbed her hands and together, they managed to get her up without pulling them back down.
Tonya jumped down and landed on the other side in a backyard. Apparently, no one had noticed her group yet. The yard had no exit. It was just a walled off space. One of the guys looked at her: 
“What next?”
Tonya looked at them for a moment, befuddled. “What are you- this is where we blow through the wall, right? Get the shit ready!”
One of the guys moved to the wall and placed a sticky thing against it. Then he said:
“Got it.”
He moved away quickly and looked at Tonya:
“You say when.”
She backed up alongside the others and waited. Her hands gripped the stock of her shotgun tightly as she waited for the signal. She tried her best to steady her breath, she felt her heart pounding in her chest.
There was a pause, then she heard a loud bang on the other side of the house.
There it was.
“Now!”
The guy hit the detonator and with a loud bang, the wall broke. There was a lot of dust and noise inside. The opening was really big and impressive. That was a lot of explosives.
What's next?
Tonya gestured to a couple of the guys that were already closer to the hole in the wall. “You, go in first. I'm behind you. The rest of you come in behind and keep your eyes open around us.”
They obeyed her quickly. Ramon popped in first, getting a look at what was going on. He fired a shot, then said:
“Looks good! Let's move!”
Tonya did her best to remember the routes they were supposed to follow as they moved through the house. Her group was supposed to head upstairs and check the rooms up there. Following behind the two guys she had instructed to go in first, she kept her gun at the ready, eyes on the doors as they passed them.
The guards seemed to be busy at the entrance and they could advance quickly and without resistance. As they reached the top of the stairs, however, some guy popped out of a room and fired his handgun. The two guys in front of Tonya returned fire. The guy dropped, but one of the two in front of her was hit in the shoulder. He shouted in pain and fell on her.
Instinctively, she grabbed the guy that had been hit as he fell. “Shit”, she muttered as she gave him a quick look. He was down, obviously, but not dying. He'd be fine for a minute.
“Watch the hall”, she said gruffly as she maneuvered him over to the side of the hall, out of their way. She set him down so he was sitting, leaning against the wall. “You're gonna be fine. We'll get you on the way out.”
He stared at her, obviously shocked and confused. These guys were nice, but they were no soldiers.
The other guy pushed forward, kicking the gun away from the fallen defender.
Then he said:
“Okay, which way next?”
There were three doors on one side, two on the other and a stairwell further up. As far as Tonya remembered, the boy had the middle room.
She hoisted the shotgun again, and eyed up the doors. She stepped up to the middle one and gestured to one of the others to step up with her.
“He's supposed to be in here. The rest of you, watch our backs. Ready, one, two, three!” With that, she turned the knob and threw the door open, ready for some kind of resistance in here.
The door broke down as she opened it, misjudging her strength. Just in that moment, she saw the kid duck into the room next to it.
He was heading for the panic room as far as she could tell.
She panicked as she saw him bolt. “Don't move!”, she shouted, as loudly as she was able, and she took off after him. She needed to catch him before he could get away, even if that meant pinning him. Some bruises or a broken arm were better than him slipping through her fingers.
He broke into a run, not even looking back. Then he jumped and got inside, trying to close the door.
Thinking as quickly as she could, she jammed her arm into the gap in the door before he could shut it completely, grabbing him by his shirt as she did. She felt the heavy weight of the door slam against her arm, causing her to shout out in frustration, but she kept a firm grab on the fabric of his shirt.
“Let go! Hey! What the fuck?”
The door was still closing on her arm, apparently being moved by some machine.
Pulling him out was no longer possible. The gap was getting too small.
Fuck. Tonya might be trapped at this point. She dropped her shotgun and grabbed the door with her free hand, pushing against it with her full strength, if not to get the kid, then at least to get her arm out.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #439 on: June 23, 2022, 07:27:26 am »
“Open this door, or I swear I'll fuck you up!” Tonya spat as she strained herself attempting to force the door back.
The machine produced a whine as her strength held against it. The young man struggled to get to the other side of the room, but she held tight to his shirt. Behind her, she heard sounds of fighting.
“Fuck you! Let me go!”
Between the sound of making progress and the noise of opposition from the other direction, Tonya knew it was do or die time. She doubled down on her effort, pushing her shoulder into the door and pressing with all of the weight she could leverage. Meanwhile, she pulled the kid closer to the gap in the door, hopeful to force him through as soon as there was space.
“Get. The. Fuck. Out!”
He screamed, flailing at her, but she pulled him through the gap and almost tossed him away in the process. The door shut hard and Tonya stood in the room with the slim young man who tried to crawl away from her.
In the corridor, there were shots and sounds of fighting.
She grabbed him, wrapped her arm around his neck, pinning him to her. Not hard enough to hurt or choke, but enough to hold him in place. “Shut the fuck up. I don't want to hurt you”, she said as she wrestled the zip ties out and tried to bind his wrists and ankles. “You shut up and cooperate and you'll be back here without a scratch on you.”
He looked at Tonya for a moment, then decided that giving was best right now. As she tied him down, he went limp, making himself heavy, but that probably wouldn't cut it with her.
Ramon popped in:
“They got us pinned. The boss is stuck in front and the third team is fighting above. Where now?”
“Fuck. I've got the kid”, she said as she placed him on her shoulder. “Is the boss and his team in trouble? If so, we go help them right now, they're the priority.”
“He says we gotta get out. Then he can pull back. The kid comes with us!”
“Right. Let's move! Get to the car, now!” She brought her left hand up to pin the kid firmly to her shoulder, gripped the pistol in her right hand, and followed the others back through the hallway.
She was immediately confronted with some guys moving up the stairs, with more handguns. The way back was blocked unless she wanted to fight this one out.
Dammit. She pulled back behind a corner, racking her brain for another path. If her memory was right, there should be another path if she could quickly duck back into one of the side rooms that they passed by.
“Cover me!”, she shouted. When she heard the sound of more gunfire from her guys in the hallway, she quickly bolted around the corner, jumping into the first side room she could reach.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #440 on: June 24, 2022, 09:26:40 pm »
Tonya burst into the room. Looked safe. There was more shooting behind her now, but she was on the right path, as far as she could tell.
Just a little further, then there was another stairwell, a little tighter, maybe, but that could work.
“Come on, back here!”, she called out. She wanted to get the rest of these guys out of here with her, but getting the kid out was top priority. Gun pointed ahead, she made her way down the stairwell, eager to get out.
Just as she reached the lower level, a little squeezed into the stairs, she ran into a guy who had probably been trying to sneak up. She ended up toe to toe with him, at maybe one or two feet apart.
Dammit! She was pinched too tight to get out. Couldn't let the kid get hurt. On instinct, she pulled the trigger on the gun a couple of times, then ran at him, hoping to pin him to the wall before he could do anything.
The gun went off at once, causing a deafening bang in the tight corridor. The shot missed mostly, but the guy was sufficiently surprised that she could push him against the wall and force his handgun from his grip by almost crushing his wrist.
There was a kind of pause as his gun dropped.
She paused in silence as she tried to decide her next step. With one hand still clenching his wrist and her body weight pressing him into the wall, she simply decided to lift her gun hand and hit him over the head with the butt end of it, hopefully just knocking him out so she could go on her way.
He stared at Tonya in confusion, then went limp, hanging from her hand. She picked up the kid and moved towards the back of the house. She was almost there. The hole in the wall was in sight. Just then, a maid showed up, confused and terrified.
Tonya panicked. For a brief moment, she pulled her gun up and pointed it at her. She was less than a second away from pulling the trigger again before she realized what she was looking at. Her eyes went wide and she lowered the gun before gesturing to one of the side rooms with her head.
“Go hide til we're gone. We're not here to hurt you”, she said before moving for the hole.
She fled quickly. Tonya got through the hole, more guys filing after her. Now there was only the wall left.
“Thank fuck”, she muttered as they start to come after her. She didn't know how she was gonna get the kid and herself out.
“You”, she said to the first one to come out. “Come on, you get up, then get the kid to the car.” She knelt, kid still held on her shoulder, and readied one hand to provide the boost like earlier. “Wait on the top of the wall, then take him from me.”
The guy did as told and picked up the kid, struggling with his weight and the clumsy stance. Then he pulled the kid up and lowered him down carefully, trying not to hurt himself.
The other guys stared at Tonya. The noise from the house was closing in.
“What are you idiots waiting for? Come on, let's fucking go!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #441 on: June 25, 2022, 12:10:25 pm »
Tonya hoisted as many of them over the wall as she could, practically throwing them over as they moved, until she could hear the other guys get close. Then she stepped back and lept for the wall like earlier, lifting herself up and over and allowing herself to fall on the ground on the other side.
She tore her tracksuit and her skin, but it worked and Tonya landed awkwardly on the other side. Now it was time to run. The rest of the gang was heading for the cars, which were already running.
Cursing and muttering under her breath, she sprinted for the car she came in. She could see the kid being put into a seat in the car. She threw herself down next to him, slammed the door closed, and finally tossed the sack over his head, exhaling deeply as she did.
The driver put the paddle down and the car raced off. The other guys in the car tore off their helmets and masks and gasped for air. Everybody's pulse was racing. One of them groaned:
“Fuck! That almost got fucked up ... You alright? Did we get the guy we left?”
Her heart jumped.
“Fuck! I took the other way out, I have no idea.” She threw her head back against the headrest and groaned.
“Okay, what do we do now?”
There was a weird pause.
Someone asked:
“What if he rats on us?”
“Goddammit. We need to get him.”
She looked out the window at the building. Was there anyone moving out there?
The guards were definitely taking up the pursuit.
The house would probably be empty in a moment.
“Okay. Here's what we do”, she said as she strapped her helmet back into place. “Drive around front to where the boss is. They should have their attention pointed somewhere else. I'm gonna run in and grab him as quick as I can before they realize what's going on.”
The gang stared at her.
“And what do we do with the kid?”
“Fuckin ... Keep him here, make sure the car doesn't get shot up? What do you think he's gonna do, he can't run!”
There were nods all around. Then one of them said:
“Okay, but don't get killed, okay?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #442 on: June 26, 2022, 08:56:07 pm »
She could tell that they were all very nervous. The driver added:
“We'll wait five minutes, than we go. I don't wanna get killed.”
“Fine. It shouldn't take that long anyway.”
She grabbed her gun again, took a few feels breaths, and when the van stopped again, she bolted for the inside of the house at a full sprint.
Tonya ran inside, pushing one guy who was probably left behind as a guard into the ground and raced through the hallway. There was some confused screaming from someone, but no one was shooting at her.
Then she headed up the stairs and found the guy had tried to get down but got stuck in the stairs. He was alive, he was vaguely conscious, but he wasn't in a good shape.
Thank God. Her gun was at the ready, but she'd rather this be quick and painless.
“Hey, man, hold it together”, she whispered as she carefully hoisted him up onto her shoulder. “You're getting out of here, come on.”
Moving as quickly as possible without tossing the guy around like a ragdoll, she ran for the same door she came in through.
Just then, a massive guy with a Tigres shirt walked in and stared at her, a little dumbfounded.
The guy was a fucking hulk.
Fuck. Okay, Tonya was on a time limit here. This dude was big. But so was she. She shifted her weight, ready to drop her guy to the ground if she needed to, and stared this guy down.
“Move or get moved.”
“What the fuck are you?”
“I'm fucking trouble that you don't want to deal with! I'm not gonna ask twice. Get out of my way before I take your fucking head off!” She began marching towards him, intent on getting to the exit.
The guy didn't get it, but he was obviously confused and intimidated. He didn't get out of the way, but he was not ready for fighting either.
“God fucking ...”, she growled. She grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt with her one arm, muscles straining and veins inflating with the effort. With an angry roar, she lifted him up off the ground for a brief moment and tossed him to the side like a bag of laundry. Satisfied with the now clear path, she moved for the door again.
The huge man landed on his ass, trying to figure out what just happened. Tonya moved out quickly now.
No further distractions. She ran for the door, then continued outside to the cars. She spotted the one that she had come from, right where she left it, and bolted for it, holding the injured man tightly.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #443 on: June 28, 2022, 07:52:35 pm »
Once inside, the driver pushed the pedal down even further and raced off. Just closing the door was tough enough. Besides, Tonya’s heart was pumping like crazy. As the car sped along the street, one of the gang looked at the injured one and started taking care of the wound.
She could tell that they were all looking at her with respect.
Tonya panted heavily as she yanked the helmet off her head again. Adrenaline was still flowing like crazy through her, and for a few moments after shutting the car door, she was still seeing red. However, in the quiet of the car, with the rest of the gang's feelings obvious on their faces, her head quickly began to clear. She nodded to them and raised her hand in a vague gesture before going limp in her seat.
“Guh, fuck.”

The car eventually stopped somewhere and they all got out. It was next to a warehouse by the port. The boss was there, waiting for them to arrive.
Once the car pulled to a stop, Tonya opened the door and slipped out of the car. She gently, but firmly, took the kid by the arm and helped him out of the car as they walked towards the boss. She had torn clothes, and her right arm hurt like a bitch where the door closed on it, but overall this went about as well as she could have hoped for.
The boss looked at her, then at the kid and said:
“Well done. You brought him in and you got the boys back. Good work.”
There was a hint of a smile.
“I guess we're done here. Have a nice afternoon ...”
She sensed that he was about to say something more, but he stopped himself and got two of his guys to carry the kid.
Then he was already back, immersed into his business again.
Well. Ain't that nice. Tonya guessed that was about as close to a “thank you” as she was gonna get from the old man any time soon. She nodded quietly, felt a load of tension leave her body, and turned back to the rest of the crew  feeling very tired.
“Any of y'all wanna give me a ride back to my car?”
They exchanged glances, then one of them said:
“Better let it wait there until this all blows over.”
“No point in getting caught by the Tigres. You might wanna call a cab.”
Eventually, the one that got shot said:
“You can take my car.”
She looked him up and down. She was kinda relieved to see he was doing better.
“You sure? I appreciate it, but ... Yeah, if y'all are gonna wait it out, I better not take off too soon.” She leaned back against the hood of one of the cars and sighed. “Good work, by the way. Didn't expect that to go nearly as clean as it did.”
They nodded approvingly. One of them said:
“Yeah. Thanks. That was a big thing, lady.”
“Definitely. Those muscles ain't just for show.”
“Fuck yeah. The boss knows where to get good soldiers, right?”
Still, the thing ebbed out. The guy she saved, Rod, gave her his car keys.
“Just bring her back anytime, okay?”
She grinned a bit. Nice to know she got some backup here that extended beyond just the boss. Still, no need to talk herself up yet, or she may just be painting a target on her back.
She took the keys from Rod and nodded. “Thanks, man. Don't worry, I'll get it back to you as soon as I can.”
And with that, she was gone.

The car turned out to be a muscle car that had been pimped out to the limit. It had way too much power and definitely too much „sparkle“ for a normal person, but if one was a young guy with too much money ...
Driving it was an experience. It was loud, it was fast and it was very powerful.
It might just be the adrenaline still running through her, but ... hell, this thing was kinda fun. She was not going to drive it like she had a death wish or anything, but she pushed it just a little faster than she should on the highway. She never actually been in a souped up car like this before, and it was a fun experience to whip past the Sunday drivers and literally feel the power of the engine in her seat as she drove.
She reached home and as she opened the door, she heard the sounds of fucking.
Huh. That was curious. But she guessed it wasn’t exactly a surprise. She imagined Britney had been busy rubbing herself against something since early in the morning, even if nobody else was involved.
She shutt the front door gently and called out her typical “Hey, it's me”, followed swiftly by adding “I hope you're not having too much fun without me!”
They all stopped.
Apparently they were.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #444 on: June 29, 2022, 08:57:47 pm »
Tonya saw Britney behind Kimmy, with that strap-on on her and her clit on top, stuffing the clit down Kimmy’S pussy and the strap-on down her ass while Kimmy held Lindsey in a double nelson with her legs and arms, occasionally tightening her grip as her own clit rubs against her cunt.
There was an awkward pause.
Tonya grinned and began slipping off her tracksuit jacket.
“Jesus, I can't leave y'all alone for a minute! I hope you've got a little left for me.”
Kimmy grinned too and looked a little relieved at the same time:
“Like ... find a spot and stuff and like do it?”
Kimmy didn't have to tell Tonya twice. “Let me give you a hand with this one.” She quickly stripped and positioned herself behind Britney, gently rubbing herself against her pussy. The poor thing still clearly needed some help, but the bodybuilder didn't just want to jam herself into her.
As she felt Tonya’s cock push against her, touching Kimmy’s butt at the same time, the bimbo groaned with lust and tightened her muscles, suddenly sending Lindsey into a squeal of panicked horniness.
Britney, on the other hand, pounded Kimmy even harder, making her even hotter.
Tonya could feel her quickly hardening cock prodding against her from behind, the tip squeezed forcefully between Kimmy’s firm, round ass and Britney's needy lips.
“Nngh, fuck. Why do you have to be so irresistible?”, she said as she gave the two of them a little more force with her thrusts, sandwiching itself between their bodies and sliding against Kimmy. Meanwhile, Tonya’s hand found its way to Britney's lips and fondled her from behind, gently pressing deeper into her with her fingers.
Britney started to shiver and Tonya felt her small, cute muscles tighten all over. She ran her hands over the musclewoman’s giant body and gasped as she almost entered her. Meanwhile, Lindsey was on the verge of exploding. She was spasming all over as Kimmy released her for a moment.
Kimmy groaned and asked:
“Like, put it in my butt too ...”
“Aw, shit. I thought you'd never ask.” Tonya quickly climbed over Kimmy, pressed her cockhead against Kimmy’s tight asshole, allowing her bodyweight to slowly force it deeper into her. Tonya groaned loudly as the tightness was unlike anything she’d ever felt. Meanwhile, Britney wrapped her arms around Kimmy’s upper body as she continued to frantically hump her from behind, while Lindsey writhed and humped her from below, her screaming moans muffled by the fact that her face was buried against the carpet.
With a strap-on and a massive cock in Kimmy’s ass, she came in moments with a scream. It was as if they were splitting her in half, and still, her muscles were just incredibly tight.
Kimmy was so tight it was nearly painful for Tonya even. She could barely move, and she could feel her balls churning in less than a minute. Not long after, she groaned and gripped Kimmy tightly as Tonya shot a heavy load deep inside Kimmy, her hands holding the bimbo’s hips in a death grip.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #445 on: July 02, 2022, 07:36:28 am »
Meanwhile, Britney instinctively held her close and bit down on Tonya’s shoulder in older to avoid screaming out from her own orgasm, while Lindsey froze in place as her whole body was overwhelmed.
It took a while for Kimmy to recover. Lindsey ended up trapped under her, but obviously not in a bad way.
After some time, Kimmy sighed:
“Wow. That was like, you know, a lot? But I kinda like liked it, huh?”
“Yeah. No kidding”, Tonya said as she found the strength to climb off of her bimbo.
“And I didn't just like it, I loved it. We gotta have these little get-togethers more often, huh?”
This was met by two weak but affirmative groans.
“Like ... Where like did you like go? You like weren't here when I like woke up and I was like kinda ... Where's like Tonya?”
Tonya sighed “I just got called away on business. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you, but you know your dad isn't a fan of being kept waiting.” She reached for a bottle of water that had been left out and quickly took several long gulps from it.
“Dad? Oh. Okay. Uh. I like got you like something to eat and we like went shopping in the morning and stuff, so you like get something to wear and stuff, sooo ...”
“Oh? Not shit! Let me see it!” Tonya stood up and pulled her into a tight hug before she could walk off, and whispered quietly “Don't worry. I'm fine, promise”, before giving her a quick peck on the cheek.
Once Tonya released her, Kimmy helped Lindsey to her feet and said:
“Could you like warm the food for Tonya and stuff?”
Then she skipped outside and added:
“I'm like just gonna clean up and stuff and then I'll get you like the clothes.”
“Oh no, you don't- Ah, fuck it”, Tonya muttered as Lindsey hopped up to help. She quickly slipped some pants back on to maintain some semblance of modesty, then gently scooped Britney off the floor. “Hey, squirt. You still with us?”
“Uh. Yeah. Wow. I gotta say, that was intense. I mean, having two ... cock-clits at once and then you ... It's a lot.”
“Heh. Yeah, it can be a little intense. Look at you getting into it, though! It can be fun to just ... let loose when the mood calls for it, right?”
“Definitely. And I can't wait for that thing to get bigger.”
She gave her clit a little rub.
“I gotta get close to you, right?”
“Now that is ambition, little girl! I like it!” Tonya threw an arm over her shoulder and broke into a wide grin.
Kimmy returned eventually, wearing a super-fluffy bathrobe.
“Okay ... Did you like get some food? I like got a bunch of outfits and I like think you're like gonna love them!”
“Lindsey ran off to go grab the food. You want me to go check on her, or start the fashion show now?”
“Whatever you like?”
Just then Lindsey returned and said:
“Okay, I got everything ready. Sorry for taking so long.”
Kimmy said:
“Okay, I'm like just gonna show some things now and more like later, okay?”
“Hell yeah!” Tonya quickly threw the track pants back off, and spread her arms wide. “Show me what you got, sweetheart!”
Kimmy carried in armfuls of bags and said:
“Okay, now I like gotta say, you know, that I like really really had to like go to like some really weird shops and stuff, cos you're like not easy to like shop for now. But I kinda got some things and I like think they like are gonna look nice on you and stuff!”
With these words, Kimmy pulled out a pair of boxer shorts. They looked rather long and the pattern was rather manly, some kind of blue-grey tartan.
“They like, you know, look like kinda boring, but they feel like totally comfortable. Here!”
Kimmy held them out to Tonya. They did feel very cosy and nice.
“Damn, hun. When you go for something, you really go all out. And yes! Ugh, that's been the biggest reason I haven't done any real updates, because nothing fucking fits me! If your picked this stuff out, I know it's good.”
Tonya eyed up the boxers. Hmm, pretty standard, but the material was super soft. She quickly slipped them on, and adjusted herself inside of them. She instantly felt a sense of relief sure to not having to pack herself so tightly.
“Ooh, man. Good call, these are really comfy. Perfect for this new bod.”
“I like thought that would like kinda be a thing. Also, they like got a little button like in front and you can like ... you know, just point it out and just do the thing!”

The next thing she got out was a pair of pants. They were weird because Tonya’s legs were rather short compared to their girth and the added size of her cock made it even more complicated.
“Those are like just for like, you know, every day? I thought I would like get you a pair of like jeansy ones and one of like black leathery ones. I mean, they're like not made of like one or the other, but they like look the way and stuff?”
“Yeah, yeah, I get ya. As much as I'm dying for a good pair of jeans, I know how I look in those. Let me try out the faux leather ones.”
It took a little bit of care, as she was not used to wearing clothes like this, but she got them on without too much fuss. They fit perfectly, hugging her thighs and calves a bit, while leaving her bulge visible, but only if one was looking for it.
“Sick! Got anything to go with this?”
“Sure!”
Kimmy took out an enormous t-shirt with the Landshut logo emblazoned on its left breast. The shirt was dark blue with the Liebesleid heart pattern on it. It was truly huge, built for an enormous person.
“It's like, the biggest they had? Also, it's like for real, and apparently kinda second hand, but we washed it and it should be okay. And we like had to pick one with the logo not in the middle or it would have looked weird, no?”
As Kimmy handed it to Tonya, she added:
“You gotta be like super careful. It like won't stretch, you know?”
“Oh shit”, Tonya said quietly, almost reverently. “Goddamn, I can't believe you remembered! Kimmy, this is so cool!”
More carefully than she’d ever handled a piece of clothing before, she slipped the shirt over her head and gave it a few gentle tugs to get it over her whole torso. She slowly turned to look herself over and smiled happily. “Yep. This looks damn good.”
“Maybe like we should get like a second one, like a copy, and have that one altered so it like goes in on your abs or something, but like, for now, that should be like, okay, I guess?”
Kimmy rummaged in the bags for a bit and said:
“Okay, I like also got you a biker jacket ... It's black and, uh, it's got spikes on. Yeah. And like a thing written on it. I dunno. You'll have to see ... Apparently, it's like from Youseeland.”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #446 on: July 02, 2022, 08:57:54 am »
Keep up the good work

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #447 on: July 03, 2022, 01:09:44 pm »
Thank you so much!

Kimmy pulled out a massive leather jacket with a Maori tribal pattern on the back and BIG KILL written on it. It also looked authentic, as if it were an actual biker jacket from there.
“Oh fuck. Man, I don't know how you managed to get a hold of this, but it looks legit. I don't know if I can wear this with the crew or whatever, but it might just set a new record for the most badass piece of clothing I own!”
Tonya slipped her arms into the jacket, shrugged it on to her shoulders, and posed with her hands on her belt loops, a confident smirk on her face.
“So? Do I look as tough as I feel?”
“Like ... Wow. Like, I wanna like fuck you like right now.”
Lindsey stared at Tonya. At last, she managed:
“Me fucking too ... You're a monster, Tonya. A fucking monster ...”
“Aww, girls. You're just too much. But by all means, keep the compliments coming.” She rolled her shoulders a bit, playing up the spikes, and shifted her weight a little bit, showing off her body without flexing too hard.
As much as she'd love to flex out of this outfit, she’d already grown too attached to it. But she was happy to know the kinds of feelings it inspired.
Kimmy nodded slowly.
“I like love how like big and, you know, BIG you got! Also, I like got a few more things if you like wanna ...”
“Hell yeah! The leather makes all of me *pop*, and the spikes just make me look bigger! Real quick, before I change, take a quick pic of me. I want some shots of these new outfits to show off my shit!”
Tonya stopped and struck a couple of poses as the cameras went off. One mean mugging for the camera, one showing off her back and the leather jacket, and a couple more with whatever came to mind.
“Okay, that'll do for that one. What else have you got?”, she asked as she slipped the jacket off.
Kimmy stared at the pictures on her phone and grinned.
Then she said:
“Oookay ... Like, I thought you'd like like something that's like a little like girly too? Cos like maybe sometimes it's like something, you know?”
She pulled out a set of lacy underwear that was obviously designed for ... whom exactly? Anyway, it was made for a person that had giant tits, a wide back and a massive cock, since the panties had a kind of pouch.
“I like got that at a shop ... Like, I don't know what they like really like thought. But hey! You can like try it.”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #448 on: July 04, 2022, 02:40:15 am »
K+ love that Kimmy is embracing Tonya’s look. And Tonya is accepting who they both are.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #449 on: July 04, 2022, 09:55:51 pm »
“Heh. Sure, let's give it a try. I'm not gonna question where it came from as long as it looks good on me.”
After shaking off the change of clothes, Tonya very carefully pulled the panties on first. The pouch did, in fact, fit pretty well. Everything managed to sit inside it without feeling crushed, though there was very little it could do to actually conceal it. The shapes of the different parts were still visible through the fabric. Then came the bra, which she needed an extra pair of hands for. With Kimmy’s help, she got the massive piece of fabric clasped shut, and to her amazement Tonya didn't feel any tightness or pinching.
“Wow. I can't remember the last time I wore a bra that was actually comfortable.”
“Yeah, that's like a big thing.” Kimmy stared at her body. “I'm like ... yeah, you know, your boobs are like like mine, so they don't like work with normal bras anymore, cos they're like not like the same shape?”
“Yeah, they don't sag and shit, they're just ... circular. But this is nice! The cups fit really nice, and ... well, come on, this whole outfit looks pretty damn good on me, doesn't it?”
“Uh-huh. It's like kinda cute ...”
Kimmy grinned. Then she added:
“Like ... it's like not you but you, you like get me?”
“Yeah, nah, the biker look is a lot more me. But maybe a girl wants to feel girly sometimes anyway? It'll be nice to have it on hand in case the mood strikes. Plus, come on.” She reached down and groped the bulge in her panties. “Don't pretend you don't like having me on display.”
“Like totally!”
Kimmy blushed, then had to rub her own clit, which was getting kinda moist.
Then she grinned:
“Okay, I like have like one more set if you like wanna try, and then like one more which is like a bit weird ...”
“Like I said, I trust you implicitly, especially when it comes to clothes. Let me see what you've got.”
Kimmy dove back into the bags and finally handed Tonya a dress. Or actually, a kind of dress-assembly. It was made of two pieces, one was white and one was black, and it was held together by various straps and buckles. It had a fair amount of stretch to it and looked really complicated.
“Ooh, geez. This one takes me back to that video game premier thing. But we rocked it back then, so come on! Help me into this thing!”
While the video game dress was made of latex, this one was made of silk. It felt nice on the skin, but it was also really slippery.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View