Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575390 Posts in 73178 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:17:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  RM Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  RM 142 - House Of Biceps - Christa Bauch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RM 142 - House Of Biceps - Christa Bauch  (Read 8425 times)

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
RM 142 - House Of Biceps - Christa Bauch
« on: October 27, 2020, 04:10:19 am »

Ray Martin 142: A vintage 'Millionaire Mike (he'd have to be)' grope-fest, but at least we get to watch.

Christa is in very top contest shape again, and Millionaire Mike this time was interviewing her to see if she would join his gym to get her in better shape. However, upon watching her hit the shots in several outfits, with some tests of strength, he realizes his misjudgment of her physique and offers her the position of national spokesperson for the gym!   DVD runs 70 minutes.

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2647 Members Banned — and counting 🔥
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Forum Saradas

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: RM 142 - House Of Biceps - Christa Bauch
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 10:09:56 pm »
142 - House Of Biceps - Christa Bauch

This is the fifth Ray Martin video featuring Christa. This one has a story line, where a local gym salesman (played by Mike Bogen) comes knocking on Christa's door attempting to sell her a membership. In the beginning Christa is wearing a sweatshirt while Mike rambles on about three pound pink dumbbells, and the amazing results she can expect using them (with the lofty goal of working up to six or seven pound dumbbells after several years). But when she strips down to reveal her incredible physique, Mike is nearly (but unfortunately, not quite) at a loss for words. Most of the rest of the video revolves around Christa flexing her amazing arms, while Mike feels them and attempts to pretend (with little success) that he has never seen a woman with visible muscularity before. There's also some arm wrestling (guess who wins?), some silly tests of strength, ab punching, and so forth. In between, there's a fair amount of flexing (they somehow managed to work several outfit changes into the story line), with a heavy emphasis on arms. Christa is virtually in contest shape, as usual, and looks as good as ever.

With one exception (a sleeveless black body suit near the end of the tape), the outfits are pretty standard stuff (leotard / bikini). There's nothing wrong with Christa in a leotard or bikini, but with several other good tapes of her already available, something a little more out of the ordinary would have been nice. If you are a Christa fan, as I am, you'll probably want to see this tape, but I found that one viewing was enough. I found both the story line and Mike Bogen's presence to be distracting. Nothing personal against Mike, but I'd rather have seen more of Christa posing, and less of him. I suppose this is probably more a reflection of my general distaste for the Ray Martin "skits" than anything else. If you happen to like the skits, this is an opportunity to see Christa do something different from the plain vanilla posing on her WPW tapes, but if your interest runs more toward regular posing, you'll be better off with the other Ray Martin or WPW Christa tapes.
I Saradas

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 09:59:11 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Isaaclarke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 09:40:34 pm »
Simply the best

Offline easy4512

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2023, 11:08:49 am »
 8)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  RM Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  RM 142 - House Of Biceps - Christa Bauch

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View