Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575050 Posts in 72986 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 05:06:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Natalia Hot Goddess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Natalia Hot Goddess  (Read 32388 times)

Offline Raven

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Natalia Hot Goddess
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2022, 07:06:18 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wouldn't book with someone who feels it's right to steal someone else's images and misrepresent themselves that way (if what you're saying is correct). I understand not showing your face... but she should also understand you can't undo entering this scene. People will talk, they will spread rumors, they will start drama, they will stalk you (unfortunately). Including for session girls that don't have any pictures on their page. I'm guessing there are other people who wouldn't book with someone for stealing another girl's pictures.

If nothing else, her posting fake pics leads to lengthy discussions about it on her reviews on these forums, which probably isn't great for business.

As many guys already said, NataliaHotGoddess wants to keep her identity private for some reasons. She has those pictures in her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to show a physique (very) similar to hers and to support that goal.
Natalia isn't a scammer or doesn't want to deceive anyone. She knows that this option is not perfect and that of course there are experts who notice every deviation - it is quiet sad that she felt compelled to do that...
Under these circumstances we could perhaps refrain from speculating about her identity or complaining to Jennifer respectively her admin.

Let's get back to topic:
From those who met her I only read positive experiences, and I can confirm that. Natalia is absolutely beautiful, has long hair and all in all looks so hot; you won't be disappointed to see her in person after a look at the pictures in her profile.
She is a sweet girl with a great personality. Give her a try and make an appointment with her. Tomorrow she travels to the US and starts her tour - don't miss that stunning lady.

Offline helljack

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2022, 08:32:25 pm »
So a, definitely not related at all to several other posts, pro tip out there for you when you e-mail her.

Ask her if she has an onlyfans. She'll give it to you. That will solve the mystery... of whether she has an onlyfans, and no other mysteries

>_>

<_<

(This is literally what occurred on an email exchange, I'm not giving anything away she doesn't want to)

Offline Skooby

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2022, 08:44:47 am »
"Hot" is very subjective

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2022, 12:00:09 pm »
"Hot" is very subjective

Seeing as guys on this  fall over themselves over the likes of Paige Dumars, Colette Guimond and the like etc etc this board is the last place anyone should trust in regards to hot/attractive women.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2022, 03:38:30 pm »
"Hot" is very subjective

Seeing as guys on this  fall over themselves over the likes of Paige Dumars, Colette Guimond and the like etc etc this board is the last place anyone should trust in regards to hot/attractive women.

Wise words from the Jerz.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Raven

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2022, 03:48:04 pm »
"Hot" is very subjective

I usually don't quote myself, but...
...you won't be disappointed to see her in person after a look at the pictures in her profile.

I would guess most guys would say she looks great even they are not into muscular women.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
NataliaHotGoddess
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2022, 08:26:52 am »
Have any of you sessioned with the European lady that goes by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on the wb site?
The pictures on her profile (if they’re really her) are dynamite.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: NataliaHotGoddess
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2022, 08:42:11 am »
Have any of you sessioned with the European lady that goes by NataliaHotGoddess on the wb site?
The pictures on her profile (if they’re really her) are dynamite.

They are by her own admission similar model pictures. Try reading the full thread on her
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline HarryFlimFlam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2022, 10:05:13 am »
I would say the ‘similar model pictures’ are actually a very good representation of what her body is like.

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2022, 03:56:03 am »
"Hot" is very subjective

I think in this case most guys would consider her attractive. She is good looking and has a body that rocks. I session with here several times under her old guise and the first one was a bit hit and miss (would of rated as bad actually) but when she warms to to you she got a lot friendlier

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2022, 12:35:26 pm »
One of my buddies just saw her and said she was sensational. I’ll leave it for him to provide his review here but if you the cash you get to splash.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2022, 02:07:38 pm »
One of my buddies just saw her and said she was sensational. I’ll leave it for him to provide his review here but if you the cash you get to splash.

Hey Bus, your inbox is full.   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline squatty2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2022, 09:37:28 pm »

That wasn't MY experience, but in all things, YMMV.  With me, she was opposed to being touched anywhere that a bikini would cover, and didn't touch me at all (except for a back massage at the end that was pretty good) :-/

She did ultimately go topless, but that was about it.  It was like an ever so slightly more interactive topless cam session, for $350 in a shitty motel, and offering additional funds didn't move the meter for ME.

That being said, she looked great.

Offline passplay22

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2022, 09:42:12 am »
Squatty you beat me to it. I had the exact same experience except when I tried to even massage her tits she wouldn't let me. Then I made the big mistake of rubbing her clit on the top of her bikini bottom, keep in mind she's on top of me, and she just exploded on me. Got pissed as hell. I got up, said keep the money, and walked out. What a fucking waste of money. But, agree with you. She looks pretty darn good for her age. The icing came about 10 minutes after I split. She texts me a says If I wanted extras I should have said and that costs more. I was like no shit. The impression I got was there were no extras on the table. She practically slapped me, I kid you not.  Kind of funny really. I've been doing sessions since the 90's. Natalia is a pompous reject. Oh and anyone wants her name PM me.  :P

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2022, 07:55:43 am »
Yes extras are there but not cheap.. GFE was $1800 $US but apparently worth every cent of it ….YMMV

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Natalia Hot Goddess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View