Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575875 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:21:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Natalia Hot Goddess
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Natalia Hot Goddess  (Read 32425 times)

Offline aracnidman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Natalia Hot Goddess
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2022, 01:14:02 pm »
It took her about a week to respond to me after that it was consistent

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2022, 02:49:24 pm »
She used to be ****** ****fwiw.

Can anyone else confirm this? If she really is ****** ****, then she is a session must.
What is suspicious is, she quoted me a pretty low rate for someone of ******'s quality.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2022, 03:51:10 pm »
I researched things and the profile is real.
I can't say who it is or isn't, but the lady behind it is a person with a very, very, verry similar physique as on all the pictures. She is the kind of beauty that you can expect.
She has a valid reason for using some pictures that aren't her and you won't be disappointed.
-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2022, 04:18:40 pm »
She has a valid reason for using some pictures that aren't her and you won't be disappointed.

??
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2022, 05:29:40 pm »
Because obessed stalkers who have met their obsession, even only once, always find a way to trace a picture.

So she felt like using pictures of a very similar physique was the safest option.

I spoke with this lady through her social media, which are linked to her website(s).

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2022, 06:07:50 pm »
there are ways to handle this, even altering your own photos. This can be done subtly to throw off image searching programs without looking different to a human eye even. Stealing someone else's photos and misrepresenting yourself is a lie and unacceptable in my book.

Also know that no matter what you do, if you do this type of work, you are taking on risk about creepy guys. The internet is full of them. Already in this thread, someone posted her actual identity, assuming it was actually correct (which has now been edited out, but probably hundreds of guys saw the name).
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2022, 07:52:17 pm »
Her identity hasn't been given here.

And yes, she might be able to solve this another way (with pics that she makes spefically for sessiongirls/wb270 and can't be traced back) I'm not getting into her using somebody else's pics.

It's irrelevant in case you want to book a session: this is a seriously hot lady with at least as good looks as on the images.

-Squeezemebaby

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2022, 08:08:54 pm »
I wouldn't book with someone who feels it's right to steal someone else's images and misrepresent themselves that way (if what you're saying is correct). I understand not showing your face... but she should also understand you can't undo entering this scene. People will talk, they will spread rumors, they will start drama, they will stalk you (unfortunately). Including for session girls that don't have any pictures on their page. I'm guessing there are other people who wouldn't book with someone for stealing another girl's pictures.

If nothing else, her posting fake pics leads to lengthy discussions about it on her reviews on these forums, which probably isn't great for business.

Offline oltrucker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2022, 09:50:53 pm »
Because obessed stalkers who have met their obsession, even only once, always find a way to trace a picture.

So she felt like using pictures of a very similar physique was the safest option.

I spoke with this lady through her social media, which are linked to her website(s).

-Squeezemebaby

Not stalkers. Perhaps due to ex-husband or ex-boyfriend. Some of these girls try to hide their session adventures from their families.

I remember reading in a interview she got 4 kids. She was posting on Saradas on her own thread before.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2022, 11:14:07 pm »

Not stalkers. Perhaps due to ex-husband or ex-boyfriend. Some of these girls try to hide their session adventures from their families.

I remember reading in a interview she got 4 kids. She was posting on Saradas on her own thread before.

No, it wasn't an ex-husband or ex-boyfriend.
-Squeezemebaby

Offline Bigz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2022, 05:28:50 pm »

No, it wasn't an ex-husband or ex-boyfriend.
-Squeezemebaby

Then what was it? A “stalker” who knows how to tap on a photo and click the obvious “reverse image search” button, and did a reverse image search and then… what? What was their evil scheme?

It’s probably just so friends and family can’t find her.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2022, 05:33:16 pm »
If you meet transgenders as female and then post your comment, Session Girls Jennifer Thomas doesn't approve your comment, deletes your comment, manupilates your comment.

although I understand why she doesn't allow reviews that are going to hurt the women (and disagree with it, you lose customer trust there), if she's going to delete reviews, she should also delete the spammy irrelevant ones too like "Can’t wait for you to post more photos an a travel schedule!!!" or "I’d give an arm and leg to session with her. 1st follower 🙏🏾 I’d love if she came to NYC in 2022". Review sections should be a place to actually find, you know, reviews.

Offline musicman

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2022, 01:17:37 am »
Would love to get some more info on who this goddess really is! Would love to see her as she is coming to my city soon but would really like to see actual pictures. Can someone dm? I’m still new to saradas and don’t have access to certain things! Thanks my friends!

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2022, 12:22:01 pm »
I CCP sessioned with here 3 times under her old guide. Hot Spanish FBB. Work it out . Don’t miss her.

Offline Skooby

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2022, 12:28:18 pm »
I CCP sessioned with here 3 times under her old guide. Hot Spanish FBB. Work it out . Don’t miss her.
Could you please send me a DM on who she is?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Natalia Hot Goddess

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View