Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573838 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 04:47:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Female Masculinity killing Womens Bodybuilding?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Female Masculinity killing Womens Bodybuilding?  (Read 7065 times)

Offline mglenn44466

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Female Masculinity killing Womens Bodybuilding?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2023, 04:33:04 pm »
Interesting Topic ...

On one hand you have the sport .. and I think hardcore bodybuilding and fitness are completely separate but not sure how big and audience there is for the hardcore Female Bodybuilder.

I think it comes down to sexual identity .. For example a fitness model is is focussed on shapely femininity .. so there is muscle and contour and the women are absolutely beautiful, sexy and any heterosexual male or female will appreciate the look. When you get to hardcore hyper muscular women, there is a smaller fan base .. and I include myself as a fan ..

As a married man I've always loved women and always loved big things .. Big breast, Big Butts, Tall Women, chubby thick women .. and yes big muscle women  .. If you take a hyper muscular pro-bodybuilder man and put him in a dress with high heels and a bikini bottom and top  .. I am attracted to and aroused by the size, muscularity and power, as it appears i a feminine package .. so the morphs where people put a girls head on a male bodybuilder body is sexy to me .. so was glad to see other think so as well.

I know this doesn't make sense to most people and there is not a big market for this .. most people would say that means you are gay .. and maybe by a single definition that could be true .. but fact remains I like women and not men. 

I know its confusing :-)

Forum Saradas

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Female Masculinity killing Womens Bodybuilding?
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2023, 01:35:08 pm »
Interesting Topic ...

On one hand you have the sport .. and I think hardcore bodybuilding and fitness are completely separate but not sure how big and audience there is for the hardcore Female Bodybuilder.

I think it comes down to sexual identity .. For example a fitness model is is focussed on shapely femininity .. so there is muscle and contour and the women are absolutely beautiful, sexy and any heterosexual male or female will appreciate the look. When you get to hardcore hyper muscular women, there is a smaller fan base .. and I include myself as a fan ..

As a married man I've always loved women and always loved big things .. Big breast, Big Butts, Tall Women, chubby thick women .. and yes big muscle women  .. If you take a hyper muscular pro-bodybuilder man and put him in a dress with high heels and a bikini bottom and top  .. I am attracted to and aroused by the size, muscularity and power, as it appears i a feminine package .. so the morphs where people put a girls head on a male bodybuilder body is sexy to me .. so was glad to see other think so as well.

I know this doesn't make sense to most people and there is not a big market for this .. most people would say that means you are gay .. and maybe by a single definition that could be true .. but fact remains I like women and not men. 

I know its confusing :-)

There’s definitely a couple parts of this post that resonates with me and I will quote…

“ I've always loved women and always loved big things .. Big breast, Big Butts, Tall Women, chubby thick women .. and yes big muscle women ”

This has always been my feeling with females. And I think even if I’m attracted to all of these the root is that attracted to someone with unusual strength. 

I also agree with this part of the post,

“ I am attracted to and aroused by the size, muscularity and power, as it appears in a feminine package ..”

When I think about “feminine package” I think the idea for me is that the person is female, and in terms of being feminine there have been people that I have dated in the past I’ve been attracted to that were very much more on the masculine side yet they were female so I still was attracted to them.   

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  Female Masculinity killing Womens Bodybuilding?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View