Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574959 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 09:53:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  Artist - Runonpu
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Artist - Runonpu  (Read 153743 times)

Offline bulub

• Activity:
    0%
  • wannabe musclegirl artist
Re: Runonpu - Comics
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2022, 03:23:34 pm »
Here's the entire M&P Spring edition, sold on runonpu's BOOTH (excluding the "Is the lady bikini player?" comic I already posted here):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

• You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2022, 03:23:34 pm »

Offline RKLuffy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Fan of Runonpu, RENtb, ikura-maru, SKY, and e19700
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2022, 04:32:19 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's the entire M&P Spring edition, sold on runonpu's BOOTH (excluding the "Is the lady bikini player?" comic I already posted here):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks! I hope you have more Muscle and Pretty from Runonpu! Karma+

Offline bomberone

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2022, 04:44:35 pm »
i love this artist he's very good

Offline 129qwer

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2022, 10:11:36 pm »
I might be able to translate these, but unfortunately, I don't know how to replace Japanese text with English text. What software would I need for that?

I often use google drive to translate things when there are textboxes, you just upload a jpg/png and then open it as a document, google will automatically do OCR on it and write out the kanji, from there I just dump it into google translate to see the romanji and the machine TL + my basic understanding of japanese is usually sufficent. I translated a couple old and abandoned musclegirl doujins that way.

Whenever I try to do something like this, it never seems nearly as natural as when someone manually translates it. But it's usually better than nothing

Offline bulub

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2022, 10:01:28 pm »
Ok so turns out I forgot to post the 2021 winter comic that I had cuz the thread was unavailable when I was about to post it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline RKLuffy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Fan of Runonpu, RENtb, ikura-maru, SKY, and e19700
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2022, 05:19:42 am »
Ok so turns out I forgot to post the 2021 winter comic that I had cuz the thread was unavailable when I was about to post it

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:rock: :rock: Hope you have more Muscle and Pretty! Hope you have the Beauty Cyborg comic! Karma++  :thanks:

Offline bulub

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2022, 06:26:49 pm »
Thank you got any more?

Nope, that's all folks. If I find some more I'll post it here though.

Offline zxeh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2022, 04:02:35 pm »
nice works with huge muscles

Offline illesi

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2022, 10:24:24 pm »
Thank you got any more?

Got u covered here's Beauty Cyborg; i'll upload more in the next days.

Here's the mega link for faster downloading:

Offline illesi

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2022, 06:12:49 pm »
As promised here's Become more muscular! (I want to become muscular!)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As always Mega link for faster downloading:

Offline illesi

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2022, 07:03:36 pm »
Here's Bodybuilding Contest

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And Here's the mega link:

Offline illesi

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2022, 11:05:14 pm »
There you go with another comics called Momoko

Here's the Mega link:

Offline illesi

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2022, 06:39:46 am »
Here's the comic Picture-story show Minami-chan's lover:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As always here's mega:

Offline MadameLich

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2022, 05:18:39 pm »
OOooh was actually looking for one of those

Offline bulub

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2022, 10:44:03 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  Artist - Runonpu

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View