Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572413 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:29:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Sharon Marvel Tribute and Biography - New Project
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sharon Marvel Tribute and Biography - New Project  (Read 4855 times)

Offline MuscleBuilder1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Sharon Marvel Tribute and Biography - New Project
« on: June 21, 2020, 02:29:38 pm »
Hi, Everyone, for several years I've been compiling a very thorough biography on the late Sharon Marvel.  It's really meant to be a tribute to this beautiful bodybuilder who sadly died way too young (in 2015) and - even more sadly - with very little fanfare.  I don't want her to be forgotten.  The effort is nearing completion - probably 6 months or so from now, if I had to guess, based on the fact I work full-time and have many other commitments.  I'm fairly low-tech, but my plan is to post the finished work here and hopefully somehow on Facebook, and maybe try to make a YouTube video, too.  If any of you have any stories of Sharon, or know anyone who does, or if you know anyone who knew her, I'd appreciate your help in obtaining this info.  MANY THANKS.  Her story is ultimately a tragic one, and maybe there are things we and others can learn from it.  In any case, she deserves a better "laying to rest" than she received, and I am doing my best to correct that. 

Offline jiggle

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Sharon Marvel Tribute and Biography - New Project
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 03:50:30 pm »
Good Job Bro...

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 07:07:10 pm »
I had the opportunity to spend time with Sharon on several occasions near the end of her life and would be glad to share some insight for your project. Let me know if you would like...

Offline MuscleBuilder1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 03:36:59 am »
Thank you both for your rapid replies to this thread and for your encouragement and support, jiggle and hwillish.  A big part of this project dragging out for so long now - beyond the typical vagaries and demands of life and work with which we all always must deal - is that it is a very depressing tale.  But...that also strengthens my resolve to capture and share the most complete story of Sharon's life as best I can.  She deserves no less.  So, yes, hwillish, if you can share your recollections and perspectives, I'd be eternally grateful.  If you don't care to do so in this forum, please let me know and we can find a way to communicate otherwise, more privately.  Again, THANK YOU for your offer.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Sharon Marvel Tribute and Biography - New Project

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View