Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575350 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:23:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)  (Read 42884 times)

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2021, 05:15:06 pm »
Just checking in after a long hiatus for my usual moan: the rate at which member video content is updated is nothing short of a joke. There must be maybe 10 clips added per week, half of which are usually archive stuff. Given the size of the old site they could be posting 20 archive clips per day and still have content for years to come.  I'm hoping this content deficit is down to the pandemic but that's even more excuse to cash-in on the archival stuff. We've had maybe 5 old armwrestling clips posted out of the literal hundreds that used to exist. How long exactly are they planning to roll this stuff out over? It'd be nice if some of the members lived to see the day! What's the hold up? Why are there any days when no clips are posted? Just fill those days with archival content!

And the fact they still refuse to put even 1% of the VOD-style variety content (any kind of strength stuff) in the membership section is just pathetic. God forbid they lose $100 worth of sales by giving an armwrestling match to subscribers. Although it doesn't really matter anyway given their matches are now painfully fake for the most part.

The site has been getting worse and worse recently. I have a stable income and don't spent my money on much else in life so have splashed a fuckton on VODs over the years for the strength stuff but even with my addiction I'm having a hard time finding any recently released VODs worth purchasing, most of it is just run of the mill flexing.

Any complaints are always met with the same pronouncements that their current model is a hit and they're making much more money than ever before. Here's an idea: how about you actually use some of that profit to subsidise membership/free content rather than lauding it over the paying customers as justification for not changing anything?

The galleries are still really good though and ironically the only free thing on the site.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2021, 05:15:06 pm »

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2021, 06:18:25 pm »
I cannot believe that this pathetic excuse for website still exist! Honestly!
Their updates are only with old (2015-2017) videos of bikini models, which may
be stopped going to gym anymore, and no one remembers them.
Their super-expensive VOD`s are shoot in the worst way possible -Sean is terrible videographer, terrible!!
Shaking camera, worst possible angles...cannot compare his crap videos with the videos in FTV, Muscle Angels, Krivs, HDP or Awefilms, not a chance!
I am buying only "action" VOD`s - with wrestling, domination, AW and measurements,
but usually in 8 minute "action" video the "action'' is no more that 2 minutes..
the other 6 are boring posing with same crap angle.
And very often the LIE about the content of the video...in tag there is armwrestling or mixed wrestling, but when
you buy it...surprise!! there is nothing of this!!
and so many videos they make ONLY leg measurements, but not biceps ones...hello, do you know the name of your crap website???
It hurts when a see what this great Mike`s website have become.

I Saradas

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2021, 07:46:39 pm »

well, if its that bad, no one would pay them any money.

Since they've moved to a pay-for-clips model, I haven't been back but its clear there's enough people paying up and they're still producing content.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2021, 09:31:25 pm »

well, if its that bad, no one would pay them any money.

Since they've moved to a pay-for-clips model, I haven't been back but its clear there's enough people paying up and they're still producing content.

It's been a long time since I stopped buying VOD.  If anyone still buys it, it's their problem, it's ok for me. :tongue:

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2021, 05:35:12 am »
I'm hoping Tre sees this post about HB+.  I do like the new site and I have been pretty happy with the mostly daily updates as a paying member.  Up until recently, I've not spent any money on VODs.  I ended up buying the 3200 credits package because there were a lot of VODs that caught my interest.  So far, I've purchased five VODs and they were all well worth the cost.  As I am previewing all the VODs to see which one I want to purchase next, I find myself having a hard time figuring out which VODs are more recently produced (not the posted date).  I think if the month, day, and year (mm/dd/yyyy) the VOD was produced could be a filter for searching VODs that would be very useful.  There would be older VODs that I would still purchase for my favorite muscle models, but for the most part I am searching for the most recently filmed VODs.  The same could go for the regular videos on the site, if the video is produced in 2018 and posted to the site in 2021, it isn't recent in my book.  I may be in the minority on this, but I don't care to watch older videos or VODs of a muscle model that quit bodybuilding.  As fans/supporters of female muscle, we all know models come and go, but when they are actively sculpting their physique that is when I want to see them.
Hi, and thanks, Kevin!

I'm not sure we'll be able to get it right with respect to "date produced" on a lot of the pre-2019 content. The past members will no doubt have better recognition than we, but when possible, we'll give our best estimates.  Your suggestion is a great one, though, and theoretically, we should be able to improve the cataloguing on the fly as new/better information becomes available. You can generally expect to see the freshest content being promoted more frequently.

Just checking in after a long hiatus for my usual moan: the rate at which member video content is updated is nothing short of a joke. There must be maybe 10 clips added per week, half of which are usually archive stuff. Given the size of the old site they could be posting 20 archive clips per day and still have content for years to come.  I'm hoping this content deficit is down to the pandemic but that's even more excuse to cash-in on the archival stuff. We've had maybe 5 old armwrestling clips posted out of the literal hundreds that used to exist. How long exactly are they planning to roll this stuff out over? It'd be nice if some of the members lived to see the day! What's the hold up? Why are there any days when no clips are posted? Just fill those days with archival content!

And the fact they still refuse to put even 1% of the VOD-style variety content (any kind of strength stuff) in the membership section is just pathetic. God forbid they lose $100 worth of sales by giving an armwrestling match to subscribers. Although it doesn't really matter anyway given their matches are now painfully fake for the most part.

The site has been getting worse and worse recently. I have a stable income and don't spent my money on much else in life so have splashed a fuckton on VODs over the years for the strength stuff but even with my addiction I'm having a hard time finding any recently released VODs worth purchasing, most of it is just run of the mill flexing.

Any complaints are always met with the same pronouncements that their current model is a hit and they're making much more money than ever before. Here's an idea: how about you actually use some of that profit to subsidise membership/free content rather than lauding it over the paying customers as justification for not changing anything?

The galleries are still really good though and ironically the only free thing on the site.

I always love reading your updates, because your criticism tends to be very constructive and always seems to come from a place of wanting to improve the site not only for your own benefit, but for others' as well. And by "others", I'm including us. I can't get too deep into why you haven't seen tranches and tranches of archived content or why fresher clip frequency might seem sparse, other than to say we do recognize a lynchpin there and we are working to resolve it. Although we can certainly be better, I would argue that we are living up to our promise and that there is a steady and reliable stream of content every week. As stated previously, however, we will not be restoring 100% of the classic material.

I do have to push back a little as there is strength content in the member section. I can't say whether any of it is free, but I do know there is some for the Premium members. As for comparing the volume of clips-vs-VOD on any specific content type, I can say that I recognize and understand your complaint, but I respect your intelligence enough not to create any sort of debate points on the subject of value. There's no exact formula - 2 member clips and 1 free clip per every VOD release, etc - and regardless of the calculus, some percentage of customers are unlikely to be satisfied. I can't convince you something is a good value if you have the exact opposite feeling.

As for earnings, I don't think we've ever talked about that(?), but I can say that there is an ongoing, uphill fight against piracy that often has me questioning whether anything is worthwhile. I'm not saying we're broke, but if we were truly killing it at the box office, I'd be asking different questions. I think what you've seen me say is that the member feedback we receive tells us they prefer the new platform to the old HB by a very large margin. There are some stalwarts with nostalgia for the old, and we will never be able to make them happy, but the crowd has spoken and the page has been turned.

Value disagreements aside, you have always spoken from the heart while also putting your money where your heart is. I know we gave you a little bonus sometime last year, but I've just added another few credits so that you can get a couple of VODs on us. Thanks, as always.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2021, 07:00:45 pm »
I appreciate your efforts, understand that there is no chance of the whole archive being restored and I agree that plenty of it isn't really worth restoring. But you have to recognise there is a huge spectrum between 100% restoration and where the site is currently. I think I've made it clear that I'm biased to the more strength oriented videos rather than the solid flexing vids so I can't help but be a little disheartened to see that from the hundreds of old armwrestling, grip strength and metal plank videos a total of maybe 10 to 15 of them have made the transition over a two year period. And even excluding strength stuff I can only really remember some Britt Miller and Brie Eubanks stuff being uploaded; and yet I can recall multiple VODs (especially armwrestling VODs) showcasing what was formerly member content on the old site.

I will hold my hands up and say that there is definitely some new strength stuff in the member section, there were some Chelsea Hutton and Kaitlyn Mumford videos from a couple of months ago where they did pushups, pullups, squats and bicep curls which was great. I cannot endorse this model enough and it is reminiscent of the sort of variety the old HerBiceps used to offer for a membership fee. But those clips are from December three months ago. And before that you have to go back to June with Natalia Degler's pushups to find another new clip that has them doing any serious strength stuff; I don't think clips where the girls do 10 pushups or lift and carry another small girl can really be classed as strength content given they barely exert themselves. Tonya Rae also did some impressive one-armed pushup stuff earlier this month and I think there's maybe one other girl doing some bicep curls a few months back. Even so you're looking at 4 or 5 models doing decent strength stuff over the last 9 months. If you did the stuff you did with Chelsea and Kaitlyn (which I can't stress enough is perfect content for me) more regularly then I would be totally satisfied. But to say that the member section has strength and variety content which is in any way even comparable to the VODs (which at one point pre-Covid were pumping out this sort of content multiple times per week) is a massive exaggeration. I could probably find the exact ratio but I think you get the idea. At the moment even the VODs have run dry on strength content though so I'm worried you are thinking of phasing out max tests and pushups altogether.

I could be completely wrong about you mentioning earnings in which case I apologise unreservedly. I just swear you've used the success of the current platform, and especially the cams, as a way to deflect criticism in the past. And by success I assumed you meant profit.

I'm glad you still enjoy reading the feedback, I usually end up reading back over it and thinking I sound far more coarse than I intended but I swear I'm not nearly as angry as I come across haha. I just feel that the variety content I've mentioned previously was what made HB stand out from the market, it was strength stuff without the overbearing fantasy/femdom trappings of other sites. It's a shame that real armwrestling has been almost completely phased out but I understand that safety must be a priority so there's nothing that can be done about that. You've managed to replace that with various gym challenges but my problem is and always will remain that 95% of these are locked away in the VODs when I feel the whole package would be so much better if you managed to get some strength stuff out on the member section every week, or even a couple of times per month.

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2021, 09:12:17 pm »
Also, one of the preview videos a long while back showed a clip of Alyssa Muoio participating in a pushup contest with 2 guys, is this actually present on any of her VODs?

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2021, 11:02:42 am »
Tre, I'm curious about this as I've been paying a lot of attention to OF recently. I'm wondering if that platform has had any effect on "staffing". Obviously if it's sensitive info, no worries, but one thing I've found pretty hilarious is the large number of women who may not even have considered being on cam in any capacity all of a sudden setting up shop and dropping XXX material.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2021, 09:13:26 pm »
I appreciate your efforts, understand that there is no chance of the whole archive being restored and I agree that plenty of it isn't really worth restoring. But you have to recognise there is a huge spectrum between 100% restoration and where the site is currently. I think I've made it clear that I'm biased to the more strength oriented videos rather than the solid flexing vids so I can't help but be a little disheartened to see that from the hundreds of old armwrestling, grip strength and metal plank videos a total of maybe 10 to 15 of them have made the transition over a two year period. And even excluding strength stuff I can only really remember some Britt Miller and Brie Eubanks stuff being uploaded; and yet I can recall multiple VODs (especially armwrestling VODs) showcasing what was formerly member content on the old site.

I will hold my hands up and say that there is definitely some new strength stuff in the member section, there were some Chelsea Hutton and Kaitlyn Mumford videos from a couple of months ago where they did pushups, pullups, squats and bicep curls which was great. I cannot endorse this model enough and it is reminiscent of the sort of variety the old HerBiceps used to offer for a membership fee. But those clips are from December three months ago. And before that you have to go back to June with Natalia Degler's pushups to find another new clip that has them doing any serious strength stuff; I don't think clips where the girls do 10 pushups or lift and carry another small girl can really be classed as strength content given they barely exert themselves. Tonya Rae also did some impressive one-armed pushup stuff earlier this month and I think there's maybe one other girl doing some bicep curls a few months back. Even so you're looking at 4 or 5 models doing decent strength stuff over the last 9 months. If you did the stuff you did with Chelsea and Kaitlyn (which I can't stress enough is perfect content for me) more regularly then I would be totally satisfied. But to say that the member section has strength and variety content which is in any way even comparable to the VODs (which at one point pre-Covid were pumping out this sort of content multiple times per week) is a massive exaggeration. I could probably find the exact ratio but I think you get the idea. At the moment even the VODs have run dry on strength content though so I'm worried you are thinking of phasing out max tests and pushups altogether.

I could be completely wrong about you mentioning earnings in which case I apologise unreservedly. I just swear you've used the success of the current platform, and especially the cams, as a way to deflect criticism in the past. And by success I assumed you meant profit.

I'm glad you still enjoy reading the feedback, I usually end up reading back over it and thinking I sound far more coarse than I intended but I swear I'm not nearly as angry as I come across haha. I just feel that the variety content I've mentioned previously was what made HB stand out from the market, it was strength stuff without the overbearing fantasy/femdom trappings of other sites. It's a shame that real armwrestling has been almost completely phased out but I understand that safety must be a priority so there's nothing that can be done about that. You've managed to replace that with various gym challenges but my problem is and always will remain that 95% of these are locked away in the VODs when I feel the whole package would be so much better if you managed to get some strength stuff out on the member section every week, or even a couple of times per month.

I wish it was possible to convey just how little the new company and its operations have in common with the old. I also wish it was possible to create an understanding as to why the wish list cannot align with the supply. Just because "we" - speaking as a large cross-section of the fan community - might want something does not mean that the team which shoots content for us will be able to work with models who are willing or able to deliver what we (the fans) are looking for. And then if there is a small, finite supply of something, we have an obligation to try to make it profitable, if possible. I keep repeating that last part, but I cannot stress it enough. In terms of profitability, the business model that worked in 2006 could not survive even a year today. Even though - as a unique consumer - you have remained the same all these years, the market has not. 

We welcome criticism, but when I respond, it's to give a peek into the window of why you're seeing what you're seeing. The things that we get wrong or which are not to your liking AND which we can correct or improve, we will take into account and try to do better. There are other things which are not to your liking that would be either too costly or impossible to change. See above about supply - if we've requested something and there's no model to deliver it, there's nothing we can do about that. If your ideal model gets sick on the day of a scheduled shoot, that's out of our control. If an ideal model gets injured or has to change her travel dates and misses the shooting window, that's too bad. There is a very limited opportunity for all the things to work out the way you want and in order for any perfect shoot to happen, so many different elements have to come together. The fact that Model X did something in 2017 has nothing to do with what Model Y will do, or even with what Model X will choose to do 4 years later.

As far as release schedule, format, pricing, etc. are concerned, that's all dynamic. There's likely room for improvement on our side with respect to how release flow is managed. We are always accepting applications.

Also, one of the preview videos a long while back showed a clip of Alyssa Muoio participating in a pushup contest with 2 guys, is this actually present on any of her VODs?

I'm not sure.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2021, 09:17:27 pm »
Tre, I'm curious about this as I've been paying a lot of attention to OF recently. I'm wondering if that platform has had any effect on "staffing". Obviously if it's sensitive info, no worries, but one thing I've found pretty hilarious is the large number of women who may not even have considered being on cam in any capacity all of a sudden setting up shop and dropping XXX material.

We have seen a noticeable uptick in model signups and returning models during the pandemic, but it's tough to say whether OF has had any effects on their decisions to begin camming. We don't surf OF enough to know who is there and who isn't. I suppose it's possible that OF is a gateway to camming, but we suspect the majority of the increase is due to so many people staying at home.

There's also a subset of women who *stopped* camming for the same reason - they are at home all the time with their families and no longer have the time or privacy to go on live.

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2021, 02:53:35 am »
Fair enough, thanks for the frank and in-depth response. I guess I'll just have to hope that you release some good stuff again at some point and pick it up if you do.

I will say though that a ton of the VODs follow the same sort of formula and feature dozens of models doing the same sort of stuff (ie. lift and carry, squatting, curling a guy, resistance exercises, fantasy armwrestling, measurements, etc) so it isn't as if there's that much unpredictability or a shortage of takers when it comes to the content itself. It's only really the last few months that there's been a lack of strength content specifically and if anything the stuff you do now is way more out there than what you used to do even as close as 2019 so I'm not really buying the idea that in those last 3 months both the willingness of models to partake and the demand for strength content has suddenly dropped off a cliff. I'm gonna take this all to mean that you've decided to drop the strength stuff altogether and focus entirely on the fantasy/femdom angle.

I guess this also begs the question of why even bother having a membership section if you believe it's an antiquated system that you can't adequately support? I can't help but be reminded of those 2015-2018 years where you pretty much sold everyone on the fact that HBPlus was going to be a revolution in membership content as an excuse for neglecting the old member site (and screwing over those who'd paid for long-term memberships) completely. It's safe to say that the promised plethora of member content never materialised and now you've basically confirmed the model is outdated and the current subpar variety of content is about as good as it gets.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2021, 08:18:54 am »
I really miss the metal bending clips. Of all the stuff that the women do, I think this often conveys a different part of their personality, especially since there isn't a human subject.

Thanks for the response, Tre. I hadn't considered those who might have kids or a significant other who they have been in lockstep with since last February and might not have been able to get away with schools and businesses closed. THough in my mind that makes someone like NoahTrapQueen all the more impressive since she's been on consistently ALL year and I've had a great time visiting in with her. There's also been the return of BeautyIsABeast, an old favorite of mine that had left for a couple of years and looks bigger/better than ever. So yeah there's definitely a bit of a give/take

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2021, 04:15:53 am »
wow!! after no update of their super-expensive VOD`s now there is one!!
and the price for 3 minutes is 12 USD...for 3 minutes!!

I Saradas

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2021, 02:20:56 pm »
The updates for the regular member area have been pretty good these last couple of weeks. A good variety of flexing, workout archive and interview clips, along with loads of good galleries and even some old VOD stuff. If the throughput was like this week in, week out I'm sure there'd be far more satisfaction with the membership.

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2021, 03:45:58 pm »
The updates for the regular member area have been pretty good these last couple of weeks. A good variety of flexing, workout archive and interview clips, along with loads of good galleries and even some old VOD stuff. If the throughput was like this week in, week out I'm sure there'd be far more satisfaction with the membership.

oh yes...a lot of new videos from their 2017 shots...pathetic...
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View