Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572643 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:23:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 304 - Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WPW 304 - Lora Ottenad  (Read 12556 times)

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
WPW 304 - Lora Ottenad
« on: May 26, 2016, 08:19:14 am »
WPW 304 Video - Lora Ottenad

Lots of big, blonde, very strong  muscle.

WPW  304 - 163 Minutes

WPW and RM had three photo/ video sessions with Laura in the mid-90s when the 5'8" 170 pounder was considered one of the most muscular women on the competitive scene. For her two WPW tapings, she was in hard contest shape at the 170, then in huge off-season condition at 185, and she did some unreal lifting in the gym at the heavier weight. Posing in many outfits follow and an interview. Those two tapings were in 1996 and 1997, and the one RM session was around that time also. In that tape, Laura did not workout in the gym, instead uses a human barbell for squats and pushups, and actually did reps for curls with a 155 pound woman, a most difficult lift. She was in off-season shape here but you would never know it- rock solid and cut at the 5'8" 175 pounds, and she shows that off in bikinis and dresses. WPW/RM had three sessions with Laura, and they are all on this one tape!

In five parts.

Part One:

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2630 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Forum Saradas

WPW 304 - Lora Ottenad
« on: May 26, 2016, 08:19:14 am »

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    0%

Offline sadaras99

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%

Offline bonocarlo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: WPW 304 - Lora Ottenad
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 12:10:36 pm »
Hello. I remastered Lora's WPW304 poor quality video cleaning and bringing it to 1080p resolution with the help of pro softwares. I propose the famous sexy slow-motion walk as an excerpt. If the work will be appreciated with [applaud+] I will post more. Good vision.

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2630 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

[applaud+] for more sexy Lora Ottenad to come

[Applaud+] if you liked. Thanks.
Please, do not reset my Karma. Thank you.

Offline bonocarlo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 07:33:30 am »
Hello. Here it is another excerp from Lora's WPW 304 poor quality video cleaned and brought to 1080p resolution with the help of pro softwares. I propose a stylish and powerful posing routine in the garden. If the work will be appreciated with [applaud+] I will post more. Good vision.

[applaud+] for more sexy Lora Ottenad to come.

[Applaud+] if you liked. Thanks.
Please, do not reset my Karma. Thank you.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
I Saradas

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2022, 08:07:52 pm »
WPW 304 - Lora Ottenad (2 hours)

This tape starts with about 45 minutes of Lora in contest shape in 1996 - first posing indoors in several dresses, and then outdoors in a yellow bikini. Lora is not as ripped as some women get in contest shape, but her condition here looked pretty good to me, and at 5'8", 169 lbs., she has plenty of size. She is also an incredibly beautiful woman, and with a background in exotic dancing, she's not shy about posing, and works well with the camera. The bikini segment, which last about 15 minutes, is particularly outstanding; among other things, the walking scenes (with heels) are awesome. Her physique is pretty well balanced, and they mix the posing up nicely. Her back poses are some of her best shots, due in part to her fantastic glutes. Her quads are also excellent; her arms are big, with good triceps, though her biceps could use a better peak. Oh yes - WPW also made sure to get plenty of chest shots...
This is followed by about 15 minutes of very heavy lifting in her 1997 off-season shape. Lora is more strict on form than many of WPW's other heavy lifting subjects, so her curl poundage (where cheating makes a big difference) isn't as high as some of the others. This is a plus, in my opinion - I prefer to see the lifts done properly, rather than seeing a lot of cheating to move more weight. Lora then works up to a fairly easy 275 on the bench press, and then takes a shot at 315. Unfortunately, it's impossible to tell if she got 315, because her spotter (Andrea Hurwitz) had her hands on the bar. Lora gets off the bench thinking she missed it, but Hurwitz claims that she did it; Hurwitz certainly didn't convince me. Still, it's pretty decent weight. Then on the leg press, she goes up to 1800 (!) pounds.

After the lifting, it's off to that old train car that WPW uses so often for more posing. Lora starts by posing in a nice white dress inside the car, and although she's around 180 lbs., she still looks pretty hard. In this condition, her back shots are even more impressive than in contest shape. The rest of the off-season posing is in bikinis outside the train car. Obviously, she's smoother than in contest shape, but she still has decent definition; you can even see some detail in her abs in some of the shots. The tape concludes with the usual interview, which runs about 15 minutes.

My preference is generally for the contest or near contest shape look. However, this is one case where I can't decide whether I prefer contest shape or off-season; Lora is so gorgeous that it just doesn't seem to matter. You might be disappointed in this tape if you go for the hard as nails, ripped to the bone look - even in contest shape, she's not in that kind of condition. But otherwise, if you want a tape of an attractive woman with a lot of muscle, this tape is one that I highly recommend.
I Saradas

Offline Jaggieman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2023, 06:33:24 pm »
 8)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 304 - Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View