Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575344 Posts in 73144 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:03:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 191159 times)

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: College Crush
« Reply #270 on: March 26, 2022, 07:01:31 pm »
Wtf even is this. I like futa content, but this is just some weird trans fantasy at this point.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #270 on: March 26, 2022, 07:01:31 pm »

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #271 on: March 28, 2022, 02:10:33 am »
Wtf even is this. I like futa content, but this is just some weird trans fantasy at this point.

Buddy, 90% of the stories posted here are "weird fantasy" of one kind or another.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #272 on: April 09, 2022, 04:20:04 pm »
Story contains: FMG / FUTA / Transformation / and "weird shit" ...enjoy!!!

If you want to read the rest...and many more FMG and a couple more FUTA stories, please join my Patreon at:

www.patreon.com/HerFlex  .

Hotel mayhem continues.....

Pool

Still in shock at the beautiful, tall Asian woman my mother just said was my brother Cam, I was frozen.
Unlike me, my mom, Sarah and Teresa, he hadn’t chosen to change a thing. We made that decision for
him, we felt like we were doing the world a favor, but who were we to think that. I was fearful of what
he might say or do, but Cam walked up, reached his long arms around me and gave me a tight hug.
“Don’t freak out bro.” he said as he continued the embrace a little longer than I had hoped, “I’ll do just
fine in this ridiculous body too I think. Plus, I think I look 5 or 10 years younger already.” I wasn’t sure
what to say back but just said, “Good to hear Cam, I was really hoping this would all work out for the
best for everyone.”

Cam then looked at my wife. “Teresa.” He started, “You look like you’ve put on another 30 pounds of
muscle! Looking delicious I have to say.” I couldn’t believe he complimented her. The last time she saw
Cam, he was calling her a muscle-head steroid freak. Now he was saying she was delicious…WTF?
Teresa took the compliment in stride and said, “Thanks Cam, you’re looking fucking amazing yourself I
must say.” He leaned in and wrapped his long arms around her thickly muscled torso. “Like hugging a
block of concrete.” He said as he laughed and backed up a step. Next he set his sights on Sarah. They
always had a better relationship then me and they embraced firmly. Sarah had a bit of a tear in her eye
and said, “I know you look incredible Cam, but I’m really sorry with what happened.” “No, no, don’t
worry girl.’ He answered, “It probably had to be done. I was getting out of control and it was probably
going to get worse.” They finished their extended hug and then Cam asked her, “And who does this tall,
beauty belong too.” Audrey leaned against Sarah, grabbed her muscle-bound arm in hers, stuck out her
long, firm arm for a handshake and answered, “I belong to this one! I’m Audrey.” Cam looked her up
and down, obviously impressed with her beautiful, tall, fit, firm physique and returned the shake.
“Well.” He said, “My sister obviously has really good taste. I can’t wait to chat with you more.”
With that, more hugs all around with my mom and we all headed up to our rooms. My and Teresa’s
room was on the third floor, overlooking the pool and valley. It was an awesome suite and even had a
“plunge pool” on the balcony. I dipped my toe in and noticed it was probably 80-85 degrees. Perfect for
a late night or early morning soak for sure! The rest of the suite was fantastic as well, a large king bed
with a very cushy looking mattress and tons of soft pillows. There was an arched entryway into the
bathroom and a large tub and awesome looking tiled, oversized shower. After checking out the room, I
threw the suitcase on the bed and opened it up, looking for my swimsuit. I grabbed it out and in true
50’s style fashion, it was a one-piece suit, with kind of a skirt attached to the bottom half, just below the
waist. It was white, with a light blue fake belt area and light blue trim all around. I slipped my gorgeous,
buff legs threw the lower holes and pulled it on. Situated it around my ripped mid-section, pulled it up
over my C-cup, perfectly formed breasts and finally put my arms threw the straps and centered them
just at the base of my ever-growing traps.

Suited up, I walked into the large bathroom. Teresa was standing with her back to me, bent over at the
waist. The view I had was absolutely epic. My wife was reaching down to pull the suit up as she had
stepped both feet into the lower holes. Her calves were absolutely huge and 20+ inches of rock-hard,
diamond shaped, double V-shaped hard-as-a-rock spectacles of muscle. As I peered up her legs, my jaw
dropped at the sight of the back of her huge, 34 inch quads. The Hamstring was a wide, bulging,
elongated muscle traveling from just above the back of the knee all the way up to the base of her ass.
On the inside, rounded muscle projected beautifully to the inner side, touching the matching, gorgeous
inner muscle from the other leg. The outer quad, protruded out massively to the side, from just below
her ass cheek, all the way down to just above the knee. There was an inverted V-shape just below her
buttocks where all three muscles kind of connected. It was well defined and bulging. It led to her
absolutely massive ass. Each side was full of probably 30 pounds of rock-hard, power-laden muscle. The
top half had a huge protrusion at the top, and led in to a concave bowl on the side and it was well
rounded and striated, full and jetted out tremendously in the back. Her unreal ass was becoming a
major focal point of my attention lately, and I loved licking it erotically all the time.

As she slowly began to pull the suit up over her ridiculous calves and quads, I couldn’t help but be
amazed at the freakishly colossal width and thickness of her back. Her substantial torso led up to these
immense, slabs of Lat-muscles that were so rounded at the sides, I couldn’t even grip them with my
hands. They shot out to the sides so wide, I felt like she was twice as broad as me. There were also two,
huge humps of thick muscle running the length of her back on each side of her spine. The stood above
the surface of her spine at least three inches and my hand could barely cup them. They led all the way
up to her insanely towering and rock-solid traps. Her traps protruded out and up several inches each
and were also rock-hard and full of powerful muscle. Mounds of un-named bulges popped up all over
the rest of her back, surely containing as much strength as could possibly be imagined. I was getting
moist just staring at her from behind and I walked over for a feel.

Teresa was having trouble getting the leg holes over her insanely monumental quads so I bent down and
dragged my wet tongue up her titanic, delicious ass. She laughed and stood up straight. With that, I
dropped to my knees, wrapped my arms around her gorgeous leg muscles, and again, buried my head
into her gluteus maximus! I loved the deep crevasse she had between the two halves up near the top
where it connected to her luscious lower back. I licked and licked and licked, tasting the sweet zest of
her tight, sensuous skin. While licking away, I couldn’t help but reach a hand up and take her long, thick,
flaccid cock in my hand. I began to squeeze its heavy, rubbery shaft and felt it becoming larger with
each second. My strokes had to increase in length with it and she reached over, grabbed the bottle of
hotel lotion from the counter and poured it all over my hand and her expanding shaft. I buried my head
as hard as I could into her rounded, voluptuous ass and grabbed onto her thick, muscular torso with my
free arm, pulling me against her tightly, and at the same time started stroking her love muscle faster and
tighter. I knew the perfect spot to hit on her rosy tip with each and every well placed rub. As I kept
hitting that magic spot, I could feel her body, slowly start rocking in exact unison.

I had a talent for knowing just how to jerk my wife off and I knew I could have her cuming in my hand in
moments. I massaged her huge unit quicker and quicker and quicker, while simultaneously, inserting my
long wet tongue into her ass gap up and down, over and over again. Her body rocks started to become
heavier, quicker and more intense as the pleasure of my perfect touch on her cock G-spot sent her into a
euphoric, satisfied state. I knew I had her right where I wanted her and quickly jumped up, slithered to
the front of her monumental physique and lowered my open jaw over her massive piece of meat. I
gorged on its perfect shape and wanted that rosy, mushroom tipped, vein covered shaft deep in my
mouth. I jammed its top into the back of my throat again and again and again. She knew I loved a little
physical domination and Teresa instinctively grabbed the hair on the back of my head tightly and began
jamming my face into her groin forcefully. It was shoving her luscious cock deep down my throat, but it
was hitting her perfect pleasure spot and I knew it. As her forceful thrusts became faster and harder, I
knew she was about to explode. I reached my hands around and grabbed her rounded, full, wet (from
my licking) glutes in my palms and squeezed them tightly. The effect of my mouth on her red-hot cock
and the massaging of her back side did the trick and with a loud moan and a shake of her hips, she
finally burst. Cups of her hot, salty, milk flowed into me and I again found myself drinking massive
amounts of it. With each gulp, my mouth cavity was almost instantly filled to capacity with another load
from her. It was three, then four, then five huge blasts of her love liquid into me. But I handled it all. I
drank every last drop and then began licking the slight spillage from her vein covered shaft to her
rounded, separated, protruding abs. Teresa put her strong hands under my chin, kind of lifted my head
up towards hers, and then engaged me in a long, wet, passionate, love filled kiss. As we finished, she
looked at me with her tender, devoted eyes and whispered, “I Love You.” I looked equally back and
softly answered, "I Know.”

We finished with a warm, firm hug. After a few nice moments, I grabbed a towel and wetted it with hot
water. I then began cleaning her muscle covered body. I started with her rock hard ass that I had been
licking for quite a while. I loved feeling its perfectly curved, rock-hard surface. It seemed like it was
created by the gods! After caressing that for a minute, I moved to her front and cleaned her splendid
abs and torso. That was equally exhilarating for me and I was becoming no less moist downstairs, if you
know wat I mean. I then moved to her beautifully sculpted love rod and slowly wiped its impeccable,
alluring surface. It was still fully erect and was the most magnificent thing I’d ever seen….or had in my
mouth…lol.

With her finally cleaned up, we chit chatted a moment till her thing finally calmed down. Now almost
flaccid again, I helped my wife wiggle the swimsuit up her gargantuan quads and up over her full,
fantastic ass and shaft. I walked behind her, kind of moved the rear portion of the material perfectly to
the middle of her glutes and helped her lift the suit up her mid-section. She then put her arms down
into the straps, and I moved the straps up her hulking limbs and up against her towering traps. Her
beautiful, long hair hung down the center of the two huge vertical mounds of muscle I had described
earlier and almost down to her power-laden ass. She looked absolutely insane in her suit and her
immense pecs were jetting way out the sides of the material. At the same time, they were so rounded
and huge in front, I think they might have been bigger than my C-Cup breasts. Like my suit, the material

was white, but hers had a red trim, instead of light blue. Because the material was white, you could see
every hump and deep crevasse formed by her six-pack abs.
We each quickly drank a protein shake, gathered up a little beach bag with sun-tan lotion, towels and
snacks and headed out. We both had high-heeled style sandals on and I was ogling my wife’s incredibly
muscled calves with each powerful step.
As we stepped out of the hotel and on to the deck of the expansive pool area, it was clear we were late.
It seemed like every lounge chair near the pool were taken. Teresa and I walked around for a bit and
finally found several chairs in the very back. We texted my mom and Sarah and let them know where
we were posting up. A few minutes later my mom, Sarah and Audrey showed up. My mom had a bikini
style swimsuit on and looked like a million bucks. Her small white shorts style bottoms matched her
small white top that had navy blue polka-dots on them. She had gorgeous, flowing long hair with a
modern style curl. Her bikini was a perfect color for her really tan body. She had abs of steel and her
quads had that separation on the side as they bulged nicely with each step and they even formed a
perfect little teardrop shape on the inside of the knee cap. She was also wearing high-heeled sandals
and her calves had added some muscle and flexed perfectly with each elegant stride. Teresa and I
jumped up immediately when she walked up to let her know how stunning her new physique was. She
reveled in the glory of her new, young, buff body and only looked a few years older than me and Sarah
at this point. This DNA enhancement was definitely the Fountain-of-Youth.

We started to settle in to our crappy location and I heard a couple of cat call whistles. I looked over
towards the entrance to the pool area and immediately noticed the tall, beautiful Asian girl I had met
earlier in the lobby. She was not wearing a 50’s style suit at all, but a Body Glove bikini instead. It was
80’s style, not 50’s style but looked fucking amazing on her. The bikini bottoms were small, pink, barely
covered anything and had a 1 inch thick, white band that connected the front to the back. Her upper
bikini was matching pink and white and barely covered her appealing chest with perky B-cup breasts.
She was tall with extremely long, firm legs. They had a small bit of muscle tone to them, and each stride
she took was as confident as a Victoria Secret runway model. Heads were turning and jaws were
dropping as she strode through the crowded deck. As she approached, I could see that her abs were
ripped with a definite six-pack. She had that olive toned skin which highlighted every striation in her
body. Her long, dark, straight hair hung all the way down her back and softly brushed the top of her
rounded, divine butt. As she arrived, my sister blurts out, “Holy shit cam, you’re fucking hot!” Cam,
with the confidence and arrogance of the old Cam simply replied, “I know.”

Now I had my preference for the muscle-bound hulk of a wife I married, but there was no doubt that
Cam was the ideal woman for probably 90% of the population…and he knew it. Cam looked at our
location, snickered briefly and immediately turned and walked her superb body towards the pool. I
watched as Cam made it to the best spot in the place where some Hotel Havana lifeguards were. Within
seconds they were scooting lounge chairs tightly together and making a bunch of room. All of a sudden,

Cam waved at us to join her up there. We grabbed our belongings and made it to the perfectly
positioned area by the pool, as the lifeguards then grabbed us other lounge chairs. “Holy shit Cam.” I
said, “How did you do that?” “Ohhhh Dee.” He answered, “with a body as perfectly formed as this, I can
get anything.” I realized quickly, that he was definitely going to take full advantage of his new,
magnificently sculpted physique. Not sure whether I liked his potential there or not, but I knew I liked
our new spot by the pool and immediately opened a seltzer and took a drink.

As I drank a few sips, Cam bent over right next to me, her rounded, alluring ass right in front of my face.
She kind of wiggled it a little, side to side and I did find myself staring at it a bit. She turned, looked at
me and said, “See, even you can’t take your eyes off this.” “F off Cam.” I said, turning back to the pool
and away from that ass. A few moments passed and I could hear some people behind us complaining
about how it was bullshit that we were able to basically cut in front of them. I knew we had done that,
so I tried to just ignore them, but it was a couple fat ladies and their out of shape husbands and the
bitches just wouldn’t let it go. I’m sure they were pissed because their husbands now had some fine
chicks to ogle, but they obviously already had several drinks and they were letting their mouths fly.
They were talking kind of under their breath but purposely just loud enough for us to hear…things like,
shouldn’t they all be at the gym staring at themselves in the mirror, why don’t they go pump each other
up somewhere, she’s probably so dumb she failed a blood test, and I bet if you added them all up, they
might have 1 brain between them. I was go letting it go but finally Cam lost patience. He stood up,
looked at them and said, “Listen here, we’re doing you a huge favor, because if you were any closer to
the water, you’d probably get harpooned!”

I fucking lost it at that and started laughing hysterically.
The most vocal of the bitches stood up immediately and kind of bum rushed Cam. She was about 5’7”
and pushing 200 pounds at least. She bumped her chest hard into Cam and the now 135 pound tall
beauty went flying backwards, splashing awkwardly into the pool. Sarah jumped up and grabbed the fat
bitches arm. My sister was strong as fuck and her quads and calves flexed massively as she easily kind of
spun the woman by the arm and flung her into the pool too. At this point, the other chick and the two
husbands popped up as well. As the other fat chick was pointing and screaming at Sarah, Teresa got in
between the two men, wrapped their necks in each of her massive arms and bent them over, having
them gasp for air. It was unreal to see my wife easily man-handle the two grown husbands and hold
them helpless in her arms. The lifeguards quickly ran over and Audrey and I started explaining how the
fat bitch in the pool physically attacked Cam and we all jumped up in defense. By then, Cam had made it
to the edge of the pool and slowly began climbing the stairs right in front of us. All I could think about
was the scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High when Phoebe Cates did the same thing in slow
motion to the song Moving In Stereo by the Cars. Her black wet hair draped her back as she slowly
climbed up in her skimpy, Body Glove bikini, sowing offer her perfect physique and abs. She stared at
the head lifeguard with her Smokey eyes and quaint half-smile. It even froze me for a second, and I
knew without a doubt, the other guests were getting kicked out. Within minutes, they threw out the fat
asses so we could enjoy the rest of our day without interruption, and I gave Cam a pat on her firm ass as
she walked slowly by.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #273 on: April 12, 2022, 02:20:21 am »
more on mom please hope get some more muscle

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #274 on: June 05, 2022, 12:49:17 am »
Pool Scene continued...ENJOY!

Cam grabbed the head life guard’s hand and began to lead him away, towards one of the changing tents.  Every eye was again glued on her perfect body.  I couldn’t help but ogle her long, firm, tan, fit legs with each step.  They led up perfectly to her gorgeous, perky, round ass that had that side dimple in the glute muscle. It curved up and then almost straight into her thin, tight back and although they weren’t large like Sarah’s or Teresa’s, there were visible lat muscles running down the length of her back.  They protruded slightly and had a nice, fit shape to them.  Her glutes were barely covered by the v-shaped, smooth purple Body Glove bikini bottom and my eyes were transfixed.  Every dude and woman in the place watched as she led Javier into the tent.

Cam zipped the tent opening closed and turned back towards the lifeguard.  She was taller than him and looked down towards his eyes while pulling the bikini top over her pretty face and long, straight hair.  As he peered into hers, she grabbed the back of his head and slowly forced it into her small but firm chest.  He began licking its rounded, warm surface vigorously.  Her perfect little breasts had beautiful nipples and sat atop a nice bed of chest muscle.  But as expected, Cam was all about Cam.  She slipped the bikini bottoms down off her fit legs and again pushed Javier further down.  He was now staring straight at her vagina and knew what to do.  He began licking and inserting his tongue as deep into her as possible.  He reached around and grabbed her perky, hard ass in his hands, allowing him to forcefully reach his tongue in as far as possible.  Cam loved the feeling of forcing a man to pleasure her and she started rocking her pelvis into is face harder and harder.  It began to cause a slapping sound and he was taking a slight beating as he pleasured her.  Luckily, he knew how to make a woman happy, and the fit lifeguard was enjoying hitting Cam’s g-spot while also caressing her smooth ass and fit legs and hamstrings.  The rocking got faster and faster and Cam began feeling that euphoric, erotic, tingling feeling in her pussy. As the pleasure became greater and greater, the euphoric sensation became too much to control.  She let out a slight scream and then gushed her juicy liquid all over the fit lifeguards face.  Satisfied, she grabbed one of the beach towels, cleaned up.  Pulled on her top, then the bikini bottoms back up her long, tan, fit legs.  She gave Javier a nice peck and then unzipped the tent and began slowly strutting her gorgeous physique back over to our group.  She knew how to do that Victoria’s Secret fashion show walk and as she moved thru the crowd, jaws were dropping.

As she got back to our group, she smiled and said, “Well, I think we’ll have our run of this place while I’m around.”  I laughed, but it was true.  All the lifeguards saw that allegiance to Cam was well rewarded.  One of them quickly grabbed a tray of margaritas and rushed them over to us…on the house.  Just because my old brother was now a gorgeous, fit, woman didn’t mean she was any less aggressive with being pleasured now.  But at least it was now consensual, and I guess that was a victory for us all.

Cam then laid, face down on a lounge chair next to me to grab some sun.  She then looked at me, held up a bottle of sun tan lotion and said, “Hey D, can you lather me up like a good sis.  I don’t want to get too burnt in this blaring sun.”  “Why don’t you have Sarah do it?” I answered.  “Because dummy, I don’t need her popping a hard on in front of everyone while rubbing this into my perfect skin, and you obviously can’t.  So that’s why I need you to do it.”  She had a point, and my mom and Audrey had gone to the ladies room, so I grabbed the bottle.  I poured a small thin line down the length of each long leg.  I then placed my palms on her skin and began to rub it in.  Her tight skin was surprisingly smooth and hard.  I could definitely feel there was some nice muscle in there.

Even her calves, although not massive, were firm and as I caressed their surface, Cam kind of flexed it, creating a beautiful, hard, diamond shape.  It even had a hard, deep ridge that fell off steeply towards her ankle.  I found myself feeling that bump over and over again.  “Hey.” Cam said, “Can you get the rest of the leg sis?”  “Oh…Ya.” I replied, “No problem Cam.” And I slowly moved my palms up her calf, up to her hamstring.  It felt taught and again like there was some hidden muscle beneath.  As I slowly rubbed the back of her leg, Cam raised her lower leg, causing the firm hamstring muscle to bulge up nicely.  “Holy Shit.” I said out loud as I began to caress it’s rounded, towering surface.  “Like what you see?” she asked.  “Damn Cam!” I replied, “It’s beautiful.”  “Wait till you get to my ass.” Cam responded quickly.  I laughed and continued to massage her muscular hammy as she lowered and raised her lower leg, causing the hamstring to bulge and relax over and over again.  I hated to admit it, but I was definitely getting moist and wanted to pleasure myself as I was getting extremely turned on by Cam’s ridiculous legs.

Finally, Cam just relaxed her leg and I slowly moved my palms up to her perfectly rounded gluts.  They protrude up greatly and her muscular cheeks were barely covered by the small amount of v-shaped body Glove bikini material.  I rubbed the lotion into their hard surface and found myself mesmerized by the concave glute dimples on their sides.  I cupped my palm in and caressed them continually.  How could such a perfect surface exist I thought.  I wanted so desperately to lick and kiss their beautiful exterior.  I continued to rub her rock solid glutes until Cam again realized my pause and asked me to move on.  She slowly pulled her bikini top off and over her head, moved her long hair to the side and exposed her nude, solid back for me to lather up.  I poured some more lotion on it and began to rub it into her firm, hard back.  The smooth lotion under my hands, in conjunction with her fit, muscular back was sending pleasure sensations thru my body.  I knew it was wrong for me to be so Hot for my brother’s new body, but how could I help myself.  It was a tight, tan, fit body that any woman in the world would love to have and I was caressing every inch of it with my lotion covered hands.  As I lathered her rounded, firm sides, I couldn’t help but reach in a little further and get a small amount of side-boob action.  They were small but firm and felt amazing. 

Cam looked at me and said, “Really D.  Can’t you control yourself just a little bit?”  “Shit Cam.” I admitted, “The DNA changes in you are insane, your physique is mesmerizing and I admit, I got a little caught up there.”  Not giving a shit about the surrounding sun bathers, Cam sat up, her perfect little firm perky breasts visible for all to see, leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips.  “Don’t worry.”  She said, “I know how unbelievably hot I am and I kind of just wanted to give you a little test here.  You passed!”  She finished and gave me another kiss on the lips.  I sat there dumbfounded and speechless as she grabbed her Body Glove bikini top and slowly lowered it back over her head and fit upper torso.

With that, Teresa looked over at me and called me over.  She reached her herculean arm up and grabbed my lotion covered hand.  She slowly pulled me down on top of her rock hard, muscle-laden physique and said, “Geez babe, looks like you were getting nice and turned on over there.”  I placed my head on her massive, bulging pec muscle and said, “Ya, sorry hon, got a little mesmerized with Cam’s god damn firm bod.”  My wife then pulled a beach towel over my bikini bottom and I felt her strong hand over my pussy.  In an instant, she inserted her fingers in my and found my G-spot.  “Well then babe.” She said, “Why don’t I just finish you off.” And she started motioning her firm fingers in and out over and over.  My vage was getting super hot and super stimulated with each rub against my pleasure spot.  One side effect of our perfected DNA is that we seemed to always be ridiculously horney.  I could be turned on in an instant by the smallest flex of any one of my wife’s massive muscles. 

Even watching her jaw muscles flex and relax with each bite of her food sent me into a sex crazed state.  Resting my body on her muscle-laden physique while she pleasured my warm, moist pussy had me more than captivated.  My wife was really good at it, and her strong, powerful finger was titillating me like always.  The gratification was becoming larger and larger as her gentle rubs continued and the warmth and gratification intensified, I finally shuddered and began spewing my love juice all over her hand.  Teresa kept on pleasuring me though, again and again hitting my g-spot until the last drop of my juices wetted the towel.  I rolled my eyes back as I was just put into a catatonic state of satisfaction when I felt Teresa’s warm, gorgeous lips touch mine.  We kissed passionately and I felt her strong tongue make its way over mine again and again as we shared this lovely moment.  Finally finished, I reached down and grabbed her hard, thick, throbbing cock.  She laughed and grabbed my hand, easily stopping it in her powerful grip and said, “No babe, not now, we’ll get there again a little later.”  I said, “OK.” And gave it a nice little squeeze before removing my hand from its perfectly formed shaft.

Still writing the story guys...dozens more chapters on my Patreon at: www.patreon.com/HerFlex .

Thank you for your support!!!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #275 on: July 01, 2022, 11:07:06 pm »
The Lifeguard

Cam grabbed the head life guard’s hand and began to lead him away, towards one of the changing tents.  Every eye was again glued on her perfect body.  I couldn’t help but ogle her long, firm, tan, fit legs with each step.  They led up perfectly to her gorgeous, perky, round ass that had that side dimple in the glute muscle. It curved up and then almost straight into her thin, tight back and although they weren’t large like Sarah’s or Teresa’s, there were visible lat muscles running down the length of her back.  They protruded slightly and had a nice, fit shape to them.  Her glutes were barely covered by the v-shaped, smooth purple Body Glove bikini bottom and my eyes were transfixed.  Every dude and woman in the place watched as she led Javier into the tent.

Cam zipped the tent opening closed and turned back towards the lifeguard.  She was taller than him and looked down towards his eyes while pulling the bikini top over her pretty face and long, straight hair.  As he peered into hers, she grabbed the back of his head and slowly forced it into her small but firm chest.  He began licking its rounded, warm surface vigorously.  Her perfect little breasts had beautiful nipples and sat atop a nice bed of chest muscle.  But as expected, Cam was all about Cam.  She slipped the bikini bottoms down off her fit legs and again pushed Javier further down.  He was now staring straight at her vagina and knew what to do.  He began licking and inserting his tongue as deep into her as possible.  He reached around and grabbed her perky, hard ass in his hands, allowing him to forcefully reach his tongue in as far as possible.  Cam loved the feeling of forcing a man to pleasure her and she started rocking her pelvis into is face harder and harder.  It began to cause a slapping sound and he was taking a slight beating as he pleasured her.  Luckily, he knew how to make a woman happy, and the fit lifeguard was enjoying hitting Cam’s g-spot while also caressing her smooth ass and fit legs and hamstrings.  The rocking got faster and faster and Cam began feeling that euphoric, erotic, tingling feeling in her pussy. As the pleasure became greater and greater, the euphoric sensation became too much to control.  She let out a slight scream and then gushed her juicy liquid all over the fit lifeguards face.  Satisfied, she grabbed one of the beach towels, cleaned up.  Pulled on her top, then the bikini bottoms back up her long, tan, fit legs.  She gave Javier a nice peck and then unzipped the tent and began slowly strutting her gorgeous physique back over to our group.  She knew how to do that Victoria’s Secret fashion show walk and as she moved thru the crowd, jaws were dropping.

As she got back to our group, she smiled and said, “Well, I think we’ll have our run of this place while I’m around.”  I laughed, but it was true.  All the lifeguards saw that allegiance to Cam was well rewarded.  One of them quickly grabbed a tray of margaritas and rushed them over to us…on the house.  Just because my old brother was now a gorgeous, fit, woman didn’t mean she was any less aggressive with being pleasured now.  But at least it was now consensual, and I guess that was a victory for us all.

Cam then laid, face down on a lounge chair next to me to grab some sun.  She then looked at me, held up a bottle of sun tan lotion and said, “Hey D, can you lather me up like a good sis.  I don’t want to get too burnt in this blaring sun.”  “Why don’t you have Sarah do it?” I answered.  “Because dummy, I don’t need her popping a hard on in front of everyone while rubbing this into my perfect skin, and you obviously can’t.  So that’s why I need you to do it.”  She had a point, and my mom and Audrey had gone to the ladies room, so I grabbed the bottle.  I poured a small thin line down the length of each long leg.  I then placed my palms on her skin and began to rub it in.  Her tight skin was surprisingly smooth and hard.  I could definitely feel there was some nice muscle in there.  Even her calves, although not massive, were firm and as I caressed their surface, Cam kind of flexed it, creating a beautiful, hard, diamond shape.  It even had a hard, deep ridge that fell off steeply towards her ankle.  I found myself feeling that bump over and over again.  “Hey.” Cam said, “Can you get the rest of the leg sis?”  “Oh…Ya.” I replied, “No problem Cam.” And I slowly moved my palms up her calf, up to her hamstring.  It felt taught and again like there was some hidden muscle beneath.  As I slowly rubbed the back of her leg, Cam raised her lower leg, causing the firm hamstring muscle to bulge up nicely.  “Holy Shit.” I said out loud as I began to caress it’s rounded, towering surface.  “Like what you see?” she asked.  “Damn Cam!” I replied, “It’s beautiful.”  “Wait till you get to my ass.” Cam responded quickly.  I laughed and continued to massage her muscular hammy as she lowered and raised her lower leg, causing the hamstring to bulge and relax over and over again.  I hated to admit it, but I was definitely getting moist and wanted to pleasure myself as I was getting extremely turned on by Cam’s ridiculous legs.

Finally, Cam just relaxed her leg and I slowly moved my palms up to her perfectly rounded gluts.  They protrude up greatly and her muscular cheeks were barely covered by the small amount of v-shaped body Glove bikini material.  I rubbed the lotion into their hard surface and found myself mesmerized by the concave glute dimples on their sides.  I cupped my palm in and caressed them continually.  How could such a perfect surface exist I thought.  I wanted so desperately to lick and kiss their beautiful exterior.  I continued to rub her rock solid glutes until Cam again realized my pause and asked me to move on.  She slowly pulled her bikini top off and over her head, moved her long hair to the side and exposed her nude, solid back for me to lather up.  I poured some more lotion on it and began to rub it into her firm, hard back.  The smooth lotion under my hands, in conjunction with her fit, muscular back was sending pleasure sensations thru my body.  I knew it was wrong for me to be so Hot for my brother’s new body, but how could I help myself.  It was a tight, tan, fit body that any woman in the world would love to have and I was caressing every inch of it with my lotion covered hands.  As I lathered her rounded, firm sides, I couldn’t help but reach in a little further and get a small amount of side-boob action.  They were small but firm and felt amazing.  Cam looked at me and said, “Really D.  Can’t you control yourself just a little bit?”  “Shit Cam.” I admitted, “The DNA changes in you are insane, your physique is mesmerizing and I admit, I got a little caught up there.”  Not giving a shit about the surrounding sun bathers, Cam sat up, her perfect little firm perky breasts visible for all to see, leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips.  “Don’t worry.”  She said, “I know how unbelievably hot I am and I kind of just wanted to give you a little test here.  You passed!”  She finished and gave me another kiss on the lips.  I sat there dumbfounded and speechless as she grabbed her Body Glove bikini top and slowly lowered it back over her head and fit upper torso.

With that, Teresa looked over at me and called me over.  She reached her herculean arm up and grabbed my lotion covered hand.  She slowly pulled me down on top of her rock hard, muscle-laden physique and said, “Geez babe, looks like you were getting nice and turned on over there.”  I placed my head on her massive, bulging pec muscle and said, “Ya, sorry hon, got a little mesmerized with Cam’s god damn firm bod.”  My wife then pulled a beach towel over my bikini bottom and I felt her strong hand over my pussy.  In an instant, she inserted her fingers in my and found my G-spot.  “Well then babe.” She said, “Why don’t I just finish you off.” And she started motioning her firm fingers in and out over and over.  My vage was getting super hot and super stimulated with each rub against my pleasure spot.  One side effect of our perfected DNA is that we seemed to always be ridiculously horney.  I could be turned on in an instant by the smallest flex of any one of my wife’s massive muscles.  Even watching her jaw muscles flex and relax with each bite of her food sent me into a sex crazed state.  Resting my body on her muscle-laden physique while she pleasured my warm, moist pussy had me more than captivated.  My wife was really good at it, and her strong, powerful finger was titillating me like always.  The gratification was becoming larger and larger as her gentle rubs continued and the warmth and gratification intensified, I finally shuddered and began spewing my love juice all over her hand.  Teresa kept on pleasuring me though, again and again hitting my g-spot until the last drop of my juices wetted the towel.  I rolled my eyes back as I was just put into a catatonic state of satisfaction when I felt Teresa’s warm, gorgeous lips touch mine.  We kissed passionately and I felt her strong tongue make its way over mine again and again as we shared this lovely moment.  Finally finished, I reached down and grabbed her hard, thick, throbbing cock.  She laughed and grabbed my hand, easily stopping it in her powerful grip and said, “No babe, not now, we’ll get there again a little later.”  I said, “OK.” And gave it a nice little squeeze before removing my hand from its perfectly formed shaft.

Right then, Sarah and my mom walked up.  They looked amazing and Sarah’s quads were beautiful and separated into three perfect, protruding muscle bodies.  “Hey D.” she said, “Let’s go see if we can do some flips off the diving board.”  “I’ve never been able to do a flip in my life sis.” I answered.  “Well.” She replied, “You’ve never been this muscular and strong before either.  I’m sure you can do it.”  I looked over at Teresa and asked, “I guess I can try babe, how about you.”  “Sure.” My wife replied, “I’m up for it, let’s go.”  With that, we all walked over to the far end of the pool with the diving board.  I walked behind my wife.  Her legs were so fucking thick, she basically waddled in front of me.  30+” quads will do that and they clearly rubbed together with each powerful stride.  Her calves were also on point and their diamond shaped hardness glistened in the afternoon sun.  Bulging muscle protruded everywhere across her wide, massive back, even while relaxed.  It was entrancing to stare at and if I still had a cock, it would be rock hard as I watched all the muscle bodies move in concert with each other.

We arrived at the pool and Sarah decided to go first.  She stood at the back of the board and said, “Here goes nothing.” as she marched down the board and leaped into the air.  Her muscle bound, powerful body looked amazing as she jumped up and came down on the end of the board.  It flexed down low under her weight and then sprung up massively as her powerful quads bent down and then fired her body up into the air.  She gained a lot of altitude and then easily spun her muscular body around and completed not one, but two complete flips before she straightened out and hit the water.  She came to the surface with both arms raised in a victory pose.  The biceps and large fore arms were dripping wet and looked gorgeous with the reflection of the water projecting onto her skin.  Her long hair draped her buff shoulders and a huge smile covered her face.  “Wow. Did you see that girls?  Not one, but a double flip!!! I’ve never been able to get around twice before.”  We cheered loudly, and even some of the sunbathers watched her dive and applauded her for it.  I guess I was next and I stood at the back end of the board, getting ready to go.  I looked down at my rock hard six-pack, my muscular quads and firm, buff calves.  “There’s no way I couldn’t do it with this muscle-bound body.” I thought and I quickly fled down the board and jumped.  My feet hit the end of the board and as it went down and then fired upwards, I leapt my powerful body and began to flip.  I knew I was spinning but did not have air awareness.  After what felt like a couple of spins, I straightened my body out and SLAP!!!  I had extended out while horizontal with the water and landed flat on my stomach. A massive stinging sensation overcame my entire body and I laid still in the water hoping it would quickly go away.  As I laid there motionless, Sarah reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me to the side of the pool.  “Oh my God.”, she said as she wrapped me in a comforting powerful hug.  “Are you Ok” she asked.  It still hurt badly but I managed to lie and said, “Ya, sis.  I’m good. I’m good.”  She kept her muscular arm around me and held me tightly against her firm body as we stood to the side and got ready to watch my wife take her turn with a dive.

Teresa got on the end of the board and all eyes were on her.  It was hard not to watch such an unbelievable creature.  Most people had never seen a male bodybuilder this muscle bound.  Seeing a woman carry three hundred pounds of herculean muscle was a sight to behold and many of the sunbathers got out their phones to record her dive.  Teresa made her way down the board and every massive muscle in her calves and huge quads flexed to unimaginable proportions with each stride.  She got towards the end of the board and jumped upwards. Her colossal frame came down perfectly on the end of the board and her weight and force was so large, the end of the board actually touched the water.  It then shot her up tremendously and she launched almost halfway across the pool.  Instead of a flip, she brought her gargantuan quads into her thick torso, and wrapped her 24” biceps around them as well.  At the height of her trajectory, she yelled, “Cannonball” and we could hear screams from the sunbathers.  Several of them jumped up to avoid what was coming, but it was too late.  Her massive frame hit the water and seemingly hundreds of gallons of cool pool water exploded into the crowd.  The spray easily went 6 rows deep into the crowd and anyone sunbathing in the first three rows was completely soaked.

Sarah and I laughed hysterically as neither one of us expected her to do that, and the lifeguard was dying up on his tall chair.  He had never seen such a splash and really didn’t even know what to do.  There were chirps and complaints from the sunbathers, but they didn’t speak up too loudly for they had witnessed us muscle-bound-freaks outmuscle two grown men and their bitchy wives just a few minutes before, and none of them were dumb enough to mess with my muscle-laden bad ass wife.  She slowly swam up, grinning from ear to ear.  She looked so amazing to me with her thick neck, towering wet traps and rounded, boulder sized shoulders breaching the water’s surface.  As she swam up, she gathered me and Sarah in her powerful arms in a group hug.  I kissed her deeply, then reached down into her and Sarah’s suits, grabbed their thick cocks and squeezed passionately.  Sarah leaned in, kissed my ear, and said, good idea sis.  Why don’t we grab Audrey and wash all this chlorine off and get ready for an unforgettable night.  Teresa looked at my sister and asked, “Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”  “Of course I am T.” she answered, “shouldn’t we have a fun little foursome tonight.  Can’t help but want a piece of everyone’s muscular physique all at once, right???”  My wife got a huge grin on her gorgeous, powerful face and replied, “I couldn’t agree more Sarah, couldn’t agree more”….

Dozens more chapters at my Patreon at:  www.patreon.com/HerFlex

Thanks for your support!!! ;)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #276 on: August 06, 2022, 06:30:36 pm »
Still adding a chapter or two a week on my Patreon :)

Launch Time

The scene was pretty comical as the lifeguards scurried around exchanging blue and white striped dry towels for the soaking wet ones to all of the sun bathers that got absolutely drenched by Teresa’s big splash.  My mom and Cam were among the now water covered guests.  My mom stood up, dropped her wet shawl and gave us a wry smile and flipped us the bird.  We all started cracking up as one of the younger lifeguards approached her to hand her the dry towel.  Instead, she instructed him to dry her off.  He quickly obliged and began slowly wiping the droplets from her muscle covered physique.  She reached her hands up and behind her head, giving us all a front oblique and thigh pose as her biceps expanded massively with her flex, her abs protruded out and her quads bounced to full attention.

The young, fit lifeguard was in heaven as my mom allowed him to slowly and methodically caress her hard, muscled body for a couple of minutes, getting every last drop of water.  As he finished, she gave him a big, strong hug and pulled him in tightly to her.  We could see an immediate erection practically bursting through his tight, red shorts and he quickly put the wet towel down around his crotch to cover up the obvious excitement.  She then released her firm hold on him, gave him a pat on his firm ass, and thanked him for the effort.  He was blushing and smiling from ear to ear and quickly paced to a closed-off employee area to calm himself down.  We were dying laughing as my mom and her newly muscled, smoking hot body gave an erection to a young lifeguard in seconds. My mom eventually sat back down on her lounge chair and I focused back on my beautiful buff girls.

Sarah whispered something to Teresa and they both got huge smiles on their faces.  I looked at them suspiciously and said, “Hey…what’s with the look, what are you guys thinking?”  With that, Sarah grabbed one arm and put her other hand under my bum.  My wife reached over and grabbed my left arm with her strong, vice-like grip and put her other massive arm under my butt.  “One! Two! Three!” they yelled in unison and then heaved me into the air.  I was easily launched 15 feet up and 20 feet out into the middle of the pool.  I came down with a big splash and couldn’t believe how easily they had man handled and tossed me.  The cool water felt great as it coursed through my long flowing hair and across my taught skin.  I slowly surfaced, my long air hanging down my back and started to swim back towards the girls.  They both had huge grins across their faces and I could hear people applauding their strong throw.

As I approached my wife, she kind of lowered her massive frame into the water so just her wide, rounded, bowling ball sized shoulders, her towering traps, and her gigantic neck and gorgeous, muscular jaw and face were above the waterline.  Her eyes gleamed brightly and the drips of water on her face and muscles looked intoxicating.  I wrapped my buff legs around her thick torso and put my arms over her wide shoulders and leaned in for a loving kiss.  We made out for a few moments and I could feel my wife wiggling me around to in front of her.  She started laughing again and by herself, using her powerful arms, launched my high into the air and out another 15 feet.  I was a little shocked that she was able to launch me by herself so far and again turned around and swam up to her.  This time, Sarah wanted to see how far she could throw me by herself.  My sister grabbed me in her muscle-bound arms, turned me around, squatted briefly, and then thrust me up and outward powerfully.  I flew through the air a solid 10 feet before gravity brought me back into the cool, refreshing drink.

When I popped back up, I looked back at the girls to see a couple of female guests jumping into the water next to them.  They wanted free rides too and asked my wife and sister to launch them as well.  Teresa and Sarah grabbed the first girl, lowered slightly, then burst their muscle-bound bodies up with full force, sending the brunette bombshell over my head and crashing into the water easily 20 feet from them.  They then grabbed her friend, did the same thing and sent her flying.  It was my turn again and my sister and wife decided that throwing humans 20 feet through the air was going to be the workout for the day.  As they did, I could see their shoulders and biceps getting pumped beyond belief and my wife’s arms looked every bit of 24 plus inches around while my sisters had to be pushing 18 inches or more!  I grabbed Teresa’s bicep and couldn’t even come close to wrapping my grip around its gargantuan, hard exterior.  Shocked at how large it was becoming, I reached over and grabbed my sister’s massive bicep. 

I told her to flex for me, so she raised her dripping wet arm from the water, and tensed it into a beautifully rounded, full muscle body.  To my surprise, I couldn’t get my hands around it either…meaning it was at least 18” around.  Her arm was a bulging ball of muscle, beautifully highlighted by the dripping wet water and sunlight that shined upon it.  At that point, I realized that my sister was probably going to become a muscle-bound monster rivaling the size of my wife.  My mind was spinning just thinking about being able to spend the rest of my life with two 300 plus pound muscle-laden, huge cock wielding women.  I got light headed and kind of leaned back against the edge of the pool as my wife and Sarah kept launching guest threw the air.

Finally, one of the lifeguards standing at the edge of the pool decided there was too much liability issues going on and he asked the girls to put a halt to the people tossing.  While he did that, my mom snuck up behind him and gave him a gentle push.  She had become much stronger than she knew and the lifeguard fell swiftly into the water.  Without hesitation, my wife took a few long powerful strides to the young lifeguard and pulled him forcefully back next to me and Sarah.  “Ok Ok.” She said to him.  “Just one more toss and we’ll quit.”  Looking at her gigantic, muscular frame, he obviously felt a bit intimidated and said, “Ok, one more toss.”  With that, Sarah and Teresa grabbed him with their powerful arms, squatted briefly, and then burst up rapidly.  They used their massive strength together and sent him easily 25 feet into the air and 20 plus feet out.  He screamed in terror like a little girl and waved his arms wildly I guess trying to fly.  He then crashed into the water, his whistle and ball cap fluttering off to the side of the pools edge.  He surfaced and quickly swam back to us to give the girls the boot from the pool.  Fortunately, the head lifeguard and the statuesque Cam were standing at the edge of the pool laughing hysterically and the senior guard waved him over to him to get back to his station.

Teresa then turned to the two women she and Sarah had been launching around.  She grabbed the first woman on her sides, just below he arm pits.  Teresa then easily tossed the girl straight up and a few feet out, allowing her to land perfectly on her feet onto the deck.  It was an unbelievable show of strength and muscle control.  I don’t even think the guest could believe how perfectly my wife had thrown her.  Next, she grabbed the other girl in her muscle bulging arms and launched her with equal power and precision.  The women thanked my wife and Sarah for all the fun, smiled and sauntered back to their chairs, still enthralled from being so easily played around with by two muscle-bound women.

As I stood in the pool between my hulking wife and sister, they became quite excited when I slipped my hands down their bathing suit bottoms and gently pulled on their enormous cocks.  I had perfected my method of arousing my gorgeous futa girls and they loved it almost as much as I did.  Teresa, on my left, kind of rotated her herculean, muscle-bound frame towards me and Sarah, on my right, did the same.  So I was in the middle facing forward just slightly back and not completely in between my wife and sister.  As I continued to stroke their growing shafts, Teresa and Sarah got huge grins on their faces and leaned in for a kiss.  Their long, glowing, wet, straight hair, perfectly laying over their huge, melon like, muscle filled shoulders.  Now, my wife and sister began making out just inches in front of me.  I wanted to join their fun, but was too busy myself.

Sarah reached her bulging bicep and arm in front of my face and towards my wife.  She grabbed the back of Teresa’s head and pressed it tightly into hers as the fun kiss became much more passionate.  Sarah’s flexed triceps muscles grew massively just inches in front of my face as she grabbed my wife’s hair more forcefully.  I couldn’t help myself and leaned in and began romantically kissing and licking its wet, hard, rounded expanse.  Her muscle-bound arm was gorgeous and powerful and it was making me moist just caressing it with my lips and tongue.  After a few more moments of that, I sank my fit body down into the water, my eyes just barely above the cool surface.  I had their now rock-hard, elongated shafts in my hands.  As I pumped my hands up and down their thick, vein covered surfaces, I began to clank them into each other.

I decided the girls were going to have a little sword fight.  Of course, Teresa’s club was a bit longer, but Sarah’s gorgeous, rose tipped cock was about as thick.  As I boinged them off of one another, I held my breath, lowered my head underwater and got my tongue and mouth into the action.  I would take Teresa’s love rocket into my mouth for a few head bobbing sucks, then I would quickly move over to my sister’s thick shaft and thrust my head onto and off of it several times over.  My lips were tightly wrapped around it, licking the thick veins running its length all the while getting that exhilarating “Pop” as the firm edges of her tip passed through my lips.  The girls were loving it but to be honest, I was quickly having to spend less and less time under water as I was running out of energy.

Finally, Teresa put her thick fore arm under my firm ass, lifted me up just slightly, and began to finger bang me.  I loved feeling her strong fingers rub firmly and quickly against my G-spot but was disappointed to no longer be sucking and stroking their gorgeous, lengthy cocks.  She did this while continually making out with my sister.  Luckily, their movement and the splashes and waves made by the other swimmers in the water, kept any of the guests or lifeguards from seeing exactly what was going on.  As my wife kept pleasuring my pussy, I now wrapped my arms around their muscle-bound shoulders for additional support.  Their hard, bulging, wet physiques were exhilarating to hold and I caressed their massive muscles erotically.  Teresa’s fingers began to move into me quicker and quicker and quicker and a warm, satisfying tingle began to overtake my entire body.

My pussy was hitting a level of satisfaction that was about to make me explode while my hands were lovingly feeling the mounds of strong, hard, protruding muscles bursting from their backs.  My sister then reached her muscle-bound arm around my back and pulled my long hair firmly.  It forced my face up and into the sun and the slight painful feeling from the firm hair pull, was giving me another unreal sensation.  My pussy was feeling ultimate gratification, while my hands were erotically feeling their hard muscles, while my head was feeling an enjoyable level of pain.  These three extreme levels of arousement were hitting me simultaneously and my body began to shudder in satisfaction.  Teresa’s fingers vibrated massively and as the uncontrollable urges hit my entire body, the warmth and tingles and pleasure overtook my controls and I splooged my pussy juices onto Teresa and into the cool waters.

I kind of sunk back down into the water, completely content from the erotic touch of my massive wife.  After a few moments, she looked at me and said, “Let’s get something to eat babe.”  I nodded ok, so she took that opportunity to spin me around, grab me under the arm pits with her strong hands and huge arms, and then launch me perfectly up through the air and onto the pool deck.  I landed softly on my feet and was also amazed at her precision.  As I looked back, I watched her bend her quadzilla legs slightly and leap up.  Her power was insane and her entire 300 plus pound, muscle laden body hurled out of the water and she landed on her feet by my side.  My jaw dropped in shock and awe as I didn’t even know that was possible.

She grinned and grabbed me with her huge arm, pulling me in tightly next to her rock-hard, dripping wet torso.  As she held me tightly, I looked to my sister Sarah as she had wadded near the pools edge and squatted briefly and also burst up through the water.  Her sheer power was also on display and she landed her muscle pulsing body up on the deck as well.  The amazing display of strength and power my sister and wife just showed had the entire group of sun bathers applauding loudly.  Guys and girls both were equally impressed and we were showered with compliments as the two hulking, dripping wet, muscle babes escorted me back to our chairs.

Whole story and dozens more at: www.patreon.com/HerFlex .
THNAK YOU!!!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #277 on: September 04, 2022, 06:29:50 pm »
College Crush....continued :)

Exposed

What my wife did next was next level bad ass show off stuff.  We had made it back to the chairs and as always, she was “Hangry”.  But before we walked over to a large gazebo/eating area.  Teresa looked at me and said, “I must be growing again babe, this top is just too tight on my widening chest.”  With that, she reached her fucking mammoth, muscle-bound arms up to the sky, then bent over, so that the hands were pointing towards me and asked, “Pull of my top.”  I was shocked and said, “Really babe, I mean, are you sure?”  “Fuck it.” She answered, “Let’s do it.”  With a bit of hesitation, I reached down, grabbed the top, and slowly pulled it over her protruding, massive, rounded back muscles, her towering, thick traps and slowly over her long, gorgeous hair and head.

Teresa stood up straight, directly in front of me.  Her insanely muscled pecs just inches from my face.  They were so wide and thick, and protruded out so greatly, Arnold or even Lou Ferrigno might be jealous!  There was no hint of her former soft female breasts and there would be no mistaking her current pecs from that of even the top male bodybuilders in the sport.  She looked much better exposing her muscle-bound beauty and her monstrous pecs deserved to be ogled by everyone.  They were sharply rounded near the bottom and shot straight in towards her torso, firm and hard.  Just below their form were her two-inch outward protruding six-pack abs that were separated by deep valleys between them.  Outside of the abs were hugely muscled torso and lats that seemed to form wings on each side.  They were so wide, her 24” arms jetted outward, forced there by the tremendous muscle development beneath them.  How could she ever cover this herculean physique up again?  She was an absolutely perfect human form and deserved to be honored and recognized by anyone around.  I placed my palms on her rounded, protruding pecs, stood up on my tippy toes, gave her a quick pec on the lips and said, “Well honey, you may as well let em’ see the rest.”

My wife got a big, beautiful smile on her face, reached down, and slowly lowered her skirt-bikini down over her 36” triple muscled, powerful quads and down over her 23” calves to her ankles.  She was wearing a small male bodybuilder style purple bikini beneath and it left nothing to the imagination as her massive cock was bulging greatly through the silky material, dying to bust loose.  I patted the bulge in her bikini and leaned down and gave it a quick kiss too, dying to suck her off at the next available opportunity.  She grabbed my hand in hers, turned us and escorted me proudly though the crowd to the eating area.  Her almost fully exposed body was on complete display and anyone who hadn’t noticed her yet, couldn’t help but notice the nearly naked, 300+ pound, muscle laden human walking before them.  I was half the size of my wife who was now wider than a semi-truck and I felt even less so.  I reached my hand down and placed it on her bulbus, exposed, concaved side-shaped ass.  It was so muscular, and so full, you could place a beer mug on it and not spill a drop.

The cute hostess at the entrance to the patio café area seemed confused as we approached.  Teresa still maintained her athletic, but quite beautiful female face but carried the physique of the biggest male bodybuilder the hostess could ever imagine.  Even so, she smiled and walked us to an open table.  We each grabbed a menu and started perusing the items when a young kid approached us from a few tables over.  As he walked up he asked Teresa if he could feel her arm.  We both smiled as she flexed her bicep massively to its full 24” size.  The massive softball sized bicep formed on the top and the young boy looked in awe as her grabbed it with his hand.  He then looked at Teresa and asked, “Are you a Super Hero?”  I laughed and Teresa added to the fun and said, “Maybe…”  Making the kid stare even harder at her, wondering which one she might be.  “Do you know which one?” Teresa asked him.  “The Hulk?” the kid guessed wildly.  “Oh, but I’m not green am I?” My wife said to him.  He just shook his head no, kind of sheepishly took his hand off her bulging bicep and went running back over to his parents table.

Our waitress eventually came over and asked us for our orders.  Teresa looked at her and said, “I’ll have six eggs, scrambled, creamed rice and blueberries.”  The girl seemed confused as my wife’s beautiful face, long hair and sweet voice didn’t match her herculean, muscle-bound physique.  But she kind wrote down the order, took mine and whisked herself away to the kitchen.  I looked over at Teresa, her wide, massive, pecs staring at me intently, the elephant in the room for sure, and I asked, “So, is this how we’re presenting from now on?”  “YA.”  My wife answered confidently, “Can’t keep this body hidden any more, besides, it’s near impossible to find any clothes that fit me anyway.  What do you think?”  “I love it.” I answered, “But I’m going to find it difficult to keep my hands off you if you’re going to walk around with all this exposed muscle in front of me all the time.”  My wife laughed at me and answered, “Good.  That’s the point anyway babe.”  I smiled, immediately got up, sat on her rock-hard towering thighs and leaned in for a long, passionate kiss.

Just a few moments later, we sort of separated and I looked out at the pool area and noticed quite a sight.  My sister would not be out done, she must have noticed what Teresa did and decided she should go full expose mode too.  Her long blonde hair waved calmly past her muscular left shoulder and above and behind her bulbus, thick trap muscle.  Her heavily muscled neck, led down to her now, fully noticeable, wide, muscle-laden pecs.  They were smaller than Teresa’s at this point but certainly on par with a male bodybuilder.  Hers were tanned to perfection and so hard, I wasn’t sure a bullet would be able to penetrate them.  As she walked towards us with Audrey hanging on to her muscle-laden arm, she had also developed a bit of a waddle as her quads had become too massive to simply slide past each other.  At the same time, her huge pecs bounced gorgeously and led my eyes down to here twisting and flexing ab muscles.  Her six-pack was almost an eight-pack and her majestic torso had a V-shape as it connected to her waist.  Her male bodybuilder type, light blue bikini barely held her large rod in its sack and I could see her member bounce left and right with each powerful stride.  Sarah’s quads were also becoming massive and the three-headed, long, thick, protruding muscle bodies made her legs look like something sculpted out of stone.  Her calves were also diamond shaped and muscle-bound and as she arrived at the table, I licked my lips and said, “You look delicious!”  She laughed and gave me a quick peck on the lips before sitting down with us.  Audrey looked over and our eyes met and she said, “Don’t get too amorous there babe, tonight, this hunk of beef is all mine!”  We laughed and I blew her a kiss across the table.

Although I was becoming nice and muscular myself, sitting on the lap of my herculean, rock-hard wife, made me feel feeble in comparison.  I loved it.  I liked having a wife so strong, and so muscle-bound, she could literally break me in two.  I tried not to walk around in total awe of her all of the time, but it was hard not to do.  Her beauty and kind soul were huge turn-on’s and it complimented her statuesque physique in a way that was indescribable.

We finished eating our meals and Audrey started talking to us about the sand volleyball court that was down the stairs a little below the pool deck area.  I loved being active and competitive and was all for going down and playing a little volleyball.  As we approached the court, there were two guys and two girls playing.  They all looked athletic and really into the game.  The guys were both tanned, tall, thin and obviously played in high school I guessed and the girls were athletic looking too with nice asses and toned bodies.  They looked like they knew what they were doing too and probably belonged to a volleyball club, judging from their high level of play.

Audrey walked up and asked one of the girls if we could join in.  Seeing Audrey’s gorgeous, statuesque, perky physique, one of the girls, who obviously immediately had a bit of jealousy said, “We’re kind of practicing here, maybe if you can get two more teammates, we’ll play you a game.”  I could tell she was basically telling us to “Get Lost.” But Audrey was undeterred.  “No problem.” She replied, “I’ll be back in a few.”  Audrey looked at me with a grin and said, “I’ll be right back.”  I nodded and watched her perfectly formed ballet legs and rounded, hard ass walk up the stairs to the deck.  As she was gone, I watched the guys and girls hit the ball back and forth.  They were really good and although the one girl seemed a little bitchy, she had a nice, volleyball players fit physique and I enjoyed watching her move.

I expected Audrey to come back with Teresa and Sarah, but somehow, she had convinced Cam and my mom to play with us.  My mom’s bod was looking amazing.  Her tan really made her developing muscles stand out and her face was looking younger than ever.  She wore a white visor and of course her 50’s styled bathing suit.  Cam, as I mentioned earlier was wearing her purple and black, Body Glove bikini and her thin but firm legs and abs looked ridiculous.  We approached the court and the original girl looked annoyed that we showed up with 4 and wanted to play.  She looked at us and said, “well, we’ll make this quick, and then you guys can get back to your tanning.”  Her bitchy attitude was beginning to overshadow her good looks and I was starting to dislike her for sure.

Serve

The other team served the ball over and one of the guys yelled, “Rally for Serve!”  Cam was in the right spot, kind of set it up in the air and I jumped and hit the ball over to an open area.  One of the guys easily dug it, popped it in the air to one of the girls.  She skillfully set it up high in the air near the net and the other guy jumped and slammed the ball over to our side, easily gaining the point as there was no way to stop the hard kill.  They were really good I could tell already and knew the snotty, bitchy volleyball girl was going to get the last laugh as they were definitely going to win.  They got first serve and the really fit, girl on their team threw the ball up, leapt and nailed it with an overhand-jumping serve.  It shot over to our side right at my mom and she was unable to handle the speed and it kind of just deflected off her and down to the sand.  My mom looked at me and said, “ouch, that kind of hurt.”  I didn’t say anything and readied for the next serve.  The girl blasted it again, right at my mom with the same result.  I asked Audrey and my mom to switch sides so we could possibly return a serve.  The girl again nailed her overhand-jumping serve and again aimed at and hit my mom.  “Jeez.” I yelled, “We’re just trying to have a fun game here guys, can you maybe serve it a little easier?”  She laughed and said, “Maybe you should go back to tanning or back to the gym then.”  With a bitchy laugh.  I wasn’t happy with her response, but decided to put my mom and Audrey up at the net while me and Cam took the back row.

“Three, Zero” she yelled as she hammered another serve.  It came at me fast, but I was expecting it and luckily deflected the fast moving ball up.  Cam got to my crappy set and tapped the ball over to their side.  “Wow.” I thought, “At least we finally returned a serve.”  Unfortunately, the other girl easily dug the return, got it to one of the guys who again set the ball very high, up by the net.  The other tall guy then jumped into the air and slammed the ball down at Audrey at full speed.  It nailed her in the chest and she yelled in pain as she fell back and her butt landed on the sand.  The other team all celebrated with high fives like they had won a damn Olympic medal while I walked over and helped Audrey up.  Her cute ass was covered in sand and I softly brushed it off as she regained her composure.  I figured we were about to just walk away if they were going to act like that when the bitch said, “So…have you guys had enough?  Can we have our court back now?”

I was thinking of granting them their wish, as my mom and Audrey were probably going to get hurt playing with these jerks when I heard my sister yell, “No, were just going to substitute in if you don’t mind.”  Everyone’s heads turned and the bitchy girl’s jaw dropped at the site of the two muscle-bound freaks that just showed up to play.  Teresa and Sarah flicked off their flip flops and waddled their massive, buff, wide, powerful physiques onto the court.  I wrapped my arms over Teresa’s rounded, protruding shoulders and gave her a huge kiss and said, “We could probably use your help about now!”  She kissed me back and Sarah said, “We noticed.” And tossed the ball back at the bitchy girl.

The bitch walked back behind the back line, said, “Four, Zero” and jumped and served again.  Cam and I were in the back while Teresa and Sarah were in the front.  They were both bent forward looking towards the server as I lost focus of the ball and was in awe of the unbelievable sight!  As the girls were bent forwards, their hamstring muscles protruded and bulged massively out of the back of their legs.  They were well rounded too and their mass was long and connected down at the back of the knee, just above their massive, diamond shaped calves.  At the top of the hamstring, two large muscles also bulged out creating these ridiculous, herculean stems that formed kind of a triangle shape at the top where the inside and outside of the thigh muscles connected.  Just above those were their gorgeous, heavy, thick, well rounded asses that exhibited a power that was unimaginable.  It was clear that their gigantic ass checks could crack walnuts!!!  Bent over, it made their Lats look even wider than while standing up and random mounds of different back muscles protruded out monumentally across its surface.

As I was lost in the awe of the muscle-bound perfection that stood in front of me, I watched as Teresa leapt up greatly.  Her arms were fully extended and pounds of muscle flexed everywhere in them as they easily cleared the net by a couple of feet, made contact with the quickly approaching ball and deflected it rapidly into the sand on their side.  Teresa landed back in the sand with a thud, turned in awe of herself at the unbelievable height she achieved and high-fived us all as Sarah yelled back at the bitch, “One, Four!...our Serve!”  I couldn’t believe how high she could jump now.  She had to move over 300 pounds of muscle into the air and she seemed to do it with ease. 

She wanted to serve, so she grabbed the ball and walked to the back line.  Teresa looked over at the other side.  Targeted the bitch, tossed the ball high into the air, jumped nearly four feet off the ground it seemed like and WHAM!!!  She hit the ball 100 miles an hour damn near, just clearing the net and blasting hard into the girl she aimed at.  The bitch let out a high pitched scream as the ball ricochet off the side of her head and into the sand 20 feet away.  The bitch held her head down and in her hand as her fried came over to see if she was OK.  “Two, Four!” Sarah yelled as they slowly recouped.  While they took a quick break, I walked up to my wife and said, “I had no idea you could play volleyball like that babe.”  “Me neither.” She responded, “Maybe my reflexes and athletic ability are greatly magnified like everything else now.”  “Holy sit.”  I answered, “I guess we’ve never tested that but I bet you’re right.”

Teresa grabbed the ball again, stepped behind the line, and this time targeted the other girl on their back line.  WHAM!!! She blasted the volleyball again.  The taller of the two guys was pretty good though and he anticipated her aim.  He leapt up and stretched out his arms.  SLAP!!! He sound shot out as he was unlucky enough to get in the way of her ripping serve.  The ball deflected up off his hand, hit the net and fortunately for them, fell to our side…The point was theirs.  As his teammates went to congratulate him, he couldn’t high-five as his ring finger had clearly been broken by Teresa’s massive serve and was bent back and to the side.  “Oh my God!” I thought as this high level volleyball player had just been injured by a simple serve from a rank amateur.  His buddy came over, said a few words and then kind of popped it back straight and after a couple minutes of chat, they decided to tape his ring finger and middle finger together and keep playing.  Like a smart ass, I looked over and said, “Why don’t you guys go back to tanning and we’ll just take our court back now.”  Audrey laughed loudly from the sideline as she clearly remembered the bitches comment from several minutes earlier.

I walked up to Teresa, standing front to front with her.  I leaned in against her, placing my chin on her gigantic pecs, pushed my pussy against her bulging, large, barely covered cock, put my two hands around her torso and tucked them into the back of her bodybuilder type bikini and placed my palms on each butt cheek.  I pulled her in as tight as I could and whispered, “I can’t wait to have your gorgeous, cum covered dick in my mouth and your muscle-bound ass on top of me baby.”  She whispered back, “You’re gonna get our wish honey, and I’m gonna fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before!!!”  I licked her smooth, hard, rounded peck, slowly removed my hands from her herculean ass and slowly walked backwards towards the net, keeping erotic eye contact with her the whole time.  She smirked and I knew she was looking forward to having my muscular pussy grabbing her cock as soon as humanly possible.

We all turned and readied ourselves for some more play.  The other guy on their team jumped and launched a fast, hard serve at us.  It surely would have hit the ground, but with cat-like reflexes, Teresa dove some fifteen feet, fisted the ball and dug it towards Cam.  Cam quickly set it high near the net and with a WOOOSH, Sarah leapt high and with full force, swung her arm angrily, hammering the ball at the bitch so fast she couldn’t move.  It crammed into her face at a zillion miles an hour and she again screamed in pain and fell to the sand as the ball careened several yards away.  Covering her face in her hands, she began screaming and crying loudly as the pain was taking over!  Blood was streaming from her hands and as one of the guys moved her hands out of the way to take a look, it was clearly broken and angled off to the side.  There was a loud mix of screaming, crying and blood flowing as one of the guys brought a towel to help stop the leak.

I wasn’t going to say anything when all of a sudden Cam said, “Maybe if she wasn’t such a complete bitch earlier, we could have had a nice fun game.  Now she gets to go to the hospital and hope she doesn’t end up looking this ugly forever.”  “Fuck you!” her boyfriend responded as he made his way over to Cam.  “Fuck you!” Cam yelled back.  I don’t know if it was some sort of Karate move or what, but just as he approached Cam, Sarah grabbed his mid-length hair in her hand, yanked his head back and kicked the back of his leg at knee level.  This immediately forced him down to his knees in the sand.  Having the upper hand, she quickly said, “Listen Bro!...I know you’re trying to be all Sir Lancelot here, but she started it, you guys are ass holes…and if you don’t want to end up in the hospital too, I suggest you grab your shit and leave.  Got It!”  He sat there for a second without responding, so Sarah pulled his hair a little harder and said, “Got It!”  This time he smartened up, kind of nodded and said, “Ya….I got I, I got it.”  “Good!” she responded as she let go of his hair and kind of gave him a shove.  Sarah’s arms were really getting big now and I knew he had to be shitting his pants when her 18” guns were grabbing hold of him.

Their gang frantically grabbed their bags and balls and shuffled off to their car.  I looked back at everyone and said, hey y’all, this was all a bit of fun, but Teresa and I are heading up to our room for a little fun of our own.  We’ll catch you later.”  Teresa grabbed me in her muscle-bound massive arms, held me in a front carry and effortlessly whisked me away and back to the Havana Hotel, eager to stick her love muscle in my warm, tight mouth and splooge her love juices all over my tanned, tight body.  I couldn’t wait to have her large, thick, vein covered rod in my mouth and wanted the tip pegging the back of my throat before I could think!!!

By the time we got off the elevator to our floor, Teresa’s massive cock was fully erect and jetting massively out of her small, silky bodybuilder type bikini.  We burst through the room door and Teresa put me down giving me just enough time to rip off my clothes as she pulled down her bikini to the floor.  Facing each other, my wife put a hefty hand under each of my armpits, easily hoisted me up in the air, she kind of then leaned back against the wall and lowered me onto her love muscle.  I quickly directed it into my warm, tight cunt and leaned my head back in ecstasy as I felt its length and thickness enter into my love canal.  I was face to face with her beautiful, athletic, intimidating jaw and features and watched as she closed her eyes in pleasure as she continued to easily lower and raise my entire body up and down on her towering cock.

I put my hands on her fully pumped up traps and massaged them erotically and firmly as we slowly fucked.  She was entering into a trance state and I also placed my hands on her tremendous, cantaloupe sized shoulders as they flexed hugely while they moved her arms and me up and down repeatedly.  She was becoming so immensely strong that even her 150 pound muscular wife was now just a light feather to her.  It was making me moist just thinking about how strong she had truly become.  Her perfected DNA was creating a god like strength in her, and it turned me on unimaginably.  As we made love, I found myself caressing and massaging her broad, thick pecs with each movement of her gorgeous cock.  It filled me with a warm, giddy pleasure and I was being satisfied physically and emotionally at the same time.  I began to lick the sweet taste of her sweat from her muscle-bound chest and also controlled my vagina, flexing and relaxing it continuously as her shaft slowly moved up and down inside of me.

Feeling her bulging, mountainous muscles in my hands, licking them lovingly while feeling the erotic enjoyment of riding her long post was getting me into in insane state of euphoria.  She also felt it and began to moan loudly with pleasure while her muscle-laden, thick arms still pulsed me on her.  My wife began to bounce me faster and faster and faster on her ample meat.  My muscular body was being vibrated uncontrollably and my long hair was flying up and crashing down over my pleasure filled face with each downward thrust.  I reached down and grabbed hold of each of her biceps muscles in my small by comparison hands and held on for dear life as the ride on her cock was getting wild.  Liquid was flowing from my warm pussy as her perfectly formed head was popping in and out of it continually.  The tingles and uncontrolled ecstasy was piercing through both of us and her chest muscles started vibrating and flexing and relaxing as we banged.  Finally, our pleasure senses were becoming overloaded and I could feel the gush of her warm, milky cum flowing massively into me as her thrusts become slow and long and she let out a slight scream of pleasure.  She eventually quit pulsing me up and down, opened her eyes, stared deeply into mine and whispered, “I love you.”  Tired and totally satisfied, I responded, “I Love you too.” And leaned in for a nice, firm, loving kiss.  With lips locked, and her thick love rod still inside of me, she walked us over to the bed and laid us down, I pulled the sheet over our steamy bodies and fell asleep, completely contented in her muscular, powerful grasp…

Thanks as always for your support!!! ...over a dozen more chapters on my patreon at:  www.patreon.com/HerFlex

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #278 on: December 11, 2022, 01:29:24 am »
Visitors

Knock, Knock, Knock. Knock, Knock, Knock. I heard someone at our room door as I awoke from my nap.
Teresa was still out like a light and her long hair covered my bare face and shoulders as I laid naked
beneath and to the side of her. I tried to wiggle out slowly as to not disturb her, but as I tried to move,
she tightened her herculean right arm, actually squeezing me tightly and bringing me even closer to her.
Here I was, once a good-looking guy but now a smoke-show, Anja Langer looking female bodybuilder,
dwarfed in the clutches of my muscle-laden wife who was now larger than most male bodybuilders who
ever existed. Completely enveloped in her warm, muscular grip, I whispered, “Honey, someone’s at the
door.” She just made a satisfied, quiet hummm and put her athletic face on mine. Feeling loved and
totally content beneath her, I decided to ignore the door knock and enjoy the heat of her firm, bulky
body next to mine.

Knock, Knock, Knock. “C’mon you two…let us in.” I heard my sister say through the closed door.

“Ugggg.” I moaned, “I guess I should get that.” I said to my wife.

She hugged me powerfully again, kissed me on the forehead and said, “I’lllllll get it babe.”

With that, she threw the sheets off of her,
totally covering me with all of them now and she slipped out of bed. Completely naked, she was an
absolute muscular beast to look at. As she waddled towards the door, her seemingly 40” quads bulged
insanely, full of power with each muscle-bound stride. Her rounded, buff, beautiful bare ass seemed
larger than two of mine and the massively wide lats and muscle covered protrusions in her back made
her seem five feet wide! Her thick, 10” cock swayed back and forth, damn near to her knees as she
opened the door. Her long hair was draped over her right shoulder and towering trap and she turned
her body slightly towards me to grab the door handle.

Without a care or concern, she thrust open the door, her gorgeous cock again swinging wildly beneath
her as she did. “WOW!” Sarah shouted as she was instantly exposed to the sheer mass of muscle and
beauty of my wife as she stood confidently, naked in front of her and Audrey.

Shocked at the sight of my gorgeous, hunk of a wife, Sarah exclaimed "Wow!" and put her hand up on
her tan, wide, massive, exposed pecs. She then reached out and took Teresa in her muscle-bound grasp.

As the two herculean mounds of muscle hugged tightly, it was a sight of pure elation for me. 500 plus
pounds of mostly exposed, powerful, bulking, mass were on display in front of me. Their protruding
pecs bounced into each other and as the gorgeous slabs of beef made contact, there was a slap sound
the resonated throughout the room. Their asses both projected outward greatly and it was like a table
for two for me and Audrey's drinks. That would have been awesome, lol. The thighs also shot out so
far, it almost kept their packages from making contact with each other...but it didn’t and Teresa’s
exposed love muscle bumped firmly into the large bulge coming from my sister’s male bodybuilder style,
shiny silk bikini.

Sarah and Teresa decided to share a warm, long, passion filled kiss and as they made out, I could see my
sister’s cock growing massively and eventually popping out of her tiny bikini bottoms. Teresa’s started
to fill with blood as well and within a few seconds, their two massive, thick, bulging-vein covered
erections were banging into the other. They felt what was going on and kind of moved their musclebound hips to their respective right, then thrust back the other way, making their magical rods hit each other playfully.

It was one of the most amazing sights I had ever laid eyes on! As they continued their
cock play, Audrey dropped to her knees, grabbed the two, beautiful, full, rosy colored shafts and began
her own playful sword fight between them. She couldn’t help herself though, and she began licking and
kissing the two long pieces of meat. Jealous, I couldn’t take it any more and I jumped out of bed, rushed
over and dropped to my knees on the other side of Audrey, my shoulders and face just inches from
these, gigantic, full, huge, muscle-bound quads belonging to my wife and sister.

I reached out, grabbed Sarah's luscious cock and wrapped my lips and mouth around it. It took its
warmth deep into my throat and enjoyed being gagged by her girth. I immediately started bobbing my
head up and down on its shaft and enjoyed the feeling of my sister's thick, rounded tip popping past my
lips over and over again. She was now a muscle-bound, dick wielding goddess and she deserved my
devoted attention to her beautiful appendage. I knew she licked it firm and fast so I was sure to keep
my lips tight and my head movement rapid as I tried to bring her to satisfaction. I was eagerly awaiting
feeling her trembling muscular body movement as I satisfied her. And was also super eager to taste the
spurts of her glorious cum in my mouth.

The licking, and deep throating of Sarah's monster continued and I peered up to notice Audrey thrusting
her head continually on my wife's gorgeous cock as well. Teresa's was slightly longer and Audrey could
get both of her hands massaging the shaft while her wet, moist mouth licked and bobbed upon her
pinkish tip. I looked up further to see Sarah's tongue extended as she passionately licked my wife's
muscle-laden pecs. The wetness from her saliva glistened upon my wife's chest as she caressed her
nipple and the rock-hard lower curvature of the muscle. Teresa looked up to the sky in erotic
satisfaction as my sister kissed and licked her upper trunk while Audrey's moist mouth took in her
enormous shaft and I massaged her gargantuan, muscle filled ass!

Focusing back on my sister. I tried to create as much wetness in my mouth as possible for an adequate
and satisfying blow job. Luckily, I was aided by a few small spurts of her warm, milky love juice, which
gave me the needed lubrication. My hand worked feverishly on her shaft while my lips and tongue
worked their magic on her stunning tip. My thrusts became more rapid and firm and I loved the feeling
of her cock hitting the back of my throat over and over again. Sarah loved it too and I could feel her
start to move her muscular thighs in exact unison with my downward thrusts. Before long, she was
bumping her huge, hard quads into my shoulder and banging me into Teresa's massive ones. It was
gratifying to be sending my sister into such a satisfied, muscle gyrating state and I pressed on even
further. Sarah got closer and closer and closer to orgasm and with a final, head sucking motion, I tickled
the underside of her rod and sent her into orbit.

Sarah blasted a throat full of her wet, sticky, salty juice into my mouth and as the spurts kept erupting
into me, I was gulping down the massive flow. I continued stroking her shaft with vigor to help her keep
the cum river streaming. The warm liquid was filling me greatly but her satisfaction could not be
contained and at one point, she accidentally pulled her throbbing rod out of my mouth and discharged a
large amount straight into my face. The gooey nectar was dripping off my cheeks and I stuck my tongue
out as far as possible to lick up the juice. She thought I was done, but I quickly reached out, grabbed her
cock and shoved it back in my warm, wanting, mouth. I gave her a few more strokes and gripped my
mouth half way down her shaft, squeezing it in my lips as hard as I could to force out the last remaining
gob of milky load.

I gradually opened my eyes to see Audrey taking my wife to orgasm and watched as Teresa began to
thrust her hips wildly and begin pumping Audrey with her liquid warmth. Audrey was having trouble
keeping up with the massive amounts of jiz my wife was exploding into her and when she finally started
to gag, I ripped Teresa's giant cock out of her and thrust my head and mouth upon it to take in her lovely
cream. As I did, a small blast shot into Audrey's face and she was now covered in it.

Ohhh, I enjoyed my
wife's thick, hard dick in my throat and I tried to thrust it in as deep as possible. It was too large though,
noticeably larger than my sister's I knew, as I had just taken Sarah's out of my mouth moments earlier.
Teresa loved having my perky lips around her member and gave her muscle-bound quads and hips a nice
thrust into me, my body almost bouncing off their hard, rounded surface. I held tightly to her huge
glutes and dug in harder. Again, I pulsed every last ounce of her love load into me and swallowed it
pleasurably. Feeling her slow her thrusts, I quit pulsing, held my breath and slowly moved my head
down her shaft as far as possible, letting her drip the last bits of liquid, deep inside of me.

After deep throating her gargantuan cock for another minute, I slowly slipped it's thick rod out of me
and looked up at the girls lovingly. I raised to my feet, and as Audrey began kissing Sarah passionately, I
enjoyed another loving kiss from my wife. "God you're good at that honey." Teresa whispered to me
endearingly.

"I know." I whispered back fondly.

Sarah heard and laughed but then said, "Ya sis....you're
REALLLLLLY Good at that!"

We all kind of laughed and shared a warm, naked, body melding hug. It was
a thing of beauty, our four, perfected bodies merging as one and being squeezed by the massive muscle
bound beauties, I loved most was exhilarating. I was beyond moist inside and began leaking a bit, just
excited by the physically satisfying moment.

The impromptu love fest was an unrivaled experience and I was so glad to be spending it with my wife,
sister and friend. It was almost like we could roam around together from place to place and always
enjoy the sexual satisfaction our DNA enhanced bodies seemed to constantly crave. It was like our sex
drives had become malnourished and needed constant feeding. We could spend a couple hours having
sex, take a nap, and then go right back into a couple more hours of sex. Our hormones were definitely
at full speed ahead mode at all times. I looked over at a still dizzy Audrey and noticed some of the
white, sticky cum still dangling from her cheek. I leaned in, took a nice lick and scooped it into my
awaiting mouth, enjoying the last bit of love juice from my wife's earlier explosion.

As my wife stood naked, her huge dong waving in the wind, Sarah looked at her and asked, "What now?"

In one of the most insane shows of strength, my wife grabbed my sister's 200 plus pound,
muscle bound body and threw her over her shoulder. Sarah was now hoist over my wife's mammoth
right shoulder, her gorgeous, perky, muscular ass pointing up into the air. She spanked her on the butt a
couple times while me and Audrey looked on in awe. "Ok" my wife said, "You girls over here." and she
had us gather in front of the other arm.

With Audrey behind me, Teresa had us squeeze our naked, fit
bodies together like sardines. Teresa then put her huge left arm in front of my ripped abs, pushed
forward and thrust me and Audrey up and over her other shoulder.
I peered down and watched my wife’s quads and calved bulge insanely large with each step as she
slowly walked us around the room. She easily lifted us three girls and I put my hand down on her
gorgeous, muscle-laden glute to feel her power as she stepped. We were all laughing, including my
wife, just realizing the unbelievable strength she now possessed.

She walked us over in front of the
mirror and began doing squats. Sarah, me, and Audrey were facing the mirror, while my wife was
obviously facing the other way. We made eye contact with each other and shook our heads in
admiration and almost disbelief at the ease with which my powerful wife was manhandling us all at
once. We counted out loud as Teresa lowered down, almost to the floor and then shot back up again. I
still held my hand on her rounded, hard ass and also looked at our reflections, ogling and the massive,
protruding muscles that covered every inch of my wife's calves, huge hamstrings, back, lats and
shoulders. The muscles this woman, my wife, carried put most, if not all male bodybuilders to shame,
and I was sure she could win the Mr. Olympia if she tried.

My wife eventually put us all down and I turned to face her herculean body. Glorious, muscles
protruding massively everywhere and naked in front of me. She grabbed my ripped torso with both
strong hands and lifted me up towards her. I quickly wrapped my muscular legs around her thick body
and gave her huge, rounded, full, pecs a quick kiss and lick as I moved my face up to hers and shared a
long, passion-filled kiss. We made out for a few more moments and Teresa kind of moved her head
back slightly. I had become addicted to her strong, powerful jawline and face and felt in awe just staring
at it. She gave me a quick peck on the nose, put me down and said, “OK Girls.” Let’s gather up mom
and Cam and head back to town.

Dozens more chapters posted on my Patreon at:  www.patreon.com/herflex
Book2-10 Thanks!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #279 on: December 16, 2022, 05:42:28 am »
Still the best story. Thanks for this update.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2023, 07:54:22 pm »
Thanks phil123,

Here's another Chapter for you...dozens more at:  www.patreon.com/HerFlex

Gym Time

We got to the gym and it was business as usual with an added bonus. I was becoming quite muscular
now and Sarah was already encouraging me to work on my diet and cardio just a little bit and I’d be
ready for the Ms. Olympia Physique competition. Obviously, you have to qualify for that and she was
dead set on being my manager so to speak and getting me there. As I mentioned earlier, I had an Anja
Langer type physique with a little more height. At 5’8” tall and now 165 pounds, I guess I might have
had an inch on Anja and about 10 more pounds of muscle. Anja was a top tier bodybuilder, but now
days, the physique class would have been her home. I loved her sexy, feminine, but extra muscular look
and I tried to emulate her appearance in the gym.

I wore pink tights that went down to just below the knee, an 80’s style one-piece, light blue swimsuit over that with a pink belt and high-top rebook workout shoes. I put my hair in one long thick braid and finished it off with a pink bow on the end. Looking at
myself in the mirror was still a little odd to be staring back at an unbelievably hot, muscle-bound,
twenty-something female bodybuilder. All of our physical journeys were amazing and I felt like the
luckiest chick in the world.

At the same time, Sarah and Teresa were also becoming an absolute sight to behold in the gym. They
both out-muscled every guy in the place, even the trainers! They were becoming so wide and thick, as
they waddled thru the gym, everyone instinctively got out of their way. Their lats had become so full,
that their massive arms involuntarily stuck out to the sides…making them seem even wider! I loved
watching their behemoth asses bulge and protrude outward with each stride and couldn’t wait to nestle
my nose and tongue between my wife’s meaty cheeks after our workout.

Teresa wore high-top workout
shoes and short, skin tight workout shorts. They were so tight, her massive cock bulge was easily visible
from across the gym and she now showed it off proudly, knowing she probably had the biggest shlong in
the place. For a top, she wore a loose crop top tank top that easily allowed any onlooker to see sideboob,
except with her, it was side-peck.

They stuck out so thickly and round that there was really no
hiding their extreme mass anyway. I felt like they were thicker than my hand could even grasp and
couldn’t even imagine how much muscle mass they contained. Her gorgeous, immense, powerful chest
muscles had become a major focal point of my attention during sex and even in the gym, I had a hard
time taking my eyes off them…unless I was staring at her muscular love rod! The U-Shaped opening at
the front of the tank didn’t cover much either and other than basically her nipples, the huge, deep
crevasse between her breasts was easily visible. Her long dark hair moved from side to side as she
waddled and brushed against her bulging back muscles softly.

The onlookers in every gym we walked
into ogled her constantly and no matter their preference, she was completely memorizing to them.
We all ended up at the dumbbell section and I grabbed a couple of 25’s to warm up. As I sat sideways
on a flat bench and began my curls, I looked over to my right at my reflection in the mirror. Instead of
focusing on my growing, rounded, bulging biceps, I was taken back by the meaty hamstrings I had now
developed that were hanging beautifully from the underside of my quads. They had a round fullness to
them, even underneath my pink tights and I always loved caressing and feeling them on myself when
Teresa wasn’t around and I needed to masturbate.

I would usually pleasure myself with one hand while
the other slowly grabbed and massaged my hammies. They had become thick and firm recently, but as I
saw their reflection, they looked larger than ever! I was definitely going to have to make them a focal
point of my posing routine at my upcoming bodybuilding competition.

As that was going on, Audrey walked up and grabbed hold of my constantly flexing and relaxing right
biceps. She was super-hot and her long, lean physique was gaining the eye of every guy in the place that
wasn’t attuned to me, Sarah or Teresa’s enormous muscles. She bent down slightly, her long hair softly
falling upon my shoulder and whispered into my ear, “I have a big favor to ask you later Dee.” And she
caressed my arm a little more, gave me a quick peck on the cheek and sauntered away towards the
other girls. I loved watching her long, muscular legs and wanted to pour some BBQ sauce on them and
lick it all off. I briefly wondered what her favor was before getting on with my workout.

I walked up to the weight rack, grabbed some 35’s and began curling them while standing up and
looking at myself in the mirror. Just months ago as David, I couldn’t have curled these 35’s more than a
few times. Now, as Denise, or Dee, they were so light, they simply acted as another warmup set. I
stared at my forearms during the reps and was getting moist just watching the veins in them grow every
time I raised and then slowly lowered the dumbbells.

One large vein started at just above my wrist,
coursed up three inches, then ran into the growing, bulging forearm muscle and did a noticeable left
turn up its surface and wigged up towards the cruck of my arm. It then ran beautifully up my bicep,
seemingly perfectly aligned with its rounded peak of a ball of muscle and up into my, rounded, muscular
shoulder. Why did these growing muscles and veins turn me on so much? I started finding myself
masturbating at my own reflection at times, and the muscle-bound babe that looked back at me in the
mirror was getting hotter and more muscular by the day. I felt I would never get as large as Teresa and
Sarah, but I was definitely starting to get excited about becoming a 200-pound muscle-laden female
bodybuilder soon!

Not only was I getting bigger, I was also getting much, much stronger. Right then, a larger than average
guy, with pretty big arms grabbed the 45’s and said, “You’re not going to need these.”

I couldn’t tell if he was serious, kidding, or just being an ass hole, so I answered, “Go ahead.”

And let him use the weights. He started his exercise and finished up 8 or 10 very hard-pressed reps with the 45-pound
dumbbells and put them down, I reached over and quickly snatched them off the rack to begin my own
reps. He kind of looked at me in awe as he stepped back to his bench and towel and I began to alternate
lifting the 45’s. I tightened my core and was determined to make the weight look as light as possible,
making him feel just a bit insecure and I reveled at the fact that by the time I got to 8 reps, I knew I had
many more in me. I pumped out a 9th, 10th, 11th and eventually a 15th rep, before flashing a sarcastic
grin and placing the weights down on the rack.

As we both rested between sets, I could tell he felt uneasy and was determined to lift more.
He grabbed the 50’s and began. His arms were definitely
larger than mine, but surprisingly, he began to struggle by his 4th rep, and by 6, he couldn’t curl it
correctly and basically threw his weight into the swinging reps while grunting loudly and eventually
peeled off 2 more. I let him put the weight down and return to his bench to grab a drink from his
workout shaker, then, jumped the shark and grabbed two 55-pound dumbbells.

I could see the shock in his face, and too be honest, I thought I might have bit off more than I could
chew. My arms felt strong though, and looked really pumped up, so I figured it was worth a shot. I took
a deep breath, again tightened my ripped abs and began. Boom! The first reps went up almost
effortlessly. Boom! The second ones did too. I knew I was running on a bit of adrenaline, but at the
same time, my perfected DNA was kicking in and giving me some sort of extra, predator like power.

Boom, Boom, Boom! Before I knew it, I had performed five perfect reps with more weight then big
Johnny had used and he was already struggling. Boom, Bam, Boom, Bam, Boom! 10 textbook reps and I
slowly lowered the heavy weights and placed them on the rack. Like a total smart ass, I put my hands on
the 60’s, looked at the guy and asked sarcastically, “Oh, you weren’t gonna use these, were you?” He
looked at me in shock, said, “uh…no…go ahead.”

Then quickly grabbed his workout bag, embarrassed
and surely emasculated as hell and ran off quickly, his tail firmly planted between his legs.
Right as I turned to the rack, a flash of flesh jumped at me. Instinctively, I reached my arms out and
caught the in-flight Audrey whose legs straddled my torso as she crashed into my body and I grabbed
her fit physique tightly. In my arms and face to beautiful face she yelled, “Oh My God D! That was
amazing. You made that dude feel like an ant and he went running off to momma!”

She leaned in and we locked lips for a wonderful kiss for several seconds before she leaned back and smiled widely at me.
It was exhilarating to have her perfectly formed, tall, ballerina body in my arms and I got moist
immediately. I smiled too and she kind of leaned back and grabbed my pumped biceps in each of her
hands. “Wow!” she exclaimed excitedly, “I want guns like these so badly D, these are simply
breathtaking.”

It was a little odd to get compliments about my muscles when usually those comments
are aimed towards my herculean sister and wife. But hey, a compliment is a compliment and I thanked
her with another quick kiss and hard flex while she still gripped my guns tightly. I didn’t know what to
say about my guns and how they were “enhanced” so I just kind of laughed it off and said, “Keep
working out with us and you’ll get some guns too!” Audrey and I then enjoyed the warm embrace a few
moments longer and I put her down to get back to my workout.

As I put her down, we walked fifteen feet down the rack towards my sister and Teresa. My wife looked
at me with a sly grin and said, “Hey babe, noticed you didn’t have much trouble with those 55’s!”

“No, honey.” I replied, “I can’t believe how damn strong I’m getting!”

“Well, if you work hard enough…maybe one day, you can handle these.”

With that, Teresa reached her massive arms down.
Her gargantuan rounded shoulders bursting out as she bent over and grabbed two 120-pound
dumbbells off the ground and stood up. Her huge frame covering up the sun as she then began curling
them powerfully. It was insane and Audrey, Sarah and I dropped our jaws at the sight of such power as
her muscle-laden 24” biceps balled up tremendously with each rep. The cigar thick veins covered her
bursting forearms and biceps and filled with liters and liters of muscle feeding blood.

My wife squinted her eyes cutely as she pounded out curl after muscle pumping curl. She hit 10 a side and I knew she
could have done more. She dropped the weights and a huge thud echoed thru the gym. Audrey was
more than impressed and bent down to try to lift one of the dumbbells. She couldn’t even lift it off the
floor, looked at Teresa and said, “Good God Teresa, your Superwoman!!!” Teresa then did this funny
motion of her palm to her mouth as she fake yawned like it was just a walk in the park for her. I was
beyond impressed by her ridiculous strength and wrapped my arms around her thick, tree trunk like
torso in love and admiration for her.

The rest of the arm workout was equally impressive with Sarah and Teresa lifting and curling insane
amounts of weights and it was kind of cool to be involuntarily worshiped by the guys at the gym who
knew we could easily out lift them. Many of the girls in the gym were in awe too and I could tell a few
of them were secretly ogling us as we made our way thru our gym session. At one point, Audrey walked
up to me and said, “Isn’t it crazy to think we could have any guy or girl in here that we wanted? This
whole gym would be eating out of our hands if we wanted them to.”

I laughed and said, “Well, a few of them maybe, but I’m sure several of them are grossed out by all these muscles.” And I hit a little biceps
flex.

Within a millisecond, Audrey leaned in and quickly licked it’s pumped up peak. It tickled and I
laughed, really hoping my sister wanted to hold on to this one…I liked her!
After lifting a bunch more weights, and emasculating several more guys I’m sure, the girls and I decided
to hit the showers. It was the first time Teresa and Sarah really exposed their huge bulges in public and
they decided it would be less confusing for the women in the gym If they hit the guys locker room while
Audrey and I hit the women’s locker room.

I was laughing my ass off as they waddled into the men’s room and Sarah swooshed her long hair to the
side and smiled while flipping me the bird as she turned the corner and entered. Audrey laughed too
and then grabbed my hand firmly and rushed me into the women’s room. We got to a set of lockers and
began removing our gym clothes. Surprisingly, we were the only girls in there so it felt very natural and
easy to get buck naked. I wrapped a towel around my torso and made my way to one of the showers,
again ogling my buff reflection in the mirror as I did. I was looking forward to lathering up with soap and
washing the sweat from my pumped-up body with some steamy warm water.

I walked in the stall, turned on the hot water and closed the blue shower curtain behind me. Just as I
backed under the shower head, and the warm liquid ran down my perfectly curved physique, the curtain
flung open and Audrey stood in the entry. She had a rye grin on her face and asked, “Mind if I join you?”

I laughed and replied, “Not at all beautiful. There’s room in here for two.”

Her towering, fit, moist body was gorgeous and her long, muscular legs took two steps as she pushed her small, but beautiful chest
against mine. My back was now pressed against the shower wall and as she peered down two inches
into my eyes, our noses touching, the warm water flowing down our bodies, she leaned in for a very hot,
very wet, passion filled kiss. I loved how tall Audrey was and erotic feelings of passion filled me
immediately. I grabbed her thin but fit arms in my hands and pulled her in hard. Our bodies now one,
the kissing became more than passionate and more erotic. Our heads were pressing into each other
forcefully and her long tongue was very playful but hard and I loved the way she brushed it across my
tongue and teeth. She knew I liked it and loved being taller. She kind of stood on her tip toes so I had to
crane my neck up. She turned her head down so now it was above mine looking down while I peered
up.

She reached one of her long arms down and in an instant was inside of me. Her fingers were
experienced for sure and she began rapidly massaging my G-Spot firmly. Lightning bolts of pleasure shot
thru me as her magical touch continued on. I released her other arm and she grabbed the body wash
bottle and dripped the smooth, scented liquid all over me. With her free hand, she began rubbing the
smooth soap into my gorgeous, firm breasts. I loved my C-cup breast and how firm they were with my
chest muscles growing strong and thick beneath them. It made them more full and firm and they stuck
out like torpedoes in my shirts and workout tops.

Audrey obviously liked them too and after massaging
them passionately, she removed her lips from mine and planted them firmly upon my hard nipples. Her
tongue was magical there as well and as she titillated them, a tingling, satisfying urge overcame me. I
started thrusting my hips in rhythm with her protruding fingers in my vagina and she was quick to realize
my heightened erotic state and started rubbing me harder and harder. The powerful, rapid push against
my clit had me shivering and I was so hot for her right now I wanted to burst. Audrey was a master and
she quickly dropped to her knees, plunged her long tongue into my pussy and began banging her head
forcefully into my pelvis as she reached deep inside me and flicked her tongue in amazing ways.

This woman was thrusting insane gratification upon me and I was so glad to have her inside of me. I
again started vibrating my muscular pelvis as the shots of joy fired thru my body. She licked harder and
faster and harder and faster until my vibrations became uncontrollable and within 20 or 30 seconds of
satisfying, red-hot pleasure, I couldn’t stand it any longer and exploded my milky love juices from within.
In pulses of ultimate gratified bliss, I continued to shoot out my womanly liquid. Audrey lapped it up like
a thirsty dog and made satisfying moans of enjoyment as my breathing calmed down and a satisfying
warmth overcame my muscular physique as the endorphins of a pumped-up workout and an insanely
erotic session of indulgence converged into one ultimately delightful feeling of contentment.

Audrey then slowly rose, stood on her tippy toes to again make me feel small beneath her and leaned
down to engage me in one more hot, erotic kiss as the warm water continued to run down our
muscular, firm, connected bodies. I grabbed her beautiful, tight, wet ass in my hands and lifted her off
the ground. She took the opportunity to wrap her long legs around my muscular torso and she lowered
her head upon my towering right trap muscle as I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes.
After a couple minutes of just enjoying each other’s fit bodies, Audrey raised her gorgeous face, looked
me in the eyes and said, “I need to ask you about that favor now.”

“Of course.” I answered softly, “Anything you need babe.”

An innocent grin appeared upon her beautiful face and she said, “Um, I just
can’t get enough of your and the other girls muscle-bound, gorgeous, young bodies. I mean, you’re
perfect. Perfect in every way. Just like Sarah and just like Teresa. Even your mom is beyond perfect
with her buff body and tight muscles.”

“Ya.” I slowly answered sweetly.

“Well.” She replied, “I was kinda talking to Sarah, and she said there was a special reason for how you all became so muscular and
youthful looking. She said there was a procedure that you might be able to put me thru to give me the
big, powerful muscles that you all have and also it kinda seemed to be a fountain of youth too. That it
made your mom 20 years younger and who knows if you will every really age at all.”

“Oh shit!” I thought. My sister had told Audrey our secret and if word got out to the lab, I might get in a lot of
trouble and possibly even be arrested. Damn It. What could I do? I needed to think a bit about it and
also have a long talk with my sister about keeping all this under raps.

“Well Audrey.” I answered calmly, “I may be able to help you, but I don’t work there regularly any more and will have to see what can be
done.”

“Oh my God D!!! You’ll make me the happiest person on earth. It would mean the world to me!
Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!” she yelled as she kissed me over and over and over again.

I kind of just smiled and tried to put her down, but her legs were really strong and she held me tightly, just
continuing to shower me with praise as the warm water ran satisfyingly down our connected bodies.
I finally reached over and turned off the water. Audrey reluctantly released her tight grip on me and
placed her long, muscular legs back on the ground. She gave me another firm hug, then grabbed the
towel from above the closed shower curtain and began to rub and pat my muscle pumped body dry, like
I was some sort of queen.

I hate to admit it, but I really loved the treatment she was giving me and liked
being treated like royalty. I could really get used to this. After finishing me, she handed me the towel
and I wrapped it around my torso as she quickly wrapped a towel around hers. We opened the shower
curtain and as we walked back towards our locker, there was now at least 6 girls in the room, ogling us
and smiling. “See.” Audrey said to me, “We do attract a crowd.”

I laughed as it was clear all eyes were
on us as we disrobed by the locker and pulled on some clean, dry clothes. As Audrey pulled on her
Lululemon yoga pants, I watched as her beautiful butt was squished up and then pounced down in a
flash into the pants. Her perky ass was amazing now, with the DNA enhancement she begged for, it
would be an absolutely insane, muscle-bound masterpiece.

I had pulled on my Lululemon’s as well and also thru on a small, sleeveless crop top, to show off every
blood filled, muscle pumped ab, biceps and triceps muscle as we made our way out of the women’s
locker room. Audrey grabbed my hand and walked lovingly with me, leaned over and put her head on
my shoulder and said again, “Please let me know soon D, I’m dying to be like you.”

I caved and knew Sarah, Teresa and I would love having a muscle-bound Audrey in our lives and answered softly, “Ok
Audrey, Ok. I’ll see what I can do for you!” She let out a long, satisfied sigh and I knew she would be a
tall hot, muscle-laden mess in no time!

Dozens more chapters at:  www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #281 on: January 15, 2023, 08:08:07 pm »
hope there's an update on mom transformation..

Offline extreme_adorable

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2023, 04:09:07 am »
One of the best stories here!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #283 on: March 22, 2023, 01:17:39 am »
Still one of the best here and waiting for the next chspter

Offline vasorg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #284 on: April 27, 2023, 11:24:00 am »
one of my favorite stories. thank you author!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View