Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572794 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:26:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [GLKnight] Getting With The Goddesses
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [GLKnight] Getting With The Goddesses  (Read 30024 times)

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: [GLKnight] Getting With The Goddesses
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2020, 11:42:28 pm »
It's *not* done. This is all essentially chapter 01.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2020, 11:42:28 pm »

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2020, 09:12:16 pm »
Layla couldn't help herself. Was it the alcohol? Was it the adrenaline from a killer show? Was it the pump she was still riding from earlier in the day? As the fire burned through her veins, the euphoria hit the spark deep within her, and she knew what was causing it: the man whom she was sharing a passionate embrace.

She knew it. He was the one the band was looking for.

Breaking away from him, Layla started to laugh before playfully pushing Brandon away.

"Mayra," Layla shouted over the music, laughter bouncing on every word. "Not fucking cool! I wanted to talk to him first!"

Mayra, for her part, only shook her head in response as she draped her arms over the two of them.

"Look," she spoke, leaning in close to both of them. "I could already tell where this was going. So don't tell me I didn't do the right thing, okay? Besides, something tells me you BOTH needed that..."

"It WAS pretty nice," Brandon added.

"See? Brandon liked it, you liked it. Now that that's out of the way, we have important things to discuss."

With that, Mayra began pushing the two to a large nearby table where Alma, Yori and Shaushka were already seated. Brandon quickly gave Mayra an quizzical look as Alma, lounging back with all the languid care of a cat, pushed a chair out with her foot for him to take a place with them.

"Business?", Brandon asked. "W-what kind of... Of business are we talking about?"

"The business," Mayra answered, spinning a chair around before sitting down. "Of the Ascension Game."

"I'm sorry," Brandon balked, seeing the spikes of Layla's hair as she leaned over him, feeling her hand sliding down his arm as she reached for the shirt, the sheer bulk of her meaty pecs as her nipples, pert and stiff, dug into his neck and upper arm. "The what?!"

"The Ascension Game," Layla seemingly moaned into his ear, forcing Brandon to look her directly in the eyes.

Making him realize something and ask himself, "Wait, were her eyes ALWAYS that blue?"

Brandon watched as Layla quickly stood up, turning away from Brandon, and unfolding the shirt. Lifting it above her, Layla coyly turned to look back at Brandon, and slowly, gently, began rolling the muscles in her back and arms, flexing and posing as she pulled the shirt over her prodigious form. Each little section of tissue pulsing and twitching, fighting as hard as they could yet unable to do anything but respond to their mistresses bidding as the cotton fabric slid across her frame and quickly filled each fiber with more mass. Until finally, with a satisfied grunt, the shirt at last covered her, and she turned back, showing off that she wasn't just flexing her back as the tour logo was now slightly distorted across her chest, now seemingly filled with tense and taut slabs of might. Unable to hide just how aroused Layla was at the effort.

Brandon couldn't help himself, giving out a quick little groan at the show Layla had just given everyone. He had never wanted to be with a girl like Layla. But for some reason, she demanded, if not COMMANDED, his attention.

"W-what," Brandon nearly squeaked out. "What do you mean by "Ascension Game", per se? Is it like a, uh, Battle Of The Bands?"

"Close," Shaushka answered. "If by "bands", you mean "potential pantheons that grant those that succeed their wildest desires"? Then, yes. It's a "Battle Of The Bands", in that regard. At least since the 1800's, when the Ascension took on the presence of Diva-hood."

That's when it all clicked for him. As the look of realization crossed his face, both Alma and Yori began to chuckle at the fact he had taken this long to get it.

"Wait, wait! You mean to tell me-"

"That WE," Layla interrupted. "Are on the path to being LITERAL Goddesses."

Then, as she sat down, the loud and overwhelming sounds of the live show that was happening below them slowly faded away until you could hear a pin drop, causing Brandon to start feeling something akin to a panic attack building up within him.

"And WE," Layla continued when the sound and fury of The Little Scarlings finally disappeared. "Need one thing from YOU, Brandon."

"And what would that be," Brandon asked, questioning where this was all going as Layla put her arm in front of him, giving him a view of all the calluses on her hand. Not only the ones on her fingers from playing guitar but also on her palms from other activities. Spectating as Mayra's hand came into view, clasping Layla's as an Arm Wrestling match took place in front of him.

"To be our ACOLYTE," she grunted in response, fully immersed in competition.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2020, 01:06:14 am »
As the unnatural silence kept him on edge, Brandon watched in awe as the veins in each lady's arms seemed to twist and grow, snaking across their forearms as each threw their full weight behind toppling their bandmate's limb onto the table. Muscles twitching, throbbing, shaking as their groans grew to moans, and then growing louder as if the strain and burn was giving way to pleasure. Making Brandon feel like he shouldn't be here at all, thinking they might be a few scant moments away from throwing him aside and going at each other in a more carnal manner.

"S-so," Brandon said, working up his courage, turning to the other ladies at the table. "Why do you need an... Acolyte, was it?"

"An Acolyte helps a prospective Goddess or Goddesses develop their presences," Alma said, placing her feet on Brandon's lap underneath the table. "Speaking of which, massage my legs."

As the words left her lips, he could suddenly feel something with heft slide across his lap and almost directly to his crotch. Brandon's eyes went from Alma's almost feral look in her eyes to her legs, packed tightly in her jersey shorts, so full and taut that it seemed like they were about to pop the seams. As she moved her feet, he watched the muscles in her thighs swim and shift, her dusky skin bulging and contracting with each micro motion for his eyes only. Movement stirring movement as her foot slid across the front of his pants, cycling back and forth, teasing him, enticing him. The air in his lungs growing slightly staggered. Her prodigious hips rolling as if she was dancing specifically for him, leading his eyes up to her solid core, the lame' top falling to the side as she flexed her slightly pooch covered  abs, putting on a full show as his eyes scanned her entire form, going back to those primal eyes of her, her lips in a subtle smile as she stared him down. Knowing he had done as she wanted.

Just as suddenly, her mood seemed to lighten. Almost switching to a quiet desperation, as if she was actually wanting something.

"I would like a little attention," she asked. "Rub them, please?"

With a "okay" nod and a "not bad" look, he gently placed his hands on her calves, which despite looking so soft, were quickly revealed to be as firm as her thighs, when she flexed her legs yet again, revealing a teardrop form. So dense, his fingers could barely cause any give. So warm, her legs made his hands feel cold. Her skin so silky and smooth, his hands gliding up and down from ankle to knee, flexing and shifting to meet up to his touch to meet his every motion.

"Holy shit," Alma moaned, a look of pleasant surprise on her face, breaking her feral facade. "You're actually pretty fucking good at this! Shaushka! You should have him do your shoulders next!"

"N-no," Shaushka quickly responded. "I'm good! Just... Enjoy him for me, for right now."

"Your loss," Alma tittered, tilting her head back as she let his fingers do their thing.

"Me next," Yori shouted. "I'd like a back massage!"

"Maybe in a bit," Layla grunted. "Can you get another round of drinks? Gonna want a cold one after I make Mighty Mayra here crumble! Then we gotta get back to business on hand!"

"Okay," Yori moped, scuttling out of her chair and making her way round. Making particular note to stop behind Brandon for a second.

"Do you know how to do deep tissue massages?", she whispered in his ear.

"Uh," he stammered. "Not exactly?"

"It's okay," Yori chittered in his ear. "I can teach you. Be back in a few!"

With a few hearty and heavy whacks on his shoulders, she quickly walked to the stairwell doorway. Flinging it open, The Little Scarlings' live show briefly broke through the unnatural silence before she quickly she made an exit, restoring the VIP area to silence with the closing of the door.

"So you're gonna make me crumble," Mayra asked Layla. "Unlike the other 23 times in the last 4 months?"

"It's gonna happen," Layla growled. "You know I'm gonna be more powerful than you when the Ascension Game's done with!"

"In your dreams," Mayra spat back. "You know why you're the frontman, Layla?"

"Why's that?"

Layla could tell Mayra was barely holding herself back from laughing. Which told her that the normally gentle giant had just thought of a good insult to volley at her.

"You're the frontman... Because you only know two chords!"

Layla bodily began laughing at Mayra's joke, for though she wasn't very good at them, when they were good? They were ON-FUCKING-POINT.

"Oh, you BITCH! That one had BARBS!"

With that, Layla became serious about winning this match. As she leaned into it, Brandon watched as her shoulders hunched over, sweat dampening the sleeves of her shirt as she gave it her all. He watched as her arm slowly but persistently began to swell, putting on mass and firmness, seeming to burn through stored fat as the vascularity of her bicep and forearm grew more and more apparent.

"Fuck yeah," Layla shouted, her eyes blazing with passion as she stared Mayra down. "You got a strength boost tonight too, huh? So stone cold all the time, but I can tell you're just as hot as I am right now, aren't ya?"

"There's one thing that separates you and me," Mayra responded, her steely gaze behind her aviators piercing through Layla's fiery bravado. "You are passion, while I?"

Suddenly, Layla could feel the pressure growing steadily, quickly coming to her own limits as her arm almost mechanically began to move backwards from the hydraulic press that was Mayra's might until calmly, coldly, gently, the back of her hand was placed on top of the table. For three seconds, Layla futilely tried to fight back as Mayra gave her a smug smile, until she finally gave up. She shot Mayra a dirty look, but Mayra was unfazed, jokingly bouncing her eyebrows as she smiled bright.

"I am controlled!"

Layla quickly stood up, and rushing around Brandon, began to hug Mayra, unable to fully stand up before Layla took her in a tight hug.

"God damn, this is why I love to call you my sister!"

Locking hands once again, they each embraced the other with their free hand, kissed the back of each others hands, and then locked lips before unclasping their hands and going back to hugging each other as the The Little Scarlings once again broke the silence. The entrance music as Yori made an appearance with two full trays of six pitchers of beer and two pitchers of water each.

"Ta-da!"

The room fell quiet again as Yori used her foot to close the door before calmly walking over and professionally putting the drinks on the table.

"Okay," she shouted, shooting a mischievous smile at the party. "Hot food will be ready in a few minutes! Who ordered the salad?"

The girls at the table each broke out in laughter at the absurdity of the diminutive Asian girl carrying such heavy trays. Brandon just watched as the girls quickly began to dive in to their drinks without a care in the world, boggling him at just how unreal this was to him. Trying to process everything as Layla quickly placed a cold pint of Red Amber in front of him.

"Alright," Layla shouted, before taking a swig of her beer. "Enough fun and games, ladies! We need to get down to brass tacks!"

"And that's about me being your.... Acolyte, right?"

He felt Mayra put her hand on his shoulder.

"Exactly, and what that means for both you and us."

"I heard Alma telling you a bit about it," Layla carried on. "Was her explanation good enough?"

Turning towards Alma, she seemed to be puffing her chest proudly. Nodding her head with an "I did good" look on her face.

"Well," Brandon replied. "Not really."

The inflated look quickly changed to a deflated look, despite Alma's efforts to not look affected by his words, and drawing chuckles from the rest of the group.

Shaushka meekly raised her hand, and cleared her throat.

"Maybe I should explain it, then?"

"Yes," Yori joined in. "Yes! You ALWAYS know what to say!"

Layla leaned back, beer in hand, a proud smile on her face.

"Good on ya to step up, Shaushka! If you may, the floor's yours!"

Shaushka took hold of her beer with both hands, closed her eyes, and breathed deep.

"First off, we'll need to cover why we need you, in particular. You see, in the Ascension Game, those chosen to Ascend need to garner power. In order for them to do that, they need worshipers. They give us their love and affection, and we give them a touch of the divine. This creates a Vow between them and us. This Vow manifests in one specific term: fandom."

Brandon mulled over what Shaushka was telling him, rationalizing and figuring out what she meant.

"So... That "vow" stuff at the end of the show... wasn't actually a show?"

"Yep," Layla affirmed. "The contract, or Vow, is a real thing."

"But there's a catch to the whole "worshiping" thing," Mayra added.

"Exactly," Shaushka continued, brushing her black hair back to get it out of her eyes. "Without some way to control the flow of power, to contain that power, to ground that power, it'll be very easy for one of the Ascending to go mad or burn out completely."

"Burn out completely," Brandon inferred. "You mean, like, just drop out entirely?"

"What she means," Alma spoke before raising her full glass, and in three gulps finished her beer before reaching for the pitcher. "Is they will be BURNED OUT. As in, erased from reality entirely, like they never existed in the first place."

"Fwoooooom," Yori added, imitating something going up in flames with her hands.

"And that's where Acolytes come into play," Shaushka said, pointing towards Brandon with her whole hand. "You see, there are certain fans who are so tuned to certain Ascending that they are able to literally SEE the power they wield. And when it comes to first contact, there's usually some strong core element to the bond. For some it's admiration. For others, it's lust. And for us, well..."

Brandon took a quick look over at Layla, only to see what was essentially the appearance of a schoolgirl crush, her pale skin turning a shade lighter than the shirt she was wearing as she began to blush with embarrassment. Brandon, for his own part, quickly turned away from her, a goofy smile on his face as he, too, began to blush.

Mayra leaned over, giving the two of them a once over.

"This tuning is rare, because this sort of thing never really happens: pure emotion. I could tell the second you laid eyes on each other, as you came out unscathed from the pit. And NO ONE comes out of the pit unscathed."

Brandon felt Layla's hand on his, holding him tight, but with an added feeling to it. A warmth, or a gentleness. A fondness, even. But he knew that wasn't the right word.

"Brandon," Layla began. "From the second I saw you, I knew it in the bottom of my soul. Our first show, and you showed up, and suddenly what would have been a good show turned into a GREAT show."

"We need you," Mayra added, placing her hand on top of his. "No two ways about it. So what do you say?"

Yori's hand shot out from behind him, as she quickly clamped down on the other three.

"Please? Please say yes! I can promise you won't regret it!"

Shaushka made her way around the table, and placing herself next to Mayra, added her own hand to the collection.

"At the very least, you can say it won't be boring!"

Mayra turned her attention to the primal drummer, acting like she was too cool for this whole "pact" thing.

"Alma? You know we need you in on this, too. Get over here, girl!"

Her eyes darted to each of her band's excited and hopeful looks, before locking onto Brandon's. Seeming to take all the time in the world to decide. But soon, the icy visage melted, as a warm smile crept across her face, which still left her somehow with a predatory presence, but one that let them know she was with them.

"What the Hell! As long as you keep giving me massages like that, then I'm cool with anything!"

And with that, the other ladies cheered and laughed, growing more infectious as the all swarmed Brandon, welcoming him to the band.

And with that, they proceeded to drink and celebrate, and continue to enjoy the concert.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2020, 01:38:24 am »
Loving the build up. Let's see how things continue to grow.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2020, 09:20:03 am »
Great work. This story has been built up realy well so far. I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2020, 11:38:10 am »
By the time The Knuxxx finished their set with a third encore closer of the fan favorite song "Fist Fight" two hours later, Larkin's was in a serious state of disrepair. Alma had vanished and reappeared multiple times, with each return accompanied by a new shirt, with a new conspicuous stain on all but the 5th she had acquired each time. Yori, the eternal bundle of energy she was, never stopped dancing once in her platform boots that gave her a good 5 inches of height. Mayra and Shaushka were off to the sides, losing themselves to the music and bobbing their heads, constantly talking business as each brought up good and bad points with each act.

And Layla? Brandon could only watch as midway through The Hags opening number, Layla clambered on the railing, took off her shirt, screamed "FUCK YEEEEEEAH", proceed to climb down, head straight into the pit, and stay there the entire time until the break for the Knuxxx setup. Then she would climb back up the stairwell a sweaty and haggard mess, down some beers, and repeat it all again when The Knuxxx took the stage. And by the closing set, she was exhausted, battered, drenched in sweat, and in an absolute state of euphoria from alcohol, pain and pure bliss.

By Brandon's best estimates, as long as you ignore the weirdness he found himself in, it was one Hell of a great night. As the venue was cleaning up, only the bands, some stragglers and the staff were still on hand by closing time.

"Tonight was fucking AWESOOOOOOME," Layla screamed, jumping on top of Brandon, the salty smell of sweat and beer coming off of her in waves. Her shirt dark against her glistening marble like skin.

"Whoa," Mayra chided, lifting Layla off of their new Acolyte. "Settle down, girl! We need someone to get the guarantee for tonight's show. And both Alma and I need your help loading the van."

The look of disappointment on Layla's face was all encompassing, as she began to kick and thrash in Mayra's arms.

"Awwwww! I wanted to spend more time with Brandon!"

"Come on," Mayra scolded the drunken singerm as she and Alma walked off towards where the gear was stashed.

As the three wandered towards the backstage area, Brandon, Shaushka and Yori remained by the bar.

"Brandon," Shaushka began. "There's still more we need to discuss about your role as an Acolyte. While we discuss this, can you head upstairs and get our pay, Yori?"

Despite dancing the night away, the petite bassist looked like she had just arrived. Just as fresh faced as she had at the beginning of the night, quickly downing her glass of water before giving the thumbs up before bounding out of her seat and running off to the office. Waiting until she was climbing the stairs, Shaushka then leaned closer to Brandon.

"So," Shaushka quietly spoke. "We need to discuss what happens when those in the Ascension Game find an Acolyte."

Brandon's interest grew at what she meant.

Yori skipped steps as she quickly made her way up the stairs, and approached the office. Taking a moment to straighten up, Yori knocked on the door, taken off guard when a balding man quickly opened the door on the other side, scowling down at the blue faced girl.

"What do you want," he growled at her. Yori kept a smile on her face, and cutely waved at him.

"I'm with The Goddesses," she replied. "I'm here to collect our guarantee for the show?"

The menacing man looked her up and down before leaning back and looking off to his left. Another man's voice could be heard coming from inside the room.

"Let her in."

"Okay," she continued. "So when an Acolyte is found, there is an immediate response. It's similar to what happens when an atomic structure is able to not only incorporate an extra nucleic particle, but also create a new ring that safely accelerates the flow of protons, neutrons and electrons in the field of perceived particle motion."

Shaushka could not only see the look of confusion on the poor boy's face, but also feel it radiating off of him. She knew she had to come up with a new way to explain it so his brain wouldn't fry itself trying to comprehend things.

As Yori entered the office, she took stock of the setup of the room: 12 men in the room, 1 shotgun, 2 handguns and probably more hidden on them. Thick walls, lots of things to help absorb sound like tapestries, blankets and more. Some chairs, two couches, one desk. Only one door in and out of the room, no windows. Some vents for airflow. All in all, designed to minimize sounds.

And beyond their terrible cologne and body spray choices, an all too familiar smell for her: the smell of human predators.

Walking up to the desk, she watched as a young well groomed man, beard smelling of sandal wood and Earthy musk, his short hair conflicting with the smell of pomade and summer scents and the slight smell of decay on his breath, pulled out a stack of money and placing it in front of him.

"Hi," Yori pleasantly called out, waving at the bearded man. "I'm Yori? I'm with The Goddesses?"

"Andrew," he replied as he awkwardly waved back. "You're here for the money?"

Yori eagerly nodded in response.

"Yep! As we agreed to."

Grabbing the money, he quickly and silently began counting out every bill in the stack of $100 bills. And when reaching the end of the stack, he took one look at Yori again before pulling off two bills and held it out.

"Here you go."

Yori was not amused as the owner of the venue was holding out only $200, when the band was offered five. Off of a stack that by her counting totaled nearly ten thousand.

"Let's put it this way: say you found a battery that was able to make its own energy. Pretty powerful, right?"

Brandon nodded, showing his understanding.

"This was not the amount we agreed on, and you know this."

Andrew kept an eye on her, smugly smiling back at Yori.

"The Goddesses were the opening act. You're lucky to be getting two hundred. Take it or leave it."

Knowing things might be going south real soon if she pushed things unnecessarily, she stormed over to the owner, grabbed the money, and quickly made her way to the door, throwing it open.

"Of course," Andrew shouted at her, making some small part of her stop in her tracks as she knew where things were going. "I can give you DOUBLE the original guarantee. IF you are willing to do a... private performance."

Yori could feel the ants under her skin as her anger grew, taking a tighter hold of the door knob.

"A private performance, huh?"

All the men in the room began to laugh.

"You down to play with us, Yoli?"

Yori could hear her bones creaking in her hand and arm. Feel the sinews that lay beneath her heavy clothes turn into smoke and begin to build in pressure. She closed her eyes and breathed deep, riding on the sensation. And when she opened her eyes, gone were her rich brown irises. Now turned into blood red moons, and filled with fury as her azure face went from a smile to a scowl. The scent of semen and blood was overpowering the covering scents of the monsters in the room, as she soon realized she could smell the sexual fluids of twelve...

Thirteen...

Sixteen individuals. Twelve still in the room. And the blood and cum of four others, all female. Two of which, the freshest out of all of them, were young by all standards.

"Sure, I'm down if you are. Just please... Be gentle with me?"

The men shouted, cheered and clapped as she closed the door. And when the sounds of its occupants were quieted, the crisp clack of the lock on the door rang out like a bell in the hallway, and then grew still.

"Then, as you're looking, you find out there was a way to hook it up to a new battery. One that not only improved the flow of said battery's energy, but also allow it to tap into a bigger source of energy, as well as automatically upgrade the overall efficiency, okay?"

Brandon nodded his head once again.

"That is what happens when someone in the Ascension Game finds an Acolyte. You increase the power and efficiency of a god or goddess both over time and whenever they make a Vow at a performance."

"So if I'm getting this," Brandon said, straightening himself. "An Acolyte is both an Accelerator, as well as a Regulator?"

Shaushka clapped and squealed as she saw him finally get what an Acolyte actually does.

"I'm so happy you got it! I knew redefining it in narrative terms would work for you! For a Lit Major, you are so observant!"

Brandon felt proud, even as he realized that he had not told her what his Major was, and how she had just insulted him subtly. Suddenly, the sound of two voices quickly grew louder from the entrance.

"Heeeeey!"

Both turned just in time to watch as both Layla and Alma jumped, and seemingly in slow motion splashed across the two of them, sending them all onto the floor. The ladies laughing as all three twisted and fell on top of their new member in a dog pile. Layla quickly pushed herself upright, throwing her arms in the air triumphantly as she roared in joy.

"Tonight fucking RULED," she shouted, before taking a hurried look around the room. "Wait, where the fuck did Brandon go?"

Feeling something tapping the side of her hip, Layla looked down, only to find that she had planted her directly onto Brandon's face. As the vibrations of his voice trying to get her attention and sensations of his hands on her hand reached her dulled mind, the shock of pleasure was instantaneous as she unknowingly rolled her hips, falling backwards onto her ass and off of him, allowing him to get some air. For her part, she couldn't help but laugh at the inadvertent lewd act she had just inflicted on Brandon.

"Oops! Sorry!"

Propping himself up, he made quick work of sliding out from beneath Alma and Shaushka, both giggling like utter idiots on the ground.

"It's all good," he replied, his face a bright red from embarassment. From above, Mayra extended her hand down to Brandon, which he quickly accepted and was in turn speedily pulled up from where he was sitting.

"You okay," she asked. "Those two aren't necessarily the lightest in the world, after all."

"I'm fine," Layla replied as she got herself on her feet, smiling as she dusted herself off. "I landed on something nice and soft."

Mayra, however, was ignoring her as she proceeded to pat Brandon down, taking great pains to be as gentle as possible. Frustrating Layla to no end.

"This is something we're gonna have to prep you for if you're going to be around us more often. How do you feel about Yoga?"

"My university does have a free program for full time stu-"

"Hey," Layla shouted, swaying a bit before sauntering over and putting her arms around the pair's shoulders. "Not cool, guys!"

"Sorry," Brandon sheepishly apologized. "You're right, we shouldn't be ignoring you, too."

"It's all good. And sorry for getting cross at you guys. Just let me do something for you. Ya know, as an apology."

"And what would that b-"

Before he could finish, Layla grabbed the sides of his head in a grip as tight as a vice, and immediately dragged him in for a kiss. Her sudden hunger overwhelmed him, all encompassing and consuming. He barely had time between breaths as the suction she was causing pulled it out of his lungs. Her tongue so powerful, it invaded all opposition, causing his own to become an unwilling dance partner in an entangling dance of carnality. But as time went on, a tingle slowly washed over him. Warm and pleasant, as if she was infusing him with a sensation of joy, of pleasure, of happiness. So many uplifting emotions and feelings swimming through him the longer his lips were on hers. And just as he was able to put together what that final element was that he had been feeling all night every time he got near her, contact was broken, and the feelings again slipped through his fingers like mist. Leaving him feel like a recently turned off monitor, fuzzy but still thrumming.

The latch on the office door clicked loudly, and opened wide as Yori exited, accompanied by the sounds of tears and gurgles and moaning. Her clothes were slightly torn, looking loose and rumpled and torn, as if they had been stretched out and put back on her. Her eyes had gone back to their rich brown, and the blue coloring had yet to be effected, but amidst the paint, a new color dotted the look: a rich purplish-red, splattered conspicuously. As she lifted her arm to wipe her face, more of the same blood dripped from her hands as she used her sleeve to wipe it away. With each step, her boots squelched as she walked out into the hallway.

Turning back towards the room, she glared down at the balding man that had tried to menace her before. Only now, instead of standing tall, his limbs and torso were bent at a weird angle as his muscles twitched and spasmed, causing him to slowly grind his bones together, gurgling in severe pain, unable to prevent himself from dying slowly and in intense agony. Walking back over to him, she bent down as he stared back in fear, watching in terror as she reached out for him again. Flinching as she made contact on his back, and gurgling louder as she wiped her hands on his shirt, making sure he felt the pressure of her hands rubbing his broken ribs and spine.

"Thank you," she said with an evil smile, tapping him twice on the cheek. "I got what I wanted. And for the record? I'm Japanese, you asshole. So calling me a "China Doll" while you wagged your little dick at me? Doubly offensive. Be glad I didn't rip your dick off and sodomize you with it like you did the underage girl from earlier."

As she stood upright, she took in of all the damage she had caused. Furniture broken in half. Limbs strewn across the floor. Impact marks along the walls and ceiling and floor. Twisted bodies everywhere. And in the wall behind the desk was Andrew himself, forcibly implanted and unconscious. Making Yori feel proud of herself, and the fact she was able to act as an agent of karmic balance.

With a deep breath, the sweet smile returned to her face. And slapping the hoodie pocket filled with the stacks of money she had acquired from the safe underneath the desk, she proceeded to make a quick exit and head back down the stairs.

As he opened his eyes, he saw that Layla still had hers closed, caught up in their mutual delight, a slanted dopey smile on her face.

"Guys," Mayra spoke, interrupting the two. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news? But we need to get going. Where's Yori?"

"Over there," Shaushka shouted, pointing at the stairwell. "YORI!"

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, the bite sized bassist stopped and waved at her band, before quickly holding up one finger, and then running off towards the other bands.

"Looks like she got everyone's guarantee," Alma added. "So we can finally head out."

"Cool," Mayra interjected. "Brandon? Gimme your phone real quick, okay?"

Fishing out his phone, Brandon handed it off to the giant guitarist.

Taking one look at the phone, she handed it back to him.

"You forgot the code, my man."

"Gah," Brandon groaned, slapping his forehead before grabbing his phone and putting in his password and handing it back to her. "Sorry! Here you go!"

With the lock out of the way, Mayra's fingers were a flurry, tapping in sticcato in a pattern time and time again, until she finished with her task and she handed it back to him.

"One of us will send you a message later, okay? Do you have a ride home?"

"I'm good," he shot back, holding his hand up and waving her off with a smile. "No need to worry about me. Just make sure you guys get home safe, okay?"

Mayra could only nod as she could see the concern he had for them all in his eyes. Deep down, she could tell the Acolyte they found would be willing to be there for them when needed.

"I think we'll be fine. With that out of the way, we'll see you soon, a'ight?"

Mayra held up her fist for him.

"A'ight! Let me know when you guys wanna hang out, okay?"

Brandon gave her the fist bump she was looking for, as both gave the other a smile and a nod.

"Will do!"

Slowly, Brandon could feel someone wrapping their arms from behind him, until he saw the thick, paw like hands of Alma grab the forearms of the other, locking like a grapple as she rubbed the side of her face into his back.

"Next time," she purred as she nuzzled into his back. "Can you massage more than my legs?"

"No problem," he warmly replied, placing his hands on her and gently began rubbing her fingers, drawing more purs from her until she loosened her grip, and sauntered around him before turning to look directly at him.

"Gonna make sure you keep your promises," she added, walking backwards before running off to catch up to Mayra.

"Yooooo!"

Looking to his left, he had just enough time to steady himself as Yori threw herself at him like a blue dart, grabbing her and spinning her around while she giggled loudly and with pure joy in his arms.

"Thank you for making a great night even better, Brandon! It was so nice to meet you!"

"It was great meeting you," Brandon replied to her, placing her back on the ground. "Take care on the way home, alright?"

Yori began to sprint backwards toward the door, waving enthusiastically the whole time, surprising him with just how sure she was where she was stepping. Without warning, from the corner of his eye, Layla's hair came into view. Taking hold of Brandon, she held him close to her. Letting her weight rest on him, she rested her head into his neck, creating a sense of intimacy, of a desire of connection. Holding onto him like she was desiring something more than the attention seeking actions she was exhibiting throughout the enitre night.

"What's up, Layla?", he said, wrapping his arms around her in kind.

"Brandon," she said in hushed tones. "Would it be alright if I went home with you?"

Brandon's heart began to pound in his chest. Layla had laid her intentions bare the entire night. Every time they connected on some level, he felt as if his breath simply disappeared. As if all things had finally begun to click in place. As if things finally felt right for him. But he knew that he couldn't. If not for his roommate's sake, but for the fact that he knew she had been drinking all night, and this wasn't the right way to approach it.

"I'd love to," he whispered back. "But it's been a long night. And maybe we can talk about this tomorrow? I think Mayra gave me your number..."

Layla's warm grip tightened as he spoke, breathing his scent in deeply and sighing.

"If that's the case," she said, moving her head to look him in the eyes, half dazed and filled with love. "Then I'll send you a message when I get home?"

"I'd love that..."

From his right, Shaushka put her hands on Layla's shoulders, and gently pulling the two apart, proceeded to guide Layla to the entrance.

"Sorry, but we gotta go. We'll see you later, Brandon. Okay?"

Brandon could only wave as Layla was led out of the building, keeping her eye on him the entire time. Until, when they were finally out of sight, he looked at his phone and putting it away, looked around and one thought entered his mind.

"Where the fuck did Nic get off too?"

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2020, 04:39:58 am »
With this addition, this part closes. And soon, the next chapter will be begin.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the Ryde driver pulled up to his place, Brandon couldn't get through the door fast enough. Nicodemus was nowhere to be found by the time he left, and he never responded to any of the 27 messages he had sent him. His phone automatically went to voice mail, the three attempts at facetiming resulted in nothing but both audio and video garbage, and even when he asked the stragglers at Larkin's before leaving, no one was able to tell him ANYTHING except that his car was gone. The general seething frustration of abandonment was only made worse by the hectic driving and frankly impossibly dense driver who would not shut up about how terrible things are for white people and how "America was being ruined by transvestite wannabe womens and power hungry feminists", but also wrought on an absolute mammoth migraine as he blasted that annoyingly cheesy and sexist Chester Barley tune "God's Gift" that was surging at the charts at max volume near the end of the ride.

There was one bit in particular that really made his stomach turn mid-trip.

"Now this is REAL music," he shouted at Brandon. "None of that "shake your fat ass" or "homie this/capping that/busting a nut all over your mama" ghetto trite! Real rock and roll!"

Brandon grimaced as he was forced to listen to Barley's so called "rapping", as the driver sang along.

"You got a cute face
 You know your place
 That's why you belong to me
 She's young and free
 Real sexy
 Don't get mad, it's why you agreed
 To our non-exclusivity"

"FUCK YEAH," the driver shouted. "Now that's a REAL MAN!"

"Because he cheats on his girl?", Brandon hissed.

"What?! NO! Cause it's his God given right to be with who he WANTS! All red hot, pure blooded real American women, of course!"

"And what constitutes a "real American woman", then?"

"She's gotta have BIG OLE TITS! Nice, long legs! Gotta be skinny, too! And nice tan skin!"

"So white..."

"Damn straight! Blonde hair, nice golden skin! And nothing that makes'em look like a fucking MAN! Fucking trannies and bitches that think they're as good or better than us men! I'd show'em what a REAL man is, I tell you what!"

Thankfully, at that point, the car was pulling up to the driveway. Hastily making an exit, getting shouted at for slamming the door as he hopped out, telling the driver to fuck off and quickly giving him a 1 star rating while leaving a quick comment about what happened all made the high he had been riding since The Goddesses left Larkin's immediately sink into the sea like Icarus.

Once inside, he began his usual pattern of crashing: shoes off by the door, phone on the wireless charger in the living room, shirt off by the kitchen, pants off by the bathroom, socks off by his door, flop onto the bed, out like a light.

But as soon as head hit pillow, he stayed fully awake. He was in a swirling storm of emotions. Happiness, sadness, anger, frustration, confusion, disbelief, euphoria, you name it. All raging inside of his head. He had seen the ladies do something miraculous, had felt something special with each of them. With Shaushka. With Yori. With Alma. With Mayra. With... Layla.

As he lay there, he suddenly realized many things. Just how quiet his place really was. How empty his bed was. How alone he felt. How much he was missing her. Tossing and turning, he couldn't get comfortable. Every inch was a mile as her wrapped himself further and further in his sheets. Despite it being the middle of Summer, he felt chilled no matter how much he was covered. It was like every inch of him hungered for her. Yearned for her. Cried out for her. He had never felt this way about ANYONE before. To him, this feeling was more than just lust, just desire, just hunger for intimacy. It was-

BRRRT! BRRRRRT!

Broken out of his reverie, Brandon could hear the one thing that meant more to the modern world than a heartbeat.

BRRRT! BRRRRRT!

Jumping out of bed, he scrambled through the door, only to catch his feet on his pants, and went tumbling to the hallway floor.

BRRRT! BRRRRRT!

Skittering up the wall as he stood up, he again made a dash towards the phone, only for his foot to catch the shirt he was wearing, laying him low once again, this time face first.

BRRRT! BRRRRRT!

Lifting himself from the prone position, he hurried to the phone. By pure luck, the shoes were parallel to his foot as he reached for it. Excitedly, he grabbed it from its charger.

"About time, Nico-"

That's when he caught sight of it.

A text message from Layla. With an attachment.

"OH," he said to an audience of one, pressing the button to open the text.

[OPEN THE LINK! TRUST ME!], followed by a kissy face, a flexed arm, a barbell and a heart. And below all that was a link to an .MP4. Tapping on the link, the attachment opened up, and Brandon was greeted with a video of Layla, purple hair down and obviously washed as it framed the impressive mini-mountains that bordered her neck. Brandon could see just how bright and cheery her smile was as she waved to the camera.

"Suuuup," she croaked out. "As you can see, I made it home safe. Didn't I, Mr. Bearsy?"

Brandon chuckled as he watched her pull a stuffed bear from off-screen, and holding it in front of the camera, made its head move.

"She sure did," she said on Bearsy's behalf, halfway between a cutesy voice and a growl. "She always tries to keep her promises!"

"Thank you, Mr. Bearsy!"

"No problem," she replied in Bearsy's voice, tossing him over her prodigious shoulder. "Laylaaaaah!"

As he was now fully laughing at her skit, Brandon decided here was as good a place as any and sat down on the nearby couch.

"Brandon, thank you SO, SO much for tonight. You really made things so much more fun, and I can't wait to see you again. As of this point, I want to personally welcome you as a part of the band."

Brandon's eyes were glued onto the screen as Layla deftly removed the shirt he had gotten her earlier, the fabric sliding across the lens as if it was a curtain hiding a statue. Layla's pale white skin seemed to shine brightly, as if she had been polished stone this entire time. The offseason bulk full of size and weight twitching and flexing as she moved the camera up to give him an overhead view. A cheeky smile as she primped and posed and flexed, clad in nothing but her panties. Dancing as she tightened her core, a good and solid six pack becoming visible, perfectly adorned by the Orion's Belt he knew must have taken hours to sculpt and define. Blowing him a kiss as she brought up her free hand, making a giant softball of muscle that was her bicep swell at her command, giving it a few pumps before lifting it up and kissing it.

"To be honest? I wish this was you right now."

At that, his hand reached into his boxers, and pulling out his dick, he began to jack off right there on the couch. Watching as Layla brought her hand to her chest, and sensually slide across from one pec to another, letting her fingers coax and caress the power that was contained in each, until slowly, winding her hand like a snake, she reached the other side and rolled the pert and full pink nipple that adorned her mighty but practically non-existent tit. Breathing with a hiss at the sensation, moaning at the elation. Seemingly timed with Brandon's own moan, unable to control himself. He wanted to be there. He wanted his hands to roam her body. To caress her shoulders. To kiss her arms. To feel the silken skin atop those stupendous slabs she calls her chest. Though he wouldn't have used his fingers on her nipple, honestly.

He watched in rapture as her stocky hand slid back between the tablets beneath her bosom, gliding down to the rolling hills and dales of her abs, taking great pains to wind her fingers around each carefully carved bit of her stomach like a maze. Sliding her hands down, down, down to the valley between her magnificent and full legs, biting her lip as she luxuriously slid her fingers into her panties. And then-

"Maybe next time," she chuckled as she winked. Brandon could only groan as she did the one thing he didn't expect her to do: get him so riled up that he couldn't see she was about to blue ball him. He began to laugh at himself being led along like a fool as Layla flopped back onto the bed. The adorable look of herself at ease before him never leaving her face once.

"We got a practice session next week at 7:30 on Saturday. Let me know if you'd be interested in coming. I know I'd be! See you soon, Brandon!"

With that she kissed the air towards him, and the video ended.

With that, Brandon let his head hang back, staring at the ceiling. And that's when he knew what he was feeling.

He liked Layla.

He LIKE liked Layla.

If he was to put words to it? Without a shadow of doubt, deep within his soul, he couldn't deny it whatsoever.

"God damn, I love you, Layla Scalzi!"

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2020, 05:36:51 am »
Great great great story, GL. I'm with you on the denunciation of people like the ignorant rideshare driver, who thinly couch various prejudices in fallacies.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2020, 01:21:06 pm »
 :wow: This has been a realy good read so far. Great work. 

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2020, 07:11:37 pm »
"And as you can see, the evolution of Mythology serves as a dictum towards the progression of rational thought..."

The whole week was a DRAG for Brandon. On Sunday, the second day after the concert where Brandon was pulled into the weirdness of The Ascension Game and The Goddesses, Nic FINALLY came home, drained, exhausted, unable to really tell him anything of what transpired except for beginning to talk about the show and hanging with some people before devolving into a semi-lucid smiling mess. That Monday, things seemed to get back to normal, with talk spreading about the horror show that had happened in the office of the owner of Larkin's, all capped off with the discovery of the owner having been implicated in the creation and trafficking of pornography involving underage children, drug trafficking and a whole host of other charges.

Tuesday was when the deluge of messages started coming in. First was Layla, constantly spamming him with pics of her flexing, showing off her new guitar, showing off her new teal hair color and so on. Then Yori burst into his feed, talking about so many different things, it was like he was being fed the most pure cocaine you could ever imagine in the most concentrated form that was then filtered through a five foot even Asian girl who was also somehow 2000% caffeine to boot. Shaushka, for her part, tended to be far more grounded, sharing science videos, talking specifics about what was expected of him as their Acolyte, and quickly becoming good friends. Mayra, in complete contrast, was more aloof, getting his opinions on equipment, general discussions and similar. And Alma? Alma spent her time doing the typical Alma things, with a LOT of teasing and pics of her in various states of dress, or mostly the lack thereof.

And yet here he was, sitting in a World Mythology & Folklore course on a Thursday, where his Professor, the eternally droning and soul deadening Dr. Laurie Amarsella was going on and on about how all perspectives of Myth was the natural evolution of storytelling that gave rise to Rational Thought. When just last weekend, Brandon learned the opposite was true.

So, here he was, in a class that was important for his major, scrolling through his social media and dealing with his messages instead of interacting with this, which was one of his most important classes of the semester.

"Can you tell me some of the key definitions of Ascendancy when it comes to narrative structure?"

That question immediately pulled Brandon out of the world he was in inside his mind, and realize that Dr. Amarsella was standing directly in front of him, a very stern and disapproving look on her face as the rest of the class was sniggering at the trouble he found himself in.

"Uh, I'm sorry?"

"Ascendance," she punctuated. "In connection to narrative structure?"

Becoming sheepish really quickly, he put his phone down and fidgeted in his seat slightly.

"Well, it's about forward momentum. In some perspectives, ascendance is a symptom of the natural outgrowth from a system or structure. In Eastern cultures, the breaking of the cycle was the example of ascendance, or really transcendence, most tended to rely on. A form of attainment of power that asserts the proof of their necessity in growth and development. In narrative structure, it's a measure, whether deserved or not, of a character's placement within the story itself. Depending on how it's used, it's either a climax in a long series of struggles towards some ultimate goal, or used as a blockade to provide some final form of conflict or lesson. If I can use a modern example, the fact that the final boss in many Japanese roleplaying video games are usually a stand-in for a god or God himself that must be killed in order to achieve a sense of balance. A death of the Ego in Freudian terms, or the moment of axiom in Jungian."

The laughter grew louder, as Dr. Armasella continued to stare daggers at him. Despite the discomfort, Brandon could only look up at her, trying to hold onto hope that his blustering made him sound like he knew what he was talking about.

"Just keep to using your phone OUTSIDE of class from now on..."

With that, the signal for the end of class chimed loudly, as everyone hurried to shuffle out of class, including Brandon who immediately went back onto his phone, which buzzed the second it was in his hand. Unlocking the homescreen, he saw that all of the girls had sent him a message, letting him know that they tagged him in a video of their performance. Yori, Shaushka and Layla were the most excited at how quickly it was going viral, while Mayra played it cool, and Alma had sent him another selfie, this time showing off the new booty shorts she had bought that included a Meso-American pattern.

"Holy SHIT! Who's the Instathot sliding into your DM's?!"

"Not her," Brandon wanted to groan. "Anyone but her! Please!"

As he turned, he saw the figure he was hoping to avoid. If there was one thing that could be used to define Shelly Veston, it would be "mousey". She never took care of herself, even when it really mattered that she should. Five foot two and not really big but definitely not samll either. She had a history of ignoring personal boundaries, like pulling paper out of the notebooks of others when the urge to sketch hit her, or when she would almost literally crawl on top of people to see what they were doing or looking at. She wasn't autistic by any stretch of the margin. Just so full of curiosity and impulsive to such a major degree, she constantly ignored cues because she hated being left out and was bullheaded enough to force her way into any circle to be included.

"A friend of mine who wanted my opinion on something," Brandon nearly growled as he walked away. "Go awa, Shelly."

"Friend of yours," she echoed, doing her best to keep up. "What, like a girlfriend?"

"No," he said, now on the point of legitimate anger due to the way she drew out the syllables in the word "girlfriend". "I like someone else! Now leave me alone!"

At the admission, Shelly ran in front of Brandon, and placing his hand on his chest, shot into uncomfortable distance with a wild, invested look.

"Ooooh! Do tell! What's her name? What's she like? When's your next date? Tell me! Tell me!"

He wanted to gag at the acrid and sickly sweet smell Shelly was giving off, peppered by the smell of fish and onions on her breath. He was done with the smell, done with her questions, and done letting her be in his way.

"Jesus Christ! Why do you have to do this to EVERYONE?! I told you to leave me alone, and yet here you are, ignoring what I'm asking so you can have your way! You can't keep refusing to ignore my wishes! So I'm gonna say this one last time: LEAVE! ME! ALONE!"

With that final bit of outrage, Brandon then stormed off, leaving Shelly behind as everyone stared and chuckled at the scene. But she neither saw nor heard any of that, as her eyes were locked onto Brandon's back as he walked away.

"Something's going on," she said to herself. "I know it. He's trying way too hard to hide something, and I'm gonna find out what that is!"

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2020, 07:49:50 am »
The blaring of the clock by her bedside shot Layla out of her dream. Reaching out in a daze, she swung her hand once, twice, and on the third grabbing onto it before crushing the offending noisemaker in one smooth motion. Kicking her feet over the side of the bed, the mighty lead of The Goddesses stretched, popping her shoulders and neck before throwing herself onto the floor in order to crank out her usual wake up routine of 750 push-ups. Which would not be an issue, had it not been for the several empty bottles underneath her that she had left on the floor before knocking over the garbage pail that she drunkenly righted in the exact position to properly hit her at the exact point to do enough damage to break her nose.

Simply put, the sound of Layla faceplanting onto a very heavy metal pail, followed by the sound of her breaking several thick 40 oz. bottles with her hands and torso, coupled with her cursing and screaming as loud as she could in pain made sure to alert all of her band mates that Friday's session was already was going to be a weird one.

Bursting through the door first, Yori immediately moved to help her singer as everyone else quickly piled in.

"Is it serious?", Shaushka worriedly asked as she kneeled next to Yori to tend to Layla's wounds. The pixie sized bassist shook her head, before moving her hands closer to Layla's face. Yori was not going to say it, but the look of worry on her face immediately caught on to Shaushka's thoughts: "no one's nose is supposed to go perfectly sideways".

"What happened?", Mayra commanded as she crossed her arms.

"Da 'uge," Layla replied. "Brote mah node and broten bahduhls."

"I meant your clock," Mayra just pointed at her bedside. Alma took this moment to just slide in behind the lead guitarist to dramatically flop on to Layla's bed. curling up and pretending to sleep.

"He had id-"

With lightning fast reflexes, followed by Layla hissing through her teeth like the sound of a hot mic with too much gain, Yori placed her thumbs on the sides of the battered bad ass's nose and reset the cartilage. The resulting wet snap made everyone in the room cringe.

"...coming."

Patting her on the shoulders twice with a bright smile, Yori took Layla's hand, easily helping her stand as Shaushka gave Layla's arms and torso the once over.

"Any other injuries?"

Layla's hands roamed across her torso, flexing reflexively as her body was already starting to heal itself, pushing out the glass shards that stabbed her in the chest and abdomen from the fall.

"Nothing I can really... FUCK!!!"

"What's wrong," Mayra asked, worried something really HAD happened.

"This shirt's RUINED," Layla replied, pulling it taut for everyone to see the torn and blood stained sky blue Two Ton Terrors tour shirt she had been wearing for the past 5 months. "This was my favorite shirt to sleep in!"

The ladies groaned and facepalmed at Layla's reaction. Of course, the most "in the moment" member of the band would only care about something fleeting like a t-shirt instead of something inconsequential like "what if she wasn't able to heal herself through her own divine powers".

"We'll uh," Shaushka began as she hurriedly began pushing the rest of the band out the door. "We'll just let you get changed. Food's ready, so is coffee. Can you grab Alma for me, Mayra?"

Quietly reaching down, Mayra wrapped her arms around Alma's middle, gently picking the thick Latinx beauty up with ease. Turning towards the door, Yori and Shaushka could only giggle as their drummer went limp on Mayra's powerful shoulder, giving the rest of her friends a look reminiscent of an unhappy cat who had just gotten a bath against its will before disappearing into the hallway.

"Take your time," Shaushka told Layla, as she put her hands on Yori's shoulders. "We'll be waiting."

Yori could only give a short wave before the door was closed, leaving Layla all alone. Gingerly touching her face, her mind drifted back to the dream she was having before she was so rudely woken up. A dream of herself looking as she had just a year ago, small and weak. So ordinary, so invisible. All alone on stage in an empty auditorium, with a spotlight on her that was so bright, it drowned out everything else. The fear and insecurity welling up inside her as phantom voices echoed all around her.

You don't belong on stage, her bully of a sister told her.

"You aren't pretty enough for the spotlight," her mother told her.

"You're just not cut out for music," her music tutor told her.

"You're too weak for when things really get difficult," her father told her.

"There's no one in the world that will listen to you," her lifelong friend but truly enemy told her.

As the voices grew louder, her emotions began to overwhelm her. Tears began to flow as she felt herself sinking deeper and deeper into the mire underneath her feet. She didn't know what to do, resigning herself to inaction.

That's when she heard it. A guy's voice, subtle and quiet but strong. She lifted her head, straining to hear what he had to say.

I think you've got some real talent!

Within her heart, Layla could feel something growing. She didn't know what it was, but it felt warm, like sunlight pouring itself into her veins. Something within her was telling her she had to fight back, to take control. That there was something more than what the bastards who tried to limit who she could be her entire life were saying.

You don't belong on a stage!

"FUCK YOU," Layla screamed, forcing herself to walk out of the quagmire at her feet.

You're not pretty enough!

"I'm not pretty?!," Layla asked, reaching up as she began to pull handfuls of her hair off the side of her head, with the remaining follicles on top slowly starting to straighten and stiffen into peaks. "FUCK YOUR NOTION OF PRETTY!"

You're not cut out for music!

Reaching behind her back, Layla produced a purple and black Gibson SG Supreme before striking a detuned Major D chord with panache. A look of pure anger and determination on her face as the hair on top of her head finally stood tall and proud into a mohawk.

You're too weak!

She could feel her dress getting tighter with every beating of her heart. The flames trickling underneath her skin serving as the catalyst as her body began to unnaturally grow and become heavier. She could somehow feel her body mass shifting, adding layer upon layer of sinew. She couldn't help but start flexing as she felt the seams of her clothes begin to pop. The sound of fabric tearing bringing her an almost unknown pleasure that rivaled every orgasm she ever had. The underwire of her bra scraping her nipples as it gave up entirely sent a sweet shudder down her spine as her lats and back bulked up so quickly, never even giving the previously oversized hand-me-down garment a ghost of a chance to be removed willingly. Followed shortly by a tantalizing breeze as her legs completely shredded through her jeans, throbbing and pulsing so rapidly with each moment of growth. She could feel her bones getting stronger, stretching her hips out as her ass reached a size and firmness that stretched her panties to their limits before they joined her bra in non-existence, leaving her bare to the world. Grabbing the neckline of her shirt, she deftly split it down the middle, growling as to intimidate the invisible voices all around her, throwing the shirt away as she posed and willed herself to grow bigger.

"I'M NOT GIVING UP ON MY DREAMS LIKE YOU DID! SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, YOU COWARD!"

Whipping her head around, Layla tried to pierce through the blinding spotlight to see where the voices were coming from.

"Well," Layla taunted. "It's just you and me, Diane! What do you got to say to me NOW?!"

A throaty chuckle filled the air, echoing and reverberating through the stillness until it grew into a cold, maniacal laugh.

What do I have to say to you now?

Spreading her arms wide, Layla presented her nude body to her tormentor.

"Bring it on, you gold digging, approval seeking, scum sucking little bitch! All you got are your fake tits and flat-assed insults! I've got my music and my Muscle Machine!"

At least people want to hear it when I-

Suddenly, the voice of the man returned, stronger and louder than before.

LAY-LA!

Hearing that voice again, it finally clicked for Layla. She knew that voice from somewhere, but whose was it? Each time it called out her name, it got louder and louder, joined by more and more. She could hear the panic in Diane's voice as the chants swelled, drowning out every attempt her former fake friend made to get them to stop. And with each round, the power within her grew and grew as her body acclimated to the love and adoration the unseen audience was giving her. Golden tears streamed down her face as she looked out once more, seeing the silhouette of someone growing clearer and clearer, until at last she saw-

And that's all she could remember before being so rudely woken by that damned alarm clock. But for some reason, the sunlight in her veins never went away. Doing her best to hide it while the girls were surrounding her, Layla knew she was riding a high she had never felt before. Something that she realized no substance could ever give her. Wondering if it was an aspect of The Ascension Game, she grabbed her phone to take a quick selfie. She had to remind Brandon that they were practicing tonight, and wanted him to be there. As she lifted her bloodied shirt to take a selfie of her flexing, she saw just how defined her abs had become, truly on the verge of an eight pack. Even with it bunched up around her chest, the shirt felt tighter in the chest, back and arms too. Like she had somehow put on more mass in her sleep.

Unconsciously smiling and blushing like a schoolgirl, she took the pic and sent it off to her Acolyte. Proceeding to get changed as she excitedly started her day, the coursing of sunshine in her blood and the sensation of butterflies in her stomach not disappearing for one second.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2020, 11:24:01 am »
It wasn't the fact that the girls had arranged a ride for him to their place that made Brandon a little weirded out.

"You should probably eat up," Shaushka said from the front passenger seat, quickly digging into her Mediterranean Wrap from the local Mummy's Tomb fast food spot while Yori was happily bouncing in the seat next to him.

It was the fact that they showed up, just as he was about to message them for their address for a Ryde, bringing with them his exact order of a Highlander wrap, with extra lamb and beef, extra Horseradish, and no pickles with a large black tea with no sugar. When he had neither told them where he lived, NOR what he liked to order. And yet here he was, in their van, as even Mayra at the wheel was drinking her extra large drink.

"I gotta ask," Brandon stated, laboriously chewing as he spoke. "How'd you find out where I lived?"

Yori took a quick drink of her cola before licking her lips and turning towards him.

"Quicker this way!"

"That didn't answer my question," he replied, visibly confused.

"Yes it did," Mayra countered, pointing back over her shoulder with her drink hand. Brandon noticed that Shaushka was tapping the side of her head, not so subtly telling him to think on it. It was only a couple seconds before he realized they HAD answered him, making him feel somewhat small.

"Goddesses," he mumbled. "Duh."

As the ladies laughed at his comment, he noticed something very interesting. Though they were wholly distinct, every one laughed in a perfect pitch to work in a perfect harmony. Yori's high soprano, Shaushka's mid-Alto, and Mayra's almost tenor like rumble interweaving in perfect balance to create this somewhat magical tapestry of mirth that seemed to worm its way into his core. Penetrating his defenses and drawing him out of feeling down about himself to join in on the joke.

"Guess that explains the order too," he thought to himself, chuckling like he just heard a really good nonsensical joke. Suddenly, he felt the van begin to slow down.

"Alright," Mayra called out. "We have arrived! Brandon? Welcome to Casa del Goddesses!"

Looking out the front window, Brandon's excitement was at its peak with the realization that he was about to see where literal Goddesses lived and-

"Huh."

What he saw was something altogether more... ordinary. A house barely bigger than his own, albeit possibly more rundown, in the middle of nowhere, and surrounded by a field absolutely dominated by various construction signs and warnings from dangerous animals to hazards to political support over 20 years old. Far more unwelcoming than he expected, and definitely far more lower rung suburban in feel at the end of a dirt road.

"Let me guess," he began, watching the girls quickly heading to the house as he climbed out. "Keeping a low profile in case of rivals?"

"Nice thought," Shaushka replied. "But it's far more threatening than that."

Brandon stopped dead in his tracks.

"What could be worse than other gods?"

Without missing a beat, Mayra spun mid-stride and walked backwards with a smile.

"Economics."

With a look that expressed both how obvious the answer was, as well as how stupid he felt for the second time that day, Brandon just nodded as he began jogging to catch up. On the third step on the gravel laden road, it suddenly dawned on him they had parked the van a good distance from the house.

"Wait, why couldn't we just drive up to the hou-"

The sudden drop underneath his foot caught him by surprise, pitching him forward as he helplessly flailed his arms. But the sudden reassuring grip on his arm quickly began pulling him along. The mighty presence of Mayra, coolly jogging backwards with him step for step, reminding him that she was there for him like he was there for her.

"That's why. Holes like that can kill a van's alignment, and we don't have the money for that. Follow my lead, okay?"

"Y-yeah..."

Keeping his eyes on the road, Brandon let Mayra lead him down the trap laden road. Each gentle tug guiding him around each dip and pothole in their way until finally, a little winded and more than a little shaken, he had reached their front door. Not even paying attention as both Yori and Shaushka both cheered him on like he had just completed a marathon.

"Good job on not breaking anything," Shaushka warmly congratulated him.

Yori, however, was ever the ball of energy she was, hooting and hollering. Chuckling to herself, Mayra just strode past them all and opened the door.

"Now that the gang's all here, we can get started."

With that, she ushered everyone inside. But unknown to them all, a lone car pulled into the long driveway. A car that had subtly followed them the entire way from Brandon's place. A car as ordinary as unassuming as the person it belonged to. A car that belonged to the one person in the world that Brandon did not want to know where he was at any point whatsoever.

The car that belonged to Shelly Veston.

"I knew something was off about you, Brandon! Time for find out what it is!"

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2020, 01:51:22 am »
I'm so sorry I forgot about your awesome story and I'm glad I'm back now. Cause it's amazing. Is this a novel? I'd buy this novel

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2020, 02:12:43 am »
I'm so sorry I forgot about your awesome story and I'm glad I'm back now. Cause it's amazing. Is this a novel? I'd buy this novel

Currently working on another novel (a Fantasy Horror tale, to be exact). But I'm trying to find time to come back to this one and at least get it to a good point to take a breather while I try and hopefully turn this into a comic script.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2020, 10:07:32 pm »
Doing her best to be stealthy in broad daylight, Shelly stalked her way down the long road. But at every turn, her feet found every single pothole there was, throwing her to the dirt and gravel repeatedly at every leg of the journey. But never dismayed, she pressed on until, bloodied and bruised from just below her shorts to her socks, she finally reached the rundown house. Pulling out her phone, she furiously swiped and tapped, bringing up the camera function.

"My name is Shelly Veston, and I'm making this record in case of my demise or the like. If this ends up getting on the news and I become famous for either the best reasons or the best WORST reasons, my address is 3853 West Archeron St., Template-"

The sound of squealing and laughter broke her concentration, forcing Shelly to dive for cover near the open front window. Peaking over the sill with a journalistic sense of voyeurism, Shelly's eyes went wide as she saw a jacked punk slut practically spear the man she had her suspicions about overenthusiastically, while the Insta-thot she had seen previously on his phone slowly wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling into his shoulder like a cat.

"Brandon! I missed you!"

"We talk to each other every day, Layla!"

"That doesn't mean I don't miss you!"

Shelly quickly crawled back into hiding before turning the camera lens back towards herself.

"And it seems I might have stumbled onto some sort of sex cult nonsense," she whispered. "So unassuming, that Brandon Charles. Could he be the one in charge? Or is he the victim of these depraved muscle sluts, bound and beaten into submission by the whims and wants of these haughty, hefty harlots?"

"If I may," Shaushka loudly proclaimed. "You two should eat. This is a band meeting, after all. And we have important concert stuff to talk about."

If the people in the house could see the look on their Peeping Tom's face at the revelation that she had invaded a far more mundane seeming incident than she anticipated, the whole house would be filled with laughter. Thankfully, she had hidden herself away so she could hide the embarrassment she was feeling right now.

"That still doesn't prove they AREN'T a sex cult!"

Flipping it back from reverse camera mode, Shelly slowly lifted the phone back up over the sill to continue recording the women she would argue that she was in no particular way, shape, form or notion absolutely jealous of, all because she felt she deserved to know as much as possible about everyone at all times to make sure her assumptions about everyone were always correct.

"So," Shaushka continued. "To give everyone a brief heads up, we have a gig two weeks from now. Guarantee is $1000, believe it or not."

Shelly couldn't believe what she was hearing. She tailed Brandon for several days, followed the rabbit hole of every person he was in contact with, even hacked into his accounts to read every message. But not a single one of the ladies that were currently in the building showed up ANYWHERE. But here he was, surrounded by these imposing women (and one overly energetic Japanese girl), with a smile on his face that made him look like the King of Harem County or something. Her mind drifted to every lewd and sexual idea, letting them drift off one by one until she noticed the tall black girl had raised her hand.

"I think everyone here's gonna ask: where's the show at, and what's the lineup?"

"Not everyone," the thick insta-thot cut in, yawning and stretching "Did you get me an Atlantis?"

The Japanese girl quickly reached into the bag on the table, pulling out the orders.

"One Atlantis wrap with extra tuna and kettle chips for you," Yori said, handing one to Alma and then Layla. "And one T-Rex wrap for you, with extra beef, tomatoes and worcestershire sauce and Cheddar chips for you."

Both ladies gave their thanks to their bassist before tearing into their meals.

Shaushka fidgeted with her bra over her shirt before clearing her throat.

"Back to the matter at hand, the show will be at Avery's on 23rd Street."

"That place has a pretty good setup," Layla added, choking down her food.

"As for the lineup, we've got second billing. But you're not gonna like who's headlining."

Everyone leaned in closer at the sudden notion of something unexpected.

"Who's gonna be headlining?", Brandon asked.

"Shelly DePalma."

All the girls gasped.

"She went SOLO?", Yori exclaimed.

"You gotta be fucking with me," Layla shouted. "She can play Bass, yeah. But SINGING?"

"I'm with Layla," Mayra added. "Everyone knows she can't sing. She doesn't even have a voice for Crust or Black Metal."

"I'm just letting you know who the headliner was. And apparently, she asked for us, specifically."

"So let me get this straight," Alma said, kicking her feet up on the table. "It'll be a Punk show, straight up?"

Shaushka began to rub her forearm, which the girls knew was her way of dealing with an uncomfortable situation.

"Not exactly. It'll be Robin Of Locksley, who are a British rock band. Then it'll be Garou Inc., a Quebecois Rap group. Then us. And then Shelly, who is now apparently a Pop act."

Layla immediately broke out into laughter at Shelly's sudden change in genre.

"So you're telling me Ms. "Inflatable Inst@gram Doll" is now going to try and be a POP DIVA?!"

"Seems like it," Brandon replied, quickly bringing up Shelly' feed and showing Layla the deluge of new pics, each one more scandalous than the next.

"Holy crap, she got more work done!"

"She's more machine now than man," Brandon added, immediately making Layla double over in laughter at his impression. But soon enough, both were pulled out of their reverie by Mayra knocking on the table three times.

"Focus, people! This show's gonna be a clusterfuck if we're not on top of it, okay? And I don't think Shaushka's finished either, right?"

"Yeah. Look, I hate to make this seem even more apparent of how weird this show's going to be, but THIS also came with the notice..."

With that, she immediately threw a white business card on the table. As he looked at it, he could have sworn that the symbol on it, a golden arrow ladder going through a blue circle inside a purple triangle, seemed to give off a slight glow no matter how he looked at it.

"So I take this is related to the Game?"

Layla grabbed the card, holding it up for Brandon to get a better look.

"More than that. This is a notice for a Battle."

Outside the house, Shelly was entranced.

"Game? Battle? What could all that mea-"

Carelessly trying to reposition herself, Shelly's knee suddenly and rather loudly knocked on the side of the house., causing her to "Meep!" in panic and book it for her car. But before she had even taken a few steps, she heard someone fully open the window behind her.

"Where do you think you're going?", Alma growled, ready to pounce out the window to give chase.

"I don't think so," Mayra countered, quickly grabbing onto Alma's shirt as she proceeded to leap into pursuit and stopping her cold, hanging in mid-air like a cat being held by the scruff of her neck.

"Mayra!", she yowled. "Let me get her! I wasn't gonna HURT her..."

"Brandon," Mayra asked, ignoring Alma's cries and struggling. "Do you know that girl that was just here?"

"Yeah," he replied, watching their unwanted guest stumble around signs before climbing back into her car and driving off. "That's Shelly Veston. Way too nosy for her own good."

Turning back, he proceeded to grab his drink and head to the door.

"I'm sorry, guys. This is my issue, and I brought her here inadvertently. Can you give me a lift home, Mayra?"

Gently putting Alma down, Mayra was stone faced as Alma began to pout.

"No problem."

"Shaushka, send me a message the next time you need me to stop by, alright?"

Without even a goodbye, both he and Mayra proceeded to head out.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the two hour drive to get home, Shelly burst through the front door of her rather spacious home, a gift from her father for going to college. Never wanting for anything, it was filled with pretty much anything she wanted that he, the owner of a successful gossip news website, could afford. All her life, she could get anything she wanted, except for one thing: normal interaction with others. And given the number of computers, TV's, recording equipment and more at her disposal, she had gotten scarily good at getting the next best thing: information. Which is why, as she plugged her phone into her primary PC to extract the footage she caught, she couldn't help but begin to feel a strange anger swell within her. The mystery of Brandon's lady friends, this band they were in, the fact they never showed up ONCE when she went looking for them in his messages and interactions on social media sites. It was like they existed, but also DIDN'T exist at the same time. They were a true contradiction, a paradox. And it irked her to no end.

"GOD DAMN IT," she screamed as she slammed her fists down on her desk. "I NEED INFORMATION!"

Suddenly, a notification popped up on her phone.

[I can give you all the info you need.]

Looking around, Shelly was left both confused and unnerved. Was she being watched? Followed? Was someone hacking her?

Ping!

[Don't worry, Michelle.]

Ping!

[I want to help you.]

Ping!

[I can tell you everything, including the situation with Brandon and those ladies you were spying on.]

[There's just one thing I need you to do.]

Shelly's eyes went wide. She knew she should turn the offer down, but she had to know. She had to be involved. She needed this information.

"W-what do I have to do?"

Ping!

[Just click okay.]

Suddenly a pop-up that read "Are you ready, Michelle?" with two buttons, one reading "Confirm" and the other "Deny" appeared on her screen. Her hand hovered over the mouse for a few scant seconds before she quickly clicked Confirmed, immediately making her monitor go dark.

"Oh, God. What did I just do?"

Suddenly, a bright pink eye filled the screen and a smoky voice came through her speakers.

"The right thing, Michelle."

Shelly couldn't help but stare at the screen, as if she was caught in a trance. Unable to respond as she was enraptured by both audio and visual cues as a slight humming noise seemed to overwhelm her senses.

"I'm glad you and I could see eye to eye on this."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [GLKnight] Getting With The Goddesses

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View