Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574982 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 01:55:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goddess Lauren  (Read 70957 times)

Offline tangent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Goddess Lauren
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2022, 03:48:37 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, I got an early birthday present!

Lauren decided to add Los Angeles to her California trip after all.  I have her booked next week for muscle worship, and maybe some very very light fantasy wrestling.  Not sure if my email influenced her to add SoCal, but in any case, "ask and ye shall receive".  I can also say that her session won't be completely without sensuality, her auto reply email adds some clarity there.  It reiterates no extras, but I would take that to mean no FS or BJ, based on context.

I will report back.

Hmm she has an auto-reply?  I've emailed twice without a response yet, I'm assuming I'm getting sorted into a spam folder.  Seems to be happening an awful lot these days.  Sucks because there's no other means to contact her.

I may have misspoke...It's probably not an auto-reply, I suppose it could just be a form email she sends out as a stop gap until she has time to answer whatever question you posed.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2022, 03:48:37 pm »

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2022, 05:32:49 pm »
You might be right. She must be flooded with e-mails.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2022, 10:41:47 pm »
Ok, it IS in fact an autoresponder, so if you don't get that it means your emails aren't getting through.  I reached out from a different address and got the auto-reply right away and have since been in touch with her directly.

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2022, 05:03:21 am »
Thank you sir! How was the communication with the Goddess?

Offline tangent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2022, 04:42:41 pm »
Yes, after checking the email it even says "automatic reply" right at the top.  But when I have emailed her, I don't always get it.  So I would imagine she sets it up when she is travelling, and turns it on and off as needed.  So it is certainly possible if you email her and you don't get it, that your emails aren't going through, or that hers aren't getting through to you.  So check your spam folder, and maybe try from a different account.  But it is also possible that she has auto-reply off, and either she missed your email, or decided not to reply, like if she is fully booked or isn't taking new clients at that moment.  Or that you didn't follow her instructions, which she has in her profile and are pretty specific.  It's frustrating, I know, I went through this for years with Arekah and never got a chance to see her.   Still haunts me to this day...

My communication with Lauren has always been really good, but I am a returning client, and she says she gives us priority over new clients.

Anyway, I can absolutely say that she is worth the extra effort, and good luck to everyone trying to book with her..  My session is coming up soon, and I can't wait!

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2022, 06:04:36 pm »
Based on subsequent emails I assume she has it turned on to where the auto reply only gets sent out to an email address once, which is of course smart.

She's been quick to respond but a bit shy on details just because her schedule seems a bit fluid, which I get - but I'm left with the feeling that if the timing works out I'll be in good hands which is nice.  Sometimes via email you get that 'man, I'm about to get scammed/screwed" kind of vibe and it is 100% not at all that with her.

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2022, 06:56:21 pm »
Thank you guys guys for your insights. From what i am seeing she is extra special.

Offline tangent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2022, 06:52:12 pm »
I had my Session with Goddess Lauren, and she did not disappoint.  It was muscle worship and massage for 2 hours.  It was also everything I could have hoped for.  This is my third session with Lauren, so the comfort and familiarity is there.  She remembered past conversations, my preferences, etc.  She was fun, engaging, and flirty at first, and it got progressively more intimate and sensual.  I won't give too many details here, but suffice to say we scheduled a second session on the same trip, (which she ultimately had to cancel, unfortunately), but I have never even thought about 2 sessions in one trip before Lauren.  She will be hard to match in future sessions, much less top.  I only wish she came to Southern California more often.

Offline candy79

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2022, 08:51:05 am »
Nice man!

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2022, 12:42:24 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I Saradas

Offline aracnidman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lora or Goddess Lauren
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2022, 11:47:51 am »
It says she’s based in Manhatten.  Any schedule recently?

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2022, 11:57:11 am »
It says she’s based in Manhatten.  Any schedule recently?

She not traveling for sessions at the moment and she not based in NYC.

Offline aracnidman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2022, 12:13:50 pm »
Thanks for the info I got excited

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2022, 10:04:51 am »
She just put up dates for a couple weeks for Montreal

Offline Goddess Lauren

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2022, 04:58:56 am »
First, thank you, it's amazing to read you, as I remember pretty much each session it's very nice to have to read and have pleasant memories.  I miss you guy. This May help understand some of your questions. My visa only allows me to stay 180days in the USA per year. Immigration is "counting 365 backwards" meaning that I will get some free days coming up in august. I know about returning home "touching base" in your country "reset" but that's not the law and I always play by the book with immigration.

I am not based in USA, NY. But it's the city I visit the most. I post as if, for the same reason that I prefer to not show my face. which is to make sure I don't get in trouble at the borders. so please, be respectful use DM with each other instead of trying to have my name on the field.  I totally get the desire to know who you're going to meet and I never really had any problem, most of you, if not all, are very respectful. Also know, on the other side that girls also have a strong connections. NB. Border agents DO look into muscular girls travel and some got banned because of this mistake. When I am available at home, I post in travel section for Montreal BUT I find that the scene in Montreal usually don't want to pay as much as USA and I find it unrespectful to my client in USA to have a different pricing in Canada. I have not find the best solution yet.

I do use an auto-reply when I'm on tour or when I know I can't answer right away. I was on tour for over 3 months last time and as you know, I love it just as much as you do. But realizing I couldn't get back in the USA after counting my days, I did not open my emails for a while and decided to focus on packing on some muscle for when I comeback instead. I'm not quite sure why sometimes the auto-reply works and other time not, I'll look into it. I didn't realized the amount of love was waiting for me on this treads, I'll take the time to come here and let you know what's going on if this happens again.

As for right now, I'm currently weight training twice a day in order to make a impactful comeback for 2023 season. Currently offseason, as usual, I like to present my bestself and offseason is a beautiful thing. a must do in order to be the champ you all want me to be. if abs is important for you (which I also understand) you'll have to wait a little bit, but I'm strong, curvy and adding muscle pretty quickly right now. all at the right spot, please enjoy ;) I'm always upfront and honest as I like each and everyone to be pleased. Let's be honest, bodybuilding AND sessions are both very expensive hobbies. Simply ask and I'll tell you with all honestly if you should book based on your preferences. I wouldn't screw my reputation for a few extra appointements and guys... you can always tell a girl, respectfully of course, if she's not looking as she said she would. Ask for you money back and leave. I love to be workship. be upfront about what you like and so you'll become the ultimate worshipper! <3

NB. I don't reply from my insta****. It's the best way to lose track, all via email is best for me.

About extra, I refer to sexual encounter. I don't offer BJ or FS or GFE or whatever other terms that is use right now. the usual sensual is still on the table and is already included in the price. I do nude, period. it's simple, it's sexy and I'm confortable being naked. I hope you won't mind xo

Miss you guys, See you soon!
xo L

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View