Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572744 Posts in 72113 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 07:16:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Cris Goy?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cris Goy?  (Read 16391 times)

Offline busthemus2003

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Cris Goy?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2019, 03:39:42 am »
I emailed her in February about seeing her while she is in California and I was told she only offered muscle worship session and they would cost $500/hour.  I emailed back today and after over 15 total emails sent, including the "send me a photo" (which I did not send) I was told the price varied based on what I wanted, and that a 1 hour muscle worship session would cost $700.  I have yet to respond to that email yet.  Many of these emails where sent while I know she was on webcam which would make it hard for me to believe it was her sending the emails.

Take it as you want, but I am probably not going to schedule this session.
Do you get a better rate if you have a good pic?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2019, 03:39:42 am »

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2020, 04:21:36 pm »
She quoted me 1000 so I'm $300 uglier than you according to her haha
User is currently banned [View]

Offline stretch412

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2020, 09:31:01 pm »
I emailed her in February about seeing her while she is in California and I was told she only offered muscle worship session and they would cost $500/hour.  I emailed back today and after over 15 total emails sent, including the "send me a photo" (which I did not send) I was told the price varied based on what I wanted, and that a 1 hour muscle worship session would cost $700.  I have yet to respond to that email yet.  Many of these emails where sent while I know she was on webcam which would make it hard for me to believe it was her sending the emails.

Are you for real? You wasted her time with 15 emails for a session? You should send her $200 for her time and apologize. A bodybuilder/physique athletes time is worth more than anything you have, and you are wasting it with emails. It's a session, describe what you want, ask how much and call it good. She needs to sleep 10-12 hours a day, prep/cook/eat 7+ meals a day, and obviously multiple hours a day at the gym. Time spent on webcam is not "easy" either, it is physically and mentally demanding work.

Terms of reference if you aren't a gym person in any way. If you went to the fanciest restaurant in your town where the server only has 1 or 2 tables for the evening. You show up at opening, and drink water, and talk and talk and talk, have your meal with no extras, talk and talk then leave a small tip, and wonder why the server scowls at you after holding up her table all evening and not spending any of your money, hence not putting any income in her pocket.

I appreciate this thread is close to a year old, sorry if the tone is condescending. It needs to be said.

Good luck,

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2021, 06:55:35 pm »

Are you for real? You wasted her time with 15 emails for a session? You should send her $200 for her time and apologize. A bodybuilder/physique athletes time is worth more than anything you have, and you are wasting it with emails. It's a session, describe what you want, ask how much and call it good. She needs to sleep 10-12 hours a day, prep/cook/eat 7+ meals a day, and obviously multiple hours a day at the gym. Time spent on webcam is not "easy" either, it is physically and mentally demanding work.

Terms of reference if you aren't a gym person in any way. If you went to the fanciest restaurant in your town where the server only has 1 or 2 tables for the evening. You show up at opening, and drink water, and talk and talk and talk, have your meal with no extras, talk and talk then leave a small tip, and wonder why the server scowls at you after holding up her table all evening and not spending any of your money, hence not putting any income in her pocket.

I appreciate this thread is close to a year old, sorry if the tone is condescending. It needs to be said.

Good luck,
:shutup:

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2021, 06:27:36 pm »

Good luck,

You're both right and very, very wrong.

Yes, their time is valuable, but IN SOME CASES, there are providers who want to get into tit-for-tat back-and-forths to sort details and this is typical for women who are relatively inexperienced. Bernie1212 is a very experienced and well-respected client who knows exactly how to introduce himself and outline his interests for a session. It could be as simple as a language barrier in this case, but regardless of the reason, it's not always the prospective client's fault when a transaction gets complicated.

I'm obviously biased toward this model and want her to be highly successful in the muscle entertainment business, but many session clients also bring great value to the table by helping less experienced, yet awesome female bodybuilders to improve their business practices.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2021, 07:31:24 pm »
  Don't remember seeing any session reviews involving her so she's not really mastered closing the deal in all this time.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline drpedro

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2021, 10:38:37 am »
I had a session with her. a month ago It was fun but cost 1000

Offline PoolBoyX

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2021, 02:48:37 pm »
I had a session with her. a month ago It was fun but cost 1000

Hey do you have any details from the session? What did you do? How did you book it?

Offline petitfilou87

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2021, 08:10:48 am »
I'm interested to know all that too please !!

Offline Clawson

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2021, 08:57:02 pm »
Should this be moved the Talking about Sessionnettes area?

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2021, 07:54:37 pm »
Getting a session out of her in 15 emails would actually be extremely efficient based on my experience.

Due to a combination of what seems the language barrier and simply not remembering the status of the conversation, every other email consisted of starting over from scratch in terms of planning logistics. We'd agree on the date and time and the next email she'd ask about what time I wanted to meet her. We'd agree on the hotel and she'd ask about what area she should stay in. This happened repeatedly. She eventually provided an account username for the deposit that didn't exist on that payment service.

While I get that some may want to engage with providers about their fantasies over many many emails, I do not think anyone would want to relitigate tedious logistics like this any longer than they had to.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2021, 08:04:45 am »
Getting a session out of her in 15 emails would actually be extremely efficient based on my experience.

Due to a combination of what seems the language barrier and simply not remembering the status of the conversation, every other email consisted of starting over from scratch in terms of planning logistics. We'd agree on the date and time and the next email she'd ask about what time I wanted to meet her. We'd agree on the hotel and she'd ask about what area she should stay in. This happened repeatedly. She eventually provided an account username for the deposit that didn't exist on that payment service.

While I get that some may want to engage with providers about their fantasies over many many emails, I do not think anyone would want to relitigate tedious logistics like this any longer than they had to.

Despite your tedious logistics to get a session with Cris Goy, how was the session with her? what did you do?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2021, 04:38:49 pm »

Despite your tedious logistics to get a session with Cris Goy, how was the session with her? what did you do?

You failed to understand his post clearly.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2021, 08:22:02 am »
@Polite Society I understood his post clearly, loudmouth. My post is most of knowing something more about his session with her.

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2021, 03:44:57 pm »

The session did not happen, unfortunately. Cris stopped replying when I informed her that the username she provided for the payment service did not exist. I searched for an account using her email also, but that didn't work either. I emailed her 2 more times to let her know that the info she provided wasn't work, but I wanted to pay the deposit...however she ghosted me at that point and never responded again.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Cris Goy?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View