Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575714 Posts in 73216 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:50:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Emma Switch
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Emma Switch  (Read 30832 times)

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
Re: Emma Switch
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2022, 05:48:01 pm »
Jennifer will likely feel to be in an awkward situation. Years ago people posted negative reviews of Sydney Thunder when they booked a wrestling session with her and she refused to do any wrestling at all. Those reviews were removed, apparently because the two are friends and "why would you pay to list your services on a website where there are bad reviews?" Jennifer is nice and generally does good, but she is friends with a lot of these wrestlers and is not completely objective (I know simply identifying someone as transgender is not the same as leaving a bad review, but in both cases the reviews would cost the SG listed future revenue).

Emma Switch is supposed to be at the next Women on Fire event, and I think (can't remember exactly) she was at the last one. I can't say if they're close friends or not, but it's not going to be fun for her to work with someone who feels she's being treated unfairly (even if she's not). From Emma Switch's perspective, not identifying that for everyone to see will certainly be profitable, at least in the short-term, so she's not going to do it as long as no one forces her.

If Jennifer does take action, it's also one step closer to policing other profiles. If someone posts only pictures of ripped contest shape and they do a session way out of shape (like I forget her name, but someone posted a thread about someone coming back right after a pregnancy), is that also fraud?

Well, I guess anyone who reads review forums knows about it now. You should not take the content of sessiongirls.com as completely objective.

When did getting my dose of CTE courtesy of a strong woman's thighs get so complicated?  I guess I'm stuck in the past.  "Get off my lawn!"  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2022, 10:14:21 pm »
Get off my lawn...LOL!  Probably only 10% of us understand what your referring to :singing:

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2022, 01:54:27 pm »
This dude travels to Europe. Beware guys, don't be his new victims.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2022, 12:37:28 am »
Get off my lawn...LOL!  Probably only 10% of us understand what your referring to :singing:

That's cuz the other 90% are too young . . . or dead.  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2022, 01:22:14 am »
This dude travels to Europe. Beware guys, don't be his new victims.

Your prejudice is showing.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2022, 03:00:58 am »
   Your prejudice is showing.

Unless I read you wrong you're playing into that scam by confusing the denunciation of a disgusting Scam with prejudice against tans, which is a political talking point that has nothing to do here.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2022, 09:30:28 am »
I guess we made her mad! Haha.

Offline Chainer★

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2022, 02:18:43 pm »
Boycott Saradas? That's a laugh. Boycott deceptive shemales who try to pass off as real women.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
https://www.redfin.com/MA/North-Reading/25R-Poplar-Ter-01864/home/105466631
andraspikler.gwm@gmail.com

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
Andras Pikler

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2022, 12:33:46 pm »
It's such a pity she acts that way. If she would not make a secret out of it most people would not care. I am sure many would book her because of it. But this way people feel deceived.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2022, 07:24:24 pm »
It's also shitty to out this person's identity.  Say what you will about misrepresenting themselves or whatever, but that doesn't make it ok.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2022, 09:43:28 pm »
It's also shitty to out this person's identity.  Say what you will about misrepresenting themselves or whatever, but that doesn't make it ok.

I mean..anyone who really thought the person was born a female is obviously blind.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2022, 10:23:19 pm »
Agreed, but I think the above post is way the fuck out of line, as are several others earlier in this thread with similar info.  If SG won't do anything about their profile, well that sucks - but this crap is not the answer.

Offline Zenzen

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2022, 11:34:01 pm »

I don't think that this person's identity is top secret. Some years ago after a quick search I found DUAL / DUEL documentary on dailymotion, it was uploaded in 2017 by Andrea Cammarosano. After people shared it here, she asked Andrea Cammarosano to remove it because everything is obvious in this documentary, luckily members re-uploaded it on another platform.

https://ashadedviewonfashion.com/2016/06/21/andrea-cammarosano-spring-summer-2017-sophie-joy-wright/

Agreed, but I think the above post is way the fuck out of line, as are several others earlier in this thread with similar info.  If SG won't do anything about their profile, well that sucks - but this crap is not the answer.

How about being a deceptive transgender woman and try to pass off as real women? Paying some people to manupilate, delete and not approve real session reviews? Creating fake session reviews with your partner? Inviting your session clients to your COVID patient partner's house? Still some people buy her content or live chat with her as a woman but actually she is a transgender woman. Are these not out of line?

If I pay to session a woman, I want a real woman not transgender woman. You pay for a service and service provider deceives you. If she says, she is trans woman this is alright, nobody has a problem but she knows being a transgender is deal breaker and she will lose money. If you pay someone per hour or per minute for a session or live chat, you have right to know they session or chat with who.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2022, 12:24:10 am »

I mean..anyone who really thought the person was born a female is obviously blind.

Yep, her clip collaborations make it plain as day
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Emma Switch

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View