Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572667 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:14:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Kim Chizevsky
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kim Chizevsky  (Read 271795 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Re: Kim Chizevsky
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 05:08:18 am »

more Kim for you guys...'cause as we know...MORE KIM is ALWAYS a GOOD Thing!!!   ;D  ;D  ;D

;D
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline warden

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 09:18:03 am »

God, I love this picture!!!
User is currently banned [View]

drukky

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2011, 05:25:44 pm »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 11:31:16 pm »

more Kimmy C...ENJOY  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 07:18:50 am »
I figure this thread can use a few more pics.

Oh and look she's Nekid here, wooooo whooooo weeeeeeeeee.   ;D
And all you kiddies avert your eyes!

And then a link to down the set just to make life a little easier.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/GP2NVW6U/Kim_Chizevsky001.zip_links

Oh and if ya don't hit the "applaud " button at least once in a while a horny Weasel will be sent to hump your leg.  :o

BTO

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 08:46:41 am »
karma friend,  This video is available? ... looks wonderful, thanks.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 05:51:45 pm »

Believe it or not I remember this photo from one of the bb mags back in the day and I am sooo glad it has made it onto this board.  Does anyone (Sar-Net or jdm022) have any other photos from this set or article from the magazine?  Perhaps a larger one of this as well?  She looks AMAZING here!  The color and condition is awesome.

jdm022 you are my hero.  Sar-Net, you ain't so bad yourself.  Much Karma to you guys for taking the time to scan and post these photos ... and I am amazed you have kept these magazines around for literally decades. 

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 04:28:35 pm »

Thanks for the kind words guys...

Here's more Kim:)  ENJOY!!!

UK_Fan

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 11:28:00 am »
I've managed to find some photos of Kim from my collection of clippings from magazines over the years (first 6 of the set); the others are some of those I've managed to recover from my old duff PC's HD (hopefully more to follow later):

From "Mass Muscle magazine" (1st photo, rare off-season shot), WPW magazine (last two from her early days), not sure about the others.

and some of my others from my collection...

I hope you like them (karma [applaud] is always greatly appreciated!).  My favourites from this set are the off-season one of her in the brown outfit (who says she wasn't a looker?) and the two of her training her legs in the purple top/shorts combo (not that's what I call a woman bodybuilder - near perfect - the looks, the size, shape - what a turn-on!).

UK_Fan

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2011, 10:01:33 am »
Here's some more of this great champion...there may be one or two that have already been uploaded, but the vast majority are new to this thread:

Karma (and comments) is always welcome.  More to come if you like them!

UK_Fan

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 12:33:52 pm »
Us "old geezers" (actually I'm in my late 30s) keep magazines or clippings from them around as momentos of the "good ol' days" of female bodybuilding - given that photos, video clips and (small) articles about female bodybuilders are abundent thesedays, I amaze myself at how tense with anticipation I got each time I picked up my shiny new copy of WPW magazine from the newsagent, or saw a photo article about one of my favourite FBBs in Flex, Musclemag, etc.

Because the top/well-regarded athletes were much less accessible back then than today (you might meet one if you were rich enough to afford to go to a pro show - I was at school & university in the UK between the mid 1980s - mid 1990s, so was unable to meet any of my faves) you had to contend yourself with bi-monthly WPW mags or the occasional decent photo article in the mainstream BB mags, or if you saved up, you could afford $70+ for a WPW VHS video (so all those complaining about paying $25 for a DVD now [forget about the better picture quality] can think about THAT for a moment!).

Like many of us long-term fans (I started around 1986), we cherish the good memories of yesteryear - I've still got my stash of magazine cuttings - for a while (a long time ago now), I actually mounted some in a photo album!  Perhaps I'll have a dig around later on to see if I've got some more magazine photos of the lovely Kim that I could scan and upload.

UK_Fan, that would be AWESOME!  I know it would be a big investment in time but it would definitely reinvigorate this thread and board to upload scans from magazines because there is probably a 95% chance we either haven't seen them before or haven't seen them in decades.  New / never seen before photos is what I think makes this board so powerful and special. 

Here's my "final" set (for now at least - I may find some more when I've finished going through my magazine stash and [eventually] finished recovering my old PC's HD).  My favourites here are: the "awards" brown outfit, the faux-leopard skin swimsuit (uber-hot!) and the 2 purple tracksuit shots. As it happens, she also looks absolutely stunning in those as well!  Some also included from her Ms. O win in 1999 - to me, the perfect onstage look (which is saying something, as I'm much more of the off/mid-season look).

Enjoy, and don't forget to give karma [applaud] if you like!

Offline viewermail

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 06:22:54 pm »
Just some misc Kim I had on my HD, probably some repeats.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 04:13:10 am »
some more vintage Kim C......ENJOY  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2011, 09:30:24 pm »
some new Kim scans...ENJOY!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2011, 01:42:26 am »

well hey!!!   How about some more KIM!!!  ENJOY  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Kim Chizevsky

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View